It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real way to get in area 51 no joke guys this could work

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Okay now I officially have nothing to post except that I have nothing to post and if I have nothing to post then I cant be posting now and I think I have ripped a hole in space and time. Mom wheres the Dang sewing machine.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
LMAO. I seriously laughed hard when I read "steal an alien" LOL!!!!!!!

I seriously hope you weren't serious about that, if you were, get help immediately. LOL.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Why don't we just build our own UFO and fly it into dreamland. They'll think it's one of theres. or better yet, Lets find master Chief and see if he'll help us lol. Seriously, if A51 is what we think it is, they would easily crush any plans we would have. They've probably got the place monitored MILES from there actual boundry. The best bet would be to get someone on the inside. But they're all probably so afraid of retaliation. I don't really think they have every employee's house bugged and watched 24/7 but probably convince them otherwise. But what I find unusual is that people doing astral projections say that it's even guarded in the non physical world. I don't know about remote viewers, any remote viewers tried seeing inside A51? If I had something more valuable than any other material thing known to mankind (like concrete proof of extra-terrestrial life that can't be disputed or discredited) I'd do everything imaginable (and unimaginable) to protect it and prevent it from falling into what I deem to be the wrong hands.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TristanBW9456
Uh yes it is treason, they will have no qualms blowing a civilian airliner thats going down anyway out of the sky or would redirect us to nellis or something if we had altitude

Well, when I looked up treason in the dictionary it only said that trying to kill, say, the president is treason, so it isn't treason.

Just out of interest, can anyone give me a foolproof reason why the people who live in america, who pay the taxes which fund area 51, shouldn't know? If I was being paid by someone to do something I'd tell them what I was doing. But then again I'm not a corrupt selfish bureaucrat who is a useless waster of time, like say George Bush or the people in charge of the Us military are.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Rather than try direct confrontation or covert methods, how bout just one person dressing up in the most convincing alien outfit complete with sfx prosthetics and plastic raygun, wander up to the gate with a 6-beer swagger at 2am and tell the guards you lost your wallet and keys to your hangar and could they please let you in

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Congratulations, you have entered the most retarded theory ever devised. (
lol just kidding)

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That's the beauty of it! It relies on the 'Boggle-Factor' that it is something soooooo improbable that it might just work...a bit like taking a rubber chicken to a gunfight

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 04:42 AM
link   
from the first post, im not even going to bother reading the rest.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Just out of interest, would soldiers really shoot 6,000 civilians?

In a word. Absolutely. 3,000 wierdo's driving bright white Jeeps toward a top secret military installation? That is an invasion, and believe me, those guy's out at Groom Lake have no sense of humor and will not hesitate in the slightest bit when it comes to deadly force. Heck of a funny idea though. You should include some sort of disclosure in your post :kids do NOT try this at home...lol..hate to see any of you guys get shot to pieces, and you know, there is always one in the group who will actually try it..lol.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
it was my funny idea i personally think the true way to get in would be to wal mart and get the george bush halloween custome and walk in

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by PrimalDeaf
from the first post, im not even going to bother reading the rest.

That's too bad, because there is some wonderful creative thought here regarding asymetrical tactics.

I am especially fond of this one:

Originally posted by Taikonaut
Rather than try direct confrontation or covert methods, how bout just one person dressing up in the most convincing alien outfit complete with sfx prosthetics and plastic raygun, wander up to the gate with a 6-beer swagger at 2am and tell the guards you lost your wallet and keys to your hangar and could they please let you in

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
As the post has dissolved into humour and no real actual discussion, I am closing the topic.

Please refer to the already existing topic entitled Entering Area 51 to post similar thoughts on entering the installation.

Thank you.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join