It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Hill gunfight??? tony blair arrest???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Jesus! You guys will believe anything as long as it fits your paranoid conspiratorial minds. If you think American personel can arrest the PM of Great Britain, even on US soil, think again, you can't!
Apart from the fact that it would be an act of war - why do you think they call it 'diplomatic immunity' (hint, so war is avoided), this bull# article is totally ridiculous!
Even if the evidence was strong, true and reliable, you would not be able to touch him, or any other leader, until he was no longer the leader, especially of a recognised soverign country.
Even when he was no longer the leader, you would still require the co-operation of your ally to extradite him, and that would not happen. You all need to get a life, and stop being so bloody paranoid!
If you accept all this crap, then I am totally convinced that America has disintegrated!
Have you any idea what reverberations would ripple around the world if Blair was to be arrested in America? I don't think you have a clue! Embassies around the world would close in direct retaliation to America throwing out the rule book on diplomatic immunity. Staff woul be arrested, and would not be allowed to leave the country. The whole bloody world would be on a war-footing.
I don't know what you buggers eat and drink over there, but whatever it is, it's turning your brains to mush, Pheww!

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire

I don't know what you buggers eat and drink over there, but whatever it is, it's turning your brains to mush, Pheww!
Well, we eat monkeys and crow.
Not a healthy diet, but times are rough. Our brains are just fine. We are simply looking at a story someone else posted and checking it out to see if its true.
What you been eatin???

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
We worked out, after about 5 pages that Blair couldn't be arrested, and wasn't whisked away. I dont see the need to bring it back up. As you can tell, we are focusing on another point.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by elysiumfire
Jesus! You guys will believe anything as long as it fits your paranoid conspiratorial minds...I don't know what you buggers eat and drink over there, but whatever it is, it's turning your brains to mush, Pheww!

Regardless of what you think you might see through your closed eyes and mind, the simple fact remains that something happened out of the ordinary, and the story has changed several times since.
I never could understand why people like you come to a conspiracy site in the first place, is it an ego boost for you to ridicule other people? Is it fun for you? It's one thing to be skeptical but another entirely to simply be a jerk. Buggers?

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Oh well, they are a new member. Anything new on this development or is it still hush?

I havn't any new angles, but am reviewing most of what is available. Trying to space it out and see what lays between, you know. Checking out the bigger picture.
As mentioned a page or so ago, there is going to be a RATS project started. For those who would like to participate and don't have access, feel free to u2u me and I will be sure you are credited. Have gotten anonymous info before if that is more to ones likeing.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Yes, i am looking forward to the research project

as i have said, i am very interested in it and the questions that have been raised and especially the information regarding the Jefferson files.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
the obvious question after looking at the below statement given by two different individuals concerning a fleeing gunman is how in the world if this was a construction noise could two different witnesses see a gunman???

This looks to be an isolated incident right now. There are reports of two women running from the gym telling police a gunman is hiding in the gym. Capitol Police are now airing a description of a suspect on the PA. White male 5/10 175 lbs. This looks to be an isolated incident right now. There are reports of two women running from the gym telling police a gunman is hiding in the gym. Capitol Police are now airing a description of a suspect on the PA. White male 5/10 175 lbs.

this was taken from here: www.outsidethebeltway.com/archives/ 2006/05/shots_fired_at_rayburn_building_/feed/
we may never know what really happend

[edit on 5-6-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Oh, that gunman is mighty suspicious as Sentinel has pointed out. Why would there be a gunman?? Presumably with the smoking guns, not the capitol police, either.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
there are other reports that the gunmen was surrounded by responding officers in the gym in question, the reports were made by several news sources and then poof nothing just a half baked construction noise story and no explanation on why the earlier reports were made or how they could be mistaken

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Its called a COVERUP.

Whatever is happening with power outtages, and now this, seems to be a pattern.

Flocco's story may have been exagerated, but i think there is something definatedly going on here. Maybe the 3rd time something happens at the Capitol Building will be the time when it all hits the fan. It could be we have to wait. The way things are going, we wont have to wait too long.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
yep i think there's a serious power struggle going on and it's spilling over onto streets and into are parking garages.....this really isnt a joking matter..

[edit on 5-6-2006 by the_sentinal

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
This thread is still going? Still?

Move along now. Show's over. There's nothing to see (actually, there never was). Move along now, there's a good fellow...

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
This thread is still going? Still?

Move along now. Show's over. There's nothing to see (actually, there never was). Move along now, there's a good fellow...

its ashame we are looking at it from a different view point.

If there is nothing to see (as you put it) why post and tell us this? we are looking into it (which is what conspiracy theoriest do) and people keep coming here to tell us that the "show is over", what are you? the secret police of the internet?

hmmmm

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
its ashame we are looking at it from a different view point.

