It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pastors to Become Secret Police Enforcers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Another whistle blower, a pastor this time, has come forward to reveal a nationwide FEMA initiative that encourages pastors to persuade their congregations to "obey the government" when and if Martial Law is announced. The pastor has detailed government plans for mass vaccinations and drug treatment for crises such as bird flu. Wal-Mart has been designated as the central outlet for a program called 'Pills in People's Palm In 48 Hours' in the event of a bio-terrorist attack.

www.prisonplanet.com
A Pastor has come forward to blow the whistle on a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for a declaration of martial law, property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.

In March of this year the Pastor, who we shall refer to as Pastor Revere, was invited to attend a meeting of his local FEMA chapter which circulated around preparedness for a potential bio-terrorist attack, any natural disaster or a nationally declared emergency.

The FEMA directors told the Pastors that attended that it was their job to help implement FEMA and Homeland Security directives in anticipation of any of these eventualities. The first directive was for Pastors to preach to their congregations Romans 13, the often taken out of context bible passage that was used by Hitler to hoodwink Christians into supporting him, in order to teach them to "obey the government" when martial law is declared.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

Romans 13:1 & 2:

1 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God. 2 Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.

If it feels like you're reading something out of a sci-fi novel, join the crowd. This is one of the bigger steps in the Totalitarian Tiptoe that is our current reality. The church and the government finally come together as one. Just as the founders of this country intended…

FEMA’s job today isn’t to protect us in time of need; their purpose is to assist the government in corralling and controlling the people in the event of Martial Law. We all saw the ‘test case’ in New Orleans after Katrina. We saw how authorities went door-to-door taking law-abiding citizens’ guns away.

You can believe this story or not and you can argue about the sources and whether the government’s intent is true, but this American has a particularly bad feeling about this news. To me, considering the recent news about our government’s infringement on our rights, that is only the beginning; the tip of the iceberg. Now we’re beginning to see the size of the issue. You see, by the time Martial Law and 'social distancing' are put into effect, and we are being ‘treated’ at the 'community centers', it will be far too late for those who now support this government, or any of us, to do a thing about it.

Related News Links:
calltodecision.com
www.nvoad.org
Baptist Fellowship

[edit on 24-5-2006 by Benevolent Heretic]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Being true, its nothing but smallsteps to merge Government and Church together. Again, does not surprise since everytime i see a political leader from the US talkin they end up the speech with "God bless the United States". It may mean nothing to some, but apparently small steps are happening in order to this merge to happen. Lets wait and see.. Europe didnt had a good experience when both religious and political powers were one.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
BH, i had my thread closed- didnt see yours.

If this isnt about every dirty word i can think of but cant post here

"For our own good" Flips bird

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I wonder how many people will still come back with "well, if you're not doing anything wrong, you have nothing to worry about"? This whole situation (loss of rights) stinks to high heaven. I know I'm sure not going to "obey the gubment" when the time comes. They'll have to shoot me in the back as I walk into the woods to survive. BTW, that's already planned...my cousin is a survivalist and we have plans to meet and survive...anyone is welcome to join us. All I can think of is "Red Dawn"...that's what I'm going to do. "Give me freedom or give me death"!!!!!!!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
This dovetails completely with concerns I had over my son's Vacation Bible Study theme from last summer. I even started a thread about it.

The 'Rambling Roadtrip' Conspiracy

It was like the church was preparing the kids to be relocated, packaging the whole plan as some kind of sightseeing trip!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Being that the only source of this is PrisonPlanet, I'd like to see an additional original source before believing this.

One would think that if 13,000 counties are already on board with this program, someone would've talked to the regular press and not just Prison Planet...

Edit: Being the moron that I am, I did not see the additional sources on the bottom of the initial post.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by LoganCale]

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoganCale
Being that the only source of this is PrisonPlanet, I'd like to see an additional original source before believing this.

One would think that if 13,000 counties are already on board with this program, someone would've talked to the regular press and not just Prison Planet...

Edit: Being the moron that I am, I did not see the additional sources on the bottom of the initial post.

[edit on 24-5-2006 by LoganCale]
Prison Planet is a good reliable source. Its the actions of this government that are not good or reliable.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I was just listening to yesterdays show by Alex, and I found this interview with the Incognito Pastor SEVERLY DISTURBING.

Talk about Setting a Stage for "Something"...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
amazing and disgusting

i can't but about the psalms 48 passage when you mentioned the "pills in people's palm in 48 hours" plan...

weird...

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Oh, we're done for.

We dont know "when", but beleive me, its over.

I wish i had the cojones to start screaming from the rooftops. " Wake up morons!

