It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i need info on bush..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:12 PM
link   
well, i'm doing an essay on how much i love america... well, that's what we're supposed to be doing it on, but i don't care and my teacher is used to me doing this. i would like to request a few websites on how evil bush is, all the stupid stuff he's done. i know there is a lot of info to be found on the boards, but my teacher wants websites, not message boards. could anyone help me on this? all i can find on bush is good stuff, or half-stories on things.
i would really appreciate the help...

hearts

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   
namedroppers.com...

Try several combinations and see the results

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:05 PM
link   
What is the purpose of this exercise anyways?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Here is another DEMONCRACK-COMMIE Bush bashing website.

Demoncrack offical website!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Russian,

good link.

yeah funny how their poster boy is MR Alan Gore, Illumanutus imperialus maximus.

Al just has a different set of goals to achieve that's all. Furthermore he scares me cause he likes the UN a little too much. How can anyone like the UN too much? Wouldn't be so bad if they were competent but when is that gonna happen?

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
By far the most entertaining website I have found, with some talented artists and writers who are no-nonsense and cutting in their approach, is:

www.toostupidtobepresident.com...

Another one with its sole raison d'etre being to point out just how #ed up the 'president' is, and how tragic it has been for the US to have installed him as leader, is:

www.smirkingchimp.com...

But there are hundreds and hundreds and hundreds of them. It puzzles me that you can find anything about the "good" Bush has done except on sites officially paid for by Bush's cronies or the Whitehouse.

It is very easy to accommodate your topic on loving America in the essay you are embarking on, because you have the freedom of speech to call the incumbent in the Whitehouse what he is, a loser and a criminal and an embarrassment.

Also be sure to get out George W Bush's resume, which has been posted at ATS a few times.

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:36 PM
link   
the purpose neo is to conform the kids into loving america, because theres all kindsa mind #'n # that will make'em think usa is good, school is such a mind # lol

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:38 PM
link   
woohoo! what a jollie bunch of sites! i thank you all! all of this shall definately be usefull, and i shall look for bush's resume.
again, thank you!

hearts!

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:40 PM
link   
buzzflash.com
whatreallyhappened.com
copvcia.com
smudgereport.com
evilgopbastards.com
mikemalloy.com
gregpalast.com

Those should REAlly help.

[Edited on 16-11-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by banjoechef
the purpose neo is to conform the kids into loving america, because theres all kindsa mind #'n # that will make'em think usa is good, school is such a mind # lol

indeed, that is probably the purpose. i'm just trying to get an A for once on one of my english papers (i've been doing stuff like this for a while... my teacher has told me that my study of government conspiracies will get me nowhere in life, so i did an essay on where it would get me, and i landed myself a D and detention for insubordination.).
they're turning us into their little sheep. at least, they're trying.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Check out Molly Ivins, Bushwhacked. It should be at the library. Also, Texas newspaper archives would have news from his governor days. Also, I found these:

thetruthaboutgeorge.com
www.georgebushisapunk.com
www.padrak.com/alt/BUSHBOOK_1.html
www.geocities.com...
www.thousandreasons.org/
www.bk2k.com/bushbodycount/index.shtml
www.bushneverwonflorida.com/
templeofgwbush.blogspot.com...
www.nogw.com...

There are a bunch in foreign languages but I assume you're looking for English. If you type "I hate George Bush into Yahoo you get about 235,000 links. If you Google it you get about 595,000. Have fun with your paper. Be sure to post it for us to read.

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 07:00 AM
link   
i most definately shall post it for everyone to read. i've got a relatively good start on it thanks to all the sites. thanks so much you guys!

hearts

posted on Nov, 17 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Just so you know.... You can still state your love for your country, while shooting down Bush, and thus still stick within the parameters of the assignment....

top topics

join