It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's superior to the reptillains?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman:
someone prints something that says they're are reptilians and they are labeled nut jobs, wacko's or they're credibility is attacked

is proof required to be open public knowledge for something to be true

In my opinion, no, it doesn't have to be open public knowledge. It does, however, have to be tanglibe. Show me tangible evidence of reptilians that isn't baseless speculation or obscure symbolic references.

is there anything that u yourself truly beleive or "know" that is different that what the general public beleives, (wether this is due to specific knowledge related to a certain perception, or just a life lesson)
are people ego's to fragile to rethink there beleif systems
so then is it likely that many things are true in the world today, thay you may yet to beleive

Again, it's got nothing to do with what the general public believes and it's got nothing to do with my ego. It's about physical evidence, plain and simple. It's really not asking a lot; if a person expects others to believe such outrageous claims, backing them up is the least that he or she can do.

while i understand the whole i'll beleive it when i see it attitude, sometimes u can only see it when u are willing to beleive it

I'm sorry, that doesn't do it for me. I won't give it the benefit of the doubt and I won't be taking any leaps of faith on this one. You think it's laughable when people ask for evidence, I think it's laughable when people can't show me any. We'll have to agree to disagree.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I'll tell you what is superior to the reptilians, salt!!!

Reason for this the reptilians are a reality script created by Icke, but if you believe in them strongly enough and fear them then they do become real to you: if that happens chase them away with the ultimate demon repellant which is salt*

You see a long time ago someone else created a reality script which states that things of a evil nature cannot harm one who carries salt, something about the chemical reaction between the salt and whatever they are made of, so if you can convince yourself to believe in reptilians, you can also convince yourself to believe in the powers of salt, just apply its powers to the reptillians always carry some in your pocket and you will be good*

Does anyone else notice Icke is constantly revealing new layers to the conspiracy in succesive books? Like sequels? Why cant he give it to us all at once? It's almost like he is writinf fiction for money,,,

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
David Icke steals a bunch of ideas, some very good (zecharia sitchin's), and throws them all together. The reptillian thing comes from an old corny tv show called V. In watching Ruled by the Gods on google video, I really liked parts 1 and 2, and I think once it hit part 3 it got very stupid and I couldn't watch the rest. But in all fairness, try to watch it and see how far you get. I did enjoy the stuff about princess Diana. Anyone got links about the conspiracy surrounding her death?

[edit on 18-11-2006 by Trauma]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Trauma check out This short but excellent Princess Die video...
video.google.com...

It’s only 21 minute.

Although I’m not sure I agree with the conclusions of the video, you’ll see an immediate organized media campaign claiming the driver was drunk. (Smells of MI5/MI6 involvement)

I think David mentions that when Diana said the Windsors were not-human, she meant that they were reptilians.

[edit on 18/11/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
InsaneTK I believe that David Icke and his drones are hateful and evil beings that spread disinformation about the Reptilian guides. Shame on anyone who thinks they are malevolent the greatest evil is the one who opposes good will.

I believe you are under extreme psychological manipulation and deluded with mass disinformation.

Good will?
So why is this world turning to s**t? Global warming, aids, corruption, America wanting to conquer the world etc.
If Reptiles we're guides, we must assume from Roswell and other cases that the government has contact with these beings, so why does every American president (and others) carry on warmongering if they are being guided by forces of good?

How did you come to this conclusion anyway, have you had contact or something?

[edit on 18-11-2006 by j1mb0]

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Musky
I'm going to argue that amphibians are superior to reptilians. On a water world like earth, they are much more versatile. However, when I think about it, many reptiles feel right at home in the water. Are these reptilians I read about on this site comfortable in the water? If so, my first comment might not stand.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trauma
David Icke steals a bunch of ideas, some very good (zecharia sitchin's), and throws them all together. The reptillian thing comes from an old corny tv show called V.
[edit on 18-11-2006 by Trauma]

Hummm? care to learn a bit more of art history?

Ancient art

Note please the pic where says : "Reptilian looking entities found in Iraq - 5,000-4,500 BC."

so,,,it looks that in the case that some one just remember to imagine all this,,,is a little bit older then the TV series you talk about!

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
what life form governs these guys? god, god's angels, or some kind of benevolent (sp?) et's. i ask this because we all know that these reptiles are NOT superior dimension wise. and since they're not superior dimension wise, then other life forms have to be overseeing them somehow.

Whether or not its true, don´t ask, do your own research. But from what I read "somewhere" (NOT on the internet) the Creators of the reptilians are "the Clear People" or "the Clear Ones".

Alledgedly, they had a specific agenda in mind for doing this. Whether or not they do control them in any way I do not know.

I cant really say more than that. There isnt much info on this.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Hummm? care to learn a bit more of art history?
Note please the pic where says : "Reptilian looking entities found in Iraq - 5,000-4,500 BC." so,,,it looks that in the case that some one just remember to imagine all this,,,is a little bit older then the TV series you talk about!

I love it! Is that not proof enough? These drawings are from 5,000 BC!!! Picture a future moment in time, when all the world finally gets verfiable "proof". Wow, it will be mass chaos in the most extreme way. Why is it that we are the only ones alive in the whole universe? What idiot really believes that?

When the day comes and we find out "the real truth", the believers will watch all the bible thumpers, religious nuts, etc., go into mass pandimonium. They will question their own beliefs, their own gods, and so on. Hmmmm, wonder why the Vatican and the governments of the world are trying to put a clamp on this? Wow, not too hard to figure out.

I agree, do not put people down for what they believe in. There may not be "real" truth to it yet, but last time I heard, there was this guy named Jesus, everyone talks about. The only proof of him being a messiah is what some guys wrote about him. Walked on water, there is no real proof of that, right? Came back to life, hmmm, any proof of that either? It is what peeps said, but no real proof.

