It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Need A New World Order/One World Movement

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
NOTE: In an attempt to be unbiased and actually be overly critical of my ideas (and the ideas of others) concerning any type of New World Order I’ve decided to write this. Please don’t think that I’m trying to be sensationalistic and do not enter into this with politics or remarks that are not semi-serious or not on topic, only facts and ideas on topic and/or criticism of my analysis.

A NWO, we know what it is supposed to be and what it is supposed to do. We’re even pretty sure it exists but we do not know in what degree exactly. Obviously there are a number of secret societies, organizations, and people that are automatically brought into the mix when discussing a NWO, but I’m not trying to hypothesize who is involved or how they would take over the world, nor am I talking about the common perception of the US being THE NWO.

A prerequisite of being involved/benefited in any number of conspiracies to bring forth the One World idea is that you must be rich and/or powerful (difference?), or to be of any use to the conspirators you must be intelligent/educated/able to follow your leader whether secret or not.

We need a New World Order (of some kind) for a number of reasons.

Firstly because it’s the natural progression of things. Whether tomorrow or a hundred years from now without a One World movement (good or evil) our race/societies/cultures/governments would be growing stagnate, which is unlikely. So at some point it has to come about. Again, not saying in what degree but those mentioned above being rich/powerful would certainly benefit from this universal control.

In that sense, a New World Order has already been established but there are still rebellions/instabilities/political divergences which show that the Order is not yet completely intact or installed and since we are not all governed by the same laws or leaders we do not function as One World.

Secondly, we need it because it’s the only way a NWO (if it were “evil”) could be brought down. History repeats itself and humans enjoy rising up and killing the rich/elite to redistribute the wealth/power. This does fit into the natural order of things so I know there’s not much arguing with it. Any revolution is perfect example, it’s just something that happens. It might even happen in the case of a non-evil One World Movement out of fear/exclusion of the people.

I’m very doubtful that there is a state entity in existence that could suppress a revolution of its people right now. Even the suspect NWO, the US and its followers, can barely even keep under wraps one American city (New Orleans) when it is thrust into chaos. This evidence has lead me to understand that any attempts of the US government and its FEMA to instate such a regime would be impossible (ignorance/idealism/religion of the nation’s voting citizens notwithstanding). The lone superpower can barely secure one mid-sized middle eastern country, and you know, it’s not so “secure” after all. It is likely that a NWO or One World Movement would actually have to rise more than once to solidify and suit the people.

So allow me to rephrase, A solidified revolution-tested/people-approved NWO/OWM is what we need.

Thirdly, we need such a universal governing entity for peace and prospering of mankind, optimistic I know, but after such a case of revolution war and bloodshed (with the first inherently evil NWO) we’d need a vacation and mild-utopia for a while until our next challenge arises, which would more than likely be from beyond this world.

So lastly (this one is a little hypothetical) we’d need this “solidified revolution-tested/people-approved NWO/OWM” so that we could become part of our universe’s community (if any aliens do actually know of us). Sorry this is the only part I’m going to be crazy with but I’ve seen UFOs personally and I think it’s ignorant to think we’re alone.

Extraterrestrials haven’t come to us in grand fashion or on a world perspective because we do not act as one world. They will not welcome an entire race into their community who can’t even get along with itself, even if they may have welcomed individuals from this race. We’re undoubtedly primitive to them and seriously if they really are “evil” and wanted to take earth from us, they would have done it already.

Anyway we’ve got to get them to share with us how to do all those wonderful things they do in space so that we can become the intergalactic bad guys. Haha. But yeah, that’s my analysis. I think I summed it up pretty well, sorry it’s so long.

B. Sage

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
No, no, NO.

Although I admire your eloquent post, I must object.

Ther is no need whatsoever for a NWO, what we need is complete disclosure in a world ruled by the big buck moguls.

It is ALL about the money, whether you like it or not. Call me a hippy, communist or whatever, but we could very well do without the plutocrastic political system that was created for us after WWII.

We are not driving, but rather are driven ALL the way in any direction the powers that be wants us to go.

