It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of reptilians!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
David Icke and his followers...er believers won't budge, it seems like some kinda of cult to me, not so different as Heaven's Gate since they were both wrapped in conspiracies that were never proven to exist. But anywho...I like that reptilian humanoid display...I know I'd hit it

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
A few quick things:

1) to Enrikez;
My title does not need "fixing".
If you had read my earlier posts (which you made it very clear that you did not), you might have noticed (unless of course, you just skimmed over it without actually reading it) that I was not asking for proof.
I am demanding it.
I speak on behalf of a consortium that are seeking proof.
We do not ask.
(and at the risk of sounding crass, it is a huge problem not only with the North American culture [yes, Canada included] but others as well, that the imposition of one's will onto another is appropriate as long as the imposer feels that the recepient "needs help" or "needs fixing". It is nothing more than tyrany and censorship, regardless of how small or large the situation may be. It is not your call to make, my friend. The title of this thread was writen a specific way for a specific reason. Again, no disrespect intended, but if you do not like it, please make your way to another thread and allow the continuation of this subject to go on unhampered by the need for others to change it.) Okay now that that's out of the way...

2) Heir Doctor, I am curious.
What kind of medical/scientific training do you have?
(my curiousity is based on that you make very specific statements. I myself am not a scientist persay, although I do study nutritional science, but I'm no chemist or archaeologist or any other such disciple).
My statements are based primarily on curiosity and widely available research, and I make zero claim on expertise on any of my above postings (which is why I started this thread, in order to gain perspective and hopefully, wisdon).
But (as stated earlier) I do so enjoy our debating, we are like opposite sides of the same coin.

3) to unstoppableforce:
Can I please ride your goat?

4) to xeros:
outstanding pics.
Real or fake, please keep stuff like this coming!

5)To zorgon:
and to you, outstanding pics.
Same as above, keep things like this coming!

6) to milkmoon:
Wow. You definitely have a lot to say and I truly appreciate you coming to my thread.
However, about Bohemian Grove...
The god that they worship is called Moloch.
Moloch is a sacrifice deity that predates the concept of Lucifer (it is a sumerian or babylonian deity, waaaaaaaay before the jesus/bible movement)
I'm not a religous person, but I was told from a very young age that Satan and Lucifer are two entirely different entities, with two entirely different philosophies and agendas (again, I could be wrong).
But thank you for coming forward with your story.

7)and finally, to laiguana:
Yes, Ickes followers/believers do have a certain...fervor...to them. Much like a cult. Don't get me wrong, I've read a few of his books (I even own a few) and some of it seems to make sense, but something in the back of my mind (a nagging feeling) prevents me from openly embracing him and his philosophies.

And about the reptiod display, yeah, I'd hit it too

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

it is a huge problem not only with the North American culture [yes, Canada included] but others as well, that the imposition of one's will onto another is appropriate as long as the imposer feels that the recepient "needs help" or "needs fixing".

Sadly this is a curse of the human race. No matter what idea you may have there will be lots of people available to try to "fix" you for wrong thinking. Doesn't matter if its the gov. or a group of your peers like in the scientific community, in politics, in religion or just people. Look at all the major scientific breakthruoughs in history for one. How many times were "wrong thinking" scientist ridiculed by their peers, yet later proven to be right. Most radical new discoveries have come from this...

Sigh... maybe the wanna be "fixers" of the world need fixing. Maybe we need to invent a drug that opens the mind? ......ummm

But here is how it works. First comes radical thinkers with radical ideas. Look at Da Vinci and Jules Verne... then comes a workable theory... then the the search for answers... finally either it is proven or disproven... [Einstein left us with much that has yet to be proven]

So never let anyone keep you from the search. The internet is a great tool. Never before in History [that we know of] has the one idealist been able to reach so may to share ideas.

Maybe I should start a thread on solutions on how to deal with "fixers"

Okay rant is done

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
"Heir Doctor, I am curious.
What kind of medical/scientific training do you have?
(my curiousity is based on that you make very specific statements. I myself am not a scientist persay, although I do study nutritional science, but I'm no chemist or archaeologist or any other such disciple).
My statements are based primarily on curiosity and widely available research, and I make zero claim on expertise on any of my above postings (which is why I started this thread, in order to gain perspective and hopefully, wisdon).
But (as stated earlier) I do so enjoy our debating, we are like opposite sides of the same coin."

