It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've never seen this video before (strange creature)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I've never seen this video before, anyone knows more about it?
www.metacafe.com...

[edit on 2006/7/3 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
That was crazy!!! It looked like Golum!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I've seen this before... I think it was a hoax, but I can't be sure.

In any case, it looks like a person. The glint of the eyes is strange though - but otherwise it looks human.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
that was a horrible hoax.. i wonder what that was really meant for

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Yes this video has been posted before, still not really come to a conclusion on it yet.

I normally walk my dog everynight around the woods near where I live around, 1-2am, the reflection of the eyes seems the strangest to me, as I only see the reflection from like cats/foxes/badgers. distinct differences from animal to animal.but I never see the same effect from people.

Not much freaks me out, but hey if I saw that out in the woods Id run, hope my dog would too!

I could be wrong here, hope someone proves me wrong..had a little to much to drink tonight to take the puppy out for a walk, and im giving google a rest for tonight

[edit on 4-7-2006 by crittz]

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Unfortunately I can't see the video in Furefox or IE.

If this or any other vids were really were amazing proof of witness for alien existance it wouldn't be stowed up on an obscure Internet video site.

If people take legit footage - Get it to the mainstream press local TV networks and get it aired. Most end up on the Internet because the source is questionable or simply wouldn't hold up to scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Just because you didnt see it on fox news, does not mean its automatically a hoax.

Im not saying its an alien either... just looks freaky, what ever it is assuming its not a hoax, its naked, bald and doesnt seem too friendly.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
o i found out what it is..its an albino, bulemic Big foot..some say its the basis of Tolkien's Lord of the Rings and Gollum

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well, I'm no biologist or any authority on aliens/angels, but it just looks like a human to me....

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Well, since there are no such things as either angels or aliens, I would tend to put this one squarely in the "baloney" file, where people cook up little dumb videos to fool the ignorant and gullible and have a big laugh at their expense. That's my take on the whole deal, anyway.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
Well, since there are no such things as either angels or aliens, I would tend to put this one squarely in the "baloney" file, where people cook up little dumb videos to fool the ignorant and gullible and have a big laugh at their expense. That's my take on the whole deal, anyway.

No such thing as aliens? So we're alone now? Hah! And you call people gullible

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm gonna watch it again jus to scar the crap outta myself. I haven't felt that jump in months. It still looks fake though.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Yep freaks me out!
2 probs i think :
If the footage is good then everyone will automatically assume that its fake.
If the footage is bad then everyone will say its crap!

Ya just cant win?

The eyes in the video clip DO NOT look human as our eyes dont reflect anywhere near that vibrant.
But make your own minds up

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Aaaaahhhhhh!!
It's the chupacabra!!
Run!
Ruuuuuuuuuuunnnn!!

Ruuu..er, ahem, I mean, er, um..ahh..

I mean, yes, indeed.
Freaky!

Although, my question is this...

What were the camera operators out there looking for in the first place?
And...
What exactly did they expect to find?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu

No such thing as aliens? do you know how big the universe is and how small the probability is that we are alone? (pretty much infinite and nill by the way). whether or not aliens can visit earth is a different matter.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It looks like someone who shaved his head, and hasnt eaten ANYTHING in months. I dont know what that creature was, but the video scared the hell outta me.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The eyes might look that way if the men were using night vision.

And yes there are aliens as you call them. I prefer beings or a different species.

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's fake ive seen it before many times

posted on Jul, 10 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Does anybody know what these people are saying in the vid? Spanish? It would really help for an all round evaluation of its authenticity. I mean, are they out catching frogs or?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
peoples eyes reflect like that through night vision cameras.

That WAS a creature, a meth addict in the woods.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Marclar]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join