It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Well I hope I answered everyone.

Anyway...

This is gonna jump around a bit. I'm going to try and keep it short in spots, but in some assemblance of chronology from where I left off.

You also have to realize that these experiences made me a very fearful kid. I didnt like being alone. Petrified of the dark. Lots of kids are.

I always remembered the earlier experiences, and I talked to my Mom about them. She didnt know what to say about it, other then maybe I was dreaming. Maybe thats how I got it out of my head for awhile, but I never forgot that face. Nor that gong. But, then again, I knew for a fact I wasnt dreaming. Even then I knew.

Thru the years of 10-18, I had alot of odd occurances I never added up. You know, when youre a kid, youre so oblivious to some stuff. I had some irrational fears.

-light on trees, in the dark.
-looking out a window, at dark.
-long fingernails. (duh, read 1st post)
-Mimes/harlequins. (I still hate em)

But, thats not that out of the ordinary (is it?) Everyone has some.

"Normal" life ensued...I had some years that I cant remember anything wierd at all. I grew up some and did all the stuff kids do, get in trouble for breaking stuff, shooting tin cans with a BB gun and putting out a window, and starting to notice girls are....kinda hot.

At 16 I got my license. Had a 1970 Torino GT (Ford). Damn what a car...loved that thing. And, one of the neat things I could do now, was drive by myself to the beach. 3 hour drive.

Followed Mom and Dad down, spent the weekend, and came home...following Mom and Dad.

You might have to do some looking on mapquest to get a real feel for this. Look for Ocean City Maryland. Got it? Ok. Now see if you can find the Bay Bridge. If ya get Google Earth (it's free) look for Washington DC. Go directly right of that, and you'll see water and the bridge goin across it, towards Baltimore. I'm pretty sure thats the Bay Bridge. (Havent gone that way in years.)

I'm coming from the east towards Baltimore...but not over the bridge yet. I'm on that large fang shaped penninsula...just look for the road leading to the bridge. I cant see the bridge yet, but I know I'm close. I'm following My Dad's car.

The time was 8:20pm.

I wasnt paying attention, but I knew where I was going at this point in he drive. Dad quickly changed lanes, and a truck got between us. Obviously I didnt know the exact exit, because when the truck moved, there was his car going off on it. I was separated, and got a little flustered that I missed it.

I jumped off on the next exit. About 1/2 mile down.

Now, the Bridge, as you can see, is hella huge. You aint gonna miss it. I am now off on a small road, that ends at a stop sign. I can go left or right. I got left, towards the direction of the bridge (which I still cant see visually)

I drive. 8 Miles. I see no bridge. I stop at a small store beside the road, where I see a pay phone. I can call a friend of mine who drives this all the time, and always knows where he's going. I get out and there's a guy sitting on the steps of the store, which is closed.

"Heya, whats up." he says.
"Hey how you doin man. I said. "You know which way the Bay Bridge is from here?"
"Sure. That way." he replies. (points towards the way I was going anyway)
"Thats what I thought, thanx man." and I walk towards the car.

"Hey" he says as I'm getting in, and he walks over. "Can I get a ride that way? Maybe 3 miles.? My...car is broken down."

I look over and there's this car, wierd lookin thing, really long nose on it. Odd lookin for the time.
I aint exactly lookin for a hitcher, but, the guy seems ok. And I've never said yes to anyone before or since....it just aint somethin I do.

"Sure, hop in." I said.

I notice he's wearing a Cleveland Browns shirt. Wierd for Maryland. It looks vintage. But he's maybe 18 at the most.

"Been down the beach huh?" says he.
"Yeah, just got lost off the highway...never drove here before by myself."
"Get lost alot?" he says with a smile.
"Not really" I said.

As I drove, 3 miles went by, and I said "you where ya wanna be yet?"
"Just a little bit up here...4 minutes maybe...my house driveway's on the left." he replied.

As I went, I kept my eye on him. This guy had perfect skin. I mean flawless. Rare for a guy this age. Not a blemish. His skin was almost...shiny.

"you can pull up right here", as he pointed to a pull off beside the road. "You need gas money or anything?" he asked.

"Nah I'm..." as I looked over at him, he didnt look like the same guy who got in...I mean....it looked like a different person. The jaw and face bone structure was NOT the same. He looked wierd now. And when he looked back at me...he knew that I knew something was up. He smiled...a smile that looked like death. I dont know how esle to describe it....like oblivion.
"I'm....fine."

