It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul McCartney died in 1966 - replaced by Billy Shepherd

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Oh & for those who were talking about doctored photos, these are both screen shots I did myself. They have not been tampered w/ - unless the videos were tampered w/. You can watch the videos to see for yourself that I didn't change anything.

Aug 19, 1966 Memphis interview:

Dec 1966:

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Faulcon--

Thanks for all the pictures and everything...but do you have any evidence of any substance to back up your assertion?

It'd be pretty wild if your conspiracy theory were real, but I'm still utterly unconvinced that it's anything more than stoner-genre nonsense.

F

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I already posted about how photos ARE evidence. Go back a few pages. I cited to US federal law on that.

^ I like how they very cleverly tried to disguise the wider mouth w/ a mustache. Didn't really work to hide the hideous great hooter, though. lol

[edit on 10-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Just noticing the disclaimer at the top of the page:

This forum is dedicated to the all-important highly speculative topics that may not be substantiated by many, if any facts and span the spectrum of topics discussed on ATS. Readers and users should be aware that extreme theories without corroboration are embraced in this forum...

I have posted lots of facts & evidence to back up this theory. It would be nice if the debunkers would do the same. Simply claiming it's not true b/c SIR Paul claims to be Paul & the media tells us so doesn't really cut it. So, let's see you put some back into it.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fuggle

It'd be pretty wild if your conspiracy theory were real, but I'm still utterly unconvinced that it's anything more than stoner-genre nonsense.

F

Well obviously if there was the theory of Paul never dieing. Paul (Faul) would have tons of live responses down trotting the claim. you guys are just holding those links back for fun right ? =D ...

Ohh wait they dont exist =P gee i wonder why.. Ohh yea the paul is alive conspiracy is just a non fact based one.

as for the faulcon- there is the ability to become stoned enough to have the two look alike. There has been enought pictures/docs posted in this thread to show it. Posting more just feeds people that have no intention of actualy wanting research other then to randomly bash, this is why they have no links or anything of thier own but random paragraphs of nonsense.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by faulconandsnowjob

What a pile of utter tosh.

Is this where you get your inspiration faulcon? : www.thedailymash.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Yeah, yeah, pmexplorer. Again, you offer nothing of substance. All you do is parrot back whatever you've been told & never exercise any independent thought. Do you believe everything the mainstream media tells you? I guess so if you can believe that some guy in his mid-20's can transform his face & grow 2 inches.

Anyway, some PID history. PID in a vintage magazine from 1969. They concluded he'd been replaced: james-paul-mccartney.150m.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bldrvgr
this is why they have no links or anything of their own but random paragraphs of nonsense.

Faulcon specializes in posting nonsense and completely fabricated youtube
videos which do more harm to his attempts to verify his conspiracy theory than he even realises.

I was wondering why there were so many youtube videos
appearing....
www.youtube.com...

The sad part is realising how many other gullible people there are out there.

So you devote your life to trying to prove this is a legitimate claim?
www.google.ie...
I have only one question - for the love of god why

So anyway....

(sorry I haven't got the hang of this embedding lark, personally I blame Paul McCartney for it, he's behind everything don't you know)

www.youtube.com...

Paul in 1965
Shea Stadium:
www.maccafan.net...

www.youtube.com...

1966:

www.youtube.com...

Paul in 1968
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And you're trying to tell me that's not the same Paul McCartney???

Explained in detail and even features a soundbite putting this crap
to bed by the man himself, a MUST read (and listen) for everyone,
that includes you Faulcon.

www.turnmeondeadman.com.../

I rest my case.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by pmexplorer]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer

What a pile of utter tosh.

That's great, I really appreciate your input.

So....why is this tosh?

They are interesting comments whether they relate to this topic or not, I would have thought.

[edit on 10-7-2009 by aorAki]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

That's great, I really appreciate your input.

Anytime mate.

So....why is this tosh?

They are interesting comments whether they relate to this topic or not, I would have thought.

The final link in my post above really says all that needs to be said on this matter, it explains in detail how the matter went from a harmless inside joke to a series subject because a few people with too much time on their hands decided to take it all literally and in order to sell a few copies of magazines at the time and cashed in on it.

ps. I have my suspicions that Faulcon is a National Enquirer subscriber.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

The final link in my post above really says all that needs to be said on this matter.

Nice dodge.

Haha, you accuse others of dodging but when people ask you a straightforward question you do the same?

Hmmm...gg

(watching that last link now).....> and you give no creedence to the possibility of it being a cover story? Divide and conquer?

...and the recurring imagery of Paul (Faul) associated with red (the colour of sacrifice?) including the Free as a Bird video?

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Nice dodge.

Dodge what? Er, I've already answered above, seek and you will find.

Are you faulcon in disguise? Has faulcon been done away with by the illuminati so that you can continue this legendary thread in your own unmitigable fashion? Stay tuned and find out, here on crazy theory weekly.
Can you please post side by side face pics so I can confirm this, any will do even if it's one from you as a kid and faulcon as a grown adult, I'm sure I'll be able to find some kind of reasoning to fit my brand new allegation.
All I need now is a youtube video and I'm away!

