It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce Investagation part two ( dont miss this video of dulce)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
ok the first part was basic information and if you searh here you can learn more info about it. Here is a video belive to be that of dulce www.crowdedskies.com... please play the file with real player
(footage showing Alien cryo tanks and feeding vats)

here is the dulce papers
www.crowdedskies.com...
www.crowdedskies.com...
www.crowdedskies.com...
www.crowdedskies.com...
www.crowdedskies.com...

here is a photo of the lab
www.crowdedskies.com...

i am currently researching more and going through more info i know this is a brief post but i will give better more detailed info soon

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Hmm. Good vid, but easily faked, like most evidence. I have still got to read the dulce papers.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I have been in many labs at univerities. This does NOT look like a lab:

No offence, but I'm not convinced that Dulce is a real place. This photo has only made me more skeptical. Surely a secret defense department research facility on the cutting edge of science could afford a half-decent labratory!

No offence snobird, but surely you can come up with something better if your trying to prove such a place exists! I'm disappointed, I thought you were way too smart to fall for this #!

Tim

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
actually i have over 3 days of info i just like to ensure my resources first and by the way that is a real pic of the lanl lab taken from the lanl website ill get the link to it it was in the news letters given to employes

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Can you post that link?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
it as from spyder web i dont remeber the link im trying to find it but many poeple know spyder web is hard to get in sometimes and find stuff

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I love that video man!!

Especially at the end where they zoom into that vat and I can see the head of that Gray with those black eyes!

gives me the shivers..

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hi. How is going to search that link?

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Dulce requires alot of research just to get past the obvious disinfo...
much less sort thru the info.

I have been to the area several times... and there is indeed something going on...
lots of Natural gas prospecting, and cattle country...
didn't see any UFO's or aliens...
did just north of there though...(san Juan mtn)

I would think an area rich in natural gas production would make a poor place to put an underground facilty... but who knows... maybe aliens need more methane in the air...

As far as the videos, they could be the fakes from a japanese documentary some years back...
those very films have been discussed on ATS many times.
Mostly they were judged to be fakes... I myself have never found a website that claimed the origin of them though...

As to that Lab pic... show me a link where that is an actual lab pic...
if it is a true government lab, they ought to get shut down due to the obvious age/disrepair of the equipment

here is a previous link with much more info, and links to material:
Dulce book

As was mentioned in that thread... the film looks very smooth to be from a handheld camera...

BTW- snowbird was the name of a classified project related to Dulce

[edit on 7-3-2006 by LazarusTheLong]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
well i wont comment on the snowbird thing but i will say we are assembiling (in correct speeling) a huge docume of dulce info the link to the picture was from a lanl newsleter which i am still hunting down the video was not in the fake one from japan so it is either real or a fake from somewhere else

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
can you find me a video link for media player then? or can you tell me what this Lanl thing is...
link perhaps?

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by snobird
ok the first part was basic information and if you searh here you can learn more info about it. Here is a video belive to be that of dulce www.crowdedskies.com... please play the file with real player
(footage showing Alien cryo tanks and feeding vats)

You know...that's really odd...I have had dreams like that before... O_O

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
lol like the above posters have mentioned, that lab looks like something from the nutty professor's 1950's lab.

top topics

join