The fear of night, and "them" was all over me. My lips went numb, and my heart beat out of my chest.

"Go that way" he said.

"alright" I replied.

"Ok, you have somewhere to go. You'll be fine. I'll see you again." he said.

And he got out.

That 351 Cleveland engine couldnt get me away fast enough.

Time: 9:01 pm.

Down the street was a stoplight, and I saw cars going by. I laughed with tears welling up in my eyes...and I didnt know why. Just to see people other then this blank road I'd been on...with this wierd guy. "I'll see you again"...what the hell did that mean? And the way he looked...something was not right.

I pull up to the stoplight, a truck stop is on my right. "This looks like Pulaski Hwy" I thought, "how the hell did I get here without crossing the bridge?"

I dont remember the Truck Stop name. I had packs of matches from there, but I dont know where they are at this second...or I could tell ya the name. "I" and some number. Like "I-60" or something like that. I'll see if I can find them.

I go in to ask which way to the bridge, I cant have crossed it and not known. I walk up to the counter cashier, there's booths behind me, and a counter bar along side to my left.

"Ma'am, I'm lost, can you tell me which way on this to the Bay Bridge?"
She furrowed her brow. "What Bridge?"
"Bay...Bridge" I said.
"You mean East Hunt..." she said.
"No, Chesepeake Bay Bridge" I said, extremely nervous at this point.

"Boy, you are lost aintcha?" came a voice from behind me. A truck driver.
"Yes sir." I said.
He stood up, and the waitress said "where's he talkin about?"
"Thats Maryland" he said.

The place went a little quiet, and people were looking and listening.

I'm completely panicked and trying to keep myself from shaking. I'm trying to be cool.

"Jesus Christ." said one trucker at the bar.

"W-where am I at here." I said. I cringed, and heard the words I'll never forget, all my life.

"Youre in the southern end of Ohio boy, you got a hell of a drive to Maryland, where you comin from?"

I just stared at him. The clink of coffee cups and silverware is all I heard. I'm actually typing this and getting a little wet in the eyes.

He took me outside to his truck, and showed me a map. Wrote down where I was to go to get home. I could follow him towards Ellicott City MD if I wanted, and he'd shown me how to go from there. Thank God he was goin that way. Thats how he knew Maryland.

He gave me 20 bucks, and told me it was all he could give me for gas. The waitress got me $40 from all the truck guys inside...she'd come out to the guys truck as he was writing directions. I said I didnt know how I was getting home on 1/2 a tank. This is how I found out, there are good people in this world.

I tried calling home, no answer. I rolled out behind the truck. Stopped for gas, and caught back up with him.

All I could think was that Mom and Dad were gonna be furious...and worried sick. Dad would be out looking for me...christ was I gonna get it.

"You'll be fine, I'll see you again." kept echoing in my head. It was hours before I got home. I lost the truck, somewhere just inside MD when I stopped to try calling home again.

No answer.

"Man, I'm dead."

If a cop would have caught me, I'd never be driving again. I really mashed the gas. No traffic. Not til I got towards home.

When I pulled up, I dont remember what time it was, but all was quiet, and dewy...had to have been early morning just before sunrise...I think.

Mom and Dad's cars were in the drive. Lights were all out. WTF?

I put the key in and walked into the kitchen. I heard Dad comin down the hallway.

"You know what time it is?" he said.
"yeah, Dad I got lost as hell...I ended up in..."
"well get to bed, youre home now."

What? You have GOT to be kidding me. I'm gone off the face (as far as theyre concerned) for hours after losing them on a road I'm not sure about...all friggin night, and thats it?? Nobody looked for me? I'm not gettin yelled at? This is a man who if I was one minute past midnight my ass was grass.

"You'll be fine".

It all hit me again. I went over NO bridge. I drove NO 6 hours. I drove a little over 1/2 hour...and ended up 2 states away. The car couldnt have made it that far on that 1/2 tank...no way.

It was *perfectly* seamless.

And that was no regular "guy" at that store. I felt...that feeling. Like I'd been somewhere else, but I didnt know where. And that guy was...very, very strange...as was his car. His skin and eyes I remember vividly...he scared the hell out of me, just looking at him. Now looking back, he felt like "them".

Seamless. I remember nothing but what I've detailed. Nothing.

I recount this, because it was the event from those few years where literally I cant recall anything odd happening. This started it again.

There may be some small things, but that was half my life ago, and I just dont recall small events like I used to. This one shook me. Relativly small event...but I feel it was significant. (Although I may have bored you all out of your skulls) It's important for what came later. Realization.

