It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens eat 200,000 U.S. missing children per year.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm not sure this is a joke or not, but this guy who made the thread...

[edit on 1-11-2006 by Johnmike]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I consider this a serious thread. And, it has taken nerve on the original poster to post the topic - thanks.

Well, if anyone can think outside the box of comfort for a moment, then do consider all the human sacrifices that were common by the ancients. Even in ancient Rome when fighting Hannibal people were buried alive in the forum to propitiate the "Gods".

The reasons for human sacrifices were various. 1) to propitiate angry gods. 2) fertility of fields from the Gods. 3) Prestigious leader dies --a human sacrifice to the Gods to accompany the leader afterwards of servants and various others. In India this was practice until 19th century called Suttee.

There is evidence Egyptians did human sacrifices, Sumerians did it, and even as recently as the middle ages there were reports from Arab travelers of Swedish Vikings doing human sacrifices to the Gods.

Of course we already know about the major Meso-American civilizations particularly the Aztecs practicing human sacrifice on a gigantic scale.
The Spanish reported that the Aztecs ripped hearts of the victim's then tossed them off the pyramids and ate them.

Look at your history folks and don’t be naive. Who were the ancient "Gods" and are they still here today?

[edit on 1-11-2006 by the theremin]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
first off

truth is stranger than fiction

and those who think that if this were true, that if would be in the paper's lack critical thinking skills PERIOD

second those who think the children would need to be fattened up or "why go after the skinny one's have not even bothered to check out what "supposedly the Aliens are going after humans for , IF in fact they even are. they are going for the glandular secretetions so weight would not be an issue., or they may being using them for experiments with cloning and a whole range of experiments, some which are probably to disturbing to even dream up

third

the people in power BELEIVE that most people can not HANDLE THE TRUTH , and that 5 % of people need to tell the other 95 what to do how to act, etc. they may be right and either way i'm sure they wouldn't like to risk having the sheeple (all the people working and making money for those in power becoming chaotic which may hurt the very system that brings the elite there power, untill of course the NWO comes to power and then anything goes and can be said without fear of people revolting cause they will have zero rights

fourth

people more easily fall prey to big lies, because of the psychology of lying (taken from the low life himself i.e hitler's autobiography in which he goes into detail of lies and manipulation and the keys to doing it succesfully and why it works

most people tell little white lies every day yet they would be too ashamed to tell large scale false hoods It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation-
SO while i am NOT saying this is true it very well COULD BE

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
lol x4 who cares if aliens eat kids you should be careing more that at least 200,000 are missing in the first place....thats pretty pathedic.....this is one of them situations where one can say "Only in america"

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
It seems kind of odd. Why eat skinny children when there are juicy fat adults everywhere in America. You could cut kidnappings by 50% at the very least and STILL get more nutrients!!!

I will be the devil's advocate (literally!?) and ask if they prefer babies for something like their "pureness"? I advise against suggesting they gather *nutrients* from fat chemicals, cow growth whore-mones and McNuggets because they might think we are doing it with intent.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Yawn.

Bad grammar. 10 Year old article.

This, *this*, is news fit for print albeit on a pay-for-print website?

*Yawns again*

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Wow! Take a look!! This is REAL!! There are vast numbers of children and adults disappearing around the world and ending up in these underground bases.

www.jamescasbolt.com...

James Casbolt is a former MI6 agent who worked in 'Black ops' drug trafficking operations in London between 1995 and 1999. He comes from a line of intelligence people. His grandfather was naval intelligence, his father was MI6 who was also involved in 'Black ops' and his uncle was an MI5 officer in Logistics. From Cornwall England, James wishes to make amends for his part in these operations and blow the whistle on the crimes against Humanity that the intelligence agencies are involved in. MI6 and the CIA have cornered the global drugs trade (which is worth at least £500 billion a year, this is more than the global oil trade) and are now bringing the majority of illegal street drugs into America and Britain.

They are using this drug money to fund projects classified 'Above top secret' which include the building and maintaining of deep underground military bases (DUMBS). There are now over 4000 of these bases worldwide and the average depth of these bases is four and a quarter miles. Some are shallower and some are deeper. The bases are on average the size of a medium sized city and yes, he says there are aliens in them.

