It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Videos crystal clear. Alien craft crystal clear!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:22 AM
link   
UFO VIDEOS crystal clear. Alien craft crystal clear!
“This is proof that we are not alone on this planet” “and that alien beings are here revealing themselves to people who want to see them and I am one” –Prophet Yahweh (yaw-way)

This is one of those posts that have a lot to it. I’d first like to get you familiar with the Prophet Yahweh. He has a method of telepathic contact with real aliens. (Website: www.prophetyahweh.com/)

UFO VIDEOS
PRE-TOUR LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA UFOS:

www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LA1.wmv
www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LA2.wmv
www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LA3.wmv
www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LA4.wmv
www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LA5.wmv
www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LA6.wmv

4. PRE-TOUR LAS VEGAS, NEVADA UFOS
www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LV1.wmv
www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LV2.wmv
www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LV3.wmv
www.prophetyahweh.com/ufos/LV4.wmv

Check this page out, another person who has had telepathic contact with real aliens
galactic.to...
galactic.to...

*the videos of prophet that have glowing ufos are craft that have all 3 generators online, and the compensation fields cause the air to be disturbed much like neon gas in street signs. That’s why UFOS always glow at night in all sightings.

1. Think towards the entity we are contacting.
2. Ask entity to appear if it’s ok with them. Ask for a sighting calmly, nothing more
3. remain still and watch the skies for some aerial maneuvers
Please someone try this. Take a video camera too if possible
“Be TOTALLY honest...at the risk of sounding INSANE.......

YES......praying for them to show themselves, DOES work.”

“PROVED to me the power of prayer, and that MORE than just the higher creator is listening”

“LOL!!!!

Everythings getting outta control!!!!!!

Dozens of ATSer's Summon UFO's!!!!!

OMG LOL!!!!

Im going to summon a UFO tonite

Its sweet everyone is saying this stuff works!!! LOL” - muzzleflash –ats user- got to see his
Tuns of people have been able to do this, and see several UFOs in the night sky move around and even come close

We have all wanted to see a UFO, now you know how to see one TONIGHT!
Still a disbeliever?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And

www.abovetopsecret.com...

After quoting all this stuff, my duty is done. I drakefist am proud to bring this method of seeing what ALL OF YOU ATS PEOPLE ARE AFTER – REAL U F Os and I am full of excitement right now

Mod Edit: title

[edit on 16-3-2006 by kinglizard]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
looks like balloons to me, not very clear either.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Damn son at first I was skeptical but man this guy actually appears to have a telepthic connection to these aliens or whatever.

Check it out!!!

If you are interested in telepathic communication with an alien called Yahweh, you should read this book/E-download Intellegent design. Its on the right hand side of the page.

Interesting. I think that the book is very intellegent and so is the philosophy. However whats really interesting is that both the "prophet" Rael, and the "prophet" yahweh believe in is polygamy. Aliens coming down to dictate our sex lives?

I however believe in true love and monogamy. Those horny sleazy aliens they just want to sleep with our wives. I say lets kill the aliens when they come down. Anyone agree with me?

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Spatacus]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by drakefist
I’d first like to get you familiar with the Prophet Yahweh.

You're kidding, right? Here's what we know about the Profit Yahweh.

Plus, he's so 2005. The word of the day is Serpo, Serpo, Serpo!!

Now, time to do my penance for mentioning the "S" word

[edit on 3/8/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well, I tried this and all I got was a face full of seagull "product"

Ok, seriously, the footage is interesting, and I would like to say its balloons or pie-pans, or even a "day-star", so maybe there is something to it. It doesn't match my sighting in the military though (in the same area of Las Vegas I might add!) The ones I seen were like drops of mercury in the sky with a definite silver/reflective quality.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Oh my goodness,

Not this guy again...

Wasn't he really racist and believed Israel belongs to African-American Islams or something?

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Notice he cuts the camera off everytime, he turns off the camera after he prays and sends a shiny oily silver balloon up into the air.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Oh yeah... Prophet Yahweh... He caused quite a stir last year... But there's just so many questions surrounding his "calling" of UFO's... And then he started acting up with all kinds of politics... He even entered the JREF challenge (Which he never completed, but that's another story) ... Anyways, he promised to make a UFO land in Nevada in June/July 2005... Then suddenly his story changed, and moved the date to the future (June 2006 if I got it right...) Thus unfortunately some of his behaviour caused people to loose "faith" in him... In the end, his videos don't prove anything... (Yet?)

Oh, and a "pre-warning": Some members are going to warn you against the dangers of praying to aliens...

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Oh not this crap again...

The guy is a fraud, was all proven last year.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
First thing I thought when I saw Prophet Yahweh's name again:

"Oh brother."

Yes, ATS has had quite an extensive encounter and coverage with Yahweh. This is a prime example of why you should do a search before you post
. From what I recall, I wouldn't call his video's "Crystal clear" either.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well... he's expanding. "Angel Yahweh" now has a website:
www.basfp.com...

Welcome To:
"BROTHERS AND SISTERS FOR POLYGAMY"
My name is Angela Yahweh, and it means:

"Angel Of YAHWEH"
I am the current Director and broadcast host of Brothers And Sisters For Polygamy.

In case you don't know this, YAHWEH is the Creator's name according to the original Hebrew language of the Old Testament of the bible.

The purpose of this group is to officially resurrect and re-institute polygamy amongst all people, especially my people, the Black Jew Hebrew Israelites, who are commonly called: Blacks, Negroes, African-Americans, etc.

um...

I have no idea what to say.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

So he couldn't make an Alien craft land in Vegas so he decides to promote himself from profit to angel?