If there is nothing to see (as you put it) why post and tell us this? we are looking into it (which is what conspiracy theoriest do) and people keep coming here to tell us that the "show is over", what are you? the secret police of the internet?

hmmmm

A different view point of what!? You all aren't looking at...whatever....from a different view point, you all are making stuff up then trying to find stuff that fits the views of what you just made up!!

There was a loud sound. (there WERE workers working in the elevator area of the garage). New Jersey congressman Jim Saxton thought that loud sound was gunfire. Now you have no idea how far away he was and he's like 100 years old so don't give me that crap about "he should know what gunfire sounds like." Anyway, he did what any other person would do if they think they heard gunshots in one of the most important places on earth. He reported it. Once he reported everything, the building and surrounding areas were closed off and the place searched. Fortunately for the people inside they only took 4 hours (which means they probably came to the conclusion that it was construction work before they were able to search the whole building and buildings connected to it). End of story. There were no blackouts (not sure where you got that from dg). There were no arrests. It was a simple search. This has happened in the past. It will happen again in the future.

Believe it or not....events do actually happen and there's NO conspiracy involved!
I know this may be a shocker for some of you.

...which is what conspiracy theoriest do...

No it's not. Real conspiracy theorists use at least some common sense. If there's absolutely no evidence to back a story, they don't make stuff up. They realize that Hey, wait a minute. There's no conspiracy here. And they move on to the next thing. Real conspiracy theorists don't need for every single event to be a conspiracy (as you all clearly do.)

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Have i turned around in this thread said "i believe this..."...

No, i haven't. i kept an open mind. I disproved the part of Blair, its been killed. But while looking in the spooks part, we uncovered secret Israeli activity in America and relations between the British and Israel. We came across something else, no one has made a direct reference into what the article said to what we have found out.

Plus, others have mention something to do with the Jefferson files (which im still looking into) but i haven't said i believe the article and everything that happened. All i remember saying was, if it is true, why would their be this tag team spook shoot out? do i have your permission to look into that, or are you planning to disprove everything you see in a paragraph?

I know you find it hard to understand that some conspiracy theorist like to break a theory down to disprove it, maybe even find out if anything is true (which is what im doing). Instead of posting every 5 minutes to keep telling us nothing has happened (even though majority have said they are not buying it) maybe you could find an internet game to play?

btw, im currently looking into the antichrist theory, is it okay if i look into that or have you spreaded your wings on that theory aswell?

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
.....But while looking in the spooks part, we uncovered secret Israeli activity in America and relations between the British and Israel. We came across something else, no one has made a direct reference into what the article said to what we have found out.

So why are you still posting in this thread?
Shouldn't this be a whole new thread?

All i remember saying was, if it is true, why would their be this tag team spook shoot out? do i have your permission to look into that, or are you planning to disprove everything you see in a paragraph?

All I'm saying is common sense would have told you there was no tag team shoot out. This is a real world we live in, not hollywood.
Even if it was true, do you honestly think you'd find info on it? A 1)shootout on 2) capitol hill grounds involving the 3) intelligence agencies of us and our closest allies. Not even the president would know about something like that. I went down there soon after everything started happening. Do you honestly think they would have allowed people that close if it was something like that?

I know you find it hard to understand that some conspiracy theorist like to break a theory down to disprove it, maybe even find out if anything is true (which is what im doing).

Ok, tell me what the theory is you're trying to break down. I'll help you disprove it.

Instead of posting every 5 minutes to keep telling us nothing has happened (even though majority have said they are not buying it)

If I'm not mistaken this will be my 3rd or 4th post in this thread. This thread is 10 pages long. This thread started 6 days ago.
Not once have I said nothing has happened. In fact in my previous post I stated what DID happen.

maybe you could find an internet game to play?

Sure I can find a game. Can you find a real life to live? Or how about just a real conspiracy to uncover?

btw, im currently looking into the antichrist theory, is it okay if i look into that or have you spreaded your wings on that theory aswell?

Yes, I give you my permission to look into the Anti Christ

That's something that actually has questions to it. It's also something you can actually research without making stuff up.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
Did any of you catch this...
there are many leads to follow here, that if proven, help prove the present case as well...

Supposidly british agents have been captured attempting to plant bombs on chicago subways...
WTF? bush blair AQ cabal tried again...

If i was the CIA, i would want to take this administration down also...
especially if I knew the good and the bad of the CIA, and knew the bad came from one main source...

OK! they now bring out a book about it.
haw stupid are thay?
"Exclusive Book Excerpt: How an Al-Qaeda Cell Planned a Poison-gas Attack on the N.Y. Subway"
www.time.com...
Supposedly the terrorists just could not be bothered to do a perfect plan

With a weapon that they say is the chem equivalent of a nuke.
and they just disappeared

please read the link.

[edit on 17/6/06 by caineunholy]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join