It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 killed by Iraq stadium bombs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
This thread is for all the people that have sympathy for the terrorists by saying all they want is peace and for the Americans to be gone. What is your excuse for the murders now?

BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- Two bombs exploded in a Baghdad soccer stadium Wednesday, killing 12 people and wounding 14, police in the Iraqi capital said.

At least seven children were among the dead, police said. The incident took place at 8:15 p.m. in the Amel neighborhood of southwestern Baghdad, while young people were playing soccer and spectators were watching.

www.cnn.com...

Where is the same outcry I have been hearing for 2 weeks about how the Israelis have been slaughtering children. I have one solid solution to end the bloodshed in Iraq, just give us some time to get our troops out!

[edit on 2-8-2006 by Mr Beezer]

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Oh how funny it is that you cry baby arab lovers remain silent when the lemon-freshness of the Bezzer is shown.

So sorry the truth of my word doesn't fit into your little mideast pity party.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Beezer
Oh how funny it is that you cry baby arab lovers remain silent when the lemon-freshness of the Bezzer is shown.

So sorry the truth of my word doesn't fit into your little mideast pity party.

What has this:

Originally posted by Mr Beezer

Where is the same outcry I have been hearing for 2 weeks about how the Israelis have been slaughtering children.

got to do with your thread? It's about Iraq, not Israel/Lebenon.

I'm not an "arab lover" nor an "Israeli lover", but I AM a lover of LOGIC and I find little here.

Sorry if the truth of my words don't fit your little propaganda party.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Iraq Terrorism
Lebanon Terrorism

they definitely have something to do with each other.

They are BOTH Iranian sponsored terrorsim.
they are closely intertwined.

Logic tells me that if Irans president calls for the destruction of Israel (like he did today in Malysia)..He is the Leader, and orcehstrator of many of these civilian targeted killings.

Logic also tells me that, If extremist Islam would "stand down" and stop this crap. Things would quiet down all over the middle East, as well as many other places in the world, where they are attempting to rule by their own brand of theo-facsism.

And that pesky logic also tell me, that if Israel were to stand down, and stop the bombng and air attacks...They would still be killed, by random rocket launches, and suicide bus bombers..

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Iraq Terrorism
Lebanon Terrorism

they definitely have something to do with each other.

They are BOTH Iranian sponsored terrorsim.
they are closely intertwined.

Logic tells me that if Irans president calls for the destruction of Israel (like he did today in Malysia)..He is the Leader, and orcehstrator of many of these civilian targeted killings.

You know, I'll bet that's what the author was thinking too but it doesn't hold water. This is supposed to be about a bombing in Iraq. I would love to see a credible link staing that Iran is sponsoring ANYTHING in Iraq.

Have I been asleep?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread was to bring into focus the ENTIRE mideast and the problems, and how people on this website view them.

If Americans, defending the Iraqi people, killed 12 children, all hell would break out.

If the Israelis, trying to take down a terrorist cell, killed 12 children, there would be 15 threads about it ( wait...there have been )

If the Brits or UN killed 12 children, while trying to oust a women/child killing regime in Afghanastan, the people of this site would call for a war crimes tribunal.

But, let TERRORISTS kill 12 children and I am the only one to author a thread about it?

Come'on people. Do you ALL send monthly membership dues to al-Qaeda

Still lemon-fresh!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Your point is miised due to it's redundancy. Of course terrorists, if you prefer that term, commit atrocities. The point is that you don't need to point out that they do, we all know it and don't defend it. Who could or would. But pointing out these things to justify something completely different, ie: stretching a blast in Iraq to defend what Israel is doing, is convoluted logic. What they are doing can't be justified either.

I think the lemon's have spoiled.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
But since it deals with Iraq, it will have to be air lifted over to ATS WOT.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Intrepid,
here is a Link.
It's from Fox News..So I supposed it's as good as any other cable media
www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Intrepid,
here is a Link.
It's from Fox News..So I supposed it's as good as any other cable media
www.foxnews.com...

OK, I'll not diss the source but look at this:

American and Iraqi joint patrols, along with U.S. Special Operations (search) teams, captured two men with explosives in Baghdad on Monday who identified themselves as Iranian (search) intelligence officers, FOX News has confirmed.

That doesn't smell to you?

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Intrepid,

Frankly, it all smells.
I'll see if I can find more info on Iranian operations..
but really, it only makes sense that Iran would have an interest in the future of Iraq.
I can't imagine them NOT stirring up trouble in a confused Iraqi situation..

In the meantime, I'll find some other supporting links...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Intrepid,

Frankly, it all smells.
I'll see if I can find more info on Iranian operations..
but really, it only makes sense that Iran would have an interest in the future of Iraq.
I can't imagine them NOT stirring up trouble in a confused Iraqi situation..

In the meantime, I'll find some other supporting links...

That's OK and you're right, the whole thing stinks. My point is that the topic doesn't stand by pointing out something in Iraq to justify something Israel is doing. The author posted: "This thread is for all the people that have sympathy for the terrorists by saying all they want is peace and for the Americans to be gone. What is your excuse for the murders now?" AND "Where is the same outcry I have been hearing for 2 weeks about how the Israelis have been slaughtering children."

Without the second, I would have NO problem with this premise, as it stands, it's merely propaganda.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ATS LIB LOGIC

Oh but my fair Intrepid they all are connected.

It is what I like to call ATS LIB logic.

The government knows there are terrorists---->The government knows who the terrorists are----->The government knows where the twin towers are------>the government must be behind 9/11

So, in keeping with ATS LIB logic

Lump as many things as you possibly can into one thread and stick by it.....but seriously they are VERY connected.

I am comparing 2 sets of middle east terrorists ( Hezbollah and the insurgents in Iraq )

I am comparing 2 countries tryng their darnest to rid the world of terror and evil ( Israel and America )

And both sets of terrorists are being aided by IRAN......which its president just said today that they have nuclear war ambitions ( para-phrase )
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Mix in the ATS response when the evil Americans/Israelis do something ( usually with a well intentioned purpose however ) and when the poor misuderstood arab murderer kills little children in a soccer stadium ( their intention was nothing more than to...umm well...KILL them )

I said this once before

I have one solid solution to end the bloodshed in Iraq & a way to deal with the lebonese terrorists, just give us some time to get our troops out!

If they would only let me run things for a while.

The lemons have been squeezed...ahhh thats FRESH!

new topics

top topics

join