It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

www.voyagehollowearth.com mysteriously vanishes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Im sure a lot of you are familiar with the proposed expedition to inner earth as described on voyagehollowearth.com

Today I thought I would email the organisers to find out what sort of animal skeletons supposedly from inner earth they would be showing in the expedition as mentioned in the itinery.

The funny thing is that the site is not active anymore. This is rather strange as it was set out as a legitimate expedition invilting people to join for $18000

anyone have any current information on this?? anyone know if the company is legit or know anyone that signed up?

here is an archived page of the website
web.archive.org...://www.voyagehollowearth.com/index.html

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I'm betting it's a scam, or some sort of scheme to that effect, designed to take the money of people gullible enough to pay out $18,000 for such a trip.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I am betting with Johnny.... It sounds like a scam to me..

[edit on 5-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Yeppers, i'll also go along with the idea some fool sent them $18,000 and they cashed the check, moved to another city and opened up a website www,voyagetohollowsun.com and are asking for another 18,000

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Wait.

Didn't I just? ....

Yup, here it is. A whole thread about it, right here on ATS.

Ancient & Lost Civilizations » Debunk Hollow Earth Once & For All! Only $20K > Posted 9/30/06

Oh, heres another ATS thread about it. Byrd pretty well lays waste to the scammer proposals in her typical hard fact style in this thread.

posted on 10/15/06
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11/5/06 by makeitso]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
should be www.voyagetohollowtheory.com

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The site was owned by the Currey Expedition Company.

©1999-2004 The Expedition Company. All rights Reserved.

If anyone is interested they could place an inquiry here,
www.expeditioncompany.net...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Sadly this means in the overwhelming logic of many that the idea of hollow inhabited areas of the earth existing is thus null and void for some reason based on fear of the unknown.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Tis a shame I canst find this but I read somewhere that this trip is not a one time deal. apparently the people in charge of it have been doing it for a while. As in a few years. But the site I read this on said nothing about a voyage to the inner earth. It claimed trips to the north pole but that was all. The cost was the same as the hollow earth trip though...Gee, seems like a whoole lotta $$.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by g60kg
Im sure a lot of you are familiar with the proposed expedition to inner earth as described on voyagehollowearth.com

Today I thought I would email the organisers to find out what sort of animal skeletons supposedly from inner earth they would be showing in the expedition as mentioned in the itinery.

The funny thing is that the site is not active anymore. This is rather strange as it was set out as a legitimate expedition invilting people to join for $18000

anyone have any current information on this?? anyone know if the company is legit or know anyone that signed up?

here is an archived page of the website
web.archive.org...://www.voyagehollowearth.com/index.html

I think the site fell down the hole they were digging... and it vanished in the void they created... lol hahahahahahhaha

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I did an AOL Search on the Voyage to the Hollow Earth and found this site.
www.ourhollowearth.com...
Basically, it looks like the Organizer, died. This means a new Expedition Leader was chosen and the trip was rescheduled for 2007.

With the passing of Steve Currey, expedition members have regrouped and chosen new expedition leadership.
Our Expedition organizer is now Dr. Brooks Agnew, physicist.

If you hurry, you might still have time to make your reservations. There should be room, because I'm not going. (My wife says I have to stay home.)

[edit on 5-11-2006 by rawiea]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
ahhhh shucks.. only one person fell in the hole they dug.. boooooo....

actually the idea sounds great.. it'd be fun to walk deeper into history.. it'd be like time travelling in REAL life.. imagine that.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
The site was owned by the Currey Expedition Company.

©1999-2004 The Expedition Company. All rights Reserved.

If anyone is interested they could place an inquiry here,
www.expeditioncompany.net...

Hi all I contacted the above company about a week ago about their alledged expedition to inner earth asking them if the trip has or is going ahead. I also asked about more details on the exotic skeletons they were hoping to see on the Siberian Islands.

So far I have received no reply

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Sure, focus on it being a scam. Thats the right idea.

Are you worried about them being right?
Or worried that you were lied to from birth?
Its not your money yet you would have either had a good laugh or your world rocked at its core.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:42 AM
link   
its the center of the earth mang. a journey to it, im kinda sure 18k isnt gonna cut that kinda trip...

18k can barely get u a new car now a days, an we are supposed to believe that this 18k is gonna give us a trip to hollowed earth? Will frodo or bilbo baggins be there too?

maybe even the santa's north pole tactical commando strike elf force base too...

honestly 18k with the current state of our dollar... I'd be shocked to see that even covered a north pole expedition

North Pole Adventure

these people run a boat north pole adventure it costs $22900. thats just floating around oin a boat, no trek to the center of the earth's anus. Just a boat ride an a heli flight.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Trance Optic then again by his alter ego, then once again by his third personality, By not to forget the other 47 voices. )

and finally this Geek....

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Trance Optic]

top topics

join