It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Me and "Them"- Alien Experiences

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Wow.

As you might expect, I don't know what to make of it. Part of the human mind recoils at the thought that our experiences are not as profound as others. With the foriegn and profound we seek trust, and cannot get that on the Internet. That leaves some of us prepared for a hoax, and we go on guard.

And I can completely understand that. I can only say that for me, this isnt about belonging to a club, or being recognized. I get enough recognition for the work I do, in the art field. I mean, I dont wanna be "known" for this. I'm not a big fan of being the center of attention either. It took me a LONG time to talk to anyone about it, much less lecture to people in public, in person. I was offered payment for many talks I gave, but I could never make myself take it. Thats a step that makes the experience become a product...I aint selling it. It's mine, and my life, and I'm more then willing to share at this point.

If I wrote a book, thats a different story, youre gonna pay me to type it all.

Nope. I feel it too important, to relate the experience and do so as accurately as I can describe.

I imagine that if you are telling the truth, and for the sake of humanity I will assume you are not a fraud, that the cautious and skeptical nature of the human mind listening to your story, facing the profound you experienced, must provide you with at best, a kind of familiar anxiety. But what can you do? I'm glad you chose to tell us your story despite my guardedness.

Thanx. I had a man approach me after a talk I gave in DC one time, who said much the same thing. You could tell, and he even said, that he believed very damned little of what people's accounts were. But he said:
"I believe ya young man, for one reason alone...you recall every minute detail. Like someone who survives a plane crash. You cant fake that impact."

The only way I relate it as well as I do is because I can see it like yesterday. If that makes it so people can understand it, so be it.

I can assure you, I'm far too scared to lie about any of it. You can believe that.

To me, what is most important is that you experienced this, not how we might objectify it, as what is life other than experiences?

And I have to say, you wrote your experience brilliantly. So we all want to hear more.

Well good. Maybe I'll think about that book deal....NOT.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I can not relate to the "Whitley Strieber" kind of contact. It scares the heck out of me to hear these kinds of stories. Other than Whitley Strieber yours is probably the only other similar kind of story I've heard that is believable. I had a very normal childhood and didn't start seeing stuff till I was 36. Only was abducted once that I know of. It is not something that I'd ever want to go through again. I can definitely relate to the terror of it and don't think other people understand what causes it. It is not like anything they have ever experienced, not even war or being a soldier in a war. Nothing compares to it. It comes from every fiber in your being as though it reawakens some sort of memory of something within you that knows what is going on and knows to be terrified to death of it.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
Nothing compares to it. It comes from every fiber in your being as though it reawakens some sort of memory of something within you that knows what is going on and knows to be terrified to death of it.

Am I off-base if I suggested that it reawakens the human experience of being the prey, something that do to the changes to our environment, we have not collectively experienced in tens of thousands of years. In that context, the experience might awaken a kind of Jungian reflex that lies dormant.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Nothing compares to it. It comes from every fiber in your being as though it reawakens some sort of memory of something within you that knows what is going on and knows to be terrified to death of it.

Am I off-base if I suggested that it reawakens the human experience of being the prey, something that do to the changes to our environment, we have not collectively experienced in tens of thousands of years. In that context, the experience might awaken a kind of Jungian reflex that lies dormant.

I dont think I necessarily feel "hunted", but there's definitely a flight or fight reflex I have in regard to experiences. I got the feeling that I could evade them, which I'll skim over tonight. Of course, one never knows if your "evasion" success is only a ruse to make you think you can get out of it.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by jritzmann]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

I dont think I necessarily feel "hunted", but there's definitely a flight or fight reflex I have in regard to experiences. I got the feeling that I could evade them, which I'll skim over tonight. Of course, one never knows if your "evasion" success is only a ruse to make you think you can get out of it.

I'm sure somebody who is better with words could come up with a better way of describing it. I had no such feeling that I could evade it. That was part of the terror. The feeling that there was absolutely no escaping it. I would not think it was a feeling of being hunted. I didn't feel like I was a prey in the sense that it wanted to prey upon me as some piece of meat. Who knows, it could have been such frequency weapon that used frequecies to create such feelings in the brain. It was nothing I'd ever experienced before. But you knew you was dead meat. Not just physically dead, but dead, dead as in non-existence. The feeling that it was all over. One of the first things "it" said to me when it got up close and peersonal was, "...we might let you live..."

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

I'm sure somebody who is better with words could come up with a better way of describing it. I had no such feeling that I could evade it. That was part of the terror. The feeling that there was absolutely no escaping it. I would not think it was a feeling of being hunted. I didn't feel like I was a prey in the sense that it wanted to prey upon me as some piece of meat. Who knows, it could have been such frequency weapon that used frequecies to create such feelings in the brain. It was nothing I'd ever experienced before. But you knew you was dead meat. Not just physically dead, but dead, dead as in non-existence. The feeling that it was all over. One of the first things "it" said to me when it got up close and peersonal was, "...we might let you live..."

I refer that to the "feeling". I got to the point that I recognized when "they" were around, even if I couldnt see them.

I called it "doom". Hell of a word, but it fits. Just a heavy doom feeling. I never got the feeling they were going to kill me or anything...not ever. For me it was always about control, and the lack thereof in their presence.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I refer that to the "feeling". I got to the point that I recognized when "they" were around, even if I couldnt see them.

I call it "doom".

You've obviously had more experience with this than I have. Having only one experience like that makes it harder for me to understand. I appreciate that. It is definitely a feeling of impending doom. Got to go to work now. Hope this thread continues.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I'm sure you will touch on it later, but were you more afraid of the MIB? I felt extreme danger from that story.

