It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Warden

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
Sweet! A stoned out teenager! I bet he's telling the truth and knows just exactly what it was he was seeing and reading about!

Gary McKinnon was born in Glasgow in 1966.
Source.

By my reckoning, he would have been 28/29 in 1995. I guess your lack of ability to do simple mathematics kinda blows your credibility away as well?

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Where were they built? The Moon is obvious. Set up a base in almost any crater and set up a mining, processing, and construction fab. It may not be easy but with the right know how and bucks (billions and billions) what might not be rapidly figured out.

I do know there is a link to all this with Pine Gap in Aussie land... Space Command's home away from home. I once met an engineer that was out there for a few months working on advanced space propulsion. Why in the middle of BFE Australia?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 27/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
By my reckoning, he would have been 28/29 in 1995. I guess your lack of ability to do simple mathematics kinda blows your credibility away as well?

Ah, excuse me for not bothering for doing the math... Let me rephrase my statement then:

Sweet! A stoned out guy in his late-20s! I bet he's telling the truth and knows just exactly what it was he was seeing and reading about!

Better?

Honestly, I saw it said he was 17 at the beginning of the article, and so I didn't put any of the dates into context. Just thought it all happened at that age.

Originally posted by vorlance
Where were they built? The Moon is obvious. Set up a base in almost any crater and set up a mining, processing, and construction fab. It may not be easy but with the right know how and bucks (billions and billions) what might not be rapidly figured out.

And how did we get all of this equipment to the Moon? No countries noticed rockets being launched there unexpectedly? No one said anything when they did? Who assembled the rockets? Where were they launched from? When were they launched? The logistics behind this would make it an even larger undertaking than the Apollo program. How would they keep all of those people quiet?

Could it really be so simple as that this guy was "high as a kite by then" and had no idea what he was seeing and just decided to jump to his own illogical conclusions? No... Of course not...

I do know there is a link to all this with Pine Gap in Aussie land... Space Command's home away from home. I once met an engineer that was out there for a few months working on advanced space propulsion. Why in the middle of BFE Australia?

That really doesn't mean anything. Ion engines are "advanced space propulsion." They test those not five miles from me at the University of Michigan. A lot of other major universities around the globe test them too... So why wouldn't the government or R&D institutions as well?

As for why in Australia? Well, why in Michigan? It's just a matter of where the proper facilities are. It's usually to add onto or modify existing installations than to build new ones.

Also, Pine Gap is run by the CIA, not USSPACECOM.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Does the public have access to Vandenberg or other installations to really see what they're launching or when? No.

The other thing you're failing to grasp is the technology. We're not talking chemical propelled rockets anymore... at least at some level.

Granted, much of this is grounded upon recovered ET stuff and the military getting flunkies to figure it out and duplicate it. If even one UFO was found, to say nothing of the many many others going back to the Aurora, Texas crash in 1897, that alone might be make for a huge breakthru. So, if you've got vehicles that can lift straight up without all the blast and noise, there's no logical reason why they aren't being built within the miles of restricted airspace. No one on the outside would ever be able to see a thing or be the wiser.

Thinking outside the box here folks...

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

[edit on 27-6-2006 by vorlance]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Uh how did you become an expert on what?

I thought the creator of the thread wanted to discuss ideas of such a concept put forward by a person that may or may not (well the US military says he did...), hack into sensitive Military computer systems and obtain information that none of the rest of us has...

what PART OF THAT requires you to debunk this??

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Me thinks thou doth protest too much...

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Hey this is like a the "Star Gate" series where they build a starship with fighters in it to fight off the alien invaders.

if they exist, it may be a small step in the right direction if we wish to oppose any hostile aliens. they better have some anti-matter shields or hope that the aliens are not as technologically advance as we think they are. Space-time dimension inhibiters would be an advantage or alien space craft may just pop-up anywhere around these ships.

Of course these are just theories, they should give us more information.... i am sure there are some undiscovered hidden geniuses in the public and in this forum who may have some useful pointers ......

like the show "Crouching Genius, Hidden Talent"...hahaaahaa
.....("Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon").

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
There was an interview on Coast to Coast AM with Catherine Austin Fitts of the Solari investment group about government black budgets.

4 trillion have vanished from Department of Defense!

How much Tang do you think that might buy?

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Ah here it is. Just about to snoop around.

Up until recently I did not know we had a space command, not until I went to the Cheyenne Mountain site and saw the patch.