Life as we know it is about to end"..........And it wont be an asteroid or a hurricane either!!!

This government isnt planning a police state, and the end of all our rights for nothing!!!

sad.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Funny, I read this thread and posted a reply, then looked at my e-mail, and found this link about Jesus and 9/11. I started another thread to see what other members think of the short on this link.

sacred heart

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I hate to be a doomsayer, but I think this is about Bird Flu, the coming hurricane season and the possibilty of a serious attack combined.

Of all these, I think we need to prepare for Bird Flu as the most serious threat.

Massive loss of life and complete breakdown of social infrastructure.

We've already witnessed what happened in New Orleans and so has FEMA.

FEMA's prime directive is to insure the continuity of government.

Once the dust settles, it will be every man for themselves.

It's time to start stocking up and making plans with your loved ones.
WATER, FOOD, SHELTER and medications.

I am terrified of guns, but I must consider my options to protect my family and property.

This is not normal for me to react this way, but this is a warning of things to come.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
NONE OF THE ABOVE, i'm afraid.

This is about power and there's work to be done. Since the majority of Americans are now onto Bush & co., they're going to have to STAGE something- then they can proceed with their plan.
They need to keep us at bay. Understand???

We've had many hurricanes, many disasters, mudslides, sinkholes, earthquakes, etc, etc.
Dont be fooled into thinking this is to protect us. Not for a minute!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You may be correct, but what event will be staged?

I do undertsand that placing a military 4 star general inside CIA is
a direct provocation of an internal revolt.

If those still worthy of our trust begin to arrest and detain the most corrupt
individuals, I can see a nasty power struggle.

Another created event by the neo-con elite could prevent or delay the next elections.

This should be a very interesting November.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
The day I heard the term 'faith based initiatives' I should have seen this coming. Pastors are human and once the funds are rolling in you either play ball or the funds get cut.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I am very integrated into a very large church in the Chicago area and have heard nothing of this (I would have). Second, no pastor worth their weight in dirt would accept what is claimed in the article. We are called to rebel against the government if the government rules against God's law. What's more, every anointed pastor I have ever met and gotten to know would not only reject what it is claimed FEMA requested, but would go public and teach on it to their congregations to prevent any of their flock from buying into such lies in the future.

This article reeks of fallacy, and I believe this "pastor" has alterior motives, if, indeed, he is a pastor.

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I find most of the prison planet type conspiracies very intriguing but I do personally believe that control of a body as large as north america is a lot tougher than it sounds.

As for the pastors and "other religious representatives" preaching to their respective congregations about obeying the government, that's all well and good but what about all the people who dont belong to an organized religion.

Or the people who don't like being told what to do.

As for me I'm not too worried yet, though I'm always a bit paranoid...aint we all.

I will say this however because I think it applies and that is simply this; Nobody and I mean nobody expects the spanish inquisition!

people.csail.mit.edu...

Spiderj

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
As far as the preachers not going along with this, I maybe it would depend on what kind of church you were going to. some of the conservative southern baptists and the like, why wouldn't they...they preach the authority of men over women and take that seriously, extending the power on to the government and religious leaders would be the next step. And well, as far as them telling their congragations when something is contrary to biblical scriptures, well, that's all pretty much opened ended and subject to interpretations, somehow, in the past, they managed to interpret the thing to justfy killing thousands of innocent people as witches. We could just end up with the churches trying to order their congregations to obey the antichrist, just to have them stammering later on when the guy decides it's time for them all to bow down and worship him as god. not good.

If this is true, the churches are playing with fire, and they are gonna get burned!

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Prison Planet is notoriously biased. So why do you all take what it says as fact so blindly? Why not try and find a source that has a different viewpoint and come to your own conclusions about this?

posted on May, 24 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I would love to hear a different viewpoint, cmdrkeenkid. And, although I suspect there's some truth to this story, I wouldn't exactly say I'm accepting it as a fact or blindly. I'm taking into account all the other stories that we've been reading here on ATS in the past year.

Prison Planet is indeed notoriously biased. They are the FoxNews of the left. If my source had been FoxNews, a different set of members would be questioning its validity. But just because a source is biased, doesn't mean it's wrong. And it certainly doesn't mean it's right.

junglejake, you could be right, and I hope you are. This pastor could have ulterior motives. I have been digging deeper and have found out a few things. I will post here when and if I can confirm anything.

I do know that some denominations are very supportive of this government and some are really not. This particular one is not. They are very biased against the government. I would assume that the rural churches in the bible belt would be more apt to be the target of this kind of program, as they are the ones with livestock that might have to be slaughtered by the government in case of a bioterror event, which is what I think it's going to be based on.

So, I guess we shall see.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join