Maybe I'm jumping ahead too far.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I'm sure you will touch on it later, but were you more afraid of the MIB? I felt extreme danger from that story.

Maybe I'm jumping ahead too far.

[edit on 29-3-2006 by jbondo]

Ah no way man, they were just people, despite whatever their job was. I dont know that I'd call em "MiB"...actually Men In Blue.

The "alien" experience is FAR and away a more fearful experience. (But make no mistake, the guys I got a visit from were pretty serious, and I wasnt about to fool around after that.)

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

"Would your wife be comfortable with you revealing some of her experiences?"
I can relate what she told me, and our discussions of it...whether she'll actually sit down and type here is another thing. I can ask, but she becomes very upset thinking about it.

Just wanted to make that clear that I was actually asking if she was comfortable with you relating the information. I certainly wouldn't want her to upset herself for our curiousity. Women tend to integrate with emotions and men tend to integrate more with just the facts on the ground. I completely understand.

"If you don't mind, what are your religious beliefs? (keeping track to see if that relates to abductions in any way)"

I believe in God, and I believe Jesus Christ was the interaction of that "God" (whatever that means) with us...
I dont agree that I have to sit in a building to have another man tell me what God wants....
I think "God" and religion is FAR more complex ....
I hope I explained that right.

Sounds good to me. Shows you have a will of your own when it comes to spiritual matters. I'm thinking that may have some small bearing on who the aliens interact with.

Catching up on the rest of the post now. Thanks for entertaining my questions.

[edit on 3/29/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
Just wanted to make that clear that I was actually asking if she was comfortable with you relating the information. I certainly wouldn't want her to upset herself for our curiousity. Women tend to integrate with emotions and men tend to integrate more with just the facts on the ground. I completely understand.

Oh sorry, I didnt read that well enough. Yes, she's fine with that. That was moreover discussed last night with her, and we'd come to that agreement. I ws thinking she'd be the one typing, and I know how she gets when she really gets to thinking too much about it.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Please continue with the story, JR.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
did you ever try running out of your room when the spinning square was happening, like running to your mum andgiving her a hug or something?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Gotta answer these first....

Originally posted by sdp333
jritzmann.....just a few questions for you......

1. Do you have children? If so, has he/she exhibited any behavior that would lead you to beleive they are experiencing anything such as yourself.

2. What about your mother, father or siblings? Have they ever spoke of any similar experiences? The reason I ask is because many alleged abductees say that such visitations are passed through their family.

3. This is my main interest.....What have the aliens "communicated" to you? Anything at all pertaining as to why this happening to you or why they are visiting?

Thanks in advance for your responses.

1-yes. So far nothing out of the ordinary, a couple things not really to be pinned down for sure. He's 13 now, and has never mentioned or said anything. I havent asked, not wanting to worry or suggest anything.

2-My Mother. She's never said "alien" but said she awoke one night seeing big eyes. "Black and mean" as she said. She's had some vivid experiences she believes were "ghosts". If it's hereditary, I'd have to go with Mom.

3-Nothing. At least nothing I can talk about before I take ya thru at least a very skimmed over version of some of the rest.

There is very few things I can say I have heard them "say". It's mostly me attributing what I know theyre trying to get across. It's not like you hear them, audibly or mentally all the time. It's usually just a "knowing" that slaps into your mind...and you just know. Hard to explain.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Jritz-thank you for sharing your amazing story. I have read your posts in the past and had come to the conclusion that you were extremely skeptical of people. This makes perfect sense after hearing what you have been through.

My husband and myself had both seen/heard things as children. Of course nothing as extreme as what you experienced. We always chalk up children's stories as "imagination" or "fear". Although, we were ALL children once, and we forget that these are real experiences that make lasting impressions on us for life.

I look forward to hearing more of your story. Thanks again!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wingsfan
a couple questions if you don't mind.

1. what type of area did you live in at that timeframe? rural, urban, working town, 24 hour town?

2. any sort of small details stand out before these events occured? any peculiar sounds, lights, anomolies? something you might not of noticed then but can recall in hindsight?

1-Suburbia.

2-Not that I recall. Just what I detailed. I had that sighting of the red globe, which had seriously odd properties. It would be hanging there, and then a flash, then gone. Then a flash and back. Not regular, very irregular. And I dont recall how it left. I think I ran into the hosue to get Mom and it was gone when we came out. It was so close I could see a seam around the middle, like it was joined together. The odd part, was the flash. White flash, but the flash looked like a burst...get a font call "webdings", and type a *. It was like a cartoon-ish flash. No outline, but a pointed geometric burst.

As I've said before this thing is perceived individually. Maybe at my age thats how I saw it. Maybe if I saw it again, it'd be different.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by veespec
did you ever try running out of your room when the spinning square was happening, like running to your mum andgiving her a hug or something?

Yes. More then a few times. Once in the light, it'd go away. Once in the semi-darkness, it starts all over. I had the reputation as a child who never wanted to go to bed when he was supposed to. Go figure.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Well that was a very interesting story. I understand completely how you feel. I have had similar "bed" experiences. But with me it's with what you called "reptoids" I believe they were reptilian 50/50 hybrids.

A very great story, and I would love to hear more, but my friend, if it troubles you to write more, then don't.

I am catholic, and christian as well but I do not follow the church aspect either. I agree 100% with you. Christianity is to me...sort...government related and forced. Just another lie...if you ask me. Of course I believe in GOD, but I am not a jesus freak...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Holy crap! I wouldn't want to go to bed as an adult, let alone a kid! Can't wait to hear the rest. However, work comes early. Guess I'll catch up tomorrow.

Goodnight and God bless all!

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
jritz, thanks for one of the better, well written personal experiences. You have my attention!!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join