It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens eat 200,000 U.S. missing children per year.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
There is no proof that aliens exist because the powerful people of this country keeps it secret! They are hiding it from you along with mainstream media. And This is the very reason why it's kept secret: so that if there are national security problem (missing children is one) happens, these powerful people will accuse you & me of doing it instead of the aliens. This is also why ATS, mufon, and hundreds of UFO sites, groups are organized and are here because the 'rumors' are there, the abductions, contactees-but the government lies to you & me and are tight-lipped about it. They keep covering up these phenomenon and making you think you are silly & and have a wild imagination. We do not need proof-aliens exist in every thing that you hold: your cellphone, gps, high-tech gadgets, cancer treatments, infrared, etc, etc-ARE ALL ALIEN TECHNOLOGY! YOU DO NOT NEED TO ASK FOR PROOF!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Absolutely unlikely. Humans aren't organic, have high levels of toxin accumulation, and have a messed up omega fatty acid ratio from all the grains they eat. Who would want to eat that?

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
And there was me thinking it was USA up to all the clandestine #. So now its our fault again?

The NWO is British and has been planning this for hundreds of years. That doesnt take into the fact that our Royal family couldnt plan a shoe box opening without someone to help them, god knows how they plan global conquest and alien invasion!!

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

First of all let me say in our own history people have consumed human flesh and there are certain societies out there even today who do practise human sacrifice including sacrifice of babies and consuming of human flesh.

SAD BUT TRUE...

When it comes to certain rightful owners or ET's some even malevolent in nature consuming babies--Human Flesh--It is something we ------.

It's easy for us to believe certain groups of people on earth among us are cannibals and or kill children and consume them that is more acceptable and is a reality among us--- but for an ET group it doesn't at all seem plausible as most never will believe in ET's, therefore how could they ever accept such a claim. IF we did accept it and were made aware of it how much more outraged would we be in comparison to reading about our own kind consuming human flesh?

Truth and understanding are two different things, unfortunately alot of the truth is kept from us and if we received some of it most of the understanding that should come with it would be lacking. We all have blinders on and for reasons that we could never understand.

The homo sapien project aka Human Race is on a NEED TO KNOW BASIS and at this time WE DON'T NEED TO KNOW.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
Why eat skinny children when there are juicy fat adults everywhere in America. You could cut kidnappings by 50% at the very least and STILL get more nutrients!!!

Are you kidding??

Have you ever heard the saying "you are what you eat" ? With the stuff Americans fatten themselves with would YOU want to eat that?

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In countries like India, The Philippines etc. there are more kids living on the streets than you can shake a stick at. They work for syndicates begging on the streets to meet quotas and many are flat abandoned (and literally sold) by their parents. I had severe diarrhea and was wandering the streets of Manila at 4am hoping to find a 24 hour convenience store. There were kids on the streets asking me for money, trying to sell me all kinds of crap and just generally hustling for a living. So the whole strike a deal with the government doesn't make sense to me, since people in these third world conditions reproduce like rabbits (sounds racist I know, but it's true) and I could take children from these places where no one would even give a damn.

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
although it is possible that aliens are munching on kids, i think its also possible that these kids are traded in sex rings, which are a conduit to satanists, ritualistic people who do partake in the sacrifice of children.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Shame to whoever bumped this old thread! Shame on me for helping! It deserved to rot for eternity in the forgotten annals of ATS.

Aliens Eating Kids = Paranoia of the highest magnitude!

When I was a kid it was wicked witches that ate kids. Of course, back then we were able to discern fairy tales from reality. Sadly that skill appears to have been lost by some of you... and you're adults! What's your excuse?

Pfffft! Lame!

IRM

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I am highly intuitive and privy to the operations of alien beings. It is certain they hunt human beings, but they do not eat children. They also clone human DNA so they may appear more human. Yes, the US government hides their knowledge of these beings at all costs and turns a 'blind eye' because they covet alien technology (everything of a computerized nature comes from these beings, including NORAD). The government actual allows these beings to take humans, as long as they are indigent (in other words, runaways, prostitutes, homeless). They call themselves 'hunters and collectors'. The other night I overheard an alien refer to their shuttle craft as a 'subway' (in other words, 'eat fresh'). Calling upon The Light of God (Jesus) is ones only protection against these beings. I am not religious. I believe in the pure essence of Christ as The Light, without association with any human belief system, even Christianity. I have been 'invoking' The Light of God for many years now to gradually disable their ships so they can no longer harm humanity. I know how crazy this sounds but I have a very strong mind and the power of God backing me. To all those who can hear, listen: I speak the truth...

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Population of the United States (estimated) as at July 2006: 298,444,215*

Frankly, I think it's time Mr. Gray and his cohorts set up ATS90 -- a separate board for intellectually-challenged members, who will then be able to post and discuss rubbish like this without fear of ridicule and harrassment from the rest of us.

*Statistics from the 2006 World Factbook, published by every conspiracy theorist's favourite organization.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Astyanax]

Agreed, and move all the posts talking about nordic orgies and other star trekesque fantasy writing there too

posted on Jan, 15 2009 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I had to jump in here - I'd heard about children being taken as food by aliens decades ago - and true, stats aren't forthcoming as was just pointed out in a previous post. And yes, first response for most people is to write it off as ludicrous - but is it really?

Are there sex rings and satanism contributing to these stats? Absolutely - but I'm sure it doesn't account for hundreds of thousands """ANNUALLY""" in the US alone.