(... ommitting rant)

Whichever way you look at it, to change the world (yes, sounds corny) you have to turn away from what is being fed to you by mainstream media. No two ways about it.

I want freedom.... and I want it for myself, my family, and future generations.

Preferably now. 22:07 GMT+1.

Word.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Thanks for replying HardToGet. Like I said, I'm not necessarily referring to what we know to be as the most potential NWO, which I am firmly against, but the natural progression of things to reach a certain truly united point.

I was attempting to be overly critical of my own ideas and actually analyze the cold hard facts of the matter, my post has little to do with my beliefs. I completely agree with you on the issue of money, which funny enough is primarily fiat and one of the most insidious forms of control along with religion.

I, thankfully, am not one of the sheep lead by the media... this is mainly some of my pessimism coming out because I don't see any other way for it to happen. If a One World Movement came to be that served the people equally as it did those currently in power I believe that a lot of time could be saved, but we’re not that smart as a race. It would be a much more open and free society but I fear that the only way to obtain such a thing would have to come thru overthrowing the global oppression of an evil NWO-like body, and coming together. I do also realize that many in the world are currently living in far worse conditions than I could imagine, but right now, as an American, I do not think I am free.

Would you say that if a TRUE communist system came to be that the world would deem it as evil? I'm not talking about what was going on in Russia or what is going on in China. I think there would have to be some sort of progression along the lines of the original principles and stages of development to true communism. But what I mean is a global community where life benefits the working person. Would that be so bad? Either way it has to do with our progression -- it needs to happen so we can get past it and move on -- is the point of my original post.

Also, not all rants are completely without merit, I probably would have agreed with most of what you may have said.

Personally I don't think "democracy" as we have it will work out in the end BUT I was trying to analyze the situation speaking on the terms of human societal development, not my personal beliefs.

B. Sage

edit for clarification

[edit on 7-3-2006 by B Sage]

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If it had the right guys ruling it ya but NO the real NWO wants to kill 2/3 of worlds population americas preparing i say give it 10 years and it will be common knowlege at the moment we need to fight the NWO heres a good saying i like

As long as man can think on his own there will be war. Thats one reason NWOs are so secretive so If you can find a great person to lead NWO i say do it but i will stop any attempt at globalization in its wrong im spiritual have seen past lives since i am an indigo child ive seen what anytype of NWO can do its horrible..... america has 2.3 tril missing bush gave it as a gift to the illiminati to accept him england 2 and have the other world powers UN is militarizing a totalitarien gov not good

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
B Sage, interesting post and I must say well put together. Lets see if I got you right .We need some kind of new world order, however not on the lines of what is being brought to bear upon us now. If thats what you are saying then I agree, we most definitely need some kind of new direction , leadership or government in the world we live in today. As for the NWO that I believe is in existence now, no I am totally against that and everything it stands for, oppression, control, and yes even annihilation of who knows how many of the human race

You mention degree, I for one would sure like to know to what degree the NWO is established in the present day. I would have to venture that for as long as they have been know of, they must be pretty well entrenched, and maybe even on the verge of making the final push for control, sure hope I am wrong on that one.

True Communism, I think I have given that much thought in the past, but for some reason I just keep getting hung up on the idea of it. I guess that there is just something there that just keeps clicking wrong and have not quite figured out just what it might be.

[edit on 13-4-2006 by tracer]

Dae

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Have I undertood you right? That they hijacked a pretty cool idea of the world organising itself to get along better? Instead of "free trade" we could have real trade. Instead of working all hours in a thankless job we could have meaningful and relevant work. Instead of Capitalisim we could have Getalongisim.

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Until there is a world event that causes the nations states of the world to truly unite in common cause, a new world order/one world government will never get as far as paper or the internet. You could always hope for world revolution or complete domination to bring about such, but we all know that world domination will not happen without destroying this planet, and world revolution will simply replace one class with another, resulting in eventual disunity and conflict--that which it sought to end in the first place.

seekerof

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You know, even if there is a NWO movement which I doubt it exists at a high degree, I don't think a world government anytime soon, and by that I mean in a period of 1 or 2 centuries at least. There is just too many people from too many backgrounds and cultures and each one strive for different things and that makes conflict. Until the world peoples don't cooperate with one another and unite we will never have a world government. If it is established in present time it'll overthrown by the people instantaneously.