Patch 1

Patch 2

In my Star Gate thread I naturally was "checking out" the mountain. To find this patch on a Cheyenne Mountain site was interesting. One of the people working in the base wrote a post to assure me that there is nothing like a star gate there and that SG-1 is actually a broom closet.

What is really amusing to me is how people inadvertantly ad to the mystery. Had he not told me there was a door that had SG-1 on it, the thought would never have crossed my mind.

And would you really be expected to believe an employee telling you nothing is going on? Or was he trying to tell me something

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   

And it's "illegal to post here" because...?

I think it was something to do with posting from other threads. I didn't know that was a no no either

I did a Google Search for "space warden" and didn't get much out of it.

I clicked your link just now [Results 1 - 10 of about 3,150,000 for space warden. (0.30 seconds) ] Thats gonna take some time to look thru for anything relevant

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   

United Earth? Well, that's two Google Searches that I can't find much about from.

Though I find a lot of Star Trek references in this search, A netscape search gave me these results; "United Earth" Results 1 - 15 of about 21,500,000
Looks like no sleep for a few days.

First page has these

United Earth Allience

United Earth for Peace

United Earth - Forbidden Archeology [this looks interesting]

Haven't looked further yet but I wouldn't call that nothing

I am new here, and don't know who you are, but it seems too me you are a little harsh on Vorlance. I don't know him either or what he has done but can't we make peace? I thought this was a place to discuss and debate ideas even if they seem a little far fetched?

This line of thinking ties in with my Star Gate thread which has gathered interest, so I would like to hear his ideas and evidence if any, to make up my own mind.

Now lets shake hands and have a Guiness!

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Sweet! A stoned out teenager!

Clinton smoked pot too when he was a teenager, he became President

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
When the guy says flat out "I was really stoned at the time and that doesn't do good things for the intellect" then I'd have to say he loses a LOT of credibility.

Your faced with 20 years in jail for hacking the government... you wouldn't lie your way out if you could? I have no way of knowing if he was actually stoned at the time or he is trying to get off by saying that...deny everything, blame the drugs.

If he was stoned and found nothing of value, why bust him so hard? Just a thought

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Also, Pine Gap is run by the CIA, not USSPACECOM.

As part of the ongoing initiative to transform the US military, the Department of Defense merged US Space Command with the United States Strategic Command ...

United States Strategic Command (USSTRATCOM) is one of nine unified commands of the United States Department of Defense which controls the nuclear weapons assets of the United States military. It is also a global integrator charged with the missions of Space Operations; Information Operations; Integrated Missile Defense; Global Command and Control; Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance; Global Strike; and Strategic Deterrence. It is headquartered at Offutt Air Force Base, Nebraska. The Headquarters uses four Joint Functional Component Commands (JFCCs) to complete daily planning and execution for the primary mission areas of Integrated Missile Defense, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Space & Global Strike and Network Warfare.
Source

The U.S. Space Command consists of the Army, Navy and Air Force space commands, the Department of Defense Manned Space Flight Support Office, Cheyenne Mountain Operations Center and 14th Air Force.

Its various missions include controlling a fleet of satellites that provide ballistic missile warning, communications, weather and navigation, and positioning support for America's armed forces. Space Command also provides space-based ballistic missile support warning to theater commanders for theater ballistic missile defense. The same support is also provided to North American Aerospace Defense Command (NORAD) for the protection of North America against ballistic missile threats. Space Command's control center is located in Cheyenne Mountain and also tracks satellites and space debris and warns U.S. space system operators of potential danger to their satellites. Source

Pine Gap, Australia
Pine Gap, near Alice Springs, employs nearly 1,000 people, mainly from the Central Intelligence Agency and the National Reconnaissance Office. Originally code-named MERINO, it is the ground station for a satellite network that intercepts telephone, radio, data links, and other communications around the world. The facility currently includes a dozen radomes, a 5,600 square meter computer room, and 20-odd service and support buildings. Two of its ground antenna are part of the U.S. Defense Satellite Communications System.
Source

Commander: Lt. Gen. John Costello

The U.S. Army Space Command is charged with monitoring and protecting ground forces from theater ballistic missiles. It also operates the Defense Satellite Communications System.

The Army command operates joint tactical ground stations throughout the world to give support to American and allied troops. It plans and controls the use of the military's satellite communications systems It also develops new space-based technology and functions as a component of the U.S. Space Command.
Source

Sounds to me like Pine Gap satelite stuff would fall under space commands jurisdiction

[edit on 27-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   

And how did we get all of this equipment to the Moon? No countries noticed rockets being launched there unexpectedly? No one said anything when they did? Who assembled the rockets? Where were they launched from? When were they launched? The logistics behind this would make it an even larger undertaking than the Apollo program. How would they keep all of those people quiet?

