It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Hill gunfight??? tony blair arrest???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

Flocco's details may be nothing more than wishful Mission Improbable satire.
Even so, the possibility that this was a cover for a black op, does get people thinking.
To me, that's the point.

We have to remember that Bush and Hastert just flat out thumbed their noses at the FBI's
investigation of Jefferson ( and congress )

By calling for the subpoenaed documents to be sealed and then giving EVERYONE a 45 day cooling off period, Bush has in effect obstructed justice and slapped the FBI and DOJ in the face.

The next day this happens right before a long holiday weekend.

I have the impression that many lawmakers' Memorial Day holiday plans had turned to
wiping hard drives, shredding documents, transferring funds and so on.

And the FBI knew it.

I doubt anyone was prepared for a mid day raid on the most important office building in Washington D.C.

I remember hearing " we will search every inch of this building"

They probably did just that.

Ahhhhhhhh, now we are getting somewhere. This is something I can actually take seriously. And it is highly plausible.

It seems that the powers that be have been ensuring the FBI is kept from doing its job, even before 9/11, and the FBI is probably getting pretty damn frustrated.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Catching up late to this story, I think it's utter nonsense.

For once I agree with flyersfan - there's a first! - in that there's no way, that's NO WAY that Blair would be arrested for war crimes in the US. He was the figleaf, he would never be arrested.

If they went after him they'd have to come after Dubya.

Second, I listened to the audio and it's the biggest pile of steaming doo I've ever heard. At one point they say that Blair was responsible for the "dodgy dossier" that dragged the US into the war. That is pure Winston Smitery. Blair may have been responsible for the dossier, ultimately, but he was the figleaf, the beard, whatever you want to call it.

Howver... why has this come out now? I think it's a diversion to make the mere IDEA that anything went on in that garage look ludicrous. It probably mixes elements of truth and falsehood that would make the subsequent emergence of a more plausible story difficult to differentiate from the ludicrous spoiler.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
of course, this is probably biased, but its an interesting article about the relationship of the British Government and Mossad. (it might explain why British intelligence and Mossad are having interest in America)

URGENT ALERT: Protest against British government relationship with Mossad

IHRC is deeply alarmed at the recent announcement that the Israeli secret service, Mossad, is to expand its operations against the Muslim community in London and wider Britain. Mossad claims that it will tail British citizens, tap phones and other communications (illegal under UK law) and attempt to recruit agents within the British Muslim community. This announcement serves as a reminder to the serious threats posed to the security of Muslim and non-Muslim communities, human rights and civil liberties.

It is urgent and vital that all volunteers make clear our protests and concerns over Mossad activity in Britain and the co-operation received from the UK government.

www.ihrc.org.uk...

Again, i will note, the source may be biased.

Still looking and searching for information on why British and Israeli intelligence would be focusing on America and carrying out a so called "false flag operation" in the United States.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Ahh!!! interesting link

30-YEAR SECRETS OF ISRAELI-UK ROLE IN AMIN COUP REVEALED

Britain and Israel were the real force behind the 1971 Idi Amin coup against Milton Obote's government, recently declassified British Foreign Office documents show.

According to the documents declassified after the mandatory 30-year period, while Britain came on board on the day of the coup, Israel, through its military attaché in Uganda, Col. Bar Lev was in the thick of the plot.

The documents quote then British High Commissioner in Uganda, Richard Slater, as informing the Foreign Office that according to Col. Bar Lev, Amin's plan on Jan. 25, 1971 was to shoot Obote dead at the airport upon his return from Singapore. Amin however changed tactics because of the difficulties in simultaneously taking out Obote and sorting out anticipated pockets of resistance in the barracks.

www.africanfront.com...

Hmmm, so the British and Israeli's were behind a coup once in history, which lead to a dictatorship. Is history repeating itself? im not say anything, but ill keep looking into it.

[edit on 2-6-2006 by infinite]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Infinite,

Thank you for looking into this. I dont know if this story is true, its just something that has got my interest.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:23 AM
link   
and then there's these types of questions running through everyones mind:

IF, Flocco’s article allegations are indeed true, then another question arises. Will the Bush administration still maneuver for launching military action against Iran or will Bush now be facing possible impeachment and conviction and perhaps a sentence of death for High Treason and War Crimes against humanity? Keep in mind another news story that has been on the back burner for months and totally kept from major public exposure.

