It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Show Me The Body (For skeptics)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Why do these look so different?

EDIT:
Nevermind... I think I see they are the same...

[edit on 8-6-2006 by loam]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
If they said they killed Osama would you guys believe it????

I am sure that if they killed Osama, they would post tons of pictures to support their claim. I doubt seriously they are even trying to capture or kill Osama.

As far as al-Zarqawi, the stated method of ID was fingerprints and visual. They did post a post-mortem picture, and Al-Qaida confirmed the death. It seems pretty much a done deal to me.

I suspect this will trigger further violence and retribution, but escalation is unavoidable at this point. I don't agree with any aspect of this war. We had no business invading Iraq, and the dissidents use civilians as human shields and then cry foul when the human shields are killed. It's a giant cluster-*SNIP*

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
blah....blah...blah...the American government is always evil...the American government is always wrong...for those of you who think this (and live in this country) then get the hell out and see how you like it elsewhere. And if you think that your comments and rants are going to bring about change then think again.

All you have to do is look at some of the pictures that appear by your postings and you would realize that most of what you post will have no credability.

oh...I forgot to use some faces..

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Burginthorn
geez people STILL believe Elvis is alive too

Elvis is alive, I saw him and Jerry Garcia with two dozen hot and fresh Krispy Kreme's. They were heading to the secret moon base for a jam session with Hitler and Bruce Lee.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Eyesofbear]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Just watched the bombing run video, amazing they found his head at all. The place was leveled by 2 500# bombs. Me thinks I am in a fish market. Snow is saying the war is won again on CNN. So killing one terrorist ends it all. Come on.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:54 AM
link   
forget it!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

[edit on 6/8/2006 by REASON]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by valkeryie
Just watched the bombing run video, amazing they found his head at all. The place was leveled by 2 500# bombs.

I'm amazed that he LIVED 10 minutes after the air raid!

"He died ten minutes after the operation, along with eight to 10 of his partisans," the official added.
source

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vaak

I'm amazed that he LIVED 10 minutes after the air raid!

"He died ten minutes after the operation, along with eight to 10 of his partisans," the official added.
source

He died a slow death I hope. Knowing his vision of the future was about to go down.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I started thinking "Misdirection"..."What news does/will this conveniently mask?" Anyone? Mandatory draft bill? Rayburn Building Evacuation drill followed by an alledged shooting incident the following day (a good amount of time to go on a paper hunt)? This sure takes one's eye off of a few topics doesn't it?

But to get back on topic, the photos appear to be that of al-Zarqawi. But I'm more concerned about the timing of this "event". Just a thought...

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I just wonder who the next boogieman will be. Where don't we have any real enemies yet? Australia? Maybe it's time to come up with some kind of Australian madman who is ready, willing and able to gas us or drop a bomb on us or something. That would be a nice change of pace.

P.S. - Have Bush's poll numbers dropped that low that he needed to kill somebody? I haven't been paying that much attention.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Enkidu]

link   
I think this was when he really died.

"Pentagon acknowledges fabricating a 'Zarqawi Legend'

link   
Rangel's draft bill gets shot down every year. Besides, he's a democrat and I doubt the Republican White House would work a diversionary tactic to help him.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
we merely pose it for a suitable 3.5' x 5.25' light wood frame that would look great over the mantle. right next to the mounted bear head and behind the "world's best dad" trophy the kids got your for father's day last year.

Man you are craking me up with your posts!

Anyway, I have just watched the White House press conference and mister Tony Snow talking about it, and I have seen the video of the bomb blast that destroyed the building and "killed" Al-Zarqawi. Man, this is one BIG-BADA-BOOM! I am glad to see mister Zarqawi's face allright, so we can all see him and put his picture in the frame.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I dobt there is anything left besides his head after having a 5 ton bomb dropped on him.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur

we merely pose it for a suitable 3.5' x 5.25' light wood frame that would look great over the mantle. right next to the mounted bear head and behind the "world's best dad" trophy the kids got your for father's day last year.
Awwwwww, you're killing me! ROFLMAO Just in time for Fathers day! Come get yours!!! The nose and the mole are questionable.

But hey-

I'm game!!! Let the Partee begin

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
There will always be evil on this earth, once we take out this evil, there will be another one. It keeps going and going and going. He is dead, so this a great thing. If people don't think he is dead so what, a bigger evil will always terrorize us. Its no need to get worked up on, just enjoy every second of your life. Evil is all around us, from the Murderers, Child Mulestors etc. So body or not, destorying one guy will not make evil people vanish.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
They have already named his successor. Just to keep this terror going! Its like when you kill a cokaroach, 10,000 come to the funeral.

:shk:

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
I dobt there is anything left besides his head after having a 5 ton bomb dropped on him.

You be suprise how bodies are intacted after being hit by bombs. Remember all those missile attacks against Saddam's sons and they are still one piece. Bombs hitting a target don't exactly mean automatic death or automatic have your body blown to bits. A near hit can kill you and yer body is intacted.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
This is exactly what they want you to thank, this makes how many times Zarqawi has been killed? Just coincidential that zarqawi dies when Bush is down in the polls, be rest assured that the Bush Admin. will milk this cow for all this is worth, to launch more campaigns of fear and terror on innocent peoples.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Who gets the $25 million reward for Al-Zarqawi? The two pilots? Will they even pay the reward?

newsmax.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join