The partial idea is to have one government so humanity can push foward as one is a good one but there is just too many other factors to consider. Now I'm not saying I support the NWO (if there is one). Sometimes we have to take a look at things from the realistic point of view.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
We need some kind of new world order, however not on the lines of what is being brought to bear upon us now.

Yes, exactly, Tracer. What is being brought upon us now is so very insidious that neither you or I can tell to what degree it exists, obviously it does exist but we know very little much more... it could even be as meager as leaders subconsciously acting certain ways (though I doubt that).

As we fear the NWO seemingly in existence, we MUST be able to SEE it rise, if we do not then we can never overthrow it. At some point there must be an awakening to the facts.

I would have to venture that for as long as they have been know of, they must be pretty well entrenched, and maybe even on the verge of making the final push for control, sure hope I am wrong on that one.

Those in power are dug in completely. We are at a point now that multi-national corporations are going to outlast the nations they do business with. Some of these corporations have more money than entire countries and somehow we allow them to persist invisible in our world. They are, not to be corny, invisble hands in our society.

True Communism, I think I have given that much thought in the past, but for some reason I just keep getting hung up on the idea of it. I guess that there is just something there that just keeps clicking wrong and have not quite figured out just what it might be.

Of course... we were conditioned for years in the 80's that communism was evil. It could be that or some kind of idea of an Orwellian future that doesn't quite sit right. I'm not sure either but even in our "controlled" we are thinking beyond and open to new, or sometimes old, ideas.

B. Sage

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:16 AM
link   
i like this term of "indigo child" that iv'e been hearing, and i agree if we are talking about our new generation... the ones that ask too many damb questions, i think im at the end of generation "y" (26) so that would make the next gerneration "z", which makes the "indigo child" the last generation in the alphabet, and i have much faith in them.

the NWO has designed us out of thier own greed, a system that can connect the world, both socially (trade) and finacially (central banking), now it is up to the Indigo child to make them good on their word and make it work.

Of course we need a one world government, otherwise how else are we going to make it space and other galaxies without makeing it profitable to the "first nation" to do it. I live in vancouver canada so i guess im numb to the idea of nationalism, there is a road here that has a muslim, sihk, christian, 2 buddists, and a 7th day evangelist, church practicaly side by side, (only the christian and evangelist that are on the other side of the free way) and no bombs ever.

some people here have claimed that there is no way that the world elite can create there own world government, but look how far they have come in the last 60 years right under our noses, and for all we know their half way there. actually only a third, the EU was the first step, then the NAU well be the next, and along the way the middle east will be completely "owned" by that point all that is left is communists, which one last world war will clear up once and for all.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I really don't know what the hubbub is all about, really, installing some undesired and misunderstood if not undermined and hostile/greedy worldwide government is like giving a facelift to a corpse, it may look better for half an hour but it's self-deceit.

The same is true for all governments, they should be the logical extension of a (preferably free) society not some contrived accumulation of arbitrary powers that serve no distinguishable purpose. Then and only then can larger entities be formed.

No Substance No Future.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hi, backpain, I've heard things about indigo children as well, pretty interesting, I think I might be an "Indigo Child" I'm 24 and don't really know if I have the same attributes as there supposed to, people have called me arrogant, I'd like to think that I'm not... but I'm pretty sure the majority of them are supposed to be a little younger than me... I was reading somewhere that said it doesn't matter really when you were born... as long as you're alive when the new age arrives... don't know if that was the real deal or what though.

If we are of age, (I'm guessing 30-40, maybe younger) when the new world order becomes obvious or is destroyed or there is revolution or whatever, It might all turn out to be true.

