It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Busy here today! - Board Statistics

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

There are a total of 226 registered members and 4294 visitors on AboveTopSecret.com domains right now

That is as of this posting.

Is there any way to find the most visitors on at one time. Surely we must be nearing some records.

I think it's great for the site. The more, the merrier!

[edit on 7/13/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:43 PM
link   
yea iv noticed that the last few days been really busy lately good good is all i can say lol

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Thats what a lil bit of war does for a website reporting on it :p

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
You cant deny, ATS has grown, evolved, and is a rich source of information.
And people are noticing, which is great, means more people are waking up.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Well at the bottom of the main page it lists some board records. But they don’t have one for most unregistered members online at once. However we are still pretty far from the record of most total registered members online at once.

Most total registered members online all at once: 284 on Mar, 23 @ 20:05 GMT
Most registered users ever on ATS in one day: 1906 on Jul, 6 @ 14:00 GMT
Most new posts on ATS in one day: 4067 on Nov, 3 @ 18:42 GMT

[edit on 13-7-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Great Day For PTS!

Board records or not, I'm liking what I'm seeing on [email protected] (PTS).

Oh yes. Yes indeed.

I'm Majic, and I approved this ad.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
I have not seen you posting much on PTS majic where ya been?? Or are you just enjoying the scrambling members debating the numerous post on the still growing war?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck
I have not seen you posting much on PTS majic where ya been??

I think he's been busy infiltrating the other forums, searching for political gems to add to his treasure trove.

Either that, he secretly thinks politics is boring too.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Hidden In Plain Site

Hey, somebody's got to stoke the boilers and pump the bilge.

I'm keeping an eye on PTS, of course, but there's a lot going on in the background, to put things mildly.

Poor Amigos, I've been chewing their ears off about all this.

Amazed they haven't hit me with a tranquilizer dart yet.

Don't worry, once more of the groundwork is done, I plan to be a major PTS troll.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go holystone the deck...

Edit: And yes, Mechanic, I *do* think politics is boring -- and it's no secret. Hence my desire to exact my revenge by tearing politics a new one with PTS.

On PTS, we're not going to cut any slack. We're going to attack politics and peel away the B.S., layer by layer.

That promises to be interesting.

[edit on 7/13/2006 by Majic]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Westy, Mechanic, any chance of you guys changing your avatars? I seem to be missing a lot of thread content when you both contribute, and I think I've worked out the reason!

ATS certainly seems a lot fuller these days, but the quality has definitely improved recently. Mod activity seems to have been up as well, which I think may be part of the reason. Thanks Mods!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
Hidden In Plain Site

And yes, Mechanic, I *do* think politics is boring -- and it's no secret. Hence my desire to exact my revenge by tearing politics a new one with PTS.

On PTS, we're not going to cut any slack. We're going to attack politics and peel away the B.S., layer by layer.

Good luck with the venture! To help the cause, I've added a link to PTS in my sig.

To get back on topic, are any stats available on how many Members and Visitors are at least viewing pages on PTS??

willard I change my avatar about as often as I change my socks.

I just realized, I've had this one for a couple days...

But I like this one!

[edit on 7/13/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Sig Hi, Y'All

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
To help the cause, I've added a link to PTS in my sig.

I'd been meaning to myself, but I've been so busy.

Oh the irony.

(And thanks)

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Majic

Any Statistics available??

Mechanic 32.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
Any Statistics available??

We've made the switch from logging our own data and parsing the server logs to a 3rd party solution, Google Analytics. Until I get the new system fully "tweaked", we're not going to have the ability for moderators to review the stats.

However, PTS is about 6x busier than normal thanks to the creation of the new forum.

Also, already today, ATS is having its busiest day of the week, and the reporting system is only up to 8PM (EDT).

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

Also, already today, ATS is having its busiest day of the week, and the reporting system is only up to 8PM (EDT).

I'd noticed a lot more activity on the board. Thanks for the heads up on the new stats reporting.

And sounds like good news for PTS, as well.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I must say Majic I can count the times I’ve posted on PTS with my two hands but this buzz that you’ve created got me taking a look yesterday to see what it was all about. And who knows I might even start posting soon.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
6x more traffic? Thats simply astounding!

I must say whoever thought of adding a Middle East Conflict forum to PTS couldnt of picked a better or more well timed addition. Massive kudos

p.s. Intrepid you've got one heck of a forum to be FSME for. I sent Majic a request to change as soon as I knew about the new forum being on PTS. But you'd beat me to it

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Our ATS Google Analytics for yesterday:

Our traffic is about 20% higher than normal.

Our PTS Google Analytics for yesterday:

After the huge spike from creating the forum and moving threads, we settled into a day that was just over three times the normal PTS traffic.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The PTS Advantage

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
After the huge spike from creating the forum and moving threads, we settled into a day that was just over three times the normal PTS traffic.

Only three times normal?

I guess I'd better stop slacking off and get to work.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
There are few surprises on this map. Most of our traffic is from English speaking countries, but what the heck is going on up there in, well, wherever that big bubble is?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join