It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whispers of 1913: look no further than Executive order 11110

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 09:22 AM
link   
There are two main reasons JFK was assassinated.
1. He signed an Executive order on June 4, 1963 that would strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the U.S. government at interest. This cut the throat of the wrong men.
2. He also signed an Executive order recalling the troops home from Vietnam.
The confluence of these two Executive orders cut the leg out from under those who rule from the shadows. If you follow the money, also, as shown by "The Men Who Killed Kennedy" on the History Channel, one cannot ignore the fact that LBJ was most certainly involved in plotting the death of Kennedy.

Here's the article:

It's a few years old, but as relevant as ever:

President Kennedy, The Fed
And Executive Order 11110
From APFN
By Cedric X
11-20-3

Executive Order 1110 gave the US the ability to create its own money backed by silver. ...
www.john-f-kennedy.net...

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificats were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the gevernment the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

After Mr. Kennedy was assassinated just five months later, no more silver certificates were issued. The Final Call has learned that the Executive Order was never repealed by any U.S. President through an Executive Order and is still valid. Why then has no president utilized it? Virtually all of the nearly $6 trillion in debt has been created since 1963, and if a U.S. president had utilized Executive Order 11110 the debt would be nowhere near the current level. Perhaps the assassination of JFK was a warning to future presidents who would think to eliminate the U.S. debt by eliminating the Federal Reserve's control over the creation of money. Mr. Kennedy challenged the government of money by challenging the two most successful vehicles that have ever been used to drive up debt - war and the creation of money by a privately-owned central bank. His efforts to have all troops out of Vietnam by 1965 and Executive Order 11110 would have severely cut into the profits and control of the New York banking establishment. As America's debt reaches unbearable levels and a conflict emerges in Bosnia that will further increase America's debt, one is force to ask, will President Clinton have the courage to consider utilizing Executive Order 11110 and, ifso, is he willing to pay the ultimate price for doing so?
The rest:
www.rense.com...

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Nov, 21 2003 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Not to mention nearly starting WWIII with the Cuban Missile Crisis.
www.hpol.org...
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...
Well, that was a year prior...

posted on Nov, 26 2003 @ 02:26 PM
link   
It's interesting that this is your answer to why JFK was killed, notwithstanding LBJ's involvement, and nobody's interested. It figures.

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Halfbread
Not to mention nearly starting WWIII with the Cuban Missile Crisis.
www.hpol.org...
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...
Well, that was a year prior...

yeah it was some how our fault that the soviets put missles into cuba.

and you forget that it was lemay and the JCS that wanted to invade cuba, not kennedy

posted on Nov, 28 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
"The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the American's freedom and before I leave office, I must inform the citizen of this plight."
President John Fitzgerald Kennedy - In a speech made to Columbia University on Nov. 12, 1963, ten days before his assassination.

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by EastCoastKid

Very interesting topic. And even more interesting that the topic went nowhere.

Can someone explain the logic behind the privately owned Federal Reserve? Why is the US obligated to buy its money from the Fed? Why isn't the Executive Order 11110 still in effect? Why is this continuously swept under the carpet.

I've heard that the Titanic was sunk in order to get rid of key opposition that was preventing the Federal Reserve to be created. As there were only enough life boats for women and children, the men were "destined" to go down with the sinking ship.

Who are these people who run the Federal Reserve?

posted on Oct, 10 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   
The Federal Reserve is owned privately by the IMF and other private banks. These banks and the IMF are "owned" far behind the curtains by approximately 20 families. Included are the Rockefeller, Rothschild, Warburg, Schiff, to name a few and some of the most prominent. A small gathering in 1913 was the cause of all of this and one US president accepting the responsibility (stating that on his death bed) put it through congress with an 8 person unanimous vote (the entire congress was off on x-mas vacation).

Today we eat that, unknowingly and committed. Everything that the "Fed" has put into the system is a loan by the American government on behalf of the American people. We just bought those companies and have nothing in return.

My view is that "they" (the international bankers) are squeezing the life out of the world (this is not isolated obviously). They are using the oil as life blood and not making it easy to break the addictive habit without large costs. They are not trying.

