It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's superior to the reptillains?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale

All power to me and my Nordic alien allies from Sweden!!! One day we will kick reptilian bungholio and rule Earth with small gray servants serving our Vodka Martini for us. I will call my gray slave....James, I think.

I was going to post a message asking why we have to put up with these ridiculous Reptillian posts but your response was far better and more comical than mine would have been.

I think I will call my Gray slave ... Peter!!

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Fueling the insanity of David Icke's wonderland we must! Um...if you haven't realized this yet, Llamas are the most superior of the superior making them the superiorist. The Llamas are known to be the ones that are incontrol of the Cosmic Federation, they are also the ones that have assimilated the reptilians, grays and nordics into their universal attempt of a NWO. GOD HELP US ALL!

[ The Llamas ]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   
The grays told me last night that the dog is superior to the reptile. I have met the werewolf type dog aliens a great number of times, and I met a large group of people on the web who worshipped the werewolf dog aliens and kept journals of their nightly adventures with them. They had many drawings of them as well.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
lol not more of these ailen lizards!
you know just reading this thread makes me laugh
never heard of this david icke fella, but because he says a lizard from space is planning to take over the planet people believe him?
if thats the case then i have reason to believe that an evil race of smiley faces
from a cave deep in an underwater forest is planning to help the sad faces
take over the internet lol is that any less believable

ps sorry if i offend anyone lol

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
The grays told me last night that the dog is superior to the reptile. I have met the werewolf type dog aliens a great number of times

You know, I really think you've been probed one too many times because this fantasy land that you live in gets more ridiculous every time.

One of the great things about the UFO phenomenon is that it can be captured on film, it's tangible. This pseudo-spiritual world of make believe I'm sure fulfills many psychological needs within you but it's just fairy tales to the rest of us.

Anyway what was this werewolf/Dog alien called? Chewbacca?

Playing dress up and worshipping at the altar of George Lucas does not an alien encounter make.

Rawarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

Pokey Oats

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I believe the Reptilians that David Icke constantly refers to, along with others are no more of a threat or reality as the Hollow Earth Theory and to that point, quite laughable.

I love reading "Fear-mongering" type books or essays on the internet about the Reptilians, their hold over the government, how they steal members of the population over night for the sake of technology. How they have some plan for us (a.k.a. Alien Hybridization).

Laughable.

I'm more attracted to healthy sober thoughts and opinions from the wide range of government officials etc that seem to paint another picture where thus we're not in control by anyone but ourselves, E.T. is out there, the many varieties there are, just watching us, making sure we do not destroy ourselves.. and hopefully join them in the universe. However current political/economic aspects at blocking that.

So who's above the Reptilians on the control chain?

Your imagination.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by probedbygrays
The grays told me last night that the dog is superior to the reptile. I have met the werewolf type dog aliens a great number of times, and I met a large group of people on the web who worshipped the werewolf dog aliens and kept journals of their nightly adventures with them. They had many drawings of them as well.

"The dog has a soul of a philosopher"

I'm not sure who said that, but it was on my beagle calendar at work.

Curriously, I often talk philisophical with my beagle when we are alone. I just like to hear my thoughts out loud, and he never acts un-interested. I think this why man and dog have been called "mans best friend", and have had a LONG history co-habitating w/man.

Dogs have a very fine-tuned sense of intuition as to a human's emotional state. We probably smell, sound and move diffrently in diffrent emotional states--and our dogs can intrepret...they've had to do this over the eons to be able to "soothe and please" their caregivers for food.

The most interesting thing is when I say somthing about 2012, he winks at me. I don't ever see him do it any other time. It bemuses me.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
This David Icke is a nutjob and is nothing more than a money making greedy guy that is just sucking money and brain cells from those who believe in this junk!
People, believe in what you will, just don't follow the rabbit down the hole with David Icke! He is laughing all the way to the bank, is a freak, Mondo

If he did it for the money then tell us how much he has then? I don't think your argument holds water and I think that research can shoot a hundred holes in it.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo

Originally posted by Mondogiwa
This David Icke is a nutjob and is nothing more than a money making greedy guy that is just sucking money and brain cells from those who believe in this junk!
People, believe in what you will, just don't follow the rabbit down the hole with David Icke! He is laughing all the way to the bank, is a freak, Mondo

If he did it for the money then tell us how much he has then? I don't think your argument holds water and I think that research can shoot a hundred holes in it.

I call.

I don;t believe Ickes theories hold water at all. Si in order to defend them, you are going to have to provide Real World Proof of Reptilian Alien space invaders. You are prohibited from using stock film footage, photographs from film, television or photoshopped pictures, no freehand drawings, no "artists concepts". You are to provide real world statements and photographic evidence of their presense and their bases. If they really exist, if you really believe, then put your money where your mouth is.

Otherwise David Icke is making money from people dumb enough to keep buying his books and paying other fees or making donations to support him.

After all, it's really the K'Zin that rule the galaxy right now, except for the planets that the Chtorr have colonised, but you wouldn't want to live on thoise anyway.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Fueling the insanity of David Icke's wonderland we must! Um...if you haven't realized this yet, Llamas are the most superior of the superior making them the superiorist. The Llamas are known to be the ones that are incontrol of the Cosmic Federation, they are also the ones that have assimilated the reptilians, grays and nordics into their universal attempt of a NWO. GOD HELP US ALL!

[ The Llamas ]

Can you please give me a source to where you have been told that David Icke is evil. Because this statement is absolutely outragous. if you see evil in that man you are under serious manipulation and programming.

I would also like to tell you to stop believing in that the reptilians are good beings, they are pure evil and hatefull beings. There are a lot of disinformation going around the net to put truthseekers on a sidetrack. There is a lot of corruption in the world, and more is coming as the end of Darkness creation is near.

