It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of reptilians!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by wu kung
Proof is absolute (but I guess that also depends on perception...)

This is true, and this is why you will never see any proof...

We are like a jury with no chance of reaching a verdict. We will see thousands of forms of evidence, and like most trials, that evidence will at most times be flimsy, and then at times be very convincing. The jury will never come to an agreement, and therefore, we will never have PROOF.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
That is where I disagree.
I believe that when actual proof is so overwhelming, one has no choice but to alter their perception to view the proof as nothing other than what it is, rather than what they want/don't want it to be.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
"David Icke first off was the first person to poularize the view of a shape shifting reptile species of alien. Noted however this idea has been done before his conception in a TV series called V from the 80's. His work never really began until 1990 after reptile aliens were already popularized

Reptillian type aliens also appear in Star Wars, Star Trek etc. and you can see the resemlences to his work.

The Greys originated in a 1960's TV series called the Outer Limits in the episode Bellero Shield often reffered to as the Bifrost alien which aired on Febuary 10 1964. Shortly after of course that is when the first abduction cases were reported, featuring these characteristics or at least many of them. Even going farther back to the old days of Space Opera where the 'bug eyed' aliens first made their appearences decades before the Bifrost alien. Over time the greys eyes grew bigger and they grew shorter, heads grew larger etc.

In regards to any alien having a humanoid body this notion was popularized in hollywood also. The reasons being is that special effects at the time when they were first coming around could not merit having non humanoid aliens. Even to this day most aliens on TV or in movies have humanoid shapes. Though notably this has begun to change in the last 25 to 30 years in movies such as John Carpenters 'The thing'."

The is from a post I made earlier.

What I attempted to do is show the evidence which is quite solid in arguing my case. My case being that though people like to think the Greys for example exist I have successfully traced back their origins to a 1960's television series and old space operas from decades prior. As well with reptillians the 80's television series V featured retillians disguised as humans plotting to over throw the human race. Even placing replicants in government etc. This also pre-dates David Icke's fictional reptillians.

What the originators of these stories did was connect the dots between mans psychological addiction to the unknown and aliens etc.

The evidence in my opinion and quite possibly opinion of others is that aliens how we perceive them. Were popularized in hollywood first then people started writing about them, getting abducted and having encounters. Not to mention the wild conspiracy theories regarding flying saucers (also popularized in hollywood) being recovered by humans and covered up etc.

If there was proof of abductions and a conspiracy it would have came to light already .That's the problem with conspiracy theories regarding this issue and a few others as well. There is an overwhelming lack of evidence this reason above all leads me to beleive that everything people think they know is just a bunch of whooey. The thing is people always talk and evidence always comes out in the open. The problem here is the sources talking are questionable and the evidence has not come out in over 60 years. Or at least anything that could be considered solid and irrefutable.

In regards to the Emerald Tablets since they appear to be non-existant which means they cannot be validated. I will say they cannot be used as evidence and are most likely hoaxed.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hey, I hear you.
However, as I write this, I'm listening to Credo Mutwa talk about the reptile stories of his people (the zulu) and these stories go back to way before the twilight zone, outer limits and the rest of that stuff.
(although on a side note, V was freakin' awesome, it's still one of my favorite series' of all time, I used to watch it religously when I was a kid...)
At least we agree on the emerald tablets.
If anyone actually knows about where they are kept, or has an actual pic or link to a pic, please step forward.
Heir Doctor, you sound like you've been soured toward topics like these, if that is indeed the case, I am sorry.
But, with the size of not even the entire universe, but just the galaxy, to say that there are not any such creatures, I think, is very limiting.
And to say that with the rich, varied and especially hidden history of humans, to say that all of this just started in the last few decades, I believe, is extremely limiting.
Just because the American culture (which timeline wise, is the youngest culture on the planet) is, mostly unwilling to view the potentiality of such a subject, doesn't mean that is the same for cultures much older than ours in other areas in the world.
But yes, you do provide a convincing argument, and that is one of the reasons why I wanted to start this thread.
I feel that it is important to hear from everyone who has even a passing interest in the subject, both for and against.
I try to remain neutral (and yes, I am aware that I do seem to lean to one side over another, I appologize if I come off this way) as I want to stimulate intellectual conversation from both sides.
Anyone and everyone, please come forward and discuss this with us.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I won't deny alien life exists for a second quite the contrary. However givin the rules of evolution it is so unlikely that aliens would be like us in any way, shape or form.

the popular view of humanoid aliens is the most limiting view of life in the universe. The reasons being that evolution works by fluking out. In all likely hood that aliens resemble humans at all is more out there then most of the conspiracy theories regarding them. Science tells us that aliens will not be like us at all which contradicts the view of aliens in the pop culture.

thus one can conclude that aliens are incomprehensable since we have not really seen them.

