It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of reptilians!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Anyone interested in Reptilians read The Lacerta File! Part 1 and 2! Very interesting points there made by a reptilian woman speaking with a human. They can shapeshift so we see them as humans but in fact we just see them like that because they can make us see them as whatever thay want to, a giant dragon, anything they desire!

And if you really read all the files you start to think that anyone who could say that must be really crazy or in fact a reptilian. Its up to you to decide, but the history of Earth is quite appealing!

The Lacerta File Part 1

The Lacerta File Part 2

If you read it all you will feel from the way she speaks that she thinks we are just "some stupid ants with no brain". Earth is a giant lab! She said it! In a way is true if you read all the things about UFOs and aliens we are treated like a project in a lab!

Be open minded and for a moment think about what she is saying.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
you're more likely to have the sleestaks and chaka show up at your door than having someone prove to you that reptilians exist.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Whoa, whoa...
Hold it right there.
I never actually said that I Believe what David Icke says.
I just said that I've read some of his stuff.
In fact, I'm not entirely sure exactly how I feel about his writings (although, yeah, some of it sounds absolutely certifiable! Some of it really sounds like paranoid delusions, of course, no offense intended if you are a believer) but some of the gov't stuff kind of fits in with much of the things that are discussed on this site (but again, I'm not too sure what to believe; because there is a serious difference in what you want to believe and what you actually believe.)
(I just wanted to make that clear)

It's entirely possible that he is fed this information in order to spread massive disinformation and make people totally paranoid (again, no disrespect to full-on believers).

But I still want to hear from you people.
Let me know what you think.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
"Anyone interested in Reptilians read The Lacerta File! Part 1 and 2! Very interesting points there made by a reptilian woman speaking with a human. They can shapeshift so we see them as humans but in fact we just see them like that because they can make us see them as whatever thay want to, a giant dragon, anything they desire!"

No proof of reptillians or greys. The popularized view of aliens as some of you see them have been inspired by hollywood among other things.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Heir Doctor, I'm not so sure that I aggree with you on your statement about hollywood. It is entirely possible that hollywood has been desensitizing us and preparing us for open communication.
I'm just saying that it's a possibility.
When I get the chance to read those lacerna (or whatever) files, I will post my feelings on them.
If they come as highly recommended as you say, then I will definitely read them with an open mind.
You see, now we're on the right track (perhaps).
But still, proof is what we're seeking (although, I guess proof is where you find it and proof is how you perceive it, right?)

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Heir Doctor, I'm not so sure that I aggree with you on your statement about hollywood. It is entirely possible that hollywood has been desensitizing us and preparing us for open communication.

I have long postulated this notion and believe there is some truth in it. Does Hollywood and filming industries simply react to consumer demands? Or is there something more sinister in the releasing (subject matter & timing) of these films? One could speculate all day long...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
proof? what is proof? I may be able to show u guys some proof, I was watching a program in the H channel about the Bible. I was about hidden bible codes and how some ppl can decipher them. This led me to doing some research in the subject which then led me to hidden speech. I will go and collect "proof" and post it.

brb....

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Didn't carlos Castaneda take peyote and think he was a lizard? Maybe the guy took to much peyote and saw himself as a reptile.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
ok I say u go to
www.hiddencodes.com and there u will find a lot of info & links...its a great read...also check out this post
www.abovetopsecret.com... more let me know...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Reading material esp ones that are so clearly biased and one sided do not provide any concrete evidence.
And the one about the female reptilian...made me laugh, esp when they guy said she had breasts. Sorry to burst your little bubbles but this guy was fantasizing about a reptile with breasts.
The thread stating that earth is an Annunaki base was also quite comical.
Although it would be a wonderful work of fiction.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
"proof? what is proof? I may be able to show u guys some proof, I was watching a program in the H channel about the Bible. I was about hidden bible codes and how some ppl can decipher them. This led me to doing some research in the subject which then led me to hidden speech. I will go and collect "proof" and post it."

First off the bible cannot be trusted as historical fact due to re-visions and story change. Those who think they are cracking a code are wasting time. The bible is proof of nothing except that men are great story tellers.

Reptillians with breasts is also an impossibility as reptiles and other cold blooded creatures do not produce milk. That is a trait that only mammals have and prooves who ever said that wrong.

Again there is still no proof of reptile aliens or grey aliens.

David Icke first off was the first person to poularize the view of a shape shifting reptile species of alien. Noted however this idea has been done before his conception in a TV series called V from the 80's. His work never really began until 1990 after reptile aliens were already popularized

Reptillian type aliens also appear in Star Wars, Star Trek etc. and you can see the resemlences to his work.

The Greys originated in a 1960's TV series called the Outer Limits in the episode Bellero Shield often reffered to as the Bifrost alien which aired on Febuary 10 1964. Shortly after of course that is when the first abduction cases were reported, featuring these characteristics or at least many of them. Even going farther back to the old days of Space Opera where the 'bug eyed' aliens first made their appearences decades before the Bifrost alien. Over time the greys eyes grew bigger and they grew shorter, heads grew larger etc.

