It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Halliburton Building Concentration Camps in America

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Read Dave McGowans latest article on the new contracts for Halliburton to build detention centres (concentration camps) in the US. As well, the military has a guide out for Forced Labour (so you don't twiddle your thumbs while in camp).

Link to article

What if I were to tell you, for starters, that our benevolent leaders have already got the ball rolling on an ambitious plan to build concentration camps? Right here on American soil! You would, of course, laugh heartily as you dismissed such sensational claims as the product of the overactive imagination of some Internet crackpots – which is exactly why I'm not going to tell you any such thing. Instead, I'm going to let Halliburton break the news to you, in the form of a press release issued on January 24, 2006. You can read it for yourself if you like; it's posted on the company's website. If you stop by for a visit, this is what you'll find:

ARLINGTON, Virginia – KBR announced today that its Government and Infrastructure division has been awarded an Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract to support the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) facilities in the event of an emergency. KBR is the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton (NYSE:HAL).

With a maximum total value of $385 million over a five-year term, consisting of a one-year based period and four one-year options, the competitively awarded contract will be executed by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fort Worth District ... The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities.

The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster.
(www.halliburton.com.../default/main/halliburton/eng/news/source_files/press_rele ase/2006/kbrnws_012406.html)

[edit on 18-4-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY....... Its all to protect us citizens from all the evil in the world!!!

Good thread- We have to be aware.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I wonder if the gas chambers will be up for competitive bid? Or does KBR get that job as part of the deal?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Good find, I will be passing the news release throughout the internet.

This should put to rest any doubt what the feds have in store for American citizens.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by desert rat
Good find, I will be passing the news release throughout the internet.
This should put to rest any doubt what the feds have in store for American citizens.

And how do you know it's not aimed at illegal immigrants, terrorists, prisoners of war, traitors, convicts, felons? Maybe they're planning on letting the illegals stay, BUT only in labor camps where they are forced to work. Might deter alot of people from wanting to immigrate here......might solve the immigration issue once and for all (not that I agree).
I seriously doubt the average American will land there or that gas chambers and ovens will pop up. Alot of you people are too paranoid.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I actually read the enire news release. It is the "new programs" that concerns me.

The contract, which is effective immediately, provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs. The contingency support contract provides for planning and, if required, initiation of specific engineering, construction and logistics support tasks to establish, operate and maintain one or more expansion facilities.

link   
Did anybody hear Senator Allen (R) Virginia on Face the Nation on Sunday?
He was talking about illegal immigration and the words "detention camps" came out of his mouth. I had to do a double take because I couldn't believe what I had just heard.

I found it a little alarming to say the least. Who knows who could end up in one of these "detention camps"?

Peace

edit: wrong show

[edit on 18-4-2006 by Dr Love]

link   
Halliburton Concentration Camps should be FRONT PAGE NEWS!

It is to round up political dissidents, and we know how they like to treat innocents in Abu Gharab

Labor camps

There also was another little-noticed item posted at the U.S. Army website, about the Pentagon's Civilian Inmate Labor Program. This program "provides Army policy and guidance for establishing civilian inmate labor programs and civilian prison camps on Army installations."

The Army document, first drafted in 1997, underwent a "rapid action revision" on Jan. 14, 2005. The revision provides a "template for developing agreements" between the Army and corrections facilities for the use of civilian inmate labor on Army installations.

On its face, the Army's labor program refers to inmates housed in federal, state and local jails. The Army also cites various federal laws that govern the use of civilian labor and provide for the establishment of prison camps in the United States, including a federal statute that authorizes the attorney general to "establish, equip, and maintain camps upon sites selected by him" and "make available … the services of United States prisoners" to various government departments, including the Department of Defense.

Though the timing of the document's posting -- within the past few weeks -- may just be a coincidence, the reference to a "rapid action revision" and the KBR contract's contemplation of "rapid development of new programs" has raised eyebrows about why this sudden need for urgency.

Link

edited for 'ex' tags, please review this link
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 18-4-2006 by masqua]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by slave
It is to round up political dissidents....

LOL! You mean like people on this here website?

[edit on 18-4-2006 by zerotolerance]

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
You have voted slave for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

Once again, thanks for the link.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
I seriously doubt the average American will land there or that gas chambers and ovens will pop up. Alot of you people are too paranoid.

There was a time when someone would say:
"Concentration camps on American soil? I seriously doubt it, you people are too paranoid."

step by step, little by little until BOOM, 1984

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

????????

What did I miss?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zerotolerance
????????

What did I miss?

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I have to admit that this doesn't make sense to me.

Forced labor detention camps? Aren't illegal immigrants already working for near-slave wages anyway? So you save some money by moving that pay scale down to forced labor, okay, but it's not like you can truck everyone's dishes, lawns, toilets and hotel rooms to these camps to be cleaned and serviced. It's also not like we're about to begin building large-scale production facilities near these camps so we're not going to get weapons, license plates, or computer chips out of our forced laborers.

