It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This May Get Me Thrown Out Of Here--BUT Here Goes

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'm not sure about the whole "rod" thing myself, but I will say that this video like others that came before it always contain video footage or theories that can be easily debunked, thus destroying the credibility of the whole video. We're being spoonfed in small amounts. Eighty percent of this video will be real IMO. Twenty percent of it will be disinformation and hoaxes that debunkers will use to discredit the whole shabang. It's done that way for a reason.

Peace

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
By what method of reasoning do you come to these judgments?

It sounds as if you are saying, There is NO access to any truth; all information is tainted.

If that is the case, then we're worse off than I even imagined.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That video was amazing.

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Yes, that video was amazing. I had never heard the clip of the astronaut identifying a "bogey". If that weren't enough the controller confirms what he said and references it to being four hours and (something) minutes into the flight.

An experiment with the infrared nightshot camera trick should be done. I've heard it theorized that somehow these nightshot cameras are capturing star light on film, even in broad daylight. An experiment could be set up, and you could compare the position of stars according to real time charts against the time references on the video camera. If stars are in that position in the sky according to the charts, we can assume that at least some of the anomalies captured on film with nightshot are stars.

However if these anomalies are present on film where no stars should be at, then we can throw it in the 'unexplained' category.

Just an idea

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Photographed by an Italian

Found it here : lsufos.com...

[edit on 18-6-2006 by joshai2334]

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I dont know if this has been posted cuase i havnt read through the full thread but...the exact same post is here at...

eaglesdisobey.org...=22170.html

Jose Escamilla's film of NASA UFO-videos establishes the reality of
Alien Life in and near this planet.

If we look around at the outcome of having received Alien technology,
what we see is that mutual annihilation by global war is coming.

We are about to become extinct thanks to the Alien technology that was
given to the ersatz "leadership" and the psych-ops perpetrated against
the men and women who govern our planet.

Leadership is now paranoid schizophrenic and bent on killing all
civilized life; deform seeds into sterile seeds; pollute the oceans to
death; and wring life out of our working classes.

Our elite and privileged leaders by now despise not only our people,
but life itself.

I don't know how you folks can sit here and pontificate about the good
intentions of ETs. It's quite apparent to me, all they want to do is
to help us annihilate each other.

Duh.

Chaiyah

right there word for word

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marto_Bagg
I dont know if this has been posted cuase i havnt read through the full thread but...

I don't believe it has. Now we're all real curious as to how this happened... any ideas, joshai2334?

posted on Jun, 18 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
haha looks like it might get him trown out after all

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Honestly. Talk about blind prejudice.

Here is where religion gets ugly -- by presuming the character of unknown individuals as if they are already deserving of death before we even see or can testify to their actual behavior.

This is blind hate.

Yech.

Originally posted by jensouth31

Originally posted by spanishcaravan
My stand on et's is uncertain. First off i do believe they are real,second im in the same boat as the ppl who believe that aliens could very well be the "fallen angels".
Me too, me too!!!

I find that if you mix religion and science together,a lot of things make sense. There's no doubt the gov't knows about their existence,i believe they are in league with them. As to what their motives are i cant really guess.

I think their motives are not pure, in fact I believe that they are part of the endtime delusion! Look how many people are obsessed with UFO's, Aliens etc. I think they are here to get rid of us, as a battle over Good and Evil? Also I believe they are messing with human DNA just like in Genesis 6! Trying to completely corrupt the human breed.

All i know is that the so called "grays" creep me out beyond all reason. It's just something about them that gives me a feeling of......uneasyness. I do feel that soon we will all know the truth that is being kept from us,but with it comes tragedy. As in they make thier existence known to all, then the govt's have no choice but to tell us the truth.

I think they are absolutely fallen angels. Angels can manifest themselves any way they choose, human, alien, animal...anything. Now I don't beleive they are demons however. I don't think demons and fallen angels are the same. Demons need to have a body to posses, Angels don't. The book of Enoch says that the offspring between the human/fallen angels would be evil spirits in the earth, and earth would be their habitation. Anyhow, that's my thoughts on ET's

Enoch Chapter 15

1Then addressing me, He spoke and said, Hear, neither be afraid, O righteous Enoch, you scribe of righteousness: approach hither, and hear my voice. Go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent you to pray for them, You ought to pray for men, and not men for you.

2Wherefore have you forsaken the lofty and holy heaven, which endures for ever, and have lain with women; have defile yourselves with the daughters of men; have taken to yourselves wives; have acted like the sons of the earth, and have begotten an impious offspring? (23)

(23) An impious offspring. Literally, "giants" (Charles, p. 82; Knibb, p. 101).

3You being spiritual, holy, and possessing a life which is eternal, have polluted yourselves with women; have begotten in carnal blood; have lusted in the blood of men; and have done as those who are flesh and blood do.

4These however die and perish.

5Therefore have I given to them wives, that they might cohabit with them; that sons might be born of them; and that this might be transacted upon earth.

6But you from the beginning were made spiritual, possessing a life which is eternal, and not subject to death for ever.

7Therefore I made not wives for you, because, being spiritual, your dwelling is in heaven.

8Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth. (24)

(24) Note the many implications of vss. 3-8 regarding the progeny of evil spirits.

[snip]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Not very likely.

If you had bothered to look at the times of the posts involved, you would see that the ATS post was at 02:02 PM, while the link you provided (to eaglesdisobey) was at 6:58 pm.