Why children? Obvious reasons as was also posted previously. When the biggest picture is looked at, it all adds up - for them at our greatest expense and deepest losses.

The NWO is just the face of the insidious races that live everywhere around us - why limit the possibilities of how dark and deep they really run... ?

I came across this months ago and dug it up again just now to add here - don't know if it will link direct, but can cut and paste or go to his website at usa180.org and look at it there. Mostly he is a patriot and a voice against the NWO and PTB.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   
personally I think the government is making some types of people dissapear (into a furnace)... kind of like how years ago India used to supply the medical world with cadavers and skeletons... until an investigation was done (they had been "producing" vast numbers of teenagers skeletons with bones and teeth in perfect shape), now everyone gets plastic skeletons.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
200,000 kids go missing each year and are eaten by the aliens???

HHmm, I thought that the aliens were supposed to be far ahead of us in advanced technology and medical science ( enough to have implants, and anal probes) , surely you'd think they'd be avanced enough to clone a couple of kids and then eat the meat off them then?

Same as we're going to do with genetically modified meat products, and yes we can clone sheep already .

Not exactly advanced if they have to resort to kidnapping scrawny kids.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
No, actually, they don't. There are a quite few missing children, aren't there?. Considering the bloodlines ruling the planet, and the US, and considering that child sex rings, white slave market, massive drugs are rumored and reported traded by the cia, the white house, the evil criminals you guys elect in your governments. I really had to question electing the head of the cia for president, the most evil monster on earth, then his son twice.

Of course there was the Brownsville Texas episode prior to Bush jr's election. You know when he was actively pursued for 6 months for the deaths of around 20 satanic cult members, when he was living in Brownsville, and belonged to the cult. Then his dad pulled some strings. The speculation was that the luciferan cartel (who are reported to be responsible for starting the satanic cults all over north america, though they are the high brow luciferean ones, not the low brow satanic ones)
set up that cult to due blood sacrifices and protect the drug runs the cia were doing across the border from detection. Then all the members where found ritualistically murdered and skinned alive.

Well, the reporters did ask Bush about that one just prior to his first election, and his famous words were: "That may or may not have happened."

Yet he was elected anyway.

Ets are not eating the children. At least not real ets. Who knows what these guys have cloned after the recoveries. They could have their own little army of negatives.

But there doesn't have to be ets in the equation for many missing people. The cartel are the biggest monsters around.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by mystiq]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Why do they eat humans? why don't they eat fish or plants or chickens? Are they too lazy to build a farm? (or maybe the Earth IS a farm) Moo!

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
It seems kind of odd. Why eat skinny children when there are juicy fat adults everywhere in America. You could cut kidnappings by 50% at the very least and STILL get more nutrients!!!

Think about that for a second...adults are more than likely contaminated with drugs, preservatives, and other things, while children are pretty much free of that stuff. Also, if we are talking Reptilians here, a child could be swallowed whole, while an adult could not. Also, and this is theory only, the missing children could be taken to another planet for slave labor, or other purposes. I do know one thing, it is not Satanic Cults doing this.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Utterly ridiculous. Gone past ridiculous so far that a term hasn't yet been invented to define how stupid the idea is.

and that what this other man TOLD me in private [is] that there is a lot of human SLAVE LABOR in these deep underground bases being used by these aliens, and that a lot of this slave labor is children. HE SAID that when the children reach the point that they are unable to work any more, they are slaughtered on the spot and consumed.

He said, she said? Very conclusive. Why's it all these 'insiders'? It's the ramblings of a paranoid eejit. If this gentleman approached you at a bus stop and said half of these things; who'd stay and listen? Madness, pure and simple.

On a more reasonable note, I find the whole idea that this guy is happy to sell his book on this idea is fairly ludicrous. I doubt anyone who's lost a child would be offended by his idea of child-eating, sweat-shop aliens. It's too ridiculous.

The NWO-style ideas are usually the simple speculations of Paranoids Anonymous et al and achingly repetitive. Mr Christopher has added a new level. Well done, Sir
Are we going to see a sample of children growing up in the belief that aliens live underground and we're ruled by lizards? The conspiracy nut will see it as a duty to tell their kids these stories. Horrifying. In their efforts to save the kids from 'sheeplehood' they'll have teenagers that are embarrassed by their parents, or shunned by their peers every time they pass comment.

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You can write to PANDORA'S BOX, 2663 Valleydale Road, Suite 126, Birmingham, Alabama 35224. "Pandora's Box - Volume One" is $50 [$80 Overseas], and "Pandora's Box - Volume Two" is $35 [$65 Overseas]. The book called "The Cosmic Conflict" is $40 [$75 Overseas]. These are big books, with lots of information.

What are the odds that there's a single authentic photograph or blueprint of these underground bases? How many photographs of all these Draconians and Greys? $50 for John said... and Phil said...and this insider said...
It's all snakeoil, holy relics and BS. They should get their asses on ATS and post the conclusive proof and set Mankind free...So why don't they?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Please people - deny ignorance, and wild fantasies. Do your research!

2 things that have been brought up already

1) the numbers are too high

2) any cursory research shows that almost all missing persons are by terrestial reasons

www.trutv.com...

Only about 100 missing-child reports each year fit the profile of a stereotypical abduction by a stranger or vague acquaintance.

then a little further down:

Nearly 90 percent of the abductors are men, and they sexually assault their victims in half of the cases.

ewwww.. i don't want to eat that.

[edit on 16-1-2009 by Davood]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Why eat skinny children when there are juicy fat adults everywhere in America.

because, you are what you eat.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join