James is connected to ex intelligence people who have worked in these underground bases and on other ET related projects. There are vast numbers of children and adults disappearing around the world and ending up in these underground bases. As a former MI6 Agent that has seen aliens first hand and has inside information that will shock even the most disbelieving person. Every person alive on the planet today needs to be aware of this information for their futures.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by merka
It seems kind of odd. Why eat skinny children when there are juicy fat adults everywhere in America. You could cut kidnappings by 50% at the very least and STILL get more nutrients!!!

Children contain innocence.....innocence is pure energy/its a spiritual matter

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShatteredSkies
Has anyone else read this guy's Conspiracy on 10/11/06? Yeah, this guy's full of it.

Seriously, realanswers, instead of using 4th rate(and no it doesn't go down that low) sources and information to back up rediculous theories, how about you pick an out of this world theory that you can actually back up and prove with legitimate sources and information, or is that too much of a challenge for you?

Shattered OUT...

I don't mean to upset anyone by my controversial topics. One reason why I bring theories up that you usually don't see and with little proof is because I'm hoping someone out there may have more information about it since it isn't that easy to come up with.

My motives are to learn, not debate, but I respond to others to let people know my side of what they're saying and to keep a thread going if I feel that it is worth it. I don't plan to try and keep this thread going because I don't think it is that important of a topic.

I understand that this thread/topic had gone pretty far, but I just think it was because of the level of controversy. I'm sure it was worth it because it did welcome a certain level of amusement.

As far as the 10% of the population for abductions, some may have misinterpreted my posting as I have thought I had made it clear that it was what John Lear had said(not me) with all due respect for the american legend.
The Rh-Negative blood type people have been linked to alien abductions. I'm pretty sure that "some" of the other blood types have also had abductions here and there, but that's just my theory.
5% of the Earth's population are Rh-Negatives; but an amazing 15% of England's population is Rh-Negative. 5% of the 10% is covered, but that leaves a question mark next to the other 5% left.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by realanswers]

[edit on 2-11-2006 by realanswers]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by the theremin
Wow! Take a look!! This is REAL!!
There are vast numbers of children and adults disappearing around the world and ending up in these underground bases.

www.jamescasbolt.com...

Is it OK if I grin? Just a little? This is the strangest thread I have seen to date. I keep imagining picking up the morning paper and reading "Aliens eat 200,000 U.S. missing children per year" and for some reason the laughter center's in my brain erupt.

Don't get me wrong. Nothing wrong with the post or the OP.

Theremin,
Could it conceivably be possible that the only thing this person believes in is this -

Just a theory of mine. I don't see any proof of who he claims to be or what he professes to know. I do see a pitch for money.

I agree with a previous poster that the real story is the heartbreaking number of children missing for whatever reason. In particular the part about the "throw away children". I think it makes a good case for sterilizing their parents so they can't ever again abuse a child.

If it does turn out that Aliens are eating our kids - I have a good varmint scope on my 7mm magnum rifle and I'm a crack shot at 3 or 4 hundred yards. I'll load some special hot loads and notch the tips just for the Aliens. Just tell me where they are.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I can't believe you people are stupid ignorant enough to buy this crap.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnmike
I can't believe you people are stupid ignorant enough to buy this crap.

From what I understand maybe 2 people bought it, no one else, so don't make sweeping generalizations and actually read people's posts if you're going to.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Theremin, Could it conceivably be possible that the only thing this person believes in is this -

No.

It doesn't matter if this guy Casbolt turns up a disinfo agent.. it doesn't change the fact that thousands of people are missing, does it? Or that ritual killings are taking place on the planet, does it?

You folks can call names (oh I'm so crushed by ridicule!) and you can put your heads into the sands, you can find it UNBELIEVABLE and you can wait for you 'official' news channel to tell you what to think and what is real. And, you great guys at Disinfo headquarters can continue on with your jobs to shut down truth, confuse and obfuscate with your pithy mockings. After all, it is just your job what do you care about humanity? What do you contribute? Nothing. When you leave this planet what did you contribute to help your fellow man? Nothing. And, rest assured when this NWO takes place you will be first to go as you have proven your untrustworthiness.

People can say it out right, David Icke does, www.davidicke.com...
Or this guy Casbolt, and others.
Why are these guys saying the same things? The same old story?? What is happening to the missing children??? WHERE ARE THEY???

I probably wouldn't have believed it myself if I hadn't been told about it from someone I know and had to listen to their horror.

