It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 210
<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Well, this information is awesome!

However this is all "circumstantional evidence".. Its a LOT OF IT!
To much to deny. Enough to know!

I dont understand NASA hasn't asked you yet to work for them... hehehe

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lunica
Well, this information is awesome!
However this is all "circumstantional evidence".. Its a LOT OF IT!
To much to deny. Enough to know!

I dont understand NASA hasn't asked you yet to work for them... hehehe

NASA hasn't but someone did...

And many a court case has been won with a lot less "circumstantial evidence"

But don't go away... we are just getting started and drop in on these threads

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

about page five in both I think

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

NOTE The video is currently in .avi format for windows media player. It is 35 megabytes in size. We are working on converting it to other streaming media

Just a heads up on the video Z, it only works about half way for me same as it did on Jack's site, could be me I am running XP but I thought I would mention it.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
Just a heads up on the video Z, it only works about half way for me same as it did on Jack's site, could be me I am running XP but I thought I would mention it.

Yeah we are experiencing technical difficulties.. Seems it worked fine in XP until the last auto update and it doesn't like my Vista so we are working on changing the format... something non windows that works on all systems. Need a good program but funds are scare right now

ArMaP is looking into it too...

Thanks for the coordinates I needed -70 137...

This find was presented to me by Johnny Anonymous He had promised me for a long time... just remembered a few days back

Now if we took an INFRARED shot of this area it should show us a bright spot, but I think this is on the Farside Besides its most likely gone by now anyway

Everyone looks at the "towers" that have been smudged out, but the miss the little spaceship

You can see the bright shiny hull reflecting sunlight and the fins on the tail. Its floating and casting a black shadow also showing the fins...

Looks a LOT like THIS ONE in Copernicus 5...

They remind me of another one... but since Cop #5 was taken in 1967, I doubt its this one

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well if that is a little ship this must be a big ship. actually I don't know what it is and worst part of it is I don't know where I found the image looks like I am going to have to start all over again and find out.

If it has been posted before I am sure you will let me know.

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wow, I am surprised our regulars aren't here to "deny ignorance". I kinda expected our detractors to be all over this proving to everyone how "bunkiss" it all is.

Well, just shows, the ones who protest the loudest...

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sherpa
If it has been posted before I am sure you will let me know.

Now Sherpa I am surprised and you were doing so well

That "object" shows up in many images and similar ones have been in many threads...

That is an antenna on the spacecraft taking the photo... There is one on the Zond 3 craft and they are on all Apollo Command modules

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Just a quick test there to see if you were paying attention.

You do of course go to the top of class and get extra points

posted on Sep, 8 2007 @ 07:42 PM
link   
This thread leaves me on the edge of my seat with my nose almost pressed against my monitor.
I posted the same picture a few pages back (the one with yellow highlights) and after looking more carefully, I couldn't believe the amount of anomalies I found.
I'm still new at this and continue to research so I'm hoping to contribute to this thread.
I just wanted to say thanks to the people who work hard at this.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Everyone looks at the "towers" that have been smudged out, but the miss the little spaceship

It looks like the result of a bad joining of images, cutting a small crater in half.

Some more bad joining effects are visible at least on the areas highlighted on the image bellow.

Originally posted by citizen truth
This thread leaves me on the edge of my seat with my nose almost pressed against my monitor.
Don't do it, it's bad for your health.

I would like to take this opportunity to remind all that we should keep a distance of more or less 30cm (12") to the screen, and our eyes should be on the same level as the top of the screen, so we can look to the screen pointing our eyes slightly down, it's less stressful this way.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Very soon, within the next 5 years or so, several countries will have satellites orbiting and taking hi-res photos of the moon (japan, china, india). If any of this BS is true, then we'll see soon enough. And of course, it isn't, so those of us with common sense will be awaiting all the excuses you guys make up as to why these other countries don't release information or doctor their photos too, lol.

And some of these missions the raw data will be able to be received publicly at the same time mission control receives it. I'm sure you will say the missions are fake, or they have on board, automatic photo editing to hide "anomalies" or that it was all pre-doctored, loaded up before launch and just transmitted from lunar orbit to keep everyone fooled.

There is no end to your imagination, and your reason as to why NONE of what you claim could ever be proven or disproved. How convenient for you.

posted on Sep, 9 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Very soon, within the next 5 years or so, several countries will have satellites orbiting and taking hi-res photos of the moon (japan, china, india). If any of this BS is true, then we'll see soon enough. And of course, it isn't, so those of us with common sense will be awaiting all the excuses you guys make up as to why these other countries don't release information or doctor their photos too, lol.

If you think all those other countries can get up there w/o NASA's oversight and filtering, then you don't have a grasp on who controls our little tiny neck of the woods in space.

And some of these missions the raw data will be able to be received publicly at the same time mission control receives it. I'm sure you will say the missions are fake, or they have on board, automatic photo editing to hide "anomalies" or that it was all pre-doctored, loaded up before launch and just transmitted from lunar orbit to keep everyone fooled.

I'm also anxious to see this raw data. I don't think it's going to happen though.

There is no end to your imagination, and your reason as to why NONE of what you claim could ever be proven or disproved. How convenient for you.

