It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Warden

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I'm making a leap that some here have some knowledge of Solar Warden from the info posted in other forums (which is illegal to post here!).

I'd like to hear from anyone wishing to discuss the supposed secret space fleet. I understand that the guy who hacked US Space Command got some tantalizing hint at the reality of these space activities from non-terrestrial ship to ship transfer orders.

The only other specifics about the Solar Warden fleet is that it's supposed to consist of two or more aircraft carrier like space vessels with accompaning space planes ala fighters.

Most naval task forces consist of a wide variety of support ships. Jumping to the conclusion that any manned military space fleet would be somewhat similar to those that have worked here on Earth, what sort of other ships and roles do you think might be in play?

I suppose the actual tech level is really beyond anything seen so do you think the United Earth (shadow gov) is sending these ships out to other star systems in an effort to take it to the enemy?

-=V=-

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I'm getting dizzy from all my posts being deleted and bounced around to different message bases. Jezzus!

Ok, now that it's here (rather than Space Exploration where I posted it to discuss the possible space exploration of Solar Warden) if anyone would like to have a moderately serious discussion about the realities of Solar Warden go ahead and shoot from the hip!

-=V=-

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I bet credits to Navy beans some of the ships have mass drivers!

How about lasers and nukes? For sure.

How about shields ala the fine tuning improvements of the old but not forgotten Philadelphia Experiement?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance
I'm making a leap that some here have some knowledge of Solar Warden from the info posted in other forums (which is illegal to post here!).

And it's "illegal to post here" because...?

I did a Google Search for "space warden" and didn't get much out of it.

I'd like to hear from anyone wishing to discuss the supposed secret space fleet. I understand that the guy who hacked US Space Command got some tantalizing hint at the reality of these space activities from non-terrestrial ship to ship transfer orders.

I'll be willing to discuss (and probably disprove) whatever it is. And who hacked USSPACECOM, when, how do you know about it, and what did this person find out?

The only other specifics about the Solar Warden fleet is that it's supposed to consist of two or more aircraft carrier like space vessels with accompaning space planes ala fighters.

Okay, and these were built were? How has no one spotted them? Don't you think other nations of the world (espcially China and Russia) would spot them and raise hell?

I suppose the actual tech level is really beyond anything seen so do you think the United Earth (shadow gov) is sending these ships out to other star systems in an effort to take it to the enemy?

United Earth? Well, that's two Google Searches that I can't find much about from. Could you care to elaborate about that as well, or is it illegal to post about here too?

Ok, now that it's here (rather than Space Exploration where I posted it to discuss the possible space exploration of Solar Warden)...

If you have a problem with the actions the staff member took by moving your thread, you should contact the staff member and ask why. They very well may have told you already, and you just need to check your u2us.. I hope that that helps.

I bet credits to Navy beans some of the ships have mass drivers!

How about lasers and nukes? For sure.

How about shields ala the fine tuning improvements of the old but not forgotten Philadelphia Experiement?

And you think that these exist as well because...?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Vorlance, this seems like a very interesting topic. Care to share any knowledge you have on this subject? I'll do a little snooping myself...

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The hacker's name is Gary McKinnon. He claims to have hacked US Space Command and gotten the goods. You can read one article about him here -

www.guardian.co.uk...

The "illegal" part was a slight exaggeration. I guess since I didn't properly quote a source by this site's silly rules then it met with a zealot moderator's wrath and it was exorsized to Trash hell.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Ok, I've been an avid UFO investigator for over 40 years. I was trained by Walt Andrus (founder of MUFON) as a MUFON UFO Field Investigator. I later became a MUFON State Section Director of Tarrant County, Texas in the early 90's, and have been an active board member of two study groups in the DFW area.

Long and short of it, I've been blessed to have seen and heard a great many experts and joe public types like me who have expounded on a number of subjects that some might find interesting.

Solar Warden is not something I have 1st or even 2nd hand information about but I have heard a number of stories over the years and can put a puzzle together with the best of them. I'm honestly seeking to learn more about the rumored secret space program. It's at least an easier pill to swallow than the We Never Went To The Moon crowd is peddling. United Earth is simply what the globalists are pushing for reasons of their own.

What stories people on the inside of our best space efforts could tell, if they felt free enough to choose to and live!

Lance Oliver

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.
"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."
"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"
"I guess so," says Gary.
"What were the ship names?"
"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

No it's not good for the intelect or to establish credibility.

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."
"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.
"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

The crew of all space craft including the Space Shuttle are "Non-Terrestrial Officers". Everything else he says is speculation.

What we have here is a admitted criminal who is stoned all the time and can't remember what he even read, who saw the words "Non-Terrestrial Officers" and information about the transfer of supplies and equipment between vessels and made the a giant leap in logic because he did not recognize the names?

Why is this post still open?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
OK guys. I'll say it.

The guy was HIGH. DOPED, STONED, WHATEVER. Notice the "joint in the empty coffee container. I wouldn't take what he says seriously, if I were you.

Seriously, I think that ends it.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Just a heads up but here's another thread on the suject:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I've just done several different searches on several different search engines and the only time Solar Warden comes up is in relation to project serpo and specifically "anonymous" announcements on boards like godlikeproductions, luciananarchy and jerry pipen.

I do not want to dismiss your decades of work with MUFON lance but considering nothing about this seems to appear past a few months ago and it's all in connection with pro-serpo sites and anonymous postings that seem to veryify what a self admitted stoner may or may not have seen while hacking into a government system...well I think some healthy skepticism is in order don't you?