You should read on this site, it is the closest you can get to the truth aside from being in direct contact with the Light: www.xeeatwelve.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
I don;t believe Ickes theories hold water at all. Si in order to defend them, you are going to have to provide Real World Proof of Reptilian Alien space invaders. You are prohibited from using stock film footage, photographs from film, television or photoshopped pictures, no freehand drawings, no "artists concepts". You are to provide real world statements and photographic evidence of their presense and their bases. If they really exist, if you really believe, then put your money where your mouth is.

Yeah and you believe the official 911 story too. Oh and your avatar is of the templars is it not? Let me guess you think that freemasons are just a kooky social club that does good work for charity too?

You are going to have to prove that UFO's don't exist because you can't. I'll be able to prove that lizards exist long before you can prove that UFO's don't and that is the problem: you lose!

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Who is superior to the reptilians?

Humans are, of course.

They are inferior beings.

You can be afraid of them if you wish. No one else is.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54

Humans are, of course.

this is correct but I'm not sure if you accept the premise or not? The real question is what do we do with those humans amongst us that we cannot trust? There is those people that will sell out to anybody for comfort or to avoid any hardship and they are the threat to humanity from my perspective.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Who cares- we should be focusing on the problems in the here and now that actually matter to all of our lives- not wether the Marcabs would defeat the Reptiles at Texas Hold'em with the Dracos dealing
Stop being noobs.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by jaguarmike]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dave_54

Humans are, of course.

They are inferior beings.

haha I like that. thats how our mindset should be anyway- f' em. who cares about reptilians, greys, all these aliens. really, who cares. aliens are real, but its the kind of thing where our quest just has to run its course. after a while, it isnt important anymore. you start thinking about other things, and go back to normal. who wants to be the posterchild of one of these secret ridden ufo researchers or black budget agents? thats not life- thats jailing yourself.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'm going to argue that amphibians are superior to reptilians. On a water world like earth, they are much more versatile. However, when I think about it, many reptiles feel right at home in the water. Are these reptilians I read about on this site comfortable in the water? If so, my first comment might not stand.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
But you can't put much faith in it because "Branton", whoever he is, remains anonymous. It's hard to give credibility to somebody who doesn't dare to reveal his own name.

Branton already revealed his name. His name is Bruce Alan de Walton and has written allover in his website. And when it comes to Dulce book and all what it containes Branton is the first to ask everybody to put the scepticals on. In other words he tries to be fair to everybody and is not trying to spread disinformation.

Just my to 22 cents

[edit on 17-11-2006 by Telos]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
InsaneTK I believe that David Icke and his drones are hateful and evil beings that spread disinformation about the Reptilian guides. Shame on anyone who thinks they are malevolent the greatest evil is the one who opposes good will.

I believe you are under extreme psychological manipulation and deluded with mass disinformation.

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
i really LOVE IT when people ask for evidence.

it's called a strong beleif in your intuition. it usually develops based on your intuition leading you to the right answers in the past, or at least the ones that have brought you happiness

What is evidence. it is subjective. alien presense will be secret until the ruling powers decide that man can handle knowing.

someone prints something that says they're are reptilians and they are labeled nut jobs, wacko's or they're credibility is attacked

is proof required to be open public knowledge for something to be true

is there anything that u yourself truly beleive or "know" that is different that what the general public beleives, (wether this is due to specific knowledge related to a certain perception, or just a life lesson)

are people ego's to fragile to rethink there beleif systems

so then is it likely that many things are true in the world today, thay you may yet to beleive

while i understand the whole i'll beleive it when i see it attitude, sometimes u can only see it when u are willing to beleive it

if not defintely true in your mind could it be a definite possibility

[edit on 17-11-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 17 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by BASSPLYR
I'll tell you whats superior to the reptiliods. Human capacity for violence. Personally I think a pissed off human will out fight a reptiliod. Just like a tiger will loose to a lion even though the tiger is bigger. The lion just has more experience in fighting over the tiger. Intent to do harm with every inch of ones body is what win fights, not cool calculation. In a hand to hand fight a human would win. Think about it. They're reptiles, cold, calculating, saving their own arse, fighting in self defence. They will not accept physically damaging themselves if they can run away. Reptiles don't seek fights, but primates do. Infact we love to fight, and have a propensidy towords violence. Any physically conflict is always won by the violence of ones actions and how quickly you dish it out to get a relative position of tactical superiority. A scared suddenly attacked reptiliod will do what any creature does. Startle and if hit while still startled loose in a barage of attackes that leave them unable to think or respond. To win you have to give them little time to think, and us humans are good at being vicious and thorough when we attack. the reptiliods know this and haven't ever phsically assulted any humans because of this. Now a ray gun...thats a different story.

Tigers beat lions. All cats on earth are evolved from the tiger. The Chinese regard the tiger as the king of the jungle, not the lion. Wanna fight about it?

I sure wouldn't want to take on a komodo dragon. One time a bunch of kids who had been hitch-hiking to a gathering ended up at my place after their return. They claimed to have been on the road by a deserted church. It was night and pitch black. The church lit up from the inside and they saw large reptilian type creatures in there. Then all the street lights on the road exploded. I was unfamiliar with Icke at the time but well aware of Padre Pio's struggles with demonic type visions and creatures. I kept my opinions to myself and let them tell me all about it.
I saw another site where a fellow went to a planet and met some fairly innocuous reptilians who liked the challenge of running across the desert in the full out radioactive sun. They had evolved thick scales on their backs for that purpose.

Those kids were very upset. I don't know the answer to that question. In fact, I don't know the question.

[edit on 17-11-2006 by clearwater]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join