I'm not going to lie to you I am not a real Doctor. My intellegence all comes from self study. I read a lot of books, journals, websites and memorize it. I have what some would call a photographic memory. I can literally remember my first birthday from 1984. As my freinds would say I am like Matt Damons character in Good Will Hunting. To be be honest with you though I am not quite that level of savant. However I have not attended university simply because I am not sure what field I would like to specialize in. So I just learn as much as possible about everything I can until I find something that suits my needs.

Everything I have said here is stuff that I have read and though sometimes it might not be 100% accurate I do try.

In regards to debating with you I find you are one of the better people in this section of ATS to do so as you seen quite intelligent and you put up a good arguement. You are one of the few people I have debated with here who has my respect simply because you don't attack the poster you attack the post and the information provided. Though we are on opposite sides of the fence you do have my respect for sure. I always give respect when it is due.

The name 'The Doctor' came from the TV series Doctor Who which I was watching on CBC when I signed up for my account.
Also a series that featured reptillian style aliens back in the day.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
To Zorgon;
Word up!!

to Heir Doctor;
I'm a huge Doctor Who fan myself (I don't really like much science fiction anymore, but I grew up watching that on the bbc).
I know that your personna is "the doctor", I just like saying "Heir Doctor", it sounds cool.
But thank you so much for your kind words.
I feel the same.
You will always be welcome on any of my threads.
You have my respect.
Please, keep the debates alive!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

I just like saying "Heir Doctor", it sounds cool.

Is that the German version? then you need "fixing" its "Herr Doktor"

Sorry had to do that

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Herr Doktor... [A little off topic here] Your signature "Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't." is amusing

As one who lives by the sword quite literally I have managed to dodge them bullets quite nicely. My armor is half bullet proof too

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
"As one who lives by the sword quite literally I have managed to dodge them bullets quite nicely. My armor is half bullet proof too"

First off the sig is just a joke....

What I find more amusing is the claim of half bullet proof armor and the ability to dodge a bullet. I know for a fact you cannot move faster then any bullet. I also know there is no such thing as half bullet proof armor. Armor is either bullet proof or not there is no inbetween.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Ahem...
Guys, could we please stay on topic.

At any rate...
Please people, keep those posts coming.

I would like to hear from other people that have had experiences in this subject.
I understand that I'm opening this up to lots of potential (intentional) fiction, but that is a chance that I'm willing to take.

And, of course, pics are welcome and highly encouraged.

Thanx!
-Wu K'ung
The Great Sage, Equal to Heavan
Handsome Monkey King

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Cheap acid will do that I hear.

You heard WRONG! Really, really, really good acid does not even do that in street level doses. You want to see creatures, then you have to do '___'. Try smoking some dried venom milked from the Sonoran Desert Toad. DO NOT LICK THE TOADS, YOU WILL ONLY GET SICK!!

There are ALOT of folks out there claiming to have been raped by reptoids, talked to folks who transformed into reptoids, or saw a reptoid. I seriously doubt that every single one of them was under the influence of drugs. The reports are just too many for all of the reportees to be drugged.

Remember that the level of black technology is at least 40 years beyond what you know exists. Our own government, or governments of other nations could be making people see reptoids with electronic equipment. I cannot fathom why they would want to do that though.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   

quote: Originally posted by Enkidu
So what we're looking at in the Holy Bible is a history of the War Between Jesus and Satan, in the form of alien Angels (Nordics) versus the Reptilians, who are evil, and the Bible was written by people who didn't understand that they were dealing with Aliens and that's why they thought the Reptilians were real reptiles like snakes, but really they were super-advanced dinosaurs from a million years ago who developed time travel space flight and came into the future to stop Jesus, who wanted the people not to be ruled by the Pharisees, who were worshipping and working for the Reptiles, under order from the Romans, which is why he was crucified

I don't know if the aliens who fight the reptilians are truley Nordic in form,they must be diffrent from your average earth Nordic or Caucasion. I think their is at least some proof supporting that Reptilians exsist, they have been strongley related to our past in every single earth culture out their and in religion.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Toads, huh?...
Sounds tasty!

