It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Read this and get the point.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
You guys always end up getting into arguments abt whose fault it is. My point is I dont care. If a #ing country attacks me then obviously that country and all its supporters are terrorists in my eyes. I would hate them and wish they die. Its surprising that I wrote an entire story describing what it is like when in War, and people still argue abt whose fault it may have been. Did u guys miss the point or r u so ignorant that u cant understand # till u experinece it urself. What wud u do if a soldier came knocking at ur door and wanted to take some of ur family members (and maybe u) prisoner. For example, people in Iraq. If u had a home and suddenly it was blown up while u were out grocery shopping who wud u be cursing. Saddam or Bush.

Point is all these guys r terrorists but its more than obvious that US is an even bigger terror to the world because of what they r doing. and its also obvious why. thats why a war on terrorism to kill osama suddenly turned into a global war against 'extremists' muslims and led to attack on so many countries resulting in thousands of people dying and losing their homes. Thanks to dear old US.

I would suggest every american to take a vacation and visit a country in middle east and then they wud realize the truth. Truth is....every muslm is not out their sitting and plotting to blow u up. We have jobs, homes, families and everyday lives to live. We dont give a fcuk what u do sitting in ur condo in america. But ya, if ur countries thinks its a threat and 'suspects' us and then decides to attack us. We are obviously gonnna strike back to protect oursleves. And our frinds will help us. Why is the US in the middle east anyways. Get ur butts out of our countries and stay in ur beloved country. U stay out of our private property and we might not shoot u with a shotgun. get the point.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I tihnk a golabal war on (extremists) Muslims is what this administration had planed from the start. If they didn't, they wouldn't be saying it now. It's a sick sad world.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
no the biggest terror to the world is my drawers after I have eaten a chili dog at pinks hotdogs. There is a war going on in my stomich as I type this. The world knows no fury like my over active colon. All run in terror from my mini methane machine

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by half_minded
You guys always end up getting into arguments abt whose fault it is. My point is I dont care. If a #ing country attacks me then obviously that country and all its supporters are terrorists in my eyes. I would hate them and wish they die. Its surprising that I wrote an entire story describing what it is like when in War, and people still argue abt whose fault it may have been. Did u guys miss the point or r u so ignorant that u cant understand # till u experinece it urself. What wud u do if a soldier came knocking at ur door and wanted to take some of ur family members (and maybe u) prisoner. For example, people in Iraq. If u had a home and suddenly it was blown up while u were out grocery shopping who wud u be cursing. Saddam or Bush.

Point is all these guys r terrorists but its more than obvious that US is an even bigger terror to the world because of what they r doing. and its also obvious why. thats why a war on terrorism to kill osama suddenly turned into a global war against 'extremists' muslims and led to attack on so many countries resulting in thousands of people dying and losing their homes. Thanks to dear old US.

I would suggest every american to take a vacation and visit a country in middle east and then they wud realize the truth. Truth is....every muslm is not out their sitting and plotting to blow u up. We have jobs, homes, families and everyday lives to live. We dont give a fcuk what u do sitting in ur condo in america. But ya, if ur countries thinks its a threat and 'suspects' us and then decides to attack us. We are obviously gonnna strike back to protect oursleves. And our frinds will help us. Why is the US in the middle east anyways. Get ur butts out of our countries and stay in ur beloved country. U stay out of our private property and we might not shoot u with a shotgun. get the point.

Huh???? Oh well, back to driving my SUV and putting everything on my credit card!!

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
you want to murder the muslim countries so that after that they can go after the rich saudi oil kings... the muslims would help the if saudi oil was under attack thats why they are going for the muslism first then for the pot of gold

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
I tihnk a golabal war on (extremists) Muslims is what this administration had planed from the start. If they didn't, they wouldn't be saying it now. It's a sick sad world.

Planned from the start? If I remember correctly, the Bush admin. view China as the potential enemy that needed to be dealt with. Not Islamic fundamentalism. Remember that Richard Clark has said that the Bush admin. pushed the Islamic terrorism to not really important list.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by Techsnow

Planned from the start? If I remember correctly, the Bush admin. view China as the potential enemy that needed to be dealt with. Not Islamic fundamentalism. Remember that Richard Clark has said that the Bush admin. pushed the Islamic terrorism to not really important list.

They are nto stupid people The CIA has taken genius's of society and used them to preplan these events. The federal reserve all the way to the war games which are happening now are all preplanned. I wouldn't be surprised if when they attakc iran they sneak a sucker punch a bunch of nukes into china and korea

top topics

join