I am a big believer, that our human race came from a God, but not the one we have all been trained to believe. My opinion.

Not a conspiracy or alien nut, but one that just thinks a bit more "outside the box". It is real easy to say we came from a God or messiah that is in our form, but I don't think that is the case.

My first post....just keeping it real.

Cody

"Excuses are tools to nothingness."

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Well, I'm not a Christian, but I believe in Jesus Christ,and I have read the bible. IT doesn't say we're the only ones in the universe anywhere in there. It says we are unique..but wouldn't other alien entities be unique as well? I believe God created more races of beings. The idea that "OH MY GOD HOW CAN WE NOT BE THE ONLY ONES?!??!!" shouldn't really shatter religion in any way, becuase it doesn't say we're the only ones in the universe.

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
eh this was an intresting thread untill it got totally derailed at people attempting to make jokes.....can we try to be less of a jack@$$?

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
I don;t believe Ickes theories hold water at all. Si in order to defend them, you are going to have to provide Real World Proof of Reptilian Alien space invaders. You are prohibited from using stock film footage, photographs from film, television or photoshopped pictures, no freehand drawings, no "artists concepts". You are to provide real world statements and photographic evidence of their presense and their bases. If they really exist, if you really believe, then put your money where your mouth is.

Yeah and you believe the official 911 story too. Oh and your avatar is of the templars is it not? Let me guess you think that freemasons are just a kooky social club that does good work for charity too?

You are going to have to prove that UFO's don't exist because you can't. I'll be able to prove that lizards exist long before you can prove that UFO's don't and that is the problem: you lose!

No, You lose,

I stated my opinion and you engaged in a personal attack, I strongly suggest you read the Site Rules about attacking other persons in the forums.

David Icke is still a fantasist with little grip on reality, not that good a soccer player either (as has already been pointed out).

posted on Nov, 18 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnstoppableForce
Well, I'm not a Christian, but I believe in Jesus Christ,and I have read the bible. IT doesn't say we're the only ones in the universe anywhere in there. It says we are unique..but wouldn't other alien entities be unique as well? I believe God created more races of beings. The idea that "OH MY GOD HOW CAN WE NOT BE THE ONLY ONES?!??!!" shouldn't really shatter religion in any way, becuase it doesn't say we're the only ones in the universe.

I agree. Even though i'm not a Christian anymore, I do believe knowing aliens are not fiction does complicate some religions. Not every alien is the typical hollywood version. I know there are other planets like ours with similar beings- so maybe we are unique somewhat. I'm happy to say i'm done with my questioning phase, and can now move on to bigger things. I guess it's a quest everyone has to do for themselves; but it is an extremely beneficial one.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I bet all the people who don't believe would change their minds quickly if they had to walk alone in Dulce at night. If they made it back. It seems like most of the people who don't believe also had to slam on David Icke.

If you don't like what he has to say then don't read it. And don't let me forget the every so important physical evidence. How do you know you could just it if you saw it. Go read the bible or something, cuz that is for sure complete truth, not a single lie at all in it.

Some of you were very rude, and that is against God laws in the physical proof know as the bible. As my good friend once told me, yeah just wait til it happens to you mother____.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by corvuscorax18

Some of you were very rude, and that is against God laws in the physical proof know as the bible. As my good friend once told me, yeah just wait til it happens to you mother____.

Corvus,

I could not agree more in the Bible! I am a devout Christian and meant no slam to any individual here at all and apologize quite often if I even remotely feel that I may have been rude, as you will notice!
The Davis Icke issue is just a person's opinion, not to slam him personally, just think he is way out of line trying to push unrealistic issues in my opinion!
As far as walking alone in Dulce, I have ben around that area a lot of times, nothing but sand and wind so far that I have seen/heard. Then again, that's just me.
As far as God's law, I agree and try to follow the word and Bible as much as I can, but please do not use the term mother_______ if you are going to be preaching His word, it is offensive to me at least!?

Thanks again for your reply, I respect your opinion, and meant no harm to you at all! Peace and thanks, Mondo

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
What I read on one site today said that since they are reptilians then they hate cold weather.

I am now wondering about global warming .... IF reptilians are real then perhaps they are warming up the place for themselves???

Feels obliged to point out that global warming would ultimatley make the world a much colder place.

And if you want to know who is in 'control' of global warming you only need to look in the mirror.

EDIT: And as far as the credibility of Mr. Icke: Didn't the man claim to be the second coming of christ before this whole reptilian thing?

I am pretty sure he did.

[edit on 11/19/0606 by spines]

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if Icke had a bad experience with a reptile or something when he was a young lad? Did a lizard nip him on his nose or what? Why does he hate reptiles so much? Maybe he hates reptiles because they will often get rid of uwanted pests.

posted on Nov, 19 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hey Mondogawa, what up.

I didn't do a very good job but I was being sarcastic about the bible. I don't believe it. I was trying to throw some of the same vodoo on the people who thought the idea of reptiles is the craziest thing ever. It is fine to disagree, I welcome it. But slamming and judging in my opinion aint cool. I love every one and it is all good. It just made me mad, the judgement and I am right and your stupid and wrong mentality.

Thanks for writing back, I bet it was creepy down in Dulce huh? Anyway have a good one. If you go down again I have a feeling you will see something. Just a hunch.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Well, in a way, I consider myself an independent christian. I don't cooperate with many other christians because I believe them to be very corrupt. It even says in the bible that you can never rely on a christian.
But like I said before. Nowhere does it say we're the only ones in the universe.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

don't let your kids watch it!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join