It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI put on hold indefinitely the release of the Double Tree Hotel Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   

'The Government said they needed more time'. When asked when enough time would pass before they could release the tape, they said they didn't know and it was indefinite...

www.infowars.net...

If this is true somthing really smells

[edit on 8-11-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What do they need more time for? Photoshopping the plane?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Is there another source, other than Alex Jones?

I mean, to verify it, because Alex Jones can sometimes stretch the truth on things.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Kudos, to our government, for being able to get away with illegalities of the system once more...

But let's try and confirm this rather than hear-say from a blogger that contacted Alex Jones before we draw any final conclusions.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Is there another source, other than Alex Jones?

I mean, to verify it, because Alex Jones can sometimes stretch the truth on things.

I wish there was but I cant find one.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Check out this document posted in the article.
It supposedly signed by an FBI agent and states no plane is visible on the video.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:09 AM
link   
This is a little confusing...

infowars.net...

Rumours have begun circulating today that a video due to be released in one week's time, just prior to the midterm elections, will show clear and crisp footage of American Airlines flight 77 hitting the Pentagon on September 11th 2001.

Did the FBI officially said they will release such video of supposedly showing a plane crashing into the Pentagon before the mid term elections of 2006?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Did the FBI officially said they will release such video of supposedly showing a plane crashing into the Pentagon before the mid term elections of 2006?

Supposedly according to Judicial Watch....But who knows.
Did you see the supposed affidavit signed by FBI agent saying no plane in video?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by etshrtslr

Supposedly according to Judicial Watch....But who knows.
Did you see the supposed affidavit signed by FBI agent saying no plane in video?

According to Judicial Watch...hmmmm but not the FBI?

infowars.net...

And also according to the information the FBI mentioned and released this...

The same statement also made it clear that the Citgo gas station tape also did not capture anything. This statement was apparently proven to be true last month when that video was released.

So in reality both videos do not show crap.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
My question is. If these videos don't show anything at all, why are they still being withheld?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

According to a CNN FOIA request of 2002, a nearby hotel's video DID capture the impact. The following exchange is from a CNN transcript of a report on the 2002 release of the original "parking lot" footage, the four grainy video frames:

infowars.net...

If that video is around where is it and has anyone seen it?
What is the nearby hotel?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   

MCINTYRE (on camera): These pictures are the first to be made public, but they are not the only images of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Sources tell CNN that the FBI on September 11th confiscated a nearby hotel's security camera videotape, which also captured the attack. So far, the Justice Department has refused to release that videotape. Aaron.

BROWN: Why? Do we have any idea why they won't release it?

MCINTYRE: Well, the claim - we have filed a freedom of information request for it. They claim that it might provide some intelligence to somebody else who might want to do harm to the United States. But officials I talked to here at the Pentagon say they don't see any national security or criminal value to that tape. The FBI tends to hold on to things. But the government may eventually release that tape, and if they do, we'll bring it to you.

BROWN: Jamie, thanks. I must have missed something in how, where the intelligence possibilities are there, but that happens with me sometimes. Thank you for your work today, nice job.

This is from the transcript...

Bureaucracy...tsk tsk.

Not to mention they say no criminal value...does that mean it shows nothing on there?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
What are they hiding?

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I have one question. Why does Alex Jones have a fake document on this page?

www.infowars.net...

That's so doctored it's not funny.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I give very little credit to Alex Jones these days. Other than disinfo.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
They're seriously not letting this one out? Well that says it all.

Cover-up. If 9/11 wasn't an inside job then they wouldn't be covering up.

posted on Nov, 12 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Come on! Just release the video... I hope this puts the theory to rest of whatever hit the Pentagon, so more people can focus on Flight 93 and the WTCs

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Hey guys I hope I can shed some light on this

www.judicialwatch.org...

The FBI has been granted an extension for the release of the 9/11 Doubletree Videotape. The tape is to be produced to Judicial Watch by December 22, 2006 and will be released to the public.

To the best of my knowledge, someone granted the FBI an extension to blur the faces of people in the videos to protect their identity. That is what was done with the Citgo video anyways.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 05:57 AM
link   
If this video shows a plane hitting the pentagon, why would they release 2x tapes that show anything BUT a plane hitting the pentagon?

It doesnt make any sense..You dont release bogus evidence that shows nothing of your claims for 5 years.. then release the smoking gun...

I mean.. really.. think about this..

You have 3 tapes...

1 shows 'something' hitting the pentagon
the 2nd shows nothing at all accept blury cctv footage..
and the 3rd supposidly shows a crisp clean shot of a plane hitting the pentagon.

why.... would you release the two tapes that proove nothing.. before th tape that supposidly prooves everything?

They truley believe that because the public took everything hook line and sinker of sept11.. that they'll swallow this up..

b f'n s

man it just makes me sick!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
If this video shows a plane hitting the pentagon, why would they release 2x tapes that show anything BUT a plane hitting the pentagon?

That's a good question. And I hope someone answers it. I cannot confirm this, it's just speculation... but is it possible that Judicial Watch requested the tapes in the order they are being released?

I mean.. really.. think about this..

and the 3rd supposidly shows a crisp clean shot of a plane hitting the pentagon.

Perhaps. But it may be of no better quality than the security gate footage. "The footage will show Flight 77 hit the Pentagon" is a pretty general statement really.

We'll have to wait and see I guess

top topics

<<   2 >>

join