In regards to any alien having a humanoid body this notion was popularized in hollywood also. The reasons being is that special effects at the time when they were first coming around could not merit having non humanoid aliens. Even to this day most aliens on TV or in movies have humanoid shapes. Though notably this has begun to change in the last 25 to 30 years in movies such as John Carpenters 'The thing'.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Well, there is a good chance that (at least in this galaxy or in this part of the galaxy) that the "humanoid" bipedal form is universal.
It would seem that it is a very economical form.
But what Heir Doctor is saying does coincide with what I was saying about hollywood.
Has anyone ever read, what was it...
The Emerald Tablets of Thoth?
Supposedly they are very old, however NOBODY can either support or fully dispute that.
At any rate, they speak openly of reptiles and refer to them as "serpents that wear the faces of men".
If someone could provide a link to them, that would be excellent.
But again, since we can't authenticate them.
If there is someone else that has studied them at great length, I would love to hear from you.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
"Supposedly they are very old, however NOBODY can either support or fully dispute that."

They can be authenticated it's called carbon dating and for those who think otherwise it is quite accurate within a few years or so. If nobody has done this yet it is probably a hoax in my opinion anyway. This testing would verify age.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
There was a post a while ago that claimed to have a video of the Queen turning into a reptilian whilst greeting this girl a while back, but most people just laughed and chalked it up to bad internet video quality/pixels doing weird things.

The biggest thing that I can think of is how David Icke says that almost all of the US Presidents can be traced back to a single king in England. That doesn't necessarily prove anything about reptilians, but it would sort of hint at something bigger going on. Anybody have credible proof to back up this claim he makes early on in his book, "The Biggest Secret"?

You may also want to look into all the references in ancient culture to reptiles, like Aztecs, Mayans, Egyptians, Sumerians, etc. Although that's not really proof as much as saying that every society had it's own "Icke"

Fyi, I don't buy any of what Icke says either. I'm just saying possible places to get proof, from what I know on the subject.

[edit on 21-6-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Heir Doctor, I'm not too sure how familiar you are with the "miracle" that is carbon dating.
But not only is it always not a viable option, it also is not entirely accurate.
All it does is detect a specific type of carbon (c14) level on the outer surface of something.
If there is no detectable c14, you will not be able to get an accurate reading.
Even then, the reading can be off and you have to speculate which time period the item might come from.
So just to say, "just carbon date" something, well it's not that easy.
Don't get me wrong, I'm not a scientist, but I do have some chemistry training. Most people who watch a lot of history channel or discovery channel (and do not really have a grasp on what carbon dating really is) believe that it is the best thing since sliced bread.
There are a lot of factors dealing with carbon dating.
www.answers.com...

The above link may (or may not) help.

Again, like I stated earlier, I'm not a scientist, so my description of radio-carbon dating might not be perfect, that's why I posted the link. If I am wrong about exactly what it is, then I appologize, however, I do know (according to scientists that I do know personally) that it is not a sure fire way to determine the age of anything. It just basically gives you a jumping off point (at best).

[edit on 6/21/2006 by wu kung]

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
"There was a post a while ago that claimed to have a video of the Queen turning into a reptilian whilst greeting this girl a while back, but most people just laughed and chalked it up to bad internet video quality/pixels doing weird things."

I know that's exactly what it was because she never went all reptile when I watched it on TV. That case was infact bad video quality and anyone who remembers that post will most likely agree. I still laugh at that video.
===============

In regards to carbon dating it does hold merit and works for the most part quite well and probably would in this case. Though there is some variance when verifying age it for the most part will work on just about anything.

Even if they mentioned reptile men etc. I could easily say the humans since the dawn of time have been fascinated with mythical creatures such as medusa,minotaurs, centaurs etc. To put it lightly reptillians don't exist because you want them to. They are a modern myth like those of anceint greece and other civilizations.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yeah, that video of the queen was quite ridiculous.
I remember how the people in the thread really picked on the thread starter, it was almost sad how he/she was picked on.
But the main problem with the "emerald tablets" is that no one even knows where they are.
I've read several descriptions about them, but none indicate their location.

As far as people's fascination with those aformentioned creatures, it's entirely possible that there were similar creatures that actually existed on this world.
Humans have been around much, much longer than we're taught in school.
In fact, I'll go as far as saying that almost everything that we're taught in school about the history of humans is totally a lie (or willful ignorance).
So reaching really far back into antiquity, it is entirely possible that "mythical" creatures were not so mythical.
Perhaps humans were fascinated with them because they were something other than human and other than the typical animals of the region.
But I definitely believe that ancient humans had enough smarts to discern between animals and "creatures".
But, that's just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Here is the most important reptilian video evr.It's 6hr long by david icke.This is the vidoe that really opened my mind and i got to know what is exactly happening on this planet.
video.google.com...

Also lacerta files,in my sig and google "truth about orion lizards"
and also an article by a reptilian
www.geocities.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What people need to realize is there is a HUGE difference between proof and evidence

Whether you are talking about reptilians, or greys, or bigfoot, there will be different degrees of evidence. But there is no proof. If there was, we wouldn't be having this discussion. Just do a few searches using the ATS Search Tools and you will find countless threads started on the evidence for and against alien beings (no matter what breed you are looking for), but I think it is quite conclusive that none will have any proof to offer.

So, if you wanna re-phrase the title of this thread or any other similiar topic, it should read, "Evidence of Reptilians/Aliens/Etc...?"

As far as what I believe...yes, I think there is enough evidence out there to leave the topic open for debate, but proof? NO WAY!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I understand exactly what you are saying.
That is exactly why I used the term proof instead of evidence.
I totally believe, that eventually, there will be absolute concrete proof either for or against.
Evidence can be tampered with.
Proof is absolute (but I guess that also depends on perception...)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join