It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The real way to get in area 51 no joke guys this could work

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by apex
Just out of interest, would soldiers really shoot 6,000 civilians? They must have a slight bit of a conscience somewhere in them.
Also, if you don't come from America, its not treason.

I love this
no I won't be shot for treason ill be shot for spying

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I’m not questioning your method of infiltrating Area 51 but, I think it it consists of too much man power and equipment. Being an ex scout sniper I have been in many military facilities and believe me when I say there is not any building that can not be breached. Its funny this topic was posted, this has always been a dream of mine, if there is anyone out there who would consider actually attempting this almost impossible feat, and would like to intelligently discuss this contact me. I know how the military, CIA, and NSA operate. I have worked side by side with them all, their not as professional and squared away as most think. Their human like u and I, nothing special at all.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I’m not questioning your method of infiltrating Area 51 but, I think it it consists of too much man power and equipment. Being an ex scout sniper I have been in many military facilities and believe me when I say there is not any building that can not be breached. Its funny this topic was posted, this has always been a dream of mine, if there is anyone out there who would consider actually attempting this almost impossible feat, and would like to intelligently discuss this contact me. I know how the military, CIA, and NSA operate. I have worked side by side with them all, their not as professional and squared away as most think. Their human like u and I, nothing special at all.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
You can't get any less manpower than one man, so why don't you pull it off and come back and tell us about it?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buckaroo

Just out of interest, would soldiers really shoot 6,000 civilians? They must have a slight bit of a conscience somewhere in them.
Also, if you don't come from America, its not treason.

I love this
no I won't be shot for treason ill be shot for spying

Just out of interest, if you do come from america, how is it treason?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
ok...

I liked the whole large airborn asault idea. I was the one that originally thought of one person probably a sniper? I still think that it wouldn't be very probable for one person to get in. We have no Idea what the defenses are. What can we expect as far as that.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I know not of theories on personally breaching the security of Area 51, but I do have an idea about getting some reconaissance out there.

The F-117 is one of the stealthiest fighters the USAF has in its arsenal. The RCS (Radar Cross-Section) of a normal sized one is roughly the size of a small bird to a marble. So, if we were to build a model to the exact shape specifications (which can be easily be found on the INTERWEB), what would the radar cross section be? Nearly INVISIBLE TO RADAR! The transmitters nowadays are so small, yet INCREDIBLY stong. A transmitter the size of an iPod would have a very large range.

Also, the main powerplant will be the current internal combustion engines used of VERY expensive RC jets. These jets are almost a smaller scale replica of the fighter jet engines. These jets have a high ceiling and the thrust power of nearly 200 mph.

So, if we were to have a camera for sight (don't wanna crash into the runway or the face of Groom Mountain), an internal camera for reconaissance, a GPS for Navigation, a transmitter for each, and the high performance model airceaft engined, this craft would be awesome. The recon camera will send a live transmission of the images it is taking, and the signal will go to a laptop, so you can pick and choose which images you want. So, you could take the craft, take off from Groom Lake Road, program the GPS to the coorinates of Groom lake, and take some photos at night, we would be unseen to Groom security and air control. That would be awsome!

Ranchy.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
sounds like a plan

but

jammers
sight
infared
heat signature
random camo dude with rifle
electromagnetic pulse weapons being tested

all of these could be the end of our progect.

I'd rather use a lower flying aircraft powered by an powerful electric motor. It would be much quiter. also we'd need an x-ray camera to see underground and the size of one that could penetrate over 20 feet of concreat and ten times that in earth would be very bulky.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
We could make a EMP missle, launch it over the base, make it invisible to radar and detonate, then while they are scrambling to get things in order, then we send in the airborne units, followed by the jeeps, then when the jeeps are through we come up from under in the drill.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
lmao

what the hell lets just you do what we usually do, Hijack a nuclear weapon and threaten the world (Mr. Evil) < I didn't go to evil college to be called mister thank you> (sorry docter evil)

I still would rather be there because a lot could be missed from the air and a uav cannot fly inside buildings and it would be easilly noticed if it could

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Well, you know that the government will be decommissioning the F-117's soon, so maybe we could save up, hold a few bake sales, have a raffle or something, or buy a bunch of tickets when the powerball gets big and buy us one of those puppies, turn the bomb bays into something that skydivers could launch from and bingo. There you go! You might even use drag lines and go for a low level drop.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
screw that the c141 would probably be cheaper
although as for weapons for when we are on the ground what should the people take with them. I'm kinda a fan of the f2000 assault rifle and p90 submachinegun. Also maybe the sniper rifle I mentioned before, the .50 cal one thats silenced and the psg-1sd

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
I read somewhere that a civilian airliner that was having difficulties was allowed to land at area 51, so fake an emergency, dump the fuel,crash land there (to get near the buildings) and infiltrate the place. It could just work.

Also just to point out, from the definition of treason, it isn't actually treason to infiltrate area 51.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Uh yes it is treason, they will have no qualms blowing a civilian airliner thats going down anyway out of the sky or would redirect us to nellis or something if we had altitude

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Stealthy? Sneaky?

Tunnelling is the way to go. Get a mess 'o people together and start diggin'.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by NotClever]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
and what would we do when we broke the surface I have nothing against tunneling. But how to get out? Start shooting and cave in the tunnel after us but that would risk haveing the camo dudes caving the tunnel in on top of us. We'll be trapped if we tunnel in. Theres probably landmines all around the base anyway

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Sorry, I was being a smartass.

I thought is made as much sense as thousands of white jeeps, EMP missiles, or my favorite loo-loo (thank you Grady), hundreds of skydivers.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Whats so bad about it. Its expensive but other than that it'd work

or am I just stupid

who knows

whateve

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
man I dont know about that. My dad told me of an incident when he was in the Army, how they were doing desert war games, and his small band of infatry troops got lost, they started approaching these lights in the desert, befor ethey even knew it they were surrounded by other military men in fatigues with rifles that had actual ammo in them.

They were asked what they were doing, and when they told them, they just told em to turn around and stay away.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

I read somewhere that a civilian airliner that was having difficulties was allowed to land at area 51, so fake an emergency, dump the fuel,crash land there (to get near the buildings) and infiltrate the place. It could just work.

Also just to point out, from the definition of treason, it isn't actually treason to infiltrate area 51.

LOL! right its just illegal and hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join