Okay... go back to your boxes of disbelief. It's too much for you all to take. You're right nothing untoward is happening. It is all made up. Keep your YOUR false strength in your IGNORANCE!

I won't be posting anymore. Feel free to continue with the debate with the disinfo guys guiding you all the way.

“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

W. Clement Stone

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by the theremin
I won't be posting anymore. Feel free to continue with the debate with the disinfo guys guiding you all the way.

“Truth will always be truth, regardless of lack of understanding, disbelief or ignorance.”

W. Clement Stone

Ignoring the rest of your rant and focusing on this..

Fine, if your going to throw your toys out of the pram and storm of like a spoilt child, then so be it. But if you really believe this and want others too, your going to have to offer up some sort of evidence.

We have already said that of those 200,000 kids, 99% turn up safe and well within 24hrs. Your bending 10 year old figures to fit an agenda.

If 1/4 million kids went missing PERMANENTLY in the US alone, each year, then someone would bloody well notice!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I would just like to clarify once again that I am neither arguing for this theory or against it, I am just stating it's possibility. I looked it up and there are (according to wikipedia) 3077 counties in the United States.

Number of counties in the U.S.

200,000/3077=64.998375 or 65. That's 65 kids per county in the United states. Many of the counties in the U.S. (especially out west) are very large, so 65 kids missing wouldn't be that noticable. Most of the people in these counties may never see each other, much less converse. This is especially true in the rural areas. Of course all of these children wouldn't be taken all in one trip, or even from the same area multiple times in a row.

According to the National Center For Health statistics' website, 654,092 die from heart disease per year, 550,270 die from cancer, and 150,147 die from stroke each year, does the majority of the population notice this??

NCHS

I've presented you all with facts, do with them what you will.

Peace,

Pancho

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
The differnce between death statistics and missing children is significant. The deaths are verifiable and, to some dgree, expected. The numbers are well known and the family members are aware of it. They don't cry about it to the press, as there is nothing to report. The governments do, however, constantly remind us about the causes of those deaths and how to avoid it.

200,000 missing children, that are never found, WOULD be noticed. As I said, of those 200,000, 99% will turn up again within a very short space of time. The figures include ANY reported missing child, but what is ommitted is the fact that this would include those that, say, go round a friends and not tell their parents, turning up the next morning, things like that.

200,000 childrem, forever missing and being eaten would not go unnoticed.

EDIT: even if the parents didn't report it to the police in your rural argument, the schools most certainly would report it to social services and the like. A pattern would soon be noticed and 200,000 missing rugrats would be hard, if not impossible, to hide for very long.

[edit on 2/11/06 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Here's something else interesting that I found.

"Five Things You Might Not Know About Family Abductions"

"Each year, over 203,000 children (78% of all missing children!) in the U.S. are abducted by a family member, usually a parent. The biggest motive for family abduction is revenge against another parent, not the child's safety. More than half of abducting parents have a history of violent behavior, a criminal record, or a substance abuse problem. Children abducted by family members often suffer severe lifelong emotional and psychological damage. Nearly 70% of law enforcement agencies do not have a written policy on how to respond to a family abduction." StopFamilyAbductionsNow

courtesy of Child Abduction Resource Center at
Globalmissing.com

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That kind of proves my point. Most of the 200,000 odd are not forever missing. Only a very small percentage of any missing persons are never found. If they genuinely are abducted, bodies usually surface somewhere in most cases.

There would be no way that 200,000 kids could go missing permanently, without there being something akin to a national emergency.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I remember reading stuff like this about Dulce, it could be VERY possible. Pretty sick though, huh?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Like I said, I'm not trying to be on either side, I'm just trying to present some facts and state my opinion on the possibility of this theory. I thought too many people would say I was claiming that aliens are eating 200,000 kids a year if i didn't post evidence for both sides.

I don't believe that they are doing it, but I do believe that if it was necessary that it be done, then it could be. Also it helps this conversation to know that nearly 78% of reported child abductions are family related.

I sounded like i was arguing for it earlier, because too many people sounded like they didn't think it could be done. If the government wants 200,000 anything bad enough, they can get it. And you can bet that if the government could gain something from giving away 200,000 children that they would do it. I'm not talking about your everday governor either, i'm referring to the people in the military industrial complex and the ones running the show.

Peace

Pancho

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join