In regards to Credo did it ever occur that he is just a crazy old man literally. Just because he says does not make it true.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Yes.
That he might be a crazy old man definitely has occurred to me.
There is, however something else you said that piques my desire to debate further.
You said according to the rules of evolution.
Now, as far as the Darwinian view goes, remember, it's called the "theory" of evolution, not the "fact" of evolution.
Again, what we are taught in school, and what the reality may (or may not) be, could quite possibly be two entirely different things.
(ps. Heir Doctor, I really am enjoying these debates between us; it allows me another perspective, which is why I am on this site to begin with. I enjoy debating, especially mass debating...
sorry, I couldn't resist...)
Now, (damnit I wish I had the link) modern day humans (in our current form) have been around far longer than orthodox academia would have us believe (a la Michael Cremo the archaeologist among others); something like multiples of millions of years as oppossed to the tens of thousands of years that we're taught in school. That being said, it actually kind of kicks the (general) theory of evolution in the nuts (so to speak).
But in the Indian (vedic) culture (among others) they claim that some of their stories (which some of the most profound religous doctrines come from) go back millions of years, which, again, contradicts the general theory of evolution (at least, as far as humans go).
Now, getting back to what you said about thinking about bipedal aliens as opposed to whatever shape, I do agree about that, hands down.
I would imagine many factors come into play (enviornment, intellectual capacity, cell structure/metabolic function and so on) but I do definitely believe that the bipedal form is just as common as any potential other form.
But yes, on many levels, I totally aggree with you (although, at this point, I kind of forgot which points I aggree with:lol

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
thus one can conclude that aliens are incomprehensable since we have not really seen them.

Arguably them looking similar if not the same to us is the most incomprehensible notion one could assume.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Yes.
Truly an excellent point kolo_heights.
Well said.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
In regards to the age of the human species it is hard to determine how old we are exactly. Anthropologists as a community accept that the human race is about 200,000 to 250,000 years old evolved from erectus colonized Eurasia about 40,000 years ago and finally the Americas about 10,000 years ago. Neanderthalensis and Floresiensis eventually died off due to reproduction and competition. Though the ages may not be correct persay the evidence for evolution is in the fossils etc left behind by earlier primates.

Irregardless of age the backers for evolution do have hard evidence that evolution occured through fossils and ancient tools etc. Though many only accept evolution as merely a theory it in my opinion has been prooven time and time again. I am sure we will find surprises along the way in our quest for knowledge. But Darwin was most likely correct with his conclusion.

In regards to religeos documents used as historical reference I do not beleive they can be used at all. The bible for example has been revised to many times to use as a historical reference. I beleive all religeos doctrines and books over the ages have under gone this process.
=====================

Thoeretically if the dinosaurs survived it is entirely possible they would have evolved before we did into a higher life form with a big brain. If a reptillian race did exist or still does it is entirely likely that they left the planet before the Earth was almost smashed into nothing. However since we cannot find any evidence of advance civilization or an evolutionary track that would have lead them that far.... It is possible I guess however the possibility is so small that I would not count on it. I think the closest we will ever get greys and reptillians are most likely science fiction and speculative theory.

The above is simply a what if scenario for the evolutionary track of dinosaurs even if they had not been wiped out this still may not have happened.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
provide some positive proof for some of the things you believe in

Because we all know that Angels are also Aliens, and the Reptilians are just manifestations of Satan and his evil forces, designed to tempt mankind with KNOWLEDGE and SEX,

How about you take a page from your own book and provide us with proof backing up your statements ?. Also please dont state your opinions as facts cause believing in aliens is just as valid as having faith in religions.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Proof of reptilians?

There you go, I fixed the title of the thread for you.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Of course they would look nothing like us. We tend to impose our temporal and ecologically chauvinism upon our precepts of what other life would be like, when in fact the likelyhood they resemble us is quite slim. You have to calculate the conditions of the home world into the equation. Let's forget for a moment how they deal with our atmosphere and consider how they deal with theirs. Therein lies the evidence of their makeup.
The reptilian form works here on Earth but how would it work in another spatial locale?

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

So I ask you, the fine people who subscribe to ATS

It's all a load of hogwash. "Reptilians," yeah, right. And we'll get the Beastmaster to root them all out before they mate with all the women and produce little turtle babies. And how come they're only snakes and lizards? Where are the froggy aliens and the turtle aliens?

Oh, because snakes and lizards are scarier, and who would be afraid of a frog alien? Ribbit!
THE BEASTMASTER!! I SHALL SUMMON A GOAT TO DO MY BIDDING!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

So I ask you, the fine people who subscribe to ATS

It's all a load of hogwash. "Reptilians," yeah, right. And we'll get the Beastmaster to root them all out before they mate with all the women and produce little turtle babies. And how come they're only snakes and lizards? Where are the froggy aliens and the turtle aliens?