Does no one remember all those early shuttle craft launches where the Military booked 80% of the space? All those big round booster tanks left in orbit? The news only covered a few launches. There were others that didn't get piblic attention. I am not saying they built a base on the moon, they might have built a space station we don't know about, but the point is there is plenty of evidence that something is going on. I will see if I can get an actual launch list...

CURRENT LAUNCHES

AH here it is LOTS of missions

PAST LAUNCHES

[edit on 27-6-2006 by zorgon]

jra

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:19 AM
link   
If one where to have mining, refining, processing etc plants on the moon, you'd need a good sized work force even if there were robots doing a lot of work. You'd still need people taking care of all that. How are all these people going to stay quiet? They can't stay on the Moon 24/7 for the rest of there lives. Over time they will experiance muscle and bone loss due to the low gravity. You'd need rotating crews for the Moon and for the ships. So again, how are you going to keep all these people quiet? Plus I doubt you could get all the materials you'd need from the Moon itself. You'd most definately need some stuff from Earth. And then you need the regular shipments of food and water and all that. Trips back and forth would be very regular and hard to go unnoticed with all that activity, regardless if one's using some fancy anti-grav ufo type tech. And as some one (I think CmdKeen) said, how would these aircraft carrier like this go unnoticed? The ISS can be seen at night when it passes over. Heck I think peoper were able to see Sputnik when it flew over. That thing wasn't that big in size. A ship like in those renderings is going to reflect a lot of light.

It would also be hard to hide the costs of a program like this i'd think. I could see this going into the trillions of dollars.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Does the public have access to Vandenberg or other installations to really see what they're launching or when? No.

They, like all other space agencies, publish the launch dates and times a certain amount of time beforehand. Even on the "secret" launches. It may not be much time, but to launch unexpectedly could cause some major problems - especially when countries like China and Russia would pick up the launch and think we're attacking.

The other thing you're failing to grasp is the technology. We're not talking chemical propelled rockets anymore... at least at some level.

Okay, so now you're talking about reverse engineering these craft(s) in order to create our own systems, correct? Well, one of the neccessary caveats of reverse engineering is that you need to also already have the technology (or something very similar to it) to build/manufacture the neccessary parts. For example, if you were to give a transistor radio to to Thomas Edison, he could probably take it apart and rebuild it, but could he create his own? Nope, because he would have no idea how the various parts of it were made.

So if we are reverse engineering these alien crafts, where is our comprable technology? Why hasn't anyone come up with this on their own using our already comprable technology?

Also, following the post I had just been quoting, you put down links to a few images. And those are what? You got them from where? These images add credence to your arguement how?

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Uh how did you become an expert on what?

When did I claim to be an expert?

I thought the creator of the thread wanted to discuss ideas of such a concept put forward by a person that may or may not (well the US military says he did...), hack into sensitive Military computer systems and obtain information that none of the rest of us has...

what PART OF THAT requires you to debunk this??

Ah, I'm sorry for disrupting this thread by including my opposing viewpoint.

As for what part of me says that that requires debunking? All I'm doing is pointing out the obvious impossibilities and problems with something like this.

4 trillion have vanished from Department of Defense!

So that means that that has gone for such a program and not others?

I have to head off for work, I'll have a lot more to say later.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Ah here it is. Just about to snoop around.

Up until recently I did not know we had a space command, not until I went to the Cheyenne Mountain site and saw the patch.

Patch 1

Patch 2

In my Star Gate thread I naturally was "checking out" the mountain. To find this patch on a Cheyenne Mountain site was interesting. One of the people working in the base wrote a post to assure me that there is nothing like a star gate there and that SG-1 is actually a broom closet.

What is really amusing to me is how people inadvertantly ad to the mystery. Had he not told me there was a door that had SG-1 on it, the thought would never have crossed my mind.

And would you really be expected to believe an employee telling you nothing is going on? Or was he trying to tell me something

In the infamous words...

"Hedley Lamarr: My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.

Taggart: Gal-darnit, Mr. Lamarr, you use your tongue prettier than a 20-dollar whore."

lmao

Little things like what you were told can cause those wheels to turn. It's now called US Space Command. Google that. You'll find a tremendous amount of info about it is available online.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Solar Warden not Space Warden...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join