Show me something other than anonymous postings or anything that pre-exists SERPO and I'd certainly love to hear it.

Welcome to ATS by the way.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
It’s ok for the leader of the most powerful country in the world to have been a drink driver:

George Bush now admits that he was convicted of drunk driving. On September 4, 1976, a state trooper saw Bush's car swerve onto the shoulder, then back onto the road. [The Bush camp spin that he was driving too slowly is simply a lie.] Bush failed a road sobriety test and blew a .10 blood alcohol, plead guilty, and was fined and had his driver's license suspended. His spokesman says that he had drunk "several beers" at a local bar before the arrest. Bush was 30 at the time. He now says that he stopped drinking when he turned 40 because it was a problem.

And a drug user:

According to a new book, three independent sources close to the Bush family report that Governor Bush was arrested in 1972 for coc aine possession, and taken to Harris County Jail, but avoided jail or formal charges through an informal diversion plan involving community service with Project P.U.L.L., an inner city Houston program for troubled youths at the Martin Luther King Jr. Community Centre in Houston's dirt-poor Third Ward. (In another new book, reporter Bill Minutaglio, writes that the year of community service was arranged by the Governor's father, ex-president Bush, after he caught Bush Jr. driving drunk.)
Source.

But, of course, this guy smokes a joint and every word he has ever to have uttered must be stricken from the record.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
It’s ok for the leader of the most powerful country in the world to have been a drink driver

...you're using Bush as a model?...You sick, sick person.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Well Implosion, I am not a bush supporter and I feel one has absolutely nothing to do with the other and just for the record I don't believe anything the President says either.

But the guy admits "I was really stoned" I have nothing against pot but yes I will not take the word of a guy who was high when he says he may and thats a big may have seen files regarding an off world fleet.

Just my opinion of course but I want more proof.

And I didn't vote for bush either. So quite frankly I fail to see the validity of your point.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj

And I didn't vote for bush either. So quite frankly I fail to see the validity of your point.

Spiderj

Point being, one of them is held in high acclaim by a large swathe of the population despite various nefarious deeds in his past, the other is completely disregarded because of them. Hope that clears up what I was attempting to point out.

Just to clarify a little more, It was nothing that you had said Spiderj that prompted me to post, but this quote:

Originally posted by Blaine91555

Also, for the benefit of the original poster, when considering any information that may have originated from the Serpo saga, this thread might make for an interesting read.

[edit on 26/6/06 by Implosion]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
When the guy says flat out "I was really stoned at the time and that doesn't do good things for the intellect" then I'd have to say he loses a LOT of credibility.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

"The Americans have a secret spaceship?" I ask.
"That's what this trickle of evidence has led me to believe."
"Some kind of other Mir that nobody knows about?"
"I guess so," says Gary.
"What were the ship names?"
"I can't remember," says Gary. "I was smoking a lot of dope at the time. Not good for the intellect."

"I found a list of officers' names," he claims, "under the heading 'Non-Terrestrial Officers'."
"Non-Terrestrial Officers?" I say.
"Yeah, I looked it up," says Gary, "and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of 'fleet-to-fleet transfers', and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't US navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet."

The crew of all space craft including the Space Shuttle are "Non-Terrestrial Officers". Everything else he says is speculation.

What we have here is a admitted criminal who is stoned all the time and can't remember what he even read, who saw the words "Non-Terrestrial Officers" and information about the transfer of supplies and equipment between vessels and made the a giant leap in logic because he did not recognize the names?

Why is this post still open?

I am not stoned all the time!

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Point being, one of them is held in high acclaim by a large swathe of the population despite various nefarious deeds in his past, the other is completely disregarded because of them. Hope that clears up what I was attempting to point out.

Thanks for clearing that up Implosion I see where you're coming from but I think you're giving the president too much credit

In the end neither is believable. And I think anyone here who knows a few hackers would say that even a hacker would think what this guy did is just wrong, wrong for their cause and wrong because it's a hack with risks that out weigh reward.

How do we know the risk out weighs the reward? because he got caught in an act of espionage he didn't get away with one downloaded piece of information and openly admits he isn't quite sure what he saw.

In my opinion of course but I say it's one thing to hack it's a complely other thing to hack a government system and then make incredible claims with absolutely no proof.

I would absolutely love to be proven wrong on this one but I get the feeling I wont be.

If anyone here remembers the Kevin Mitnick case even though he got the book thrown at him and was absolutely "messed with by the man" I don't know anyone who doesn't agree that the guy broke the law and certainly deserved to pay for the crimes he commited. His treatment is a completely different issue.

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure he was talking about McKinnon(?), the guy that did the hacking, not you.

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I feel better then. lol

Seriously folks, someone must know just a tad more about secret space efforts. I mean it isn't that much of a stretch of logic to imagine the gov types spent a little of those billions of black budget funds on something really impressive.

L

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

The hacker's name is Gary McKinnon. He claims to have hacked US Space Command and gotten the goods. You can read one article about him here

Sweet! A stoned out teenager! I bet he's telling the truth and knows just exactly what it was he was seeing and reading about!

I mean, espeically, with comments in the article like...

On those occasions, Gary's connection would be abruptly cut. This would never fail to freak out the then-stoned Gary.

Given that the justice department has announced that the information Gary downloaded was not "classified", and he was stoned much of the time...

That's some amazing credibility there!!

That being said, go back to the other questions I asked before... "These were built where? How has no one spotted them? Don't you think other nations of the world (espcially China and Russia) would spot them and raise hell?"

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join