It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of reptilians!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Word Harte!

Word Troy!

(gee, it makes me feel all nostalgic to say that..."Word!"...Like I'm back in high school:lol

Anyway, Laiguana.
You can delude yourself all you want, however, you're a human just like the rest of us...well, maybe not just like the rest of us.

If you are a reptile, Prove it!

Oh, yeah, and before you say something like "I don't have to prove anything to any of you",
If you're on this thread, with that signature, making comments like that...
back up what you say.
If you're the real deal, it shouldn't be hard at all.

[edit on 6/23/2006 by wu kung]

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
You can ride my goat. You must sacrifice a box of Oreos though. I also request a woman to make me waffles.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor

If a reptillian race did exist or still does it is entirely likely that they left the planet before the Earth was almost smashed into nothing. However since we cannot find any evidence of advance civilization or an evolutionary track that would have lead them that far.... It is possible I guess however the possibility is so small that I would not count on it.

Before the Earth was almost smashed into nothing...

And when that happened, I wonder how much proof, evidence, ruins or remains may have been destroyed forever, never to be seen by later generations.

And then we have the legends that are multicultural, of a great flood, one that was so huge it left a lasting impression on mankind. Wonder how much was destroyed that time.

After each of these incidents how many thousands of years did it take for the world to regain any sembelence of a civilization that had recovered enough to regain the ground that was lost?

What I'm saying is that if there had ever been any proof or evidence, it could well be long gone.

It could be that we will never know unless they wish to make their presence known, and that might be a long wait, even if you're a believer.

Keep an open mind, you never know what might just drop in.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Yup, that's all it takes to bury a civilization and it's knowlege, a huge catastrophe, but luckily substantial fragments sometimes remain. Things like super volcanoes, floods, meteors, destructive wars, can smash appart what once was there into bits, or bury it. I saw the Japanese underwater pyramid the other night on TV. An example of history buried under water perhaps? Dig deep enough, swim deep enough, who knows what you will find?

Look at the Roman civiliation, they were quite awesome in their technological achievements, beyond what was previously thought.

Reptilians, yeah, I think they may have left their mark in places like on Pyramid walls. It's not what we are acdustomed to as "truth" but nonetheless there are some interesting drawings of beings with lizard/snake like heads.

Maybe some of the real truths of the past were not supposed to be known? Perhaps on some distant planet, there is a guy commuting to work on a subway, much like we do here? So much to explore. And you are not tied only to the reality in Science books, and other thick books. Don't be afraid to ask questions about the world around you. If a book publishes something as truth, don't be afraid to have a look for yourself and determine if it is really true for you.

Troy

[edit on 23-6-2006 by cybertroy]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung

Anyway, Laiguana.
You can delude yourself all you want, however, you're a human just like the rest of us...well, maybe not just like the rest of us.

If you are a reptile, Prove it!

Well I'm not a reptilian, but I do have a good friend of mine who is:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
what the hell is this?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
unstoppableforce:
I am mailing two bags of oreos and two women (yes, in the same box, don't worry, it has breathing holes and a "this end up" sticker on it) to you for my goat ride!
Just make sure that the postal workers don't smash in the box!

(and make sure the women don't eat your oreos!)

laiguana:
that's a handsome iguana you've got there.
Give 'em a scratch under the chin for me

kleverone:
your link just shows a blank page.
Could you possibly repost it, or cut and paste or something?

shadoweyes:
I feel remarkably similar.
This planet is very old, who knows what heights other sentient life has achieved, only to be forever wiped from the face of this planet.
One can only hope that some remnant of their civilization survived...

cybertroy:
Word!
Although, I'm not sure the Yonaguni (Japanese) underwater structure is artificial or not, I'm kind of on the fence about it

This is good, this is good.
It shows that the brain juices are flowing
(mmmmmmm....brain juice.....)

[edit on 6/24/2006 by wu kung]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This was the first time I had seen video on television about the Japanese structure. I remember seeing this or something similar to it on the net previously. It's hard to know what is real on the net sometimes. It was cool to see people swimming around it on film. There were a good bit of straight lines in the structure.

Troy

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
unstoppableforce:
I am mailing two bags of oreos and two women (yes, in the same box, don't worry, it has breathing holes and a "this end up" sticker on it) to you for my goat ride!
Just make sure that the postal workers don't smash in the box!

(and make sure the women don't eat your oreos!)

[edit on 6/24/2006 by wu kung]
I'll be expecting them!

