It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This May Get Me Thrown Out Of Here--BUT Here Goes

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Have you seen this one?

www.alienvideo.net...

Somebody thinks "higher life forms" need to be shot out of the sky, if this is what it looks like.

"What goes around, comes around" could get very extreme.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   
I know how you feel, I still have trouble finding out which aliens are friendly and which ones are hostile, but I do know that they are messing with us.

The germans in WWII had alot of advanced technology, they were the first to know about the atomic theory before Einstein brought it to America. They had the V2, flying wing designs, jets, U-boats and were rumored to be researching UFOs, Death rays, genetic enginnering experiments, sonic weapons, etc, etc.

Seems like most of our technology now is still based on that era's science. Rumor has it that the Nazi's got their advanced tech from aliens like what the Americans and others are possibly doing now.

Maybe they will pass us the plans to make anti-matter weapons to blow our selves up.....

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
On one hand it would make sense that ETs would like to see such primitive creatures as human beings simply annihilated. After all, they were lied to by the Majestic12 Committee that negotiated on the basis that secrecy was the only viable policy, even in representative governments where consent was the norm.

On the other hand, the ETs made it here from God knows where, so presumably they know how to get along with each other in tight quarters better than we do.

So, I suppose it's a toss up. I just wonder when they're going to pitch in *somehow* and start helping us (humans invested in truth, justice and fairness) start to clean up this mess.

We need to attrit some predatory personalities; and we need to return to the rule of Law that says, each person has a voice in his or her own future and destiny.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixiy
I know how you feel, I still have trouble finding out which aliens are friendly and which ones are hostile, but I do know that they are messing with us.

The germans in WWII had alot of advanced technology, they were the first to know about the atomic theory before Einstein brought it to America. They had the V2, flying wing designs, jets, U-boats and were rumored to be researching UFOs, Death rays, genetic enginnering experiments, sonic weapons, etc, etc.

Seems like most of our technology now is still based on that era's science. Rumor has it that the Nazi's got their advanced tech from aliens like what the Americans and others are possibly doing now.

Maybe they will pass us the plans to make anti-matter weapons to blow our selves up.....

Since you brought up the Nazi UFO influence theory, I have to add that it makes me wonder why Hitler wanted an arian race.

The arian race idea is a race of all blonds with blue eyes. Well arn't all Nordics described as blonde and blue eyed? Was Hitler influenced by the Nordics?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Nordics I hear are peaceable and law-abiding. They don't just off folks.

Maybe Hitler was a Nordic-wannabe who went about things the wrong way, namely, through insanity and the occult.

Maybe he had orders. We'll never knokw.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Joshai,

Just a quick note about my previous post, as I havent been on the UFO section in a while.
I mistakenly thought, after quickly browsing your original post that you were the director/creator of the video and this was why I adressed the questions to you, I think the film is a real eye opener and I'm surprised this thread hasn't generated more interest on ATS.
I too would love to see the complete film as it seems fascinating and if it was possible to do some sort of research with an ordinary camera I'd love to check it out.
So when do you expect Jose Camillo's film to be available?

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I just talked to him about an hour ago. He's behind schedule, but he has a film distributorship deal working, so there won't be anymore internet distribution of the film until the whole thing comes out.

He's promised to send a copy of about half of it to me, and I'm previewing it for some friends of mine when it gets here.

I presume you saw the trailer. That's 19 minutes long. Well, now we're going to see 45 minutes of it. If this is as true as he says it is, we have some thinking to do about what's actually real. Serious thinking.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Techsnow:

Hilter and his group thought that the blue eyes, yellow haired people are the orginal descendance of a superiour alien race, "Aryan alien race" and wanted to keep the alien genes pure and believed that the jews were introducing inferiour genes and contaminating the "Aryan gene". I think.

check out this link:
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
That's the official story, anyway. Granted.

But what's the real story, now that we know officials lie through their teeth and hats?

What I observe about Hitler was that he was obviously insane. So, who was pulling his strings, is what I want to know?

Who were the "ones behind the curtain" THEN?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Just wondering Joshai if you have conducted any experiments yourself after viewing Jose's footage?
After downloading the clip I thought there might be a plethora of posts
from the more serious ufo hunters who may have conducted experiments with their own equipment but no one seems to have thus far.
Have you been able to discover anything for yourself?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Nope. I don't have the camera. My kids might, though. But they're too busy now with family, to deal with UFO stuff.

They think I'm off my rocker, anyway.

:shrug:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delta Alter
This is insane.

I saw one of those 'rods' on the twin towers footage when the planes first hit. It has been on many sites as an 'anomaly.'

As luck would have it, I can't find the footage. Do others know what I am talking about?

I know EXACTLY what you're talking about. I saw it too. And I've probably got it here somewhere, in all these videos I've got piled.

Here's more information about the "critters" described in the UFO film and in the NASA film.

educate-yourself.org...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
funny thing is... when the time comes that they show themselves to us all... many people will try and shoot them down... just because of all the damn alien movies about how they are going to come destroy us all... the government is so evilminded... lol humans are actually going to try and fight with our saviors...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Yes, the ETs do have a problem : showing themselves without making themselves vulnerable to space-based weapons systems.

I think the Cabal will not give in to their Enlightened Presence, without a fight.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Word on the net is that the dvd is available online.

So did the rods are bugs theory pan out or did it look like something

else was flying by.

Those rods must be something that shall not be named.

That Harry Potter with the person who shall not be named, it makes me
wonder if it was Tesla for the last 100 years.

The next person who shall not be named nominee: Lyne

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Can anybody email/ private message me the download link to the movie?
A mod took it down from the first post, the bastard.

[edit on 10/21/06 by GMSkel]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GMSkel

[edit on 10/21/06 by GMSkel]

Same here, i can't get the movie link to work also, can some one please post a working one or u2u me please?,, thx in advance

[edit on 21-10-2006 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GMSkel

1st - It' bad form, and against the T&Cs, to go around name calling (especially when a mod is the target
)

2nd - Sanctum didn't take down the link but merely posted a warning about the large download size. It's not any mods fault that the link has gone dead so you'll need to complain to the owner/s of "theufomovie.com" about that one.

[edit on 10/21/06 by redmage]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The direct links to the video do not work. There is no pop-up blocker stopping it, its an invalid page now. It says you have to pay for it, like 10 bucks. So whats up

Would anyone mind sending me the link via U2U, thanks

[edit on 21-10-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Oct, 21 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   
google is your mind-controlled monarch programmed sex-slave:
video.google.com.au...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join