EDIT: Oh I see, now there is a woman going by Angela Yahweh.
/rubs dirt from morning eyes.

[edit on 8/3/2006 by Umbrax]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   

especially my people, the Black Jew Hebrew Israelites

The official redundancy department of redundancy. Doesn't Jew, Hebrew and Israelites essentially denote the same thing?

I like how all the pictures are taken on webcam too, how official. Aside from that, the site just has no information on it. I guess it's still 'under contstruction'.

Good to see PY has made scamming a family affair.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Can't you tell that this guy is a fraud? He pretends to do this praying...and then afterwards they let a balloon lose in the sky! I can really tell...if it was a real UFO, and I have seen one two years ago. it didn't look like that. That is so tiny, and it keeps on going up you see? And what do balloons do, they go up...I believe in aliens, reptilians, UFOs, etc...but this! I debunk!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
If you look around (and you won't have to look far) you'll find a thread with about 3 billion pages on this.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
We are talking about Yahweh because your first two paragraphs are all about the Prophet, and more than half of your links are to his site.

As for people claiming to channel extraterrestrial beings, I have come across more than a dozen. Sometimes people even devote entire organizations to it. I don't know if I fully believe them though. The way I see it, any entity that is willing to channel (if the practice is even possible) would be doing so for malevolent or misleading reasons.

I do not want to call down UFOs, for the simple reason that I am terrified of the whole alien and abduction scene. I wouldn't want to start getting myself abducted if it is avoidable.

I stand by my previous claim about calling down UFOs and aliens:
If you claim to be able to call down UFOs, get one to land on the ground in broad daylight, and get clear images of it from less than 100 feet away. If possible, pray to actually meet the beings themselves, and get them on film too.

If they're willing to appear in the sky, why won't they come down onto the ground, where they can be undoubtedly identified and proven to be what they are?

1. Get a field somewhere far away from people that they will feel comfortable coming to, knowing they won't be attacked or cause a panic.
2. Get a friend or two with video and digital cameras.
3. Start praying. But be sure to be honest with them and tell them your true intentions. Because if they can hear your prayers, they can assumedly read your mind as well. Tell them you intend to prove that they are real, not only to yourself, but a peaceful and logical internet community who want to believe themselves.

No crappy 'bigfoot' undiscernable shots. No guys in suits. Just over a minute of footage of a live alien or UFO that has landed. Alternatively, I would also consider photos of aliens from less than 10 feet away for proof. Fully visible, standing in a field. No photoshop. I want to see the glint of their eyes. Of course the best possible shot would be a friend with his arm around an alien's shoulder.

Ladies and Gentlemen, start your calling.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have done this, and yes I summoned a UFO. Calling on Yahweh does work. But it must be true and honest. It's only for the light of heart. Those who don't believe and blaspheme will not be shown. It has changed my life. Yes it is telepathic communication. It took me a month of asking and listening to what Yahweh was telling me to finally please him I guess. After a month of 2 or 3 hours a night, I was given my first siting, since then I have not had another because I was mocked, ridiculed and outcasted by my friends and family. I am now going to start trying again because I don't have anything to lose, I've already lost it all. Follow the instructions of the Bible if you want to summon. Be nice, true, honest, loving, caring. You have to change your whole life perspective and outlook.
All I can give you is my word. I did not have any video. Hope you all put your heart into this and try it, it IS possible. As far as Prophet Yahweh's messages go, and the Angel of Yahweh... I don't back them. I have no idea if that is true or not. The only thing it did for me was spiritually enlighten me. It raised my consciousness and awareness, also my I.Q.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
It raised my consciousness and awareness, also my I.Q.

Before
after

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I have done this, and yes I summoned a UFO. Calling on Yahweh does work.

Beleive what you want, but i challenge you to do the same thing for a month, but without praying

I betcha lunch that you will see a "UFO" again...

Better yet... say a prayer to Buddha... and see if that works.

I debunked his videos before and i am a "beleiver". He was good at finding trash floating in the air (it floats over all large cities) and calling it alien...

If you look closely on the one that was a tv video... it is so very obviously a balloon... (sent up by freinds farther away)

the others were whatever happened to be floating by (or was sent up)...
one was so obviously a small trash bag, that you could see the handles on it.

If you go outside with a white grocery sack, and hold it open over your airconditioner, you will soon cause another Yahweh encounter.
Good luck

Be a beleiver, but do the UFO movement a favor, and dont fall for every wacko out there... it disservices us all...

Seriously... read the previous threads, this guy is a profiter con artist. (and a freak to boot)
dont send money!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I have done this, and yes I summoned a UFO. Calling on Yahweh does work. But it must be true and honest. It's only for the light of heart. Those who don't believe and blaspheme will not be shown. It has changed my life. Yes it is telepathic communication. It took me a month of asking and listening to what Yahweh was telling me to finally please him I guess. After a month of 2 or 3 hours a night, I was given my first siting, since then I have not had another because I was mocked, ridiculed and outcasted by my friends and family. I am now going to start trying again because I don't have anything to lose, I've already lost it all. Follow the instructions of the Bible if you want to summon. Be nice, true, honest, loving, caring. You have to change your whole life perspective and outlook.
All I can give you is my word. I did not have any video. Hope you all put your heart into this and try it, it IS possible. As far as Prophet Yahweh's messages go, and the Angel of Yahweh... I don't back them. I have no idea if that is true or not. The only thing it did for me was spiritually enlighten me. It raised my consciousness and awareness, also my I.Q.

I see.... well my friend I wish you luck in your endevor to be the next victim to be probed in the next alien encounter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join