It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pyrokenises Test

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
If any1 wants to do a pyrokenises test with me and see if it can be done u2u or post

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I might do a pyrokenises test with you if you give me more information on what it is.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
ok well if you do this with me we will be doing a series of pyrokenises tests and seeing which are easiest to hardest which take the most time and other things that i will tell you if you want to join

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
How old are you? My friend, if your taking the research seriously.. you should be a little more detailed and scientific than that!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
i am 18 and im sorry for the lack of info but i am very serious about this

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Are you saying that you can light stuff on fire with your mind???
This I must see.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i cant make a fire with my mind im just trying to get better at manipulating the fire for example extinguishing the fire or relighting it but i just started 2 days ago and i can already extinguish a fire

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Prove it. Put out a fire with your mind, record it and put it up for all to see, Then I may believe you, in the mean time my BS readings are going insane

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
1 thing i want to say tho is why on this site if you dont believe ??

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
There have been alot of hoaxes around here lately, so we're kinda wary. If you have a webcam or something, please record something for us, that would be really cool

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Not everyone on this site is claiming to have super powers, be an alien/in contact with aliens, a worker in a top secret base or any of myriad of other tings I could name.
This site offers great conversation about the paranormal, politics and many other interests of mine. But I am sick of people coming here and popping off with their little stories without any way of proving it.
So you claim to be able to control fire with your mind, now prove it.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think "someone" saw X-Men and took it a little bit too much to heart. The only way you are going to get any shread of respect at this point from this community is to produce a video clip complete with sound, comentary, and CLEAR, CLEAN images of you performing your claims.

....good luck to you sir!

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
ok well i will hook up my webcam and do it and just to tell to pyrokenises is real

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I'm going to give you the benefit of doubt and believe you, so you tell me what you need me to do, so you can prove yourselve

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:43 PM
link   
1 thing Cortara how do i tape it on webcam then upload on this site?

thats all i need ty

[edit on 10-6-2006 by firekillex]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Okay you do that I will be here waiting.
PS posting false claims is against ATS T&C and will get you band just to let you know

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
lol how is it a false claim that i can use pyrokenises you know alot of other people on the website can to

PLUS i am goining to tape it and put the video on this site

[edit on 10-6-2006 by firekillex]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Really? I've read no treads where people claim this. Can you provide a link?

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
and i dont know why you all rude like that tho all im saying is that i can extinguish a match

+ the flame doesnt just go away in a blink of the eye for me it takes like 10 seconds because im not that good yet

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
AAhhh this i gotta see, just google a free web cam recording software, the upload to either here or a hosting site.
Im no expert on this but im sure other ATSer's will help you too.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join