And, it started me to digging on what the hell was going on. Even though, I still had not made the connection at that time, between earlier experiences and this one.

That came later. And thats when everything fit together. Like perfect puzzle pieces.

I'm *really* tired. So, I'll end it for tonight.

Tomorrow, I can get into the shared experience of a major sighting with my wife, and subsequently her being held in the vehicle while I'm, well, being dealt with by my little tan friends. That one was the eye opener, and the beginning of the more, shall we say "in your face" experiences.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Man....

Correct me if I'm wrong - they're from other dimensions or something? They 'control' this reality we're in perhaps? Just some guesses..

Ack gotta get home, I'm listening to every word mate,

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   
This story keeps getting more amazing.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Bored? Ha. That sent chills thru me. The "Ohio" part. That's some crazy shiznit.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I have to agree with the previous post...Boring? You're kidding right? The hairs on the back of my neck are trying to get out of my skin.

Jeff, what's really trippin' me is the raw honesty and truthfulness of your account. I can't explain it....it's weird...not normal...but my skeptical gland is completely at ease with this account.

Let me try to describe this feeling...Imagine this is a theatrical production...the orchestra plays somber or light music in order to help set the mood. Maybe it's just me...but, there is a tune to this...like a pitchfork.

This may be early morning 'stream of consciousness', but is it possible Jeff, the 'weirdness' and 'otherness' of your experiences operates at a level that can be sensed, even through written word?

NC

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotClever
I have to agree with the previous post...Boring? You're kidding right? The hairs on the back of my neck are trying to get out of my skin.

Jeff, what's really trippin' me is the raw honesty and truthfulness of your account. I can't explain it....it's weird...not normal...but my skeptical gland is completely at ease with this account.

Let me try to describe this feeling...Imagine this is a theatrical production...the orchestra plays somber or light music in order to help set the mood. Maybe it's just me...but, there is a tune to this...like a pitchfork.

This may be early morning 'stream of consciousness', but is it possible Jeff, the 'weirdness' and 'otherness' of your experiences operates at a level that can be sensed, even through written word?

NC

Well, I just meant that it wasnt loaded with flying saucers and aliens (that event) and I didnt know if anyone would think it was really that interesting. I mean it is to me, but I dont know how it'd be to anyone else.

As far as the truthfulness of it, I mean, it is what it is. I can write about it easily because it's an intense experience. I remember every minute detail if I sit quietly at night and just relive it in my head.

As I've said before, I know in my heart this is important somehow, and to embellish to make it a good read is just stupid. We're never gonna get anywhere with it if thats what people are gonna do.

"This may be early morning 'stream of consciousness', but is it possible Jeff, the 'weirdness' and 'otherness' of your experiences operates at a level that can be sensed, even through written word?"

I dunno...but, I'll get to explaining that too. It is sort of "part" of it.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It's like watching those early B&W Twilight Zone's. I'm glad I didn't stay up and read this last night or I would have never gone to bed! I'm from the old school where subtlety can have a big impact. When everything is in your face it kinda desensitizes it. Give me Psyco over Friday the 13th any day.

I have also mentioned how truthful it is. When something is the honest truth there is nothing to do accept believe. If you think about that statement it will make sense.

Have you guys read anything in the crypto about the BEK's? When he was describing this guy on second look, my mind shot back to those stories. Who knows, if BEK's are real (up for debate although much more believable than vampires and werewolves), maybe they are something completely different from what people are thinking over there.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Wow, again.

I still think you are a great writer. You should publish this. Write it up as a novel if it suits you.

Anyways, have you ever looked in a mirror at your own face for a while, sort of meditating on the image, until the human conventions of facial queue observation drop away.

Here's what I mean: The human brain superimposes an emotional connection between a humanoid face and our perception of it. So when we look at a human face, we immediately gain a sense of familiarity from it and all kinds of queues from it. More than, say, looking at a ferret's face.

But if you meditate and stare at your own face in the mirror long enough, you can get those connections to drop away, and see your own face as it truly is as an object, an animal face. Its a freaky experience.

I'm wondering if it is anything like the experience you had with the 'person' in your car?

As for the sense of oblivion, that is quite awful.