So if you're trying to imply that joshai2334 has plagiarized chaiyah's post, you need to check your investigative skills (and your condescending laughter). :shk:

[edit on 6/30/06 by redmage]

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I am confused I watched the video and they said viral organisms are UFO's???? I don't know if I heard that correctly.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I am confused I watched the video and they said viral organisms are UFO's???? I don't know if I heard that correctly.

No, you didn't hear it correctly. "Some ufos may be BIO-organisms," and not metallic ships.

These move at will and can be seen with ultraviolet cameras. I caught five photos of one off an Italian cam-site this morning. Same kind as Escamilla and NASA have captured on film. Yeah. Ufos like "amoebas" moving around at will in the sky. Wild.

Whozzis 1... ?Whozzis 2... ?Whozzis 3... ?

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
video.google.com...

www.youtube.com...

Couple of videos I hadn't seen before, although the Mexican one is from Jan 2005

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by redmage

Not very likely.

If you had bothered to look at the times of the posts involved, you would see that the ATS post was at 02:02 PM, while the link you provided (to eaglesdisobey) was at 6:58 pm.

So if you're trying to imply that joshai2334 has plagiarized chaiyah's post, you need to check your investigative skills (and your condescending laughter). :shk:

[edit on 6/30/06 by redmage]

Ok iam sorry and i take it back didnt notice the times of each post my bad

But if i was joshai2334 id be pissed if somone stole my post and put it somwhere else

Ounce again sorry

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I should be pissed that someone thinks my ideas are okay enough to post elsewhere?

Wow. That's some sick shift.

I thought we're here to pass what is true back and forth because it's not forthcoming from the media.

Well, EXCUUUUUUUSE ME. But, that really makes me angry.

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshai2334
I should be pissed that someone thinks my ideas are okay enough to post elsewhere?

Wow. That's some sick shift.

Waaaaaait a minute. Back up a bit here.

There is a big difference between agreeing with your ideas, and outright plagiarism.

Marto_Bagg was a big enough person to apologize for the mistake (a valuable trait that you don't find often online) and you come back with an attitude?

If you were plagiarized, then yes, being atleast a bit upset would be a natural reaction.

Then of course, there is also the possibility that you (joshai2334) and Chaiyah are the same person, or that you've both plagiarized a third party.

[edit on 7/1/06 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   

There ought to be connections between ETs now and ETs in the past. I got this off GLP--

QUOTE--Yes...
As far as I know now ... Quetzalcoatl (Enki's son) was on all MesoAmerica even south America with a connexion in Australia .. Argentina Chile and Peru, All Central America, and Mexico. Enil's clan was on the north. Huitxilopoxtly command his best warriors the Aztecs to go south to invade and conquer all Quetzalcoatl/Kukulcan tribes.
They walk for years from Aztlan to Tenoxtitlan. Huitxilopoxtly and Tezcatlipoca are from Enil's clan... The whole history of a Eagle eating a serpent is a symbolism of the war between this two factions of annunakies.

At the end the did not calculate that Quetzalcoatl was a more attractive god. A God that promotes civilization and progress and not war and revenge. Hutxilopxtly and Tezcatlipoca are equivalents to the angry jealous and evil god of the Jews--UNQUOTE

(snippety-snip)

What do you think about this?

Well, I think that whoever wrote this on GLP doesn't have too many clues about ancient mythology, mixing Mesoamerican gods with millennia older Mesopotamian ones... (Or was it "proof" enough that both areas begin with "Meso-"?) And they can't spell, either (unless that was you hurriedly copying the material): Tenoxtitlan = Tenochtitlan; Enil = Enlil; Huitxilopoxtly = Huitzilopochtli.

As for whoever wrote about living UFOs - go watch LEXX for a fun almost continent-sized insectoid spacecraft.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I don't see plagarism as an issue in a public forum where we're all just trading ideas.

Plagarism is appropriate in a refereed scientific journal--which this is not.

Looks to me like stuffed-shirtism.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   

I don't see plagarism as an issue in a public forum where we're all just trading ideas.

Ah, but this is privately owned forum where plagarism is not taken lightly and can get you "thrown out of here".

Notice the copyright link at the lower right hand corner of each post.

Looks to me like stuffed-shirtism.

You certainly do look guilty of that with your rude reply to an honest apology.

[edit on 7/2/06 by redmage]

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Hi,

Im a relatively new member, I was absolutely fascinated by the video.

I consider myself an openmined person and would like nothing more than to see proof that UFOs exist or that 9/11 was indeed controlled by the US government. That is why I joined ATS.
Im a bit surprised this thread has not become the most important thread on ATS, is this just another money-making scheme where the producers are milking the whole UFO conspiracy theorists to sell their video or is this finally a way that all of us can see for ourselves that we have visitors in our skies?I would like to believe the latter.
Anyway,

I just have a few questions,

1. Is there a cheap way for people with digital cameras / camcorders to set them up so as to be able to view the sky in the same way as the investigator made his discovery?
2. If these 'crafts' can be seen under infra red (apologies if this is not the case) then why have
we not heard this theory before?
Surely they would have appeared on radar in airbases, in aircraft cockpits etc.??
3. If the people behind this video have discovered something incredible how would the US government react?
4. Am I foolish to get excited by this?
5. What do the moderators here think of this ? I would be really interested to know.

If someone can disprove this theory or reveal it to be a hoax I would appreciate f they would enlighten us as I do not want to waste my time buying videos that are simply for entertainment purposes.
I live in hope.

[edit on 2-7-2006 by pmexplorer]

[edit on 2-7-2006 by pmexplorer]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join