B. Sage

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Right on that B Sage, we most definitely need to be aware of the rise of the NWO and aware of what is going down at all times. Maybe you and I are aware of our surroundings , but then again we are constanly on the watch for these subtle things that transpire around us, more so than others may be and its all about bringing others to know , see and question things that they may become more aware, thats the way I see it, wrong though I may be, just my opinion. Again I only wish that I were aware to what degree it may exist, my general thoughts are that the NWO is very well entrenched. And like you I also doubt that its leaders are only acting in subconcious ways, they are very aware of their actions.

And I guess that on the communism issue I have to agree with you also, a coditioning that it is evil and therefore not worthy of being accepted as a way of life for us living in this society. Although I will say that it does present some good points and the theory behind it has some good to it, just not sure that Im ready to embrace it as my way of life, and I may never be able to do so, but that still does not rule out acceptance of the points I see worthy in that way of life. I am always open to listening to new ideas of how to survive and how the powers that be should govern or if they should govern at all, who knows how the people should be governed, or do we really need governing, I guess that yes, as a people we do need a form of governance, but surely not what we have now, as a people we most likely could do better ourselves.

We most surely are entitled to our rights and liberties as the founding fathers of this country gave us and expected us to be assured of, and without any doubt they are constantly and surely being eroded by the powers that are now in control of this land that we cal our home, its getting pretty sad around the ol' USA.

posted on Apr, 14 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The same is true for all governments, they should be the logical extension of a (preferably free) society not some contrived accumulation of arbitrary powers that serve no distinguishable purpose. Then and only then can larger entities be formed.

but you are talking about changing everything, and that cant happen. our only hope is to use the stage that has already been set to make it work. you cant take human greed out of the picture, iv'e thought about how to control the world population over and over, and greed always comes in the equation. we were doomed from the beginning, the moment we became self aware, but that does not mean things cant change.

B sage, your my age, so you, like my self dont know what it is like to provide for you family during a recession. our parents sat with thier tales between their leg believing everything that they were told and when it finally passed they just went on with their lives like nothing ever happened.
what made them believe that that was normal? and what gave them the idea of "we need a good war to turn things around"? like wtf man. the problem is our parents were scared stupid, and i mean they are stupid. My mothers got a phd and i cant talk to here because i find her input on subjects dull and nothing but a repeat of what was said on cnn. In our parents defence though, rock and roll was never the same as it was when they had there heart in it, i guess what i'm saying is, is if we dont get OUR tails out from between our legs we will be scared stupid and wont be able to comunicate with OUR children. so to the "indigo children" from generations past, remember what it was like before you were afraid to lose it all.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by backpain
B sage, your my age, so you, like my self dont know what it is like to provide for you family during a recession. our parents sat with thier tales between their leg believing everything that they were told and when it finally passed they just went on with their lives like nothing ever happened.
what made them believe that that was normal? and what gave them the idea of "we need a good war to turn things around"? like wtf man. the problem is our parents were scared stupid, and i mean they are stupid. My mothers got a phd and i cant talk to here because i find her input on subjects dull and nothing but a repeat of what was said on cnn. In our parents defence though, rock and roll was never the same as it was when they had there heart in it, i guess what i'm saying is, is if we dont get OUR tails out from between our legs we will be scared stupid and wont be able to comunicate with OUR children. so to the "indigo children" from generations past, remember what it was like before you were afraid to lose it all.

I have to say this is very short sighted, and you have a lot of growing up to do. Your parents son were lied to and for the most part not many were able to become aware about what has been happening in the world until they were tied up raising spoiled mall rats.

Our biggest mistake was not instilling enough respect and disapline into this lost generation. What are YOU doing to change things? YOU are the youth and if you are in your mid-twenties you have been of age for quite sometime, its the youth that has the time and ability to change things, its always been that way. YOU and your generation are to busy with wearing your pants insanely low and trying to look cool at the mall insead of making things right.

Yes our biggest mistake we made was thinking we could give these little spoiled mall rats a better life than we had. Show some respect!

