It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who's superior to the reptillains?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't think these being are from this dimention and once we let go into their fear eating world we end up as the chanelled entities within us. Many demonic encounters involve possessed people spitting and hissing like snakes. Angels believe it or not are also firery sepents as told in the bible.
If they are building their own races in their realms, then they will be of that snake like nature.

Like UFOs that are in the sky, they wobble warp and dissapear into thin air.
This is because they can not stay here too long in this realm. But if people somehow get hooked by these entities and let them in then they will be hosts to them and eventually half humans them selves. Some might have the gene but I don't think that matters so much anymore, the mind can connect without having the right DNA, just the right wavelength.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordInfamous
what life form governs these guys? god, god's angels, or some kind of benevolent (sp?) et's.

No one does. They are self-governing in their own empire. Just as the Romans were self-governing in their empire.

This is not to imply that they don't have to answer to the infinite and nonliving Higher Power that we all have to answer to after physical death - The Light. As near death experience research verifies: no one ever truly gets away with anything. The Light and the Universal Law which governs it is just that, universal. Which means that it also applies to extraterrestrials, and that truth and morality is not relative but absolute

It is the karma of all empires to eventually fall part. So too is the fate of The Zetan Empire that is based on Reticulan IV in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System.

From abductee testimonials and logical extrapolation, it appears that the Reptilians - who cannot shape-shift - and the Preying Mantises are the ruling elite in Reticulan society. The tall and short Greys, the Nordics, and the Hybrids all fall under them.

In response to the previous poster who addressed the issue of UFO's that seemingly disappear into thin air, this is because they activate a strong electromagnetic field (not a shield) around their craft which produces optical invisibility.

If you want to see Zetan probes and ships that are cloaked, simply get yourself some infrared night vision equipment. These have been shown to enable anyone to see cloaked ships that are normally unseen to the naked eye.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Yay! Alien Top Trumps!!

Don't let small things like evidence and KNOWN VERIFIABLE FACTS get in the way or anything!

Superior to the 'Reptilians'? Hmm, I'll take Vorgons, or maybe Scorpius... oh oh wait wait! Daleks!!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fraank Fontaine
Yay! Alien Top Trumps!!

Don't let small things like evidence and KNOWN VERIFIABLE FACTS get in the way or anything!

Superior to the 'Reptilians'? Hmm, I'll take Vorgons, or maybe Scorpius... oh oh wait wait! Daleks!!

Why let little things like EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY, LOGIC, and OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS get in your way before posting your opinion?

Especially when ATS has their own resident expert on Reptilians (John Rhodes) and with his own forum on the subject no less.

Surely your knowledge on this issue is second to none.

And why exactly should we believe that?

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard

Why let little things like EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY, LOGIC, and OBJECTIVE ANALYSIS get in your way before posting your opinion?

Especially when ATS has their own resident expert on Reptilians (John Rhodes) and with his own forum on the subject no less.

And why exactly should we believe that?

For a moment, just for a moment then, I thought your post was sarcasm. But alas I was wrong.

You have to be kidding right? I have read this whole thread, and at no point to any of these things come in to play! As far as I an see, it is all fiction. There is no empirical evidence of any sort, to back any of it up!

If you can post me conclusive evidence of existence for not only one, but multiple (!) extraterrestrial races, please do, and also please inform the authorities, and the world media!!

Expert? How do you actually become an expert on something which as yet, is still in the realms of science fiction? Can you get a PHD in Extraterrestrial Races now right? You can study them at University?

There is a forum about them? Ah ok, must be true then.

Like you, and like everyone else, I have *no* certain knowledge on any race of extraterrestrial origin.

I'd love to meet the person who does, and has some real evidence to prove it, and not just rambling psychobabble which cannot be examined or proved either way.

You know, I changed my mind... I think Hynerians may be in with a shout!

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fraank Fontaine
I have read this whole thread, and at no point to any of these things come in to play! As far as I an see, it is all fiction. There is no empirical evidence of any sort, to back any of it up!

Read the threads in John Rhodes' ATS forum.