Actually, it's more convenient for you folks who like to sit in your little comfort zone, believing mainstream sources. You should try some imagination (Oh... and maybe some research) once in awhile. It's good for you

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   

You can see the bright shiny hull reflecting sunlight and the fins on the tail. Its floating and casting a black shadow also showing the fins...

Nice try, but for this to be a "spaceship" casting a shadow, the sunlight would have to come from the top of the image. However, looking at all the craters it's clear that the sunlight comes at a relatively low angle from the bottom of the image. So, no goal (as usual)
. Falling for a very common optical illusion (I always see craters as humps on moon photos
) , and jumping to conclusions from it - yes, "great" research
! But I'm of course only a closed-minded denier who doesn't deserve to see The Truth[tm]

Regards
yf

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Very soon, within the next 5 years or so, several countries will have satellites orbiting and taking hi-res photos of the moon (japan, china, india).

IF it was proven we were wrong... I would have no problem saying so... somehow I doubt the same would be true in reverse

Not Gonna Happen ... Space Command won't let them... Do you think for one minute that the US is going to give up the High Ground especially to China...

Not on yer life... I will wait for those five years... then expect you apology

Um does it count if those countries you mention change their mind and DON'T go to the Moon? or would we be making THAT up too?

TOKYO — Japan's space agency has recommended scrapping its first moon mission after more than a decade of delays, a spokeswoman said Monday, in the latest blow to the country's beleaguered space program.

www.foxnews.com...

India rethinking its plan to send a man to the moon

India is rethinking its plan to send a man to the moon by 2015, as the mission would cost a lot of money and yield very little in return, the national space agency said.

www.dailytimes.com.pk...

US, China Space Agency Chiefs Hold Talks Amid Proliferation Concerns

NASA Administrator Sean O'Keefe held a "courtesy meeting" with CNSA chief
Washington DC (AFP) Dec 02, 2004
The heads of the space agencies of the United States and China held talks for the first time Thursday but Washington said any cooperation on exploration could take place only after China addresses American proliferation concerns.

"But it needs to be clear that NASA is constrained in its ability to discuss new civil space cooperation until China addresses US proliferation concerns," Rahn said.

O'Keefe had said last month it was premature to speculate whether the Chinese would become a partner in any of NASA's space exploration goals.

www.spacedaily.com...

NASA Administrator Departs China After 'Rewarding' First Visit
www.nasa.gov...

NASA Chief in China, Meets Top Officials
www.china.org.cn...

NASA to limit cooperation with China's space program
www.iht.com...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by yfxxxBut I'm of course only a closed-minded denier who doesn't deserve to see The Truth

That's okay don't take it so hard I hear they can cure that nowadays

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by yfxxxBut I'm of course only a closed-minded denier who doesn't deserve to see The Truth

That's okay don't take it so hard I hear they can cure that nowadays

No, "they" can't and they won't - because it's not a bug, it's a feature
!

Anyway, your diversion and failure to admit your mis-interpretation of your photo is noted. Noted without surprise, I should add

Regards
yf

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by yfxxx
Anyway, your diversion and failure to admit your mis-interpretation of your photo is noted. Noted without surprise, I should add

Regards
yf

That is interesting. "Your diversion AND faiure to "admit your mis-interpretation or your photo is noted."

On hundreds of other points Zorgon has failed to "admit" a mis-interpretation. Why would you expect him to start now? Since it is "noted without surprise", i would expect that you have volumes of his "failures", right?

But wait...what of your failure to comprehend? Should we note that, as well?

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is one of the only H-res Smart-1 images I could get from the ESA.

I did not think much of it because it looks heavily edited I noticed there seemed to be a few very sharp edges so I just sharpened some more and now I think I see buildings, although it is probably just wishfull thinking.

The first image is cut from the original and sharpened.

The second is the original unmodified by me.

Undo if you are around could you look at this ?

I will just give a link to the original as it is kind of large.

i187.photobucket.com...

[edit on 10-9-2007 by sherpa]

posted on Sep, 10 2007 @ 10:24 PM
link   
The problem with that image, respected Sherpa, is that it has the jpeg artifact obscuring any good data. Pixellation is hard enough to overcome...the jpeg artifact can render otherwise good photo's illegible for interpretation.

Too bad, too....but we should expect the ESA will use the same level of subterfuge as our domestic version of a space agency.

I think Zorgon is right....the only decent space info we will get will come from military sources, as it would not do for us to have such sensitive information in the hands of a civillian agency. The DoD will classify EVERYTHING, and delight in tactics of obfuscation. Look at GoogleEarth and Cheney's house.

Something that seems absent is decent imagery of the descent onto Mars/Moon. We have that "Apollo 20" footage...but I haven't seen much of the approach to the surface of these other heavenly bodies.

Also, why do we get such sparse information from our probes? NASA releases the "good stuff" (images from up close to a body), but misses the boat with getting interstellar images while between planets/moons/asteroids/comets. Why all the "dead space"?

posted on Sep, 11 2007 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Yes your right of course jpeg just creates those blocks, I just thought maybe undo might see a mask there and be able to do something with it.

top topics

<< 207  208  209    211  212  213 >>

join