It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This May Get Me Thrown Out Of Here--BUT Here Goes

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
www.theufomovie.com...

Jose Escamilla's film of NASA UFO-videos establishes the reality of
Alien Life in and near this planet.

If we look around at the outcome of having received Alien technology,
what we see is that mutual annihilation by global war is coming.

We are about to become extinct thanks to the Alien technology that was
given to the ersatz "leadership" and the psych-ops perpetrated against
the men and women who govern our planet.

Leadership is now paranoid schizophrenic and bent on killing all
civilized life; deform seeds into sterile seeds; pollute the oceans to
death; and wring life out of our working classes.

Our elite and privileged leaders by now despise not only our people,
but life itself.

I don't know how you folks can sit here and pontificate about plausible
good intentions of ETs. It's quite apparent to me, all they want to do is
to help us annihilate each other.

Duh.

mod edit: The link is a very large download. 40meg minimum/80meg maximum.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't know why posting this link would get you thrown out of here, if you look around, you will find many similar, and I'm certainly not the only person inhabiting ATS who enjoys such productions.

Originally posted by joshai2334
I don't know how you folks can sit here and pontificate about plausible
good intentions of ETs. It's quite apparent to me, all they want to do is
to help us annihilate each other.

The above statement does not sit very well with me, if you care to check out the video on this thread, you will find testimony from US military personal stating that nuclear weapons have been deactivated on more than one occasion by "ufos". I guess, it all depends on what you want to believe.

Anyway, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i definitley agree with Implosion, i reall dont see what could get you thrown off, ive heard of far crazier threads on this site alone. Great Video by the way, i havent seen live video of the battle of L.A. before.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I agree with you to the extent that ETs are not MONOLITHIC. Some are benign; but some are malign.

And right now, the malignant ones are ahead : they're killing life itself OFF successfully by biasing our governments toward selective genocide ("population reduction") strategies : sterile seeds, genetic modification of plants, depleted uranium armaments, designer bioterrorism, fossil fuels.

Elitist leaders are also responsible for the fact that the Pacific Ocean is covered over with plastic for an area two times the size of the state of Texas. No sovereign authority is willing to take responsibility for cleaning up the mess so Life can simply continue in the oceans of the world.

Profiteering off war and strategizing for advantages is what Globalism does. And when someone gets on a soapbox, that's when there's a Forum problem. Outrage is not considered "polite" or "legitimate" in most Forums on the Net. One is accused of being emotionally off-balance or mentally disturbed.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by joshai2334
...in most Forums on the Net. One is accused of being emotionally off-balance or mentally disturbed.

In that case you'll fit right in here, lol.

Great video, though. Alot of material I haven't seen before in that one, and with all the other material he has, I wonder how many more he's going to make.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
how did u get this video,considering the the screenings dont happen till july 8...

also guys watch the trailer. its onle a minuts an a half long buts its good also

[edit on 11-6-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I certainly don't trust anything that behaves in such a secretive manner, which includes our own governments, but I do not see why ETs would bother waiting for humanity to destroy itself rather than doing it very quickly by themselves and with minimal damage to the planet.

If anything, the covert nature of the visits leads me to conclude that ETs do care somewhat for human society and do not wish to see it destroyed. Though the abduction scenarios paint a less peaceful picture regarding their intentions.

I do think our governments harbor ET technology, but mostly or completely as a result of downing ET vehicles and reverse engineering their technology. Or perhaps extorting it out of ETs by imprisoning ETs and using the captives as leverage.

I don't think human leaders have ever held much regard for life. Going back as long as our recorded history shows. The actions our leaders perform upon us and the world for their own ends appears to me to be completely separate from ET influence other than the requirement of having to fund the ET coverup with criminal activity to keep it off of record books.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
This is the trailer, 18 minutes long. The whole video will be out in four more weeks.

I also have copies of the STS-80 filmclips A B and C--the ones NASA let slip, that let the cat out of the bag in 1995. So, it wasn't hard to pick up from that point, ... to Escamilla's work.

heelstone, I don't trust them either. But they're holding our futures in their hands, and we better start getting aware of the exopolitical map. The outcomes we are getting are not looking good.

[edit on 11-6-2006 by joshai2334]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Whoa!!??!

A video of the battle of LA?? I never knew this existed.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The link doesn't seem to be working for me. Neither the quicktime or the windows media. Any other links?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
My stand on et's is uncertain. First off i do believe they are real,second im in the same boat as the ppl who believe that aliens could very well be the "fallen angels". I find that if you mix religion and science together,a lot of things make sense. There's no doubt the gov't knows about their existence,i believe they are in league with them. As to what their motives are i cant really guess. All i know is that the so called "grays" creep me out beyond all reason. It's just something about them that gives me a feeling of......uneasyness. I do feel that soon we will all know the truth that is being kept from us,but with it comes tragedy. As in they make thier existence known to all, then the govt's have no choice but to tell us the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan As in they make thier existence known to all, then the govt's have no choice but to tell us the truth.

I think they'll remain quiet until WE are extinct. And the "higher orders" will simply shrug their shoulders because our leaders have led us by deceit and trickery.

