It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 *DID NOT* Strike the Pentagon

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Can anyone say what this little piece of metal is in this photo? It was in the Pentagon's yard just minutes after it was hit on 9/11....
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

I can't get the image thingy working...

Gypsy!

[edit on 24-4-2007 by islgypsy]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Most people that have looked think it's the "n" from American. Or maybe they thought it was the "a." I forget.
They also have a "C" and som others:

"c - a - n" you spell common sense?

(click the color version of the computer-n-paint icon on message board and enter the picture URL (have it copied first, then just paste)

Yes, the holographic AA cloaking was also underlaid my a fake metal AA skin to conceal the missile....

[edit on 24-4-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Apr, 24 2007 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caustic Logic
Yes, the holographic AA cloaking was also underlaid my a fake metal AA skin to conceal the missile....

But of course the pieces couldn't have been planted could they...

Interesting comment on the subject...

"Not only didn’t the rivets match in the photo I blew up, but also there was a curious piece of wood or what I have determined to be a liana vine, imbedded into the aluminum piece of wreckage," said Hanson, who has gone to great pains to study this aspect of the photo.

"Why would there be vines or branches imbedded into the aluminum when the plane hit a brick wall? Logically, it must the piece must have come from another 757. I then found out that another 757 went down in the South American jungle in 1995, where liana vines (similar to wicker) grow abundantly."

Source

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Of course they COULD be planted. Or deposited by a plane. But planted so literally? Liana vines? jungle crash six years earlier? That's the dumbest thing I've seen yet. Thanks for the tip - now I have another name for my fraudster namebase.
I have seen what looks like yellow coth on the edge of that scrap - here (look at the lower right part of the scrap):

Not a vine, but I take that as a sign it was moved from another spot, the cloth to protect hands. Planted entirely or just moved a bit? Why it would be moved and set right there in the lawn I don't know.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by Caustic Logic]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Not a vine, but I take that as a sign it was moved from another spot, the cloth to protect hands. Planted entirely or just moved a bit?

That yellow stuff is insulation used to control temperature and provide sound baffling.
If you want, you can buy some for yourself here

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
video release!!!!

There was no stinkin 757 at the pentagon people.

This bogus "release" of the leaked frames showing NO 757 should wake you up.

Uhhhh, there was two - three seconds between a few of those frames. Two seconds!

According to the black box the 757 was travelling at something like 450 knots. Do you really think a object going 450knots would be on a camera for over two seconds?

You know it could of easily cleared it, so now you're saying.

This bogus "release" of the leaked frames showing NO 757 should wake you up.

That's right. I am wrong so now I'll just say that it's fake.

Not a vine, but I take that as a sign it was moved from another spot, the cloth to protect hands. Planted entirely or just moved a bit? Why it would be moved and set right there in the lawn I don't know.

Vines? VINES!?

I don't see any vines in these pictures? Care to circle them?

[edit on 25-4-2007 by PisTonZOR]

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 01:51 AM
link   
One second per frame I've heard. The stills WERE the video. That's all it showed or would show. I think it's a 757-200, if not Flight 77 proper.
So yeah, I hear that's insulation, another logical explanation. It does look neatly folded and thin, like the dusting rags I use at work. I was hoping my prof. expertise was finally coming into play but alas...

But is it actually wood from a liana vine? That just got to me in a way I can't explain. So yes, Anok, you have something new.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 02:06 AM
link   

So yeah, I hear that's insulation, another logical explanation. It does look neatly folded and thin, like the dusting rags I use at work.

Its not neatly folded, its in layers.
Like this but it would be the yellow material.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Please check out the following video. I brings up 2 questions.

1. Why is the fire department using water to fight a jet fuel fire ?

2. Where is the debris feom a 60 ton plane ?

s114.photobucket.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Sorry the vid crahed my browser so no view. Debris questions have been answed repeatedly already. As for water on the fire I dunno. Was it water INSTEAD of foam or water for some parts and foam for others? If you have any info to add to this, please check my empty thread on the issue:www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think it's a red herring spurred by deliberately misread evidence, but feel free to prove me worng.