We’re referring to the sudden explosion of news about Marine murders of civilians in Iraq. Is it possible that this story was deliberately given new life as part of an ongoing, behind-the-scenes maneuver to lay the ground work for eventual charges of war crimes against humanity?

the marine murders are dominating the news at present and are seemingly not going away

[edit on 2-6-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Infinite,

Thank you for looking into this. I dont know if this story is true, its just something that has got my interest.

every conspiracy has some truth, m'dear...

the part about the spooks is very interesting, especially from the British and Israeli point of view. A research project may be needed.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
We have to remember the powers that be will use wild speculations and bogus conspiracy theories to discredit accurate details that come too close to the mark.

The gathering truth movement has to fight through a smoke screen of bogus claims to find important evidence.

Call it psyops, Dis-Info wars what ever.

This is how good investigations with accurate evidence gets swept under the rug as mere wild conspiracy theories by the media and the general public.

The FBI and Fitzgerald now have every corrupt politician scrambling to cover their own arses.

Bush's 45 day cease fire has in effect derailed the gathering of evidence in a timely manner
which is by definition an obstruction of justice.

We must also keep in mind that this administration has blamed the FBI, DOJ and the CIA for intelligence failures leading to 9/11 and pre-war intelligence failures and they are pissed!

Many respected employees at these agencies have come from a military backgrounds.
They have many friends and family that have come back from Iraq and Afghanistan
with the truth.

Enough is enough.

To me this is a sign that a few real patriots are taking action and there is a power struggle
of immense proportions.

Look at how many highly respected career professionals have resigned in protest.

Fortunately, the FBI already had enough time to review the evidence found in Jefferson's office
telling them where to look next.

My guess is that this raid was an attempt to catch certain targeted individuals attempting to destroy evidence.

Any such attempt would enable the DOJ to set up their next series of search warrants with
just cause.

A destruction of evidence charge would lead to further indictments or motivation to cooperate, you get the picture.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Has anyone seen this info? Seems related to what you all are talking about.

www.prisonplanet.tv...

peace,

StickyG

[edit on 2-6-2006 by StickyG]

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Sticky,

Thanks but your link isnt a link. I will go to PP and take a look. What is this about?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
So we have a martial law drill. rebel agents defending American freedom, files being targetted by Bush, BUT WHY would British and Israeli agents also be there?

I know both British and Israeli intelligence would want Bush in power due to the relations he has with both. And remember, both British and Israeli Prime Ministers have been in America during this incident (Israeli came after that). Do British and Israeli intelligence want Bush to stay (even longer then he can) so they can protect British and Israeli intelligence in America?

I think we are uncovering something very,very important.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Infinite, you bring up a good point
In analyzing the reasons mossad and Britian would work to help or hinder an investigation of our leaders

One thing that has always bothered me about the various power factions is where Bushes loyalties lay...

He protected Saudi Arabia at his own peril, when Wahhabism (state religion of SA) turned out to be the main cause of 9-11 (supposidly according to Bush).

Thru the various conspiracies we see that he has many long time family connections to the house of Saud, and the Bin ladens... very profitable ones (for bush).

he did allow planes unlimited access to the barren sky after 9-11 to pick up his buddies (bin ladens)... knowing full well, it would connect him to the worst scandal/tragedy in history (very risky)

then we have, as Infinite stated "a loyalty to Britain, and Israel"
we can see the signs of that as well... but perhaps not as easily as we think...

Has anyone ever wondered how Prescott Bushes Nazi support and War profiteering are seen by the Israelis? I realize that it was a long time ago, but the holocaust has a way of sticking with you...

Israelis do business with whoever they have to in America... Pro Israel lobbies have always supported both parties (but much more contributions go to democrats, than republicans - covered in another thread by beachcoma).

Would Mossad be more likely to be active in "nefarious" US operations during a republican administration? Have our actions placed Israel in greater danger?

Is britian getting tired of getting whipped for its connection to the bush administration?

