It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Old Are You?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I feel ancient! Actually, I still think I'm 18, but I'm not.
I'm 43.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
41 going on midlife crises:w:

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well, I am all about making people feel better about themselves, so, feel young Benevolent Tyrant, because I am 55 and will be 56 on November 24th; but hey 55 is the new 35, right?...right?...somebody? Oh, never mind.

I swear I don't feel a day over 60 though.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
if it makes an of you elderly residents feel better, my great grandma is 92.

have a nice day, peace

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Hmmm...

What to answer here.

illl say..... 23!

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I guess I will be the youngest. 15. It sucks. Not having a job. Not having a life. I have to go to school when I know I am just going to grow up to expose the illuminati forever. I am not your ordinary immature teen.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Then if iori is 23 years of age. I'm a year younger at 22.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Talk about a wide range of ages and experiences! Truly friggin' awesome!

I'll be 25 in December, altho I'm fairly certain that on most days, I'm mentally 45... and everyday I'm desparately trying to return to that obliviously beautiful age of 4. (This whole kick of responsibility and so-called maturity really kills my inner rebel... *sigh* I don't like it!
)

Edited to add:

by Human Defence Not having a job. Not having a life. I have to go to school when I know I am just going to grow up to expose the illuminati forever.

One may learn a lot from any class -- no matter the subject, audience, teacher... Take advantage!

That said, high skool sucks. No debate there. However, I'm still in skool and frankly -- I love it. Jobs are great, if you've chosen the right one and you're happy to do the work. *That* is what I'm trying not to fret about: graduating and finding a way to create income without having to sell my life's time, without regretting it.

When I was little, I thought using the lawnmower was the greatest thing next to cookies and milk. Without realizing it, the task of cutting the grass became mine and it became a job that, to this day, I loathe.

That aside, *delight* in the fact that the fridge is always full, or that someone else will pay to fill it!! *sigh* I really miss those days...

((And now I feel old..))

[edit on 10-10-2006 by Diseria]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm 21 and counting, 1 2 3 4 5, yep still 21!!!

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human Defense
I guess I will be the youngest. 15. It sucks. Not having a job. Not having a life. I have to go to school when I know I am just going to grow up to expose the illuminati forever. I am not your ordinary immature teen.

Same here Human

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
Then if iori is 23 years of age. I'm a year younger at 22.

Wait, what?
When did I say I was 23?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
my age 20-2=??????

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   
well im 13 i wonder if that will make no one take me serious here

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I don't think your age matters. All that matters is what you say and how you say it. (Spelling, grammar)

[edit on 10-10-2006 by enjoies05]

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mindwalker
39 years old, with the body of an adonis, the mind of a genius, and the physical stamina of an olympic athlete................well one of them is right anyway :shk:

Nice to know you can run a long way if you have to.

Checking in at the same age as the answer to everything. See if there are any Douglas Adams fans in the hiz-ouse?

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I gurantee I am the youngest here at age 14. Bow down to my youth

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by denynothing
well im 13 i wonder if that will make no one take me serious here

No, he is

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I am 29 years old. :bnghd::bnghd:

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Sheesh,I wish I was 15 again. Enjoy it while you can.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

nope, i think i win the youngest...im 13...and i think everyone's immature at times...people like you and me are just immature a lot less

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join