They have nothing to gain by coming out in the open; so they'll just bide their time.

Why not?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I know thats a sereda sided doc, but it was cool had some good footage in there.

Especially the ufo over LA....

I wanna see the whole thing...

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by maximusX
The link doesn't seem to be working for me. Neither the quicktime or the windows media. Any other links?

Do you have a Pop-up blocker enabled? Disable it temporarily.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Or just right click and save on one of the links I provided to download the file and watch it at your leisure..

[edit on 2006-6-11 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by spanishcaravan
My stand on et's is uncertain. First off i do believe they are real,second im in the same boat as the ppl who believe that aliens could very well be the "fallen angels".
Me too, me too!!!

I find that if you mix religion and science together,a lot of things make sense. There's no doubt the gov't knows about their existence,i believe they are in league with them. As to what their motives are i cant really guess.

I think their motives are not pure, in fact I believe that they are part of the endtime delusion! Look how many people are obsessed with UFO's, Aliens etc. I think they are here to get rid of us, as a battle over Good and Evil? Also I believe they are messing with human DNA just like in Genesis 6! Trying to completely corrupt the human breed.

All i know is that the so called "grays" creep me out beyond all reason. It's just something about them that gives me a feeling of......uneasyness. I do feel that soon we will all know the truth that is being kept from us,but with it comes tragedy. As in they make thier existence known to all, then the govt's have no choice but to tell us the truth.

I think they are absolutely fallen angels. Angels can manifest themselves any way they choose, human, alien, animal...anything. Now I don't beleive they are demons however. I don't think demons and fallen angels are the same. Demons need to have a body to posses, Angels don't. The book of Enoch says that the offspring between the human/fallen angels would be evil spirits in the earth, and earth would be their habitation. Anyhow, that's my thoughts on ET's

Enoch Chapter 15

1Then addressing me, He spoke and said, Hear, neither be afraid, O righteous Enoch, you scribe of righteousness: approach hither, and hear my voice. Go, say to the Watchers of heaven, who have sent you to pray for them, You ought to pray for men, and not men for you.

2Wherefore have you forsaken the lofty and holy heaven, which endures for ever, and have lain with women; have defile yourselves with the daughters of men; have taken to yourselves wives; have acted like the sons of the earth, and have begotten an impious offspring? (23)

(23) An impious offspring. Literally, "giants" (Charles, p. 82; Knibb, p. 101).

3You being spiritual, holy, and possessing a life which is eternal, have polluted yourselves with women; have begotten in carnal blood; have lusted in the blood of men; and have done as those who are flesh and blood do.

4These however die and perish.

5Therefore have I given to them wives, that they might cohabit with them; that sons might be born of them; and that this might be transacted upon earth.

6But you from the beginning were made spiritual, possessing a life which is eternal, and not subject to death for ever.

7Therefore I made not wives for you, because, being spiritual, your dwelling is in heaven.

8Now the giants, who have been born of spirit and of flesh, shall be called upon earth evil spirits, and on earth shall be their habitation. Evil spirits shall proceed from their flesh, because they were created from above; from the holy Watchers was their beginning and primary foundation. Evil spirits shall they be upon earth, and the spirits of the wicked shall they be called. The habitation of the spirits of heaven shall be in heaven; but upon earth shall be the habitation of terrestrial spirits, who are born on earth. (24)

(24) Note the many implications of vss. 3-8 regarding the progeny of evil spirits.

9The spirits of the giants shall be like clouds, (25) which shall oppress, corrupt, fall, content, and bruise upon earth.

(25) The Greek word for "clouds" here, nephelas, may disguise a more ancient reading, Napheleim (Nephilim).

10They shall cause lamentation. No food shall they eat; and they shall be thirsty; they shall be concealed, and shall not (26) rise up against the sons of men, and against women; for they come forth during the days of slaughter and destruction.

(26) Shall not. Nearly all manuscripts contain this negative, but Charles, Knibb, and others believe the "not" should be dele

reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
not been funny but the shots at the begining look like organisms in one of them petry dishes under the micro scope

seriously watching this i had a very uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach that i cant quite explain.

i fthis is real then wow some telling stuff there if its fake then its a good one.

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
This is insane.

I saw one of those 'rods' on the twin towers footage when the planes first hit. It has been on many sites as an 'anomaly.'

As luck would have it, I can't find the footage. Do others know what I am talking about?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This thing about seeing UFO's in UV light or some other, is this possible, are any ATS members able to get out there, and see what they pick up, as i have no access to a UV light coupled with a camera.

I do have this thread though that discusses this in further detail.
Its not the first video but further down.

Second from last post on the first page.
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

And has been discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...'

All with disagreeing comments, but the idea that it maybe be a possiblity interests me deeply, what do you think?

Its a documentry and it goes in to detail about the light spectrum and whether this is what we are not seeing, and being fooled by NASA just by accepting the usual form of film, could it be that we have been deceived just by light and what we choose to pick up?

[edit on 11-6-2006 by Denied]

<<   2  3  4 >>

join