Oooh, oooh, I've got it. We're going to co-locate American auto plants with these camps so we can revitalize the American auto industry. That must be it. Genious.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Double speak: Say one thing but mean another
Double think: Think two things contradictory to each other.
The camps are said to be for illegals, they are not, they are for americans primary, illegals secondary. Its amazingly cheap to run a camp, because you dont plan on those people ever getting out again so why bother clothing and feeding them? They can sleep in their own excreatments for all they would care, they are not going to live long enough to complain.
They ALREADY have camps in other countries for POW's and "terrorist (ehehehehhe)" so why bring them here? No point, just more cost in bringing them the extra 500 miles or so.
I have known about these camps for over 5 years, this is nothing new or amazing to me, they even had them during the CLINTON YEARS BEFORE YOUR "TERRORISTS" OR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROBLEMS CAME AROUND!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I have decided if they take me they will have to kill me as I fight.

This is not a macho statement, rather a statement of fact. I have never fought, but I will.

WHO'S WITH ME????????!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Very interesting, but nothing really new, all in all.

I understand the importance of what is being noted here, but Ex Military Personel of the Intelligence Agencies have been indicating this, despite their Oaths of Silence.

I have a Video of a lecture given by Mark which covered this topic of Internment Camps and that these had been established in and around Metropolitian areas, and near Air Hubs. In some cases, since it is Federal Lands, these where within the Airports themselves.

But this warning to the viewer reflected a time of ONE CONCERN.

THE CONFISCATION OF FIREARMS FROM THE CIVILIAN POPULATION WITHIN THE U.S.

This was during the Firearm talks occuring within the hallowed halls of the U.N. during the early 90's.

I do find this topic interesting, since TODAY, in the NOW, these talks within that worshipped center of Humanity, the U.N. are occuring again.

Co-incidence???????????

Being in Canada, and since Mark was from Michigan, he covered some areas within the Southern Ontario area. As you should know, we had a little facist state inmind with our Leftist Liberal Government which enacted a registery. Camps where mentioned and discussed breifly in the Video

During this time, I had a close friend who Joined our Military, and thru graduation within the Services, he became a quartermaster for constucting a facility. I had only just watched the video some time before this, when he came over for diner one evening. He told us of his new posting, and explained in general, what he was doing.

I asked right out, "Oh, so your working on the Detention Facility?"

He go up mid meal and with his wife, walked out the door. No Good By, No Thanks for Diner, No I can't talk about it.

In the months to follow, the Kosovo matter took place, and Canada offered aid with refugees. Where did they go. To the detention facilites.

So, I am just trying to offer another reason these camps maybe getting completed. Just incase the Global Civilian Gun Ban comes into effect. I know where I will be stationed already, if taken. They will be knocking on my door, since we have a registry here in Canada. It's the Government's shopping list.

Also, any ex Mil People recalled "QUIZZES" offered about chain of command and following U.N. Orders in the early 90's? It covered topics such as house to house search and siezure of Firearms within the U.S. under U.N. Mandates.

But, after this is done, you have to have something for the detainee's to do. Might as well make them work!

Just an Opinion and thought offered for consideration. Makes more sense to me than putting Illegals in them. It's easier just to send them home.
Could be Spin, selling Camps for Illegals, while different plans are kept underwraps.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
This is getting a bit surreal for Me. I mean, when is enough-enough? Whatever Halliburton says, the majority of Us are thinking the same thing. Those camps are for Us. How is this okay? Citizen/non-citizen, who's to differentiate? 'Oh, I'm sorry sir. Don't have any proof of ID? That's okay, we've got just the place for You AND Your family'. Many times I think I'm paranoid or dillusional, but if I am, I've got a lot of company. What are We waiting for? What exactly has to happen? What are we so afraid of that We sit and discuss Our imprisonment, or Our death before imprisonment and not take action. When is enough-enough?

Peace. K*

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
www.apfn.org...

Concentration camps are ALL OVER THE PLACE IN THE USA.

Read all about it!

Get ready.

posted on Apr, 18 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Well in order for something like this to work it has to be done not only in one nation but many, mainly the ones with the most power and sway over populaces in north america and europe. Fact is Britain, America, and Canada would ALL join in on this since they have a strongly tied elite control settup. Yes the people could repell their own govt. if this happened but they cant repell their own govt. with help from other nations armies or mercenary forces which are many and easily come by. Frankly they will nock off the "important" people first then work their way down to cause chaos in the resistance ranks and thus prevent resistance in the long run. Most people when they start knocking on their door will panic or stand their dumbfounded as to whats going on, now there WILL be those who go out the window or open fire on the front door with a .50 cal. machine gun for good measure and go down fighting to no avail. The point is when they start rounding people up YOU GET OUT, you get out with your friends and family, take your guns, ammo, food, cloths, whatever you can pack in about 2 seconds flat and run with when you get wind of whats going on or that they are at the door. Dont screw around waiting for the door to come down, get out and get out fast so you can live to fight another day. You will never stand a chance alone becaues they will go to great lengths to gather you up and will have no inkling about blowing your home or apartment up to get you, they control the media so its easy for them to say they found a terrorist cell based in apartment 206 A1B2 floor 5 in downtown Miami. They have the power to keep things from being reported to the masses or to report it, they WILL NOT report this untill its to late then say its for our safety and blah blah blah.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join