Would both parties see a changeof power as a big advantage (and in this case, a chance to stop WW3)

If you all think honestly and critically on these questions, and the way power works in the world, and how everyone loves to back a winner, but losers get left in droves...
You might be suprised at what you come to, and what conspiracies it lends to...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Remember the road map to peace in the middle east under Clinton? America supported a State Palestine, which is not under Israeli control. Now Bush supports the idea of Israel expanding its boarder and a Palestine state in Israel with Israeli control. WOW! thats a sharp change in policy, dont you think? The United Kingdom is one of the leading Pro-Israel countries in the World, we were the ones that gave them the right to setup a State in Palestine during the 1920s during the height of the Zionist movement. The Zionists movement at the time, supported the United Kingdom being the leage of nations mandate for Palestine (due to UK support towards Zionism). Throughout history, the UK (well, England at the time) sent armies to the holy lands.

Could this all be to do with Palestine? UK and Israel will not talk to Hamas and refuse to give support until Hamas changes its policies towards Israel. And, with the information i have uncovered, we claim to see a direct link between Mossad and the UK Government. Even a coup in Africa.

Now, UK Goverments and intelligence have been accused of using "former colonial power" in former colonies (America is one of them). Britain still has interest in its former states and does have influence in those affairs (check out the ATS thread about America still a British colony. A member had legislation in the UK that was about US Law and one looks like the Queen has power over US taxes)

US policy over certain issues have become pro-UK, EU, Middle East and Northern Ireland are afew issues that the US had changed to support the UK view.

This story of the shoot out, may be a joke, but it has raised some interesting points. This thread might have to be moved to RATS cause of what we are finding out.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Also note, there is afew MPs (not sure how many) who are apart of the Zionist Federation in the United Kingdom and Ireland (not sure how many Irish politicans are a member either).

www.zionist.org.uk...

Could explain the new close relations between Great Britain and Israel.
Im not sure how powerful our Pro-Israel lobby is, but if elected MPs are members, im thinking the influence is pretty high.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
It has been some time since I have been this um, well J3 feeling.
So the agreement is mutual, however I would rather this stay here and another thead, perhaps RATS Research in topic was started.

This is doing great here and if it is moved will take away from those who havn't the access to RATS. So we disagree on that though.

By the way, check your u2us Infinite.

Havn't gone over the Prison planet info, will check that out as well. Now the hard part may be seperating the wheat from the chaff. Where are those IDing Dis & Mis Info members at?

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ADVISOR
Havn't gone over the Prison planet info, will check that out as well. Now the hard part may be seperating the wheat from the chaff. Where are those IDing Dis & Mis Info members at?

Prison planet is still on the martial law route, i havent seen anything yet that they are following the epic shoot out.

But ill be watching this space

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
The Israeli Spy Ring

Prior to 9/11, the FBI had discovered the presence of a massive spy ring inside the United States run by the government of Israel. This seems a harsh gratitude from a nation which obtains 10% of its annual budget from the American taxpayer, $3+ billion a year. Over the years, American taxpayers have been required to send Israel more than four times what the US spent to go to the moon.
What Israel has done in return was to set up government subsidized telecommunications companies which operate here in the United States. One of these companies is Amdocs, which provides billing and directory assistance for 90% of the phone companies in the USA. Amdocs' main computer center for billing is actually in Israel and allows those with access to do what intelligence agencies call "traffic analysis"; a picture of someone's activities based on a pattern of who they are calling and when. Another Israeli telecom company is Comverse Infosys, which subcontracts the installation of the automatic tapping equipment now built into every phone system in America. Comverse maintains its own connections to all this phone tapping equipment, insisting that it is for maintenance purposes only. However, Converse has been named as the most likely source for leaked information regarding telephone calls by law enforcement that derailed several investigations into not only espionage, but drug running as well. Yet another Israeli telecom company is Odigo, which provides the core message passing system for all the "Instant Message" services. Two hours before the attacks on the World Trade Towers, Odigo employees received a warning. Odigo has an office 2 blocks from the former location of the World Trade Towers

www.whatreallyhappened.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Whatreallyhappened.com just emailed me back to tell me they do not believe the story and that Tom has a very active imagination.

FYI

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Whatreallyhappened.com just emailed me back to tell me they do not believe the story and that Tom has a very active imagination.

FYI

Thats obvious, but he has brought some questions to light.

Israeli spy ring, British involvement, rebel agents....that part of the story, may not be the work of someones imagination.

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I agree.

I will keep searching.

A lot of interesting info comming out.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join