At any rate, holograms...
Well, mass hysteria is as good a criteria as any to declare martial law.
Excellent point groingrinder (man...I can't say that name without laughing...)

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
...Now, (damnit I wish I had the link) modern day humans (in our current form) have been around far longer than orthodox academia would have us believe (a la Michael Cremo the archaeologist among others); something like multiples of millions of years as oppossed to the tens of thousands of years that we're taught in school. That being said, it actually kind of kicks the (general) theory of evolution in the nuts (so to speak).

What a joke. If you read Cremo's bio at his own website (no way I'm linking to that fraud) you'll see he's a dropout. The guy is a product of the 1960's hippie culture. His "book" was published by the Hindu association he's a member of. He became interested in Hinduism as a youth when he spoke with some Hari Krishnas - he says. Remember, the Hindus have a religious stake in Man being around for millions of years. I would pay about as much attention to Cremo's "archaeology" as I would to that of Pat Robertson. If you think about it, that comparison is extremely apt.

Originally posted by wu kungBut in the Indian (vedic) culture (among others) they claim that some of their stories (which some of the most profound religous doctrines come from) go back millions of years, which, again, contradicts the general theory of evolution (at least, as far as humans go).

Problem is, most of the Vedas were written in the common era (A.D.) At least most of the ones that have been translated. The earliest Vedas post-date Egyptian writings by centuries. Are you under the impression that some story from the Vedas can be told through an oral tradition for over a million years and remain even the least bit accurate? Please remember, if you went back in time to the England of the year 1006, you wouldn't even understand the English language they were speaking.

There exist no Hindu writings that date back far enough to call into question even a single assumption made today by anthropologists. Ask Byrd, she's one of 'em!

That being said, I agree completely with the Doc. There are certainly aliens out there somewhere, but there is just no reason at all to believe they've ever "visited" us here on Earth.

Harte

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Wow.
You sound angry! (yikes)

That's why I give my opinion, rather than present it as fact.
And, is there a problem with being a dropout?
(just curious)
Hey, I'm glad you threw in your two cents.
That's why I started this thread.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of hippies either!

But, all you really did was shoot down what other people say without actually contributing to the argument for or against.
I mean, if that's how you roll, fine.
But this thread was started specifically for people to debate in a nice, civilized fashion.
In fact, all you did was rail on Cremo and Hindus.

And actually, yes.
I think that it's totally possible for stories to be passed down (in any form, oral or otherwise) for a million (or so) years.
Why not?
(and how do you know that I wouldn't understand the english spoken circa 1006?
)
(nah, just messing with you on that last one. It was a joke. c'mon, breath! There you go...:lol

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Wow.
You sound angry! (yikes)

Yes, I am angry!

Like the Doctor said, you seem like an intelligent enough person. You communicate very well anyway. Your thought processes seem logical. It angers me to no end that a charlatan like Cremo can have someone like you so bamboozled that you actually refer to him as an Archaeologist!

Archaeologists spend their entire careers trying to find out things so that you and I can read about it and learn how our predecessors lived, died, and passed the time. This sort of research is extremely labor intensive, not to mention that it's often also extremely risky. As in life-threatening. The pay is lousy, and unless you marry one of your grant associates, you can't possibly have any home life if your involved in research of any truly ancient cultures, that is unless you're a native of the country where you're digging.

People spend decades sifting dirt in Ethiopia or wherever trying to find a few fragments of artifacts. They find a few every year until after twenty or so years they have enough to establish a viable theory about how life was lived at the site of their dig millenia ago.

Then Michael Cremo spends a few days in the library, and suddenly feels he is able to refute everything these people spent their entire lives trying to establish.

And it's not just Cremo. Hancock, Sitchen, Von Daniken, Icke, they all use the same "evidence" over and over again, ignoring the fact that the "evidence" they use is not even in the least bit as anomalous as they make it out to be.

I resent the fact that Cremo has maneuvered you to the point that you would refer to him as a scientist.

That's why I give my opinion, rather than present it as fact.
And, is there a problem with being a dropout?
(just curious)
Hey, I'm glad you threw in your two cents.
That's why I started this thread.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not a big fan of hippies either!

No problem with being a dropout at all. I was one, until I went back. But please don't call him Cremo the Archaeologist.