And for the record, I don't even know jack # about what's going on, but I'm trying

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
well lets try it another way,

evidence that Jesus Christ or God exist:
history, bible, gospels, paintings, holy experiences
proof: D.N.A.?, inside the vatican vault? holy grail?

evidence that spirits or ghost exist:
history, tales, religions, some photos and film, personal experiences.
proof: unexplained sightings?

evidence that UFO exist:
history, ancient structures, witness accounts, abductees, unusual night lights, photos, film.
proof: hybrids? crashed UFOs? advance technology?

evidence the reptilian aliens exist:
history, ancient stone carvings, ancient religions, drawings, recent eyewitness accounts.
proof: dead lizardman bodies?

although lots of evidence does not equal proof, it does mean something strange is going on. there may already be proof but it is keep secret from most of us. Until proven to be absolutely faked or hoaxed, we should keep an open mind and keep looking for more information and proof.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
kleverone:

that is one interesting looking picture, i hope that it is a real picture and not faked.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
what the hell is this? jarid7.tripod.com...

(tripod does not allow linking so you'll have to copy the link and paste it in your browser to see it)

I believe (at one time) it was a dog.

Regardless, that photo was debunked here awhile back.

It had something to do with evidence of photo editing (because the mouth was "blacked out", to give the teeth their shape, instead of it having a natural appearing shadow structure).

[edit on 6/25/06 by redmage]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
well lets try it another way,

evidence that Jesus Christ or God exist:
history, bible, gospels, paintings, holy experiences
proof: D.N.A.?, inside the vatican vault? holy grail?

evidence that spirits or ghost exist:
history, tales, religions, some photos and film, personal experiences.
proof: unexplained sightings?

evidence that UFO exist:
history, ancient structures, witness accounts, abductees, unusual night lights, photos, film.
proof: hybrids? crashed UFOs? advance technology?

evidence the reptilian aliens exist:
history, ancient stone carvings, ancient religions, drawings, recent eyewitness accounts.
proof: dead lizardman bodies?

although lots of evidence does not equal proof, it does mean something strange is going on. there may already be proof but it is keep secret from most of us. Until proven to be absolutely faked or hoaxed, we should keep an open mind and keep looking for more information and proof.

You ever considered a lot of that is actually the result of human imagination? Also if you look at the psyche of most primates, they have an innate fear of serpents, which often groups in other reptiles that resemble them, such as lizards, etc. I think this is more of an issue with human psychology rather than reality.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
That is a good point laiguana;
there is a lot of stories about mammals vs. reptiles (like when the easter bunny fought godzilla to a standstill in the grand canyon. What? I learned that in history class. And seriously, don't piss the easter bunny off, he's not as weak and cute as you think...)

Ahem...er...umm...ahem I mean...

No seriously though, there is a reason why I referred to the reptilians as "humans natural enemy".
It's a dynastic struggle as old as the human race (or at least, I believe it may be).

But how would we know for sure?
Is it part of the human phyche?

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Has anyone learned the truth (well, I guess that may not be the right word, being that truth can be subjective) of "underground bases"?
There seems to be a lot of buzz going around about secret underground bases with all kinds of experiments going on.

Does anyone know for sure?

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I didn't see any posts about Lacerta, the female reptilian who was interviewed in about 1999. It is what it is, take it however you will. Is it real? I don't know. But, I did like it, and found some of the information given to be more aligned with what I believe about history than what the accepted line taught in schools supports.

www.subversiveelement.com...

Here is a thread about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 03 22 2005 by BlackGuardXIII]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Linda Moulton Howe recently interviewed a man who says he saw a lady friend of his turn into a reptilian right before his own eyes.

Nice avatar

no proof of aliens...
not that i have seen

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Video evidence here:
Arizona Wilder Interview 1998
And to anyone who says David Icke despises reptilians, in this video he clearly stresses that is NOT TRUE - only the tiny minority holding the world at ransom, and it is only a tiny but powerful fraction. Watch it yourself. This 1998 Arizona Wilder interview is compelling, particularly the descriptions of the rituals and mind control, even mentioning JonBenet Ramsey and how it is connected to satanic sacrifice. The Reptilian shapeshifting descriptions are actually quite tame in comparison with the rituals and agendas going on. That's the real tragedy and scandal.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Does anyone really know?
Know for sure?

You realize what you're asking right?
If we knew FOR SURE, don't you think it'd be majour, ground breaking news?
Wouldn't it no longer be a "conspiracey" if we knew for SURE?
I don't get how you can "know" they exist.
You don't know that.
It'd be like if I said "I know for a solid FACT, all life in the universe aside from on Earth resembles a nipple."

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Ah the old proof game. Pictures won't count because they can be faked, testimonies won't count because they can be faked, history doesn't count because it's fake, and logic doesn't support the anti-reptilian cult so it's bunk. Proof doesn't count when it disproves someone's belief system, so they play this game to keep you scrambling for ways to knock some sense into them. As long as you're too busy disproving their belief, they have no need to prove it.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join