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
respect? i think you should look a little closer into what you say and the material that you are comenting on. i agree completely that we have a spoiled a generation, im a drywaller, i dispise thin skin sissies that had no disispline, but excuse me, who was lacking in the disipline department? my mother gave me the belt plenty, and i know the meaning of consiquence. did you spank your kids? it is your generation that has writen laws that get children taken away from their parents if there is any physical disipline brought on the child, was it a twenty something that wrote that nonsence? thats your doin buddy.

of course i got alot of growing up to do, but not being brainwashed and sedated like my parents is the real trick.

im not trying to start a fight with you, but i was speaking generally and philisophically, then you started telling me to grow up and have respect, well im not here to hold your hand while you swallow the truth, this is not the first time iv'e brought this up and iv'e heard plent of different reactions, but your still going to have to face the reality. you screwed your kids. and i can uderstand why that would make you angry.

what am i doing? learning everything i can to pass on to my children, not wait for someone else to tell me what to teach them

[edit on 15-4-2006 by backpain]

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Our biggest mistake was not instilling enough respect and disapline into this lost generation. What are YOU doing to change things? YOU are the youth and if you are in your mid-twenties you have been of age for quite sometime, its the youth that has the time and ability to change things, its always been that way. YOU and your generation are to busy with wearing your pants insanely low and trying to look cool at the mall insead of making things right.

Well LoneGunMan, what you say is true about kids in our generation, most of my peers are mindless sobbing little troll people who have no integrity, little respect, and absolutely no mind of their own. I was not subjected to "over-parenting" and I do have respect for certain people but what I experience on a daily basis makes me think that some people don't know what life really is. Many people I know are VERY materialistic and I see that as a huge problem and yes, we are spoiled as a generation.

The people you're talking about are not the same kind of people you're talking to. Obviously. We're here on ATS for a reason, we are more open minded, we are aware, we are discussing the problems. I have refused to partake in ANY MORE institutionalized indoctrination after high school and I have been very busy educating myself.

That very attitude that you have, that clumping us in with the rest, is something that fuels me. Every time some "elder" talks to me I get the same question "Are you still in school?" as if school was the end-all be-all of youth. I have trained myself to think beyond that and though institutionalized higher education is food for the masses of my generation and very common, it will not work for us in the same way that it worked for the baby-boomers. It is also a lazy act of buying time to live at home for the kids I know that go, as well as this delusional sense of something being owed to them once they come out of college. They are in for a very rude awakening.

There are certainly not enough open-minded free-thinkers in my generation... this will ultimately work to my advantage as well as the advantage of others who are like me. There will be a time of disillusionment coming, greater than any cultural crisis in history, I'll be ready as I'm sure most people my age will be who are on ATS.

B. Sage

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
To the tread authour,Yes we need a world order , not new world order but a FREE WORLD ORDER.Freedom forever V.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by backpain

but you are talking about changing everything, and that cant happen. our only hope is to use the stage that has already been set to make it work. you cant take human greed out of the picture, iv'e thought about how to control the world population over and over, and greed always comes in the equation. we were doomed from the beginning, the moment we became self aware, but that does not mean things cant change.

Everything will remain unsteady and (mildly) insane unless that kind of change happens. the damage has been done, a long time a go, unless we can get our act together this civilisation is going the hell just like all the others we think we've known (rightly so i may add)

Imho, of course. PS: we are NOT doomed, just because a few nuts think this life is a some kind of game designed to amass 'power', 'seks' and 'cash' points. they are, we are not. they may be using a lot of tools against us, but guess what, they didn't design them, someone with an essentially mystic belief in society did, they are as vulnerable as we are.

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
To the tread authour,Yes we need a world order , not new world order but a FREE WORLD ORDER.Freedom forever V.

Yes, exactly my point. I'm sure you would also agree that if the suspect NWO was in existence and in complete power that it would have to make itself known so that we could overthrow it. Otherwise we would be living in a world-wide concentration camp, enslaved, and wouldn't even know it.

One of the biggest problems we have in fighting those who are entrenched is that they are so patient that they can outlast entire generations of people. Not the people running it of course, but the operation of the NWO. They've been playing this game for at least 3 generations already. If they don't slow it down more and more will take notice and ultimately the Free World Order that you speak of will finally come to be.

B. Sage

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join