But what kills me is that additional 40 billion... what the..!@#!@%^.? Who approved that one, I don't recall even hearing about it going up for vote in congress... so, we just sit here and watch?

The families who own the Fed (ultimately) run the world. And we are all under their control with our livelihoods as ransom. Slaves.

Wouldn't it be a wonder if we could gather together, and boycott the government until they re-introduce EO 11110. If they did, I would even willingly continue to pay the taxes for the next 20 years, to finally clear off that debt and get on with growth and development (as a society).

BTW: that 850 billion, how much do you think it would cost to solve cancer and aids? Do you think that 850 billion would have helped...?

Regards,
"Looking for a new religion"

posted on Oct, 11 2008 @ 04:52 AM
link   

The Order was never directly reversed. However, Section 1(j) of Executive Order 10289, which was added by Section 1(a) of Executive Order 11110, was revoked when Ronald Reagan signed Executive Order 12608 in 1987.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.reagan.utexas.edu...

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Well, maybe more than 3 folks can reply to this post, and keep on-topic.
If you can understand, flag this post so others will see it.

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by counterterrorist

I agree this is an old one that I never stumbled across. Very interesting twist indeed.
I need to do a little more reading on the subject. Hopefully some others more versed in the Kennedy assassination will chime in. Flagged

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:26 PM
link   
There are a lot of motives that could be attributed to his assasination. The fact that any religious organization would no longer get any benifits from the government or preferential treatment. The fact he was going against the oil tycoons.

LBJ and his oil tycoon buddys had a grip on the U.S through that era and is it a coincidence that Texas was where JFK died.

Watch the documetaries called: Evidence of Revision

video.google.com...

Its 6 parts, the 1st five are on the assinations of JFK and his brother Robert.
The 6th part is about Martin Luther King. The documentaries are 95% tv coverage of the events before, after and during and reveal some interesting things.

[edit on 18-10-2008 by Horus12]

posted on Oct, 18 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
There are two main reasons JFK was assassinated.
1. He signed an Executive order on June 4, 1963 that would strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power [snip]
2. He also signed an Executive order recalling the troops home from Vietnam.
[snip]
The rest:
www.rense.com...

Aw shucks East Coast kid! You forgot the 3rd reason..
This is ATS you know...

a desire to
share some of our most sensitive secrets with the Russians and
Chinese - space borne platforms, etc... All during a time when
his popularity was growing in leaps and bounds with the American
public - a President who did not enjoy majority support at his
election. A very dangerous situation, leaving few methods for
control beyond assassination.

Kennedy Shot for Trying to Declassify UFO intelligence

[edit on 18-10-2008 by ATS4dummies]

[edit on 18-10-2008 by ATS4dummies]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Here's what Edward G Griffin, author of The Creature from Jekyll Island has to say on the subject:

This is what I refer to on page 569 of my book as "The JFK Rumor." I cannot accept this interpretation of history because of the following facts:

The executive orders
If you look at a copy of EO 11110 you will find that it does not order the issuance of Silver Certificates. It orders an amendment to EO 10289. If you then look up EO 10289, you will find that it says:
"The Secretary of the Treasury is hereby designated and empowered to perform the following-described functions of the President without the approval, ratification, or other action of the President."

Those functions did not include the power to issue Silver Certificates. The purpose of EO 11110 was to add that power to the list.

source: www.rumormillnews.com...

I used to place EO 11110 as one of the top reasons why JFK was assassinated. I'm just not so sure anymore.

[edit on 24/6/09 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Horus12

Thanks for the tip Horus. I've watched the first two so far, and they are really excellent. I've watched a lot of footage that I had never seen before.

I'm checking some facts as I go along, and was somewhat disappointed that the "proof" that Oswald had been an informant for the FBI had been misrepresented.

In the actual transcript of the Warren Commission, you can clearly see that they were not discussing it as fact, but rather discussing if it was indeed a fact.

Here are the transcript:
www.maryferrell.org...

Scroll down to the 22nd of January 1964 session (not 21st as reported in the documentary) and you'll see what I mean.

Nevertheless, a terrific series so far.
And more importantly, the CIA connection appears solid.

new topics

top topics

join