I was doing volunteer work at a hospital once, and met a woman in the cafeteria who talked to me about why I was feeling bad (I had just broken up with a girl.) She was very compassionate and I assumed she was hospital staff. Then she mentioned that she knew how I felt, because that's why she had to beat up her husband, because his eye color had changed and she just knew it wasn't really him. That came out of the blue, and then she returned to saying entirely credible things. I always assumed she was schizophrenic. I wonder if I just wasn't listening with an open mind.

Anyways, that story is very spooky. I can understand why that would frighten you deeply.

p.s. I'm starting to get skeptical. You'll just have to bare with me. Anyways, I was thinking that if the trucker had told you that they knew that kid in the car, and that he had died in a car accident 12 years earlier, on this very night, that the story would be more of the template. But just ignore my skepticism. Its my nature.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
It's like watching those early B&W Twilight Zone's. I'm glad I didn't stay up and read this last night or I would have never gone to bed! I'm from the old school where subtlety can have a big impact. When everything is in your face it kinda desensitizes it. Give me Psyco over Friday the 13th any day.

I have also mentioned how truthful it is. When something is the honest truth there is nothing to do accept believe. If you think about that statement it will make sense.

Have you guys read anything in the crypto about the BEK's? When he was describing this guy on second look, my mind shot back to those stories. Who knows, if BEK's are real (up for debate although much more believable than vampires and werewolves), maybe they are something completely different from what people are thinking over there.

I just get the feeling that part of it was my perception of him. That he didnt want me to know what he was, or who he was, till it didnt matter anymore if it did or not. (and at that point I didnt know anyway, I understand a little more of the mechanics and how I perceive it now)

Whatever they came and did, was done at that point (I guess) so it mattered little if he looked different. Maybe it was a nod to me of sorts. Something I wouldnt understand til later...and maybe that was the point.

I dunno.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
I'm wondering if it is anything like the experience you had with the 'person' in your car?

Sort of. It's so very hard to explain...when he was in the car I worried more about what his hands were doin then hs face...I mean ya never know of someone has a knife or a gun, I didnt know this guy from Adam.

But I saw him when he got in, and we he talked to me at the start.

Didnt look like the same guy. Lips were thinner, face longer cheekbones significantly higher. And, when he looked at you, you knew you didnt wanna be there.

I just remembered what I described it as before.

Look at a person. A real woman.

Now go look at a mannequin of a woman. Ya know that feeling of that "dead eye"? Like it's looking thru you? The emotionless face? The false smile?

Am I describing it right...anyone get it?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann
I understand a little more of the mechanics and how I perceive it now)

Like visual or audible cue's?

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
It just seems somewhat disconcerting. Any entity with the capability to address reality in such a manner, I would assume, could easily understand where you were coming from, and could, I would imagine, create a much more pleasant experience. Yet they do not.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo

I understand a little more of the mechanics and how I perceive it now)

Like visual or audible cue's?

Like I'm easier to spot "off" things now. My perception is keener to "them" then it was then. I didnt know what "them" was at that point...I refer to the feeling of "them" in my post, but at the time, "them" meant the black sheets and being in my room that night...it's just that feeling.

That feeling is beyond description, yeah there's the "doom" feeling, but it's more then that.

One thing I didnt mention was how I felt when I got out of the car at the truck stop. I immediately got a disoriented feeling, like I was going to fall....up. Like the sky above me, was below.

Now thats disorientation. It only lasted 3-5 seconds at the most. Whether it had anything to do with it, I dont know.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
It just seems somewhat disconcerting. Any entity with the capability to address reality in such a manner, I would assume, could easily understand where you were coming from, and could, I would imagine, create a much more pleasant experience. Yet they do not.

Sorry I missed this.

I dont think theyre about pleasentness, unless it gets them further in their own "work". (whatever that is)

I get the impression theyre rather indifferent to anything you feel. They do after all, make your forget alot of things...or make you think something else entirely happened. Seamlessly.

What I'll write up tonight does get into that. There's also trying to understand their extremely sardonic humor...which I'm not sure is meant as such...it just comes across that way.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   
jritzman

Just wanted to let you know that there are more folks out there/here that are following with rapt attention....If you desire, please continue!

K

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Like I'm easier to spot "off" things now. My perception is keener to "them" then it was then. I didnt know what "them" was at that point...I refer to the feeling of "them" in my post, but at the time, "them" meant the black sheets and being in my room that night...it's just that feeling.

That feeling is beyond description, yeah there's the "doom" feeling, but it's more then that.

One thing I didnt mention was how I felt when I got out of the car at the truck stop. I immediately got a disoriented feeling, like I was going to fall....up. Like the sky above me, was below.