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 05:58 PM
link   
The conspiracy crowd point to the fact there was nothing left of the airliner that hit the Pentagon on 911, and insist that it was really a missile. This video shows a test of construction techniques used in nuclear plants, which are designed to survive a hit by a large aircraft. In this case, a F-4 fighter was used, The F-4, like all fighters, is more sturdily built than airliners. Yet this F-4 disintegrates when it hits the concrete. The same thing happened to the airliner that hit the Pentagon, which has been rebuilt with stronger materials.

Video of the test plane here:
www.break.com...

I can't seem to get the videos or photos working....

Peace...
Gypsy

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by islgypsy
The conspiracy crowd point to the fact there was nothing left of the airliner that hit the Pentagon on 911, and insist that it was really a missile. This video shows a test of construction techniques used in nuclear plants, which are designed to survive a hit by a large aircraft. In this case, a F-4 fighter was used, The F-4, like all fighters, is more sturdily built than airliners. Yet this F-4 disintegrates when it hits the concrete. The same thing happened to the airliner that hit the Pentagon, which has been rebuilt with stronger materials.

Well the main problem with trying to comapre the F-4 test with a airliner is completly irrelivent.

The wall of the Pentagon is not as thick or made of the same material as the block from nuclear plants.

An F-4 is made with steel and titanium, if it could not punch though a thick reinforced block how can an airliner made of aluminum punch through a reinforced concrete wall ?

A 757 is about 10 times larger then an F-4 thier should be pieces left from the crash, in the F-4 test thier was some wing fragments left from the crash.

[edit on 25-4-2007 by ULTIMA1]

kix

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
By the same reasoning a human body at 400mph crashes against a concrete wall DISAPEARS ALSO?

just a question.... and if so how the dna was recovered, If it dont, where are the bodies?

how the orange boxes with the fdr survived this "complete and utter vanishing"?
and if those are in the tail, where is the tail?

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

The same thing happened to the airliner that hit the Pentagon, which has been rebuilt with stronger materials.

No it was not the same thing at all. First off the F-4 didn't penetrate the wall, whereas the object that hit the pentagon did. You need to understand the physics involved with collisions.

The reason the F-4 disintegrated is because the wall stayed solid, it the F-4 had penetrated the wall it would NOT have disintegrated, just like the '757' wouldn't have.

Damn you guys need to go back to high school, I'm getting tired acting as physics teacher...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I think these photos speak for themselves.

Just I would throw this one in. This was found at the World Trade Center... PLAIN VIEW: Passenger windows on a piece of Flight 175's fuselage. PHOTOGRPAH BY WILLIAM F. BAKER/FEMA

THESE are very large photos.
Pentagon Debris Fields
4 Photos of Debris Fields Outside the Pentagon
These four photographs show plane parts in the yard outside the Pentagon. 911research.wtc7.net...

Jetliner Crash Debris
Examples of Jetliner Crashes Leaving Little Recognizable Debris
911research.wtc7.net...

The Azari C-130 Crash
Example of Debris from the Collision of a Large Aircraft with a Building
911research.wtc7.net...

Human Remains" (Photographic exhibits, some of which may be disturbing for some to view,
Photos of Charred Corpses Used as Trial Exhibit
These photographs of human remains at the Pentagon crash scene were released as exhibits in the 2006 trial U.S. v. Moussaoui.
911research.wtc7.net...

There are a lot of Pentagon photos here: www.rcfp.org...

THERE is NO way anyone can tell me that a 757 American Airliner did not crash into the Pentagon. Or the World trade center.

Gypsy...
Peace...

Edit: spelling.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by islgypsy]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   

[Human Remains" (Photographic exhibits, some of which may be disturbing for some to view,
These photographs of human remains at the Pentagon crash scene were released as exhibits in the 2006 trial U.S. v. Moussaoui.

Well lets see where to start. How about some videos of the Pentagon while the fires were still being put out that shows no parts or pieces of aircraft. Also shows fire department using water instead of foam for a jet fuel fire.

s114.photobucket.com...

Also if the fires were hot enough to destroy the plane it would have also destroy bodies and DNA evidence.

Also 757s did not hit the towers, they were 767s.

