It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Course in Magick...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
www.magickcourse.com...

I was thinking for a week on whether I should post this or not. It's a website with a course on how to do magick, but with a non-dogmatic, scientific and practical way of thinking.

It talks about how it works and why, you should check it out. And it applies very much to this recent thread also.

In the second lesson you learn how to make an orgone wand. It's very easy to do. But be careful with it.

I put it on the bed pointing towards my upper body last night and the night before, but I had to move it, because it was giving me a headache. After I woke up with that burning headache, I moved it away, the headache was gone after a while. That was the first night. I was good the whole day yesterday.

Last night I tried it again, and within a minute I felt the headache start to come back and before I could fall asleep I had to move it away again.

I also had a very vivid and uncomfortable dream the first night when I had that thing pointed towards me. My island was submerged in miles and miles of very clear water. The sunshine was penetrating and shining everywhere. It felt very uncomfortable and very vivid & real. No nightmare though. Just uncomfortable. I tried to point that thing at me to see if I would have another vivid dream, but as I already said. I moved it away before I fell asleep.

p.s: It wasn't a lucid dream.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Thanks man, that looks very interesting. Always been interested in magic, but rarely seen it presented in a way that would fit my belief (Wicca & Satanism = too many bells & wistles IMO).

What's an orgone wand anyway ? (don't worry, I'll read, just don't have time ahead of me RIGHT NOW)

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   
It'a a wand that uses the properties of metals and organic material to accumulate orgone/chi.

Metals attract chi and immediately repel it. Organic material attract and store chi.

According to that site and different other sources I've read.

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Cool. Didn't know orgone meant chi.

So what are you trying? You want to keep the wand aiming at you for a whole night? You supposed to wake up fully charged with chi energy?

What in your opinion is the cause of your head ache?
(Sorry for all the questions, I'm really curious)

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm curious to what the results will be. I'm not 100% sure if it's the device that's been causing the headache. But everytime when I move it away, the headache stops.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Ahhhh... this is High Magick, similar to what the alchemists practiced. It's not regular Wiccan Magick.

I found it useful (the books I had on it, and the studies I did on it a long time ago.) I read enough of the website to know that you are indeed getting the genuine thing here, with very little of the "foo-foo" trappings. (although I don't care for it that they avoid the real ethics of magick -- Wiccans have learned the hard way that it's Really Bad Karma to cast love spells on someone. However, the alchemists weren't much into ethics -- and in that, they were more like modern Satanists.)

I'm skeptical when it comes to Orgone energy.

I suggest you grab a good webspider and download the pages to your hard drive. It's as annoying as the dickens when you want to refer to something like that a year or so down the road and find it gone.

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
I read enough of the website to know that you are indeed getting the genuine thing here, with very little of the "foo-foo" trappings. [Edited on 25-11-2003 by Byrd]

Hey, that's cool to know. Thanks for reviewing the stuff Byrd.

TheBandit

Keep us updated on your research man, it's always interesting to see what others results can get. As for me, I'll start reading when I get home tonight.

posted on Nov, 25 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

I'm skeptical when it comes to Orgone energy.

And it is your right to be skeptical about orgone energy. I like that.

I suggest you grab a good webspider and download the pages to your hard drive. It's as annoying as the dickens when you want to refer to something like that a year or so down the road and find it gone.

[Edited on 25-11-2003 by Byrd]

That's why there's the web archive (www.archive.org...). Thanks for the further info...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Seeing things or hearing things in these matters. Most of my stuff (roughly 95%) comes from an... inner knowledge, I haven't "learned" anything, but rather everything I do is... natural.

I love seeing the things I do or have done being actual "things". The hard part is now trying to call it by the excepted terms and not what I've been calling it.

top topics

join