It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 94` Zimbabwe encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Many you may have read and heard about this sighting a couple of times but I thought it might be a good topic to bring up to those who have not.

In 1994 there was 1000`s of sightings of a comet that crash somewher ein the woods just outside Ruwa,Zimbabwe.The following day school kids claimed to have witnessed a space craft landing in the woods and alien occupants(the Grey discription) coming out.

According to many of the school kids that witnessed this close encounter,They were very slim humoid figures,with large heads and big black eyes.To many accounts,these E.Ts just stood around pondering and looking at the children curiously.Many kids were so frightened of the appearence of these humanoid figures that they could not discribe much of anything else.

Of the 62 children that saw these beings,a large fraction claimed to have telepathicly recieved a message from these Greys claiming that the Earth is doomed and more must be done to save it (sound fimiliar).

My heart goes out to these kids.Even 12years after,I still believe this event effected them.

All 62 kids were interviewed.Here are some facts about these interviews.

-Although the encounter is alleged,a study through psychology indicates that the children remember with their own eyes

-The interviews were neither practiced or scripted

-Most,if not all of these children,all were asked to draw discriptions of what they saw on that day.What was found was pritty interesting.The majority of all the discriptions drawn up individually were of a spaceship in the woods,and humanoid figures coming out.The discription of the ships were very similar,if not the same,and the discription of these alien beings,were similar,if not the same.

It should be noted that this encounter happened in an sparsly populated part of Zimbabwe(near the border of South Africa) and many of the kids in these parts do not have T.V and other means of electronic entertainment or media influence.This should be no suprise,it was 1994 Zimbabwe.E.T encounters are verymuch taboo in Zimbabwe,especially 12years back.None of these kids ever heard of "Greys" or speculation of E.T accounts.I know this because when I was in South africa a decade ago(when I visited much of the rural areas)kids had no,or limited access to T.V. And most that was on TV was limited.And this was In South africa.Zimbabwe was much less able to provide such products such as T.V`s(atleast in the rural areas).

Heres a short documentary on these alleged accounts and individual interviews with afew of the school children who saw these humanoid figures.I hope this works for most of you.

www.zippyvideos.com...

dr john mack from Harvard University comes to investigate this encounter in Ruwa.

By the way what happened to shows such as "unexplained mysteries" and "sightings".I use to love watching these shows.All of a sudden they stopped showing them.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Great link. Thanks for posting. For the record, I believe the children.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
12 years ago...I'd like to hear what they all have to say today. Hopefully most them have done their best to remember the incident. I have never heard anything since and am suprised no one has followed up!

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
wow.
that's amazing.

I have never heard of this incident. I agree with Atomic, it's weird thast no one else has followed up on this.

It seems to be an important find.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Just thought you might consider the following:

Jesus said that,"as it was in the days of noah so would it be in the days before his return. What is so significant about the days of noah? You can read in the book of Genisis that the Nephilim were present. these were a hybrid race between Female humans and certain Angelic beings which chose to join themselves with these women. They wer giants as the Bible accounts. there is also given in the book of Enoch a more detailed account. However, some people consider this to be a work of fantasy; I do not. Judge for yourself:Enoch

I firmly believe that these fallen angelic beings and the ufo occupants are one and the same. If this is so then we are truely closer to the promised return of Jesus Christ.

Jesus said no man comes to the father exect by him. If we don't believe him then we are destine to be decieved by these malignant beings whose only desire is to take as many souls to hell with them as they can.

there time is running out and when judgement is at the door God will allow them to deceive all on this earth who do not believe in Jesus. Its really that simple! Disclosre is imminent! will you be decieved?
the lawless one

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Graystar
Just thought you might consider the following:

Jesus said that,"as it was in the days of noah so would it be in the days before his return. What is so significant about the days of noah? You can read in the book of Genisis that the Nephilim were present. these were a hybrid race between Female humans and certain Angelic beings which chose to join themselves with these women. They wer giants as the Bible accounts. there is also given in the book of Enoch a more detailed account. However, some people consider this to be a work of fantasy; I do not. Judge for yourself:Enoch

I firmly believe that these fallen angelic beings and the ufo occupants are one and the same. If this is so then we are truely closer to the promised return of Jesus Christ.

Jesus said no man comes to the father exect by him. If we don't believe him then we are destine to be decieved by these malignant beings whose only desire is to take as many souls to hell with them as they can.

there time is running out and when judgement is at the door God will allow them to deceive all on this earth who do not believe in Jesus. Its really that simple! Disclosre is imminent! will you be decieved?
the lawless one

Whatever it was,it certainly scared the heck out of these kids and got them talking.

I am a christian too Graystar but I do not think these are fallen angels.I believe God created many different beings.Each unique and highly different from eachother.

I dont understand why there wasnt a follow-up.I rmembered this encounter being on the news for just a day then it wasnt show again for afew years.I believe the Zimbabwean government did not take this incident seriously and prevented it from going any further.

The kids could of been told to keep quite also.I believe that the South African government and Zimbabwean governments are also capable of keeping many sightings like this quite for their own agenda`s.there are many sightings in South africa alone but not as many are reported compared to other nations.The U.S government isnt the only government keeping the truth from the general public.

Heres another link involving that encounter:

www.ufoevidence.org...

Bare in mind that whats most unique about this close encounter was that it was witnessed by over 60 kids.All individual discriptions were similar with no media influence.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by blackSt33L]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
ruwa.rm

ruwa2.rm

com2.runboard.com...

From my research, those ETs (if real) warned of the fact that we are getting to technological too quickly in a bad way, and not spiritual enough in a good way.

But maybe they just jumped in from a time-line to comment on the Atomic Bombs, etc.

I doubt they are reading the Internet everyday these days.
And I think their attempt at saving Planet Earth was pathetic.

No disrespect to the 62 younglings.

But what do all these flit in a flit off forever aliens think we should do? Walk into the Atomic Energy Commission's Area51 and say "please be nice to everyone and stop being too technological and help us get a www.theaircar.com ... and give everyone small safe not too technological advanced free energy devices and cure all cancers and give everyone recipes for futuristic steaks or space beans and red star wine or love water and peace and twinkies and good wholesome spirituality." rant rant rant. Fffffffffffff. Those aliens need an upgrade.

Well, at least we have the internet, thanks to the Roswell balloon green men!

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
There's a post a while back where we show and compare some of the schoolkids' drawings, etc... It's a great thread, so I'll try and find it if nobody beats me to it... The case is probably deserving of a pretty indepth analysis....

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   

I am a christian too Graystar but I do not think these are fallen angels.I believe God created many different beings.Each unique and highly different from eachother.

Iwas not there when God created These beings what I do know is that 1/3 of the angels fell with Satan pre Adam and another 200 chose to fall post Adam this is clear. secondly what is also clear is that these beings can move beyond the speed of light, which means that they are inter dimensional or spirital beings. finally, they do not recognize Jesus as God, therefore they are fallen and Satanic!

posted on Apr, 7 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I have to agree that for a race of beings with all these abilities, their effort to relay relevant information to people isnt even very good. I mean wouldnt you want to contact government officials etc? not 12 year old school children in a country that has very little do to with the current situation of the entire earth. seems like a dopey attempt to me as well.

If these aliens are telepathic wouldnt they have read the children's minds and realised these were not the people they would want to talk to?

top topics

join