Oh yes and we are still missing the FBI and NTSB crime scene reports.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by ULTIMA1]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:05 PM
link   

'Black Boxes' Found at Pentagon Crash Site
By Rudi Williams
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Sept. 14, 2001 -- Searchers found the flight data and cockpit voice recorders about 4 a.m. today in the wreckage of the hijacked plane that slammed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, Defense Department officials said.

The two "black boxes" will help investigators put together the puzzle of what happened during the doomed flight, said DoD spokesman Army Lt. Col. George H. Rhynedance.

"The voice recorder will tell what was going on in the cockpit," he said. The data box, he said, will tell what was happening with the aircraft as it headed toward the Pentagon, such as its rate of turn. Information from the two boxes will help determine what actually happened during the flight, he said.

The recorders were turned over the FBI. The recorders are now at the National Transportation Safety Board laboratory in Washington, where technicians are working to recover data on the recorders.

www.defenselink.mil...

www.pbs.org...

www.faqs.org...

THE 9/11
COMMISSION
www.gpoaccess.gov...
At 9:37:46,American Airlines Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon, traveling
at approximately 530 miles per hour.61 All on board, as well as many civilian and military personnel in the building, were killed.

“WE HAVE SOME PLANES”------ From the THE 9/11 COMMISSION REPORT
www.gpoaccess.gov...

Gypsy
Peace..

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:20 PM
link   
American Airlines Flight 77, a Boeing 757.
American Airlines Flight 11 was a Boeing 767
United Airlines Flight 175 was a Boeing 767
United Airlines Flight 93 was a Boeing 757

Gypsy
Peace....

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   

'Black Boxes' Found at Pentagon Crash Site
By Rudi Williams
American Forces Press Service

WASHINGTON, Sept. 14, 2001 -- Searchers found the flight data and cockpit voice recorders about 4 a.m. today in the wreckage of the hijacked plane that slammed into the Pentagon on Sept. 11, Defense Department officials said.

The two "black boxes" will help investigators put together the puzzle of what happened during the doomed flight, said DoD spokesman Army Lt. Col. George H. Rhynedance.

"The voice recorder will tell what was going on in the cockpit," he said. The data box, he said, will tell what was happening with the aircraft as it headed toward the Pentagon, such as its rate of turn. Information from the two boxes will help determine what actually happened during the flight, he said.

The recorders were turned over the FBI. The recorders are now at the National Transportation Safety Board laboratory in Washington, where technicians are working to recover data on the recorders.

www.defenselink.mil...

www.pbs.org...

www.faqs.org...

Nice, someone uses the some of the same sites i use. You should try some others.

www.faa.gov...
www.fbi.gov...
www.globalsecurity.org...
www.ctstudies.com...
www.trackingthethreat.com...

The biggest problem i have is that we do not have the FBI and NTSB crime scene reports. We have no reports that match the parts found at the Pentagon to flight 77. We have no reports or photos of where the parts and peices found were taken and if their was a recontruction done.

I noticed you did not say anything about the video i posted. I have more. Also don't you find it strange that out of all the witnesses at the Pentagon they could not agree that it was a 757.

According to the FBi their was 45,000 crime scene photos taken, where are all these photos.
www.fbi.gov...

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ULTIMA1

[Human Remains" (Photographic exhibits, some of which may be disturbing for some to view,

Well lets see where to start. How about some videos of the Pentagon while the fires were still being put out that shows no parts or pieces of aircraft. Also shows fire department using water instead of foam for a jet fuel fire.

s114.photobucket.com...¤t=bb.flv

Also if the fires were hot enough to destroy the plane it would have also destroy bodies and DNA evidence.

Also 757s did not hit the towers, they were 767s.

Oh yes and we are still missing the FBI and NTSB crime scene reports.

For simplicity, we have adopted the following citation conventions in
these endnotes. www.gpoaccess.gov...
Dozens of government agencies and other entities provided the Commission with more than 2.5 million pages of documents and other materials, including more than 1,000 hours of audiotapes. In general, we cite documents and other materials by providing the agency or entity of origin, the type of document (e.g.,memo, email, report, or record), the author and recipient, the title (in quotes) or a description of the subject, and the date.We use the following abbreviations for the agencies and entities that produced the bulk of these documents: NTSB—National Transportation Safety Board REPORT is in the 9/11 Commission Report. Please read page 449. Thanks!!

Gypsy:
Peace...

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join