It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Me The Body (For skeptics)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   
It's new from 3M! The Post-It Mole! Simply peel a mole matching your skin color and apply the Post-It Mole anywhere on your face where you lack a distinguishing birth mark.

Not satisfied?? Simply peel and re-apply!

The Post-It Mole by 3M....now isn't that nice??

link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
so why take the time to frame the picture? did they get a good deal on framing in ramallah? when you finish boot camp in the US military do you pray for infantry, only to be disappointed in learning that you are going to be transferred to framing? Did Rumsfeld, in drawing up his plans in Iraq say "ok, we're going to need like another 5,000 troops, 25 more tanks, 2000 field medics and oh, in case we get some good photos of dead bad guys, get me a framer"?

Thank you for starting my day with the best belly laugh I've had in a really long time!!!!

link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
US drops 2 500 pound bombs on the location. they have the video to appease the wargames loving crowd. fine. they have reports and confirmations from websites that are used/supported by terror groups. cool.

I can not belive my eyes - I actually agree with you mister Crakeur!

I think Earth has indeed began to spin in the other Direction - strange things are happening!

Did Rumsfeld, in drawing up his plans in Iraq say "ok, we're going to need like another 5,000 troops, 25 more tanks, 2000 field medics and oh, in case we get some good photos of dead bad guys, get me a framer"?

Man, that last part of your post nearly killed me!

Get me a Framer?

Funny - but True!

How the Funk did they get this photo enlarged and framed so quickly?

You have voted Crakeur for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

[edit on 8/6/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by newtron25

It's new from 3M! The Post-It Mole!

You too, newtron25! Thanks for the laugh!

[edit on 8-6-2006 by loam]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Kudos to the Special Operations forces that helped took him out, along with Iraqi tips that lead to his death. I remember about talking about the video of Zarqawi and a member mentioned how easily Zarqawi mocked the U.S. military forces that couldn't find him, along with using an American issued weapon that somehow was taken from an American soldier. I told that member that if Zarqawi stayed long enough in one location and not move around, we could get him, no matter how much mocking Zarqawi is giving.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
the US gov't spends trillions on developing new weapons and surveillance gadgets. We know that. What we don't know is there is a secret section within this budget that funnels money, thru several shell corporations, to a small One Hour Photo in Fallujah that promises photo development and cheesy framing in under an hour or your pictures are free.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I kind of like that Framing.

It adds a something special to the photo.

[edit on 8/6/06 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
...a member mentioned how easily Zarqawi mocked the U.S. military forces that couldn't find him...

The cynic in me says we knew where he was all along... It's getting close to the elections...I'll bet dollars to donuts Bin Laden is next...and magically before November.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam

The cynic in me says we knew where he was all along... It's getting close to the elections...I'll bet dollars to donuts Bin Laden is next...and magically before November.

Yeah, in you, you believe that the U.S. knew where Zarqawi was all along, prepared for his death for next elections.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
If people want to call him fake etc, then I have one too.

This is conspiracy from the country Latvia that America is responsible for all things bad in the world. When they are the cause if all problems. Estonia and Lithuania are just pawns of Latvia. T

Santa Claus is a American figment of imagination to opress the masses to hate David Hasselhoff and Flipper the Dolphin.

CX

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
Isn't it against the Geneva Convention to publish photos of dead combatants?

So?

Who actually obeys this silly Conventions!

Probably only the Guys living in Geneva!

[/sarcasm]

I can see Slap Nut's point though, are'nt we the first ones to start screaming about contravention of the rules of war as soon as one of our troops is paraded dead on tv? As i've said before on other threads, i thought we were the professional ones?

I guess it depends on the value of the dead combatant towards the war effort, although i'm sure thats not down in the rules.

CX.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by CX
I can see Slap Nut's point though, are'nt we the first ones to start screaming about contravention of the rules of war as soon as one of our troops is paraded dead on tv? As i've said before on other threads, i thought we were the professional ones?

I guess it depends on the value of the dead combatant towards the war effort, although i'm sure thats not down in the rules.

CX.

Don't blame the U.S. for that. Should blame on people who demand to see proof of that person's death. Otherwise they won't believe it, so the U.S. decided to show that proof. Terrorists and insurgents want to show off their accomplishments killing American troops, we show ours for this one along with peoples demand for proof.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 08:58 AM
link   
people arguing if he's really dead or not?

geez people STILL believe Elvis is alive too

and what about the stories of Hitler and Bruce Lee ....

Even if he's DEAD, as in here's the body and DNA proof, you'll always get some conspiricy theory about the body being a double, and that he is alive and well living on a secret moon base with Elvis and Bruce Lee, training secret govt agents ....

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
All right, all right, I'm trying to be as skeptical as possible here, and so, I put that nice framed pic in photo editor and enlarged it, some funky pixalation going on there around the nostril and.....the mole
, among other places, NOW, I'm no photo expert so I will pass the analysis to some more expert ATS'ers in that department.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Al-Maliki said the Wednesday night airstrike by U.S. forces was based on intelligence reports provided to Iraqi security forces by area residents.

A Jordanian official said the kingdom also provided the U.S. military with information that helped track down al-Zarqawi, who claimed responsibility for a November triple suicide bombing against Amman hotels that killed 60.

The official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because he was addressing intelligence issues, would not elaborate, but Jordan is known to have agents operating in Iraq to hunt down Islamic militants.

Some of the information came from Jordan's sources inside Iraq and led the U.S. military to the area of Baqouba, the official said.

Link

Well it looks like the Jordanians decided to participate in this operation because its in their interests too. Hmmm I wonder, if I was a true conspiracy theorist, I would believe the U.S. initiated the terrorist attacks in Jordan (linked to Zarqawi) in hopes that this time Jordan join the arena and would help find Zarqawi because the U.S. couldn't find him where the Jordanians as Arabs can easily gather intelligence on Zarqawi who has been fighting the Amerian occupiers.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Well I think it all to convenit for the U.S but that what I think

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
the US military showed the press a picture of the dead man's face to show it was him. it was not some grotesque display of death nor was it, in any way, disgraceful to to the recently deceased.

what the other side does is a bit different. they drag underwear clad bodies thru the streets, beating the corpse with their shoes, propping the bodies up for the cameras etc.

they defile the corpse

we merely pose it for a suitable 3.5' x 5.25' light wood frame that would look great over the mantle. right next to the mounted bear head and behind the "world's best dad" trophy the kids got your for father's day last year.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
Don't blame the U.S. for that. Should blame on people who demand to see proof of that person's death. Otherwise they won't believe it, so the U.S. decided to show that proof. Terrorists and insurgents want to show off their accomplishments killing American troops, we show ours for this one along with peoples demand for proof.

Did they really need to frame it and make it look like a trohpy?

Satisfying the masses desires is not really an excuse to violate the Conventions.

Besides, consider the motive more carefully. They did it for VOTES, not to satisfy the curiosity of people they could not care less about.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts

Did they really need to frame it and make it look like a trohpy?

I don't know, how would you present it in your oral presentation?

Satisfying the masses desires is not really an excuse to violate the Conventions.

Not much outrage when we killed Saddam's sons and show it to the Iraqi people. People in Iraq want to see it. How can we deny it?

Besides, consider the motive more carefully. They did it for VOTES, not to satisfy the curiosity of people they could not care less about.

They did it for votes, they did it to prove Zarqawi is dead, they did it in hopes of bringing good news out of Iraq, don't matter. He is dead.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Foto: AFP

....looks dead to me.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join