That is a good place to start your path of illumination about the Reptilians or Reptoids

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I thought Reptilian threads were barred? Are the trolls this audacious now?
Can we shut this down pls.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Some questions to ponder, if they are just based in our own Galaxy, imagine what the rest would be like in the whole universe it self, have reptiles been tested. I don't believe so much this is the case because I believe it's all Bible related anyway, but if not then there must be other superior beings. Guess they would be like Gods.

But another thought,
If this race of being have to make Little puny Greys to fight for them in this universal plane and they have to creat a biological slave race to do that. You wonder how they would treat man kind too. I don't think humans would make robots with emotions like ours and treat them like slaves, by that stage they will have human rights. So why are these grey slaves even working for them, after you reach a certain level of emotion in artificial creation, you would have to let them go.

I know man is not brilliant either with slavery in the past, but if it came down to an Alien take over, I guess man kind would stop being so damn evil to each other and stick together.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Some questions to ponder, if they are just based in our own Galaxy, imagine what the rest would be like in the whole universe it self, have reptiles been tested. I don't believe so much this is the case because I believe it's all Bible related anyway, but if not then there must be other superior beings. Guess they would be like Gods.

According to Zecharia Sitchin's archaeological evidence, the Anunnaki - who were probably Zetan-Reptilian - first ventured to this world approximately 450,000 years ago. That is a very long time to explore, map, colonize, and set up supply lines throughout this galaxy. A logical extrapolation is that they have already expanded their empire to embrace at least part of the nearby Andromeda Galaxy as well.

My mystical ventures have not led me to the discovery of any godlike beings in existence as of yet anywhere in ALL THAT IS.

But another thought,
If this race of being have to make Little puny Greys to fight for them in this universal plane and they have to creat a biological slave race to do that. You wonder how they would treat man kind too.

The Greys are not their soldiers. That is the role of the Nordics and likely the Hybrids currently being developed through a long-term breeding program.

I don't think humans would make robots with emotions like ours and treat them like slaves, by that stage they will have human rights. So why are these grey slaves even working for them, after you reach a certain level of emotion in artificial creation, you would have to let them go.

The Greys are bred to do exactly what they do. I don't think it is possible to have robots with emotions; to mimic emotion perhaps, but to have emotions means having a soul. To create a soul is something that only a rarefied God Realized being (in The Light) can achieve.

I know man is not brilliant either with slavery in the past, but if it came down to an Alien take over, I guess man kind would stop being so damn evil to each other and stick together.

To a degree, that's true.

But you have to remember that many people side with the Science is God mindset of the Reticulans. After all, if one can traverse the stars and genetically manipulate humanoid DNA in various ways, surely they must think of themselves as gods

However, technically, they are not gods, only spiritually retarded humanoids who are highly advanced technologically.

Advanced Magick versus Advanced Technology.

A battle yet to come.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
If that is not the case I am just adding this explanation.

The fallen Angels all with different traits of Knowledge came to Earth.

They tryed to Breed with women and made the giants.

When the giants died off, their souls became demons the left overs- maybe the greys.

The Reptiles are high ranking Angels - The firery Serpents,

Once Jesus came along their purpose was defeated.

But a new purpose is being made, to destroy man along the way and build an army against God him self.

To do that they will build again from Human DNA this army of darkness,
Some Angels or lower rank beings won't even know the true story and do not know who God is or know what is going on. They may be used to fight man kind to say we are the invaders, but they do not know the truth.

To me all this sounds like what all the archeologists, UFO expeperts and trying to say, but with the Biblical angle on it. I guess it's best to have both angles because the more we know the more open we are the better it is to defend. If Aliens did come along then the Chritians would be the first to say maybe history was telling us something in the Bible after all. But to that, a great deception could be in place too.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The all encompassing light, light beings, the Great Central Sun of all light. Voyagers of their own space and time.

The Eternal Sun=Uyriopa, Euriopa.

[edit on 7-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by David_Reale
I've read this interview with Castello about a hundred times. It's interesting, as is the Dulce book, or whatever it's called. But you can't put much faith in it because "Branton", whoever he is, remains anonymous. It's hard to give credibility to somebody who doesn't dare to reveal his own name. Could just be he's not Swedish, though

he's not anonymous, his real Alan de Walton, I even emailed him back and forth he's somewhere in the US, he used his nickname to avoid MJ 12

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join