Now thats disorientation. It only lasted 3-5 seconds at the most. Whether it had anything to do with it, I dont know.

Funny thing, Years ago I went to South Florida and met this girl on a blind date. I was pleasantly surprised when I went to pick her up at her dorm and found this blonde, green eyed goddess. We proceeded to go and had no trouble talking. In fact we talked non stop the whole night. Afterwards I took her home and she took me into her private room. The dorms were more like small apartments on campus. I laid on her bed and checked out the room while she changed. She came out of the bathroom and jumped on the bed and we continued to talk for another 2 hours. She then told me she wanted to see me again but there was something about her that I needed to know. I said what? But in my mind her secret had already revealed itself. She said: you already know and are thinking it right now. I didn't want to say the crazy thing I was thinking but she said, go ahead and say it. I then told her that she was a witch. The next moment I glanced around the room and suddenly everything was different. Her bookcase full of books with witchcraft in big letters down the spines, crystals all over the place and a huge mural on the wall that screams, hey stupid! I'm a witch! Where was all this stuff before I asked? She said she was protecting it and I couldn't see it. I really didn't question her and left for the evening. I wasn't too much into the Christianity I practice now so I continued to date her. Although I was not accepting any of it, when I went to pick her up at night, she could tell me exactly where I had been, whom I had been with and what I had been doing all day. And not just general stuff but everything to the minute detail. I just kinda blew it off because, well, she didn't like the restrictions of having to wear clothing! What would you have done in your early 20's? Anyway, I finally left for PA. Before I left she gave me a crystal after she rubbed it and told me I would know witches when I saw them now. OK, sure! In the next year I saw no less than 3 witches, one of which I detected thru an intermediary (friend of a witch). One was in the Buffalo airport bar on my way home from Florida. I sat down for a drink. The female bartender approached me and I immediately knew. I thought to myself as I looked at her, you're a witch, and I can see youuu! The first words out of her mouth were: Yes, I am!

I threw the crystal away about a year or so later and have not recognized a witch since. But for awhile there I was able to spot the "off" thing with witches. By the way, I don't know what it was all about because I can't say I accept it all as being real.

Also Jeff, Do you think that feeling you got after getting out of the car could have been an adrenaline rush?

[edit on 30-3-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmannLike I'm easier to spot "off" things now. My perception is keener to "them" then it was then. I didnt know what "them" was at that point...I refer to the feeling of "them" in my post, but at the time, "them" meant the black sheets and being in my room that night...it's just that feeling.

I know exactly what you mean but it's your story; plese continue....

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I'll write tonight, right now I'm at work. I'll get done earlier tonight I hope. 2 something last night....eesh.

There's unfortunately so much to cover, I dont know that I'll be able to paint the whole picture, but I hope you'll get the skimmed over version.

I do have to sit and write this all at some point, as I get older I feel like I forget alot of stuff. The more I write the more I remember that I forgot I knew 10 years ago. Just little stuff.

[edit on 30-3-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
What interests me is the loud sound you heard, when I was younger I would have what seemed like dreams but I am unsure, at the time I could swear I was awake, where there would be a low sound, very low, and all of a sudden it would go to an awful tremendous thundering sound that scared me so bad. I hated those.

One of them I am sitting in the living room in my house and all of my family members are there and someone is speaking very low to me, very low almost whispers and then all of a sudden the tremendous sound, and then nothing.

I alos had a similiar dreams afterward about seeing a white light in my peripheral vision, of course I look at it and it seems to be traveling up a fuse, lol. but once again I got the terrible sound again, almost deafening, I would not think the human body could withstand such a tremendous sound. I havent had anything like that happen for a long time. not since I lived overseas, and before that in new mexico.

posted on Mar, 30 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
wow, really freaky.

jritzmann, have you ever seen a neurologist or been otherwise tested for epilepsy (EEG, MEG, etc)?

Some of the descriptions of the visual effects you saw as a child, and the orb which appeared to wink in and out with a 'star', sound quite similar to what can happen with mis-firings in various parts of the visual cortex.

Possibly other effects are what you get in misfires of the other brain parts---e.g. the ones which recognize faces as 'human'---instead of as 'pieces of meat'. In some way it may be temporarily being like an austistic---who don't have the apparently usually in-born neurological circuits which let them see humans and undertand their emotions intuitively.

Note: that strange neurological effects aren't necessarily incompatible with being 'altered' or encountered with 'them', if they have some technology that they use on human brains.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join