Goodnight. *wave

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
pmexplorer, you're just mad I'm trying to expose your hero for what he is - a fraud. The real James Paul McCartney was a brilliant musician. Sir Paul - not so much. But hey, stay asleep, obey, believe whatever they tell you, I don't really care what you do, but I do think you're incredibly gullible. I guess Paul was the only person in the history of the world to undergo such a transformation. lol If there weren't people like you, TPTB wouldn't be able to get away w/ what they do.

I realize some people would like to make this about me or anything but Paul, but it's not.

The Paul McCartney Death Clues
www.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 10-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

So that's the best you can do?
Poorly-disguised ad hominem attacks rather than the actual issue at hand?

In those videos you posted you did not notice any differences?

That's fine, you are entitled to your opinion, just as I am to mine....however, when you start to counter arguments by personal attacks rahter than the issue ....

I am not going to post images of myself. The closest you will get to that is my avatar with my lovely dog. I am a private person.

We are investigating a public figure.

By all means feel free to experiment with your own photos in the same manner as people have with Paul/Faul.

I have with mine and (while I have had a hard life at times, gaining and losing weight, taking drugs, drinking heavily, playing in a band etc) there are features (as used in other comparisons) that remain consistent.

I can't say the same with Paul/Faul.

No, I am not Faulcon. I am my own man who stumbled across this theory on this site (which I come to because there are what I consider to be interesting topics and good discussions here...).

I have seen what I consider to be differences between Paul/Faul (including his nose,ears, jaw, eyebrows, mouth, mannerisms height) and have read the supporting information regarding Photos as legally-binding. I have seen what appears to be evidence of photo tampering and heard curious references on records both forwards and backwards and have my interest piqued enough to want to find out more.

At this stage, in my mind, there is a possibility of this theory having at least a basis in truth (and the constant obfuscation does nothing to ghelp clarify events...a tactic?).

I try to keep an open mind and judge on the evidence. So far,the evidence you have produced to counter this argument is lacking.

I will always fight for the right for people to have free speech and to be able to disagree. I am not perfect, I just try and fail lol, but I try to be true to myself and not always take things at face value.

Something is going on, the constant references, the backmasking (admittedly some of it is a push, but some is compelling), the red imagery etc.
I'm not sure what, but I would like to know.

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bldrvgr
this is why they have no links or anything of their own but random paragraphs of nonsense.

Faulcon specializes in posting nonsense and completely fabricated youtube
videos which do more harm to his attempts to verify his conspiracy theory than he even realises.

I was wondering why there were so many youtube videos
appearing....
www.youtube.com...

The sad part is realising how many other gullible people there are out there.

So you devote your life to trying to prove this is a legitimate claim?
www.google.ie...
I have only one question - for the love of god why

So anyway....

(sorry I haven't got the hang of this embedding lark, personally I blame Paul McCartney for it, he's behind everything don't you know)

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

And you're trying to tell me that's not the same Paul McCartney???

Explained in detail and even features a soundbite putting this crap
to bed by the man himself, a MUST read (and listen) for everyone,
that includes you Faulcon.

I rest my case.

forgot to add:

Paul in 1965
Shea Stadium:
www.maccafan.net...

www.youtube.com...

1966:

www.youtube.com...

Paul '___' interview june 18th 1967:

www.youtube.com...

Paul in 1968
www.youtube.com...

Fits very well in there $$ .. yeah ... right...

Like the video posted ealier.. this link is utter trash =D

posted on Jul, 10 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

I don't think YOU did anything to the photos. Like I said, I don't know if anyone did. Just that their like 40 years old is all. I wasn't accusing you.

Another thing is that interview, freaking weird. Has she ever said anything else about this issue. I went to the daily mash site and read that but I mean anything else.

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Bldrvgr

Paul HAS refuted the rumour. How much time, money and energy do you expect him to spend denying this nonsense? Why should he give it any credence?

If you had an insanely successful career but there were some nutters out there saying you had died and who refused to listen to reason, would you really give a toss? I mean, if they weren't interfering with the success of your career, why should you really care?

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Strictsum
I don't think YOU did anything to the photos. Like I said, I don't know if anyone did. Just that their like 40 years old is all. I wasn't accusing you.

That's cool. Doctored photos are definitely out there. I wouldn't be surprised if pics of Paul w/ those freckles that weren't previously there start cropping up.

Another thing is that interview, freaking weird. Has she ever said anything else about this issue.

Heather Mills said in another interview that she'd put evidence in a box & given it to a friend in case anything happened to her so that the truth would come out.

at 3:20

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Paul HAS refuted the rumour.

Correction: Faul has refuted the rumour.

[edit on 11-7-2009 by faulconandsnowjob]

posted on Jul, 11 2009 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by faulconandsnowjob

Faulcon--

Are you 100% sure that Paul McCartney died in the 60's and was replaced with an imposter?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join