Originally posted by wu kungBut, all you really did was shoot down what other people say without actually contributing to the argument for or against.
I mean, if that's how you roll, fine.
But this thread was started specifically for people to debate in a nice, civilized fashion.
In fact, all you did was rail on Cremo and Hindus.

No, I said I agree with the Doctor.

The Doctor was saying everything I wanted to say. I've been keeping up with this thread, the Doctor was pulling the weight that needed to be pulled. But when you slipped Cremo in there, I just couldn't keep quiet about that pseudoscientist.

These "alternate Historians" are a pet peeve of mine. I hate every single one of them with a passion. I'd love to strap Cremo on a camel and force him to sift Saharan sand at gunpoint for twenty or thirty years.

But I will say that Graham Hancock has fairly recently abandoned some of the stupider crapola that most of these guys hang their books on - the Calaveras Skull, the Dropa Stones, the Ica Stones, Crystal Skulls, frozen mammoths, petrified cowboy boots and the other claptrap that anybody with the time and inclination can debunk. Not that Hancock has gone straight or anything. I believe that his high profile has done him in. The fact that he's out there all the time on all these documentaries (which is to his credit, I must say) has made him a target for the people who, because of their livelihood, are armed with the truth about these idiotic "OOPARTs." Hancock has thus been debunked to the point where he's had to purposefully stop talking this trash and has actually had to admit he was wrong about a whole lot of it. But I note that he has never said that he was lying, just that he was wrong. I suspect they all know that the "evidence" they use is invalid. Hancock, IMO, knew he was selling books based on falsified and debunked crap. But he can't admit this fact, can he? He might not sell anymore books.

Originally posted by wu kungAnd actually, yes.
I think that it's totally possible for stories to be passed down (in any form, oral or otherwise) for a million (or so) years.
Why not?

Ever play that game (can't remember the name) where everybody sits in a big circle, one person whispers something to the next and the phrase goes around the room a couple of times?

Harte

[edit on 6/22/2006 by Harte]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Excellent!
Well writen!
And touche on top of that.

This is why I started this thread.
I like your style.

(not that I'm trying to chide you or anything, but would you have been happier if I had quoted John Anthony West?)

And in all seriousness, I agree with you on that most of the above mentioned "scientists" are as believable and accurate as, well, (I have no good analogy to insert here, so just use your imagination...)

Admitedly, I'm not as educated about Cremo as I should have been, so I definitely thank you for pointing that out to me (I only really know him from his column in Atlantis Rising magazine, so yeah, I guess that totally makes me a mark.)

So Harte, you're officially okay in my book!

So anyway, can we please try to get back to the subject matter.
Reptiles, reptoids, aliens...

Oh yeah, I meant to ask you Harte...
Are you an archaeologist?
Or an anthropologist?
Or an ancient historian?
Because, if you are, I would very much value your input.

[edit on 6/22/2006 by wu kung]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Nope. Byrd's the Anthropologist around here. She's a real whiz kid. And sha - aarp!

I'm just a lowly amateur, a former believer in Von Daniken that was set ablaze when I found out how I'd been lied to by that fake S.O.B.

Formal training in mechanical engineering, with a Math minor.

But, I've certainly done enough research on these pseudoscientists. Funny what a little passion will do for you, eh?

Check out the Ancient Civ section. It appears you'd like it.

Harte

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Have any of you heard of the mammalians? they're awful ape looking creatures, and they smell horribly and do awful things to each other and everyone around them too..They also like to pretend they know it all. Sound familiar to anyone?

Seriously why would any reptilian want to rape humans, don't flatter yourselves, geez....

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
"Have any of you heard of the mammalians? they're awful ape looking creatures, and they smell horribly and do awful things to each other and everyone around them too..They also like to pretend they know it all. Sound familiar to anyone?"

You know what I have I beleive they are the dominating species on the planet....

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It really would be good to have more photographic proof of reptilians. I believe that many things are possibililties. These possibilities may go "outside the box," but so what, truth is what matters. Truth can even defy laws of the physical universe, though some people might grit their teeth and insist that "it" just isn't possible. I'm sure there are truths that you may not learn in the traditional school system. And as there are truths, there are also lies, so we have to sort through all the information and discover the real truths.

Troy

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join