Oh, because snakes and lizards are scarier, and who would be afraid of a frog alien? Ribbit!
THE BEASTMASTER!! I SHALL SUMMON A GOAT TO DO MY BIDDING!

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   

There are two images that are often purported to be of a Reptillian entity, the first is a dismembered head of an animal, this has been debunked as the head of a dog (or another mammal, sorry I don't have a link to the photo).

The second is supposedly of a Reptillian creature "materialising", and looks like a vaguely humanoid shape of glowing orange/white - Again, I don't have the picture at hand, but it has been posted in many of the other Reptillian threads here on ATS.

Here's the images (I think) that you were talking about VelvetSplash plus a new addition:-

Fake - this was part of a photo editing competition.

Blurry 'reptilian'

Click - Another supposed reptilian (scroll down a bit) Looks a bit dogy to me though and there's not many details.

[edit on 22-6-2006 by Xeros]

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Why would you be keeping an alien entity in a radioactive containment jar...
Why is it not in a bio-hazzard container....

Unless it's a FAKE!!!!

Besides i do not beleive in Greys anyway nor reptiles in my opinion i have prooven at least to myself that these aliens are inspired by Hollywood.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Do you people hear yourselves!?! You can't actually believe this stuff can you? "Super advanced dinosaurs from a million years ago?"

Hmmmm been seeing a lot of stuff about Anthroposaurus Sapiens on reputable scientific websites lately. ROM museum in Toronto Canada had a display showing a reptilian humanoid, with the steps between dinosaur and humanoid, even identifing the species most likely to make the transition. It was hypothetical, but certainly looked at by serious Paleontologists

Now whether they travled to the future or not

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
nyk537 mentioned alien Angels [Nordics] Well I know Angels are not Nordics and The Aliens you always hear about that are reffered to as Nordic are actually not truley Nordic physically especially when it comes to their anatomy and thier insides.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
It has taken me a long time to piece together my theory of what is going on and many facets seem to be interconnected. I have have many paranormal experiences as a child my family has as well. I've seen what I thought was a UFO at the age of 10 with three other children. As a young adult I had some serious paranormal activity in a house (not good) and I began to have nightmares about what you folks call this Reptilian Race in hooded cloaks. The only thing I found that had power of them is prayer (no joke). My mother is sicilian and she has had the same experiences as me when when she was a child and she told me if I ever encountered this paranormal force to pray and continue praying until it overcame them. It works. There is a religious facet, whether you want to believe it or not. I have become more religious because of it. I believe they (Reptilians) come in many forms and this alien front is just one. I began to read the ancient scripture, books on angels and the battles between them. The book of Enoch is enlightening, it explains what may be the true origin of evil and how the church fathers suppressed that knowledge. Perhaps because the Watchers and Nephilim took power positions within our society that they still hold today. When the Nephilim (fallen angels that were cast down to earth, first battle with Lucifer) descended onto earth they took positions of kings and such. They were also forced to take on human form. The Watchers descended initially to observe humans and to help them but the fell in favor with God because they took human wifes and told them of heavenly secrets such as alchemy, astrology, weaponry, war, ect. They were the second category of fallen angels. They were punished because the opened the floodgate to knowledge that could be desctructive to human kind. You can research this on your own, it's very interesting. Now who's to say that they did not continue through the generations because you do see overlapping accounts of kings claiming to be Gods or deity's. Now look at Bohemia Grove, the current leaders of our world taking part in druid/luciferian ceremonies, mock human sacrificing??? Read, Unshackled about mind control victims and how they would witness these ceremonies and shape shifting. The Reptilian race is the serpent race, The serpent is Lucifer, these rituals are a tribute to him. Through mind control it is very easy to make you think you are being abducted. Read Unshacked, she talks about methods. Why are the masons so intent on breaking down the church, because once they can break the people of the power they have in prayer, they have a foot hold in getting the masses to accept the NWO and the anti christ messiah who will usher it in. Read some Doc Marquis, masonic witch. No matter how hard I try to ignore it, there is a power in God that helps me fend off this evil force. Like it or not. Folks open your eyes and look around it's a smoking mirrors game. This Reptilian race is very occultic, sadistic, satanic, where do you think that is coming from?? It isn't just about the fear and the blood it's about the act and the ritual. I watched David Ickes video mother Goddess and Arizona Wilder say, well they like ritual I guess. No, not I guess. Your close but it's more than that. It's ritualistic in the same sense that Satanists and Luciferians practice their craft, do you think that is coincident??? If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, folks, it's a duck.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join