It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11: A Boeing 757 *DID NOT* Strike the Pentagon

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree
I also asked about the big blue tarp covering something being carted away
and he explained that this was done to hide some rather gruesome human remains
hanging out of what was left of a part of the fuselage.

Not sure if I believe that. Didn't the blue tarp turn out to be an empty tent?
There's a thread on ATS about that.

Where are the pics of this piece of the fuselage?

Since when are blue tarps used to take remains away, by people in white shirts and black pants?

[edit on 10/5/2006 by ANOK]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If you look at some of the pictures from the thread with the trial evidence, you will see that they used blue tarps in the recovery of remains.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
So the feds carrying away something under a blue tarp wasn't de-bunked as an empty tent then?

So it's not an empty tent now, but to hide removal of gruesome remains, by men in clean white shirts and black pants?

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

So the feds carrying away something under a blue tarp wasn't de-bunked as an empty tent then?

I believe he is talking about two separate events.
One being the tent picture and the other being the pics of remains on blue tarps.

So it's not an empty tent now, but to hide removal of gruesome remains, by men in clean white shirts and black pants?

I believe those are military uniforms you are talking about. I don't think they are moving remains, just being helpful and moving a tent.

But while unrelated to your confused rant, I used to move gruesome remains while wearing a white shirt and almost black pants (navy blue) so yes its happens.

[edit on 10/5/06 by Skibum]

[edit on 10/5/06 by Skibum]

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
It's definitely an empty tent.

If you look closely you can clearly see that it doesn't even have a bottom.

Of course this assertion means NOTHING whatsoever in regards to what hit the pentagon so it hardly matters.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skibum
I believe he is talking about two separate events.
One being the tent picture and the other being the pics of remains on blue tarps.

No he was refering to the famous blue tarp pic...

I believe those are military uniforms you are talking about. I don't think they are moving remains, just being helpful and moving a tent.
But while unrelated to your confused rant, I used to move gruesome remains while wearing a white shirt and almost black pants (navy blue) so yes its happens.

Obviously...
The point was clean shirts, removing remains...they must have been awful careful. But my mistake blue pants, not black...lol USAF...
And confused rant? Have you read any of your own posts lately...

Originally posted by Jack Tripper
Of course this assertion means NOTHING whatsoever in regards to what hit the pentagon so it hardly matters.

Exactly, just like all the other pointless arguments the official story sellers keep dragging us into. Like how close to free-fall the towers fell.
And they always have a, "I've done that so it's true" comment, like removing remains in a white shirt for example

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Lets not forget about the whole pointless diversion into the "moved" taxi.

posted on May, 10 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Actually that was a lot more relevant than most of the stuff we and you argue about.
I mean the moved taxi could actually prove the pentagoon was staged, all by its little self...

So yeah, I think that was a pretty relevant issue to discuss...

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I just passed on what I was told by someone who was actually there.

The blue tarp was something that roused my curiosity.

That's quite a few people there to carry an empty tent.

It could be what he said, or equipment or records, I'm not sure.

Hopefully the FOIA request I submitted will end up shedding a bit of light on details that are missing
like correct part serial numbers.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
video release!!!!

There was no stinkin 757 at the pentagon people.

This bogus "release" of the leaked frames showing NO 757 should wake you up.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Ok if that was the video they realeased today, where the hell
is the plane? Looks like some curtain flying thru.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Uh that Blue Tent might just cover my patio furniture but I doubt the remains of over one hundred bodies at an aircraft crash site.

I'm guessing the blue tent was used to do the 'bait and switch' of faked evidence smuggled in and the real evidence smuggled out.

Who are those guys in the white shirts and black pants anyways? Why would the world's most powerful military with people working in every conceivable expertise have NON_UNIFORMED people working on its property?

Were they city employees? Spooks? Private Citizens? Members of the SECRET Government? Masons? Members of the fourth Reich? Mossad? Who were they?

Stay tuned for the debunking...

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by toogood
Ok if that was the video they realeased today, where the hell
is the plane? Looks like some curtain flying thru.

They actually let this video leak 2 years ago.

It was all staged so they can release the same nonsense that proves nothing in anticipation of being required to release something due to FOIA lawsuits.

Fairly clever on their part showing once again the deep level of cover-up that is going on and of course only legitimizing the "no 757" claims even more.

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

They actually let this video leak 2 years ago.

I swore I had seen this vid before as well. Man, I was hoping they were going to release something new. Where are the other videos? Show us the vids captured from the other cameras. Show us the the traffic cam vids or the gas station videos to help put this to rest. This is just going to fuel the "grand" conspiracy theory even more.

[edit on 16-5-2006 by skychief]

posted on May, 16 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Who are those guys in the white shirts and black pants anyways? Why would the world's most powerful military with people working in every conceivable expertise have NON_UNIFORMED people working on its property?

Uhm, as was pointed out before, the dark pants and light blue shirts (that look white at times) are the standard USAF office uniform. As far as the non-uniformed people, there are THOUSANDS of civilians that work for the DoD at the Pentagon. They're secretaries, some are the service Secretaries (no, they don't answer phones, they're basically the civilian head of the service. USAF, USN, etc.) If they tried to have only military people work at the Pentagon then we'd have to pull thousands of service members out of other areas, and we'd be even more short handed than we already are.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   

There was no stinkin 757 at the pentagon people.

This bogus "release" of the leaked frames showing NO 757 should wake you up.

A well known article writer for Rense, among other conspiracy related sites, and believer in the 9/11 conspiracy, seems to think otherwise, Jack Tripper. Ironic, huh?
Here's his take on this and what you have just absolutely mentioned:
Pentagon: Why the No-757 Crowd is Making an Ass out of Itself

See, the issue of proof here is not the 'whitish blur' within this video, which in other forms has been out since 2002, the real issue here is the evidences left at the Pentagon crash site, mate.

But please, keep talking....

seekerof

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
yo if the govt faked the Dec 2001 bin laden you would think they would faked a video of a fake 757 hitting the pentagon by now

[edit on 19-5-2006 by blatantblue]

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Source:

thewebfairy.com...

Which means, the Government doesn't spend much money on Security cameras, they cut corners to get more record time on the tape than quality.

There's no other reason for what we have vs. what they might not want us to see.

Either thought should concern every american a great deal.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
They're secretaries, some are the service Secretaries (no, they don't answer phones, they're basically the civilian head of the service. USAF, USN, etc.) If they tried to have only military people work at the Pentagon then we'd have to pull thousands of service members out of other areas, and we'd be even more short handed than we already are.

do you work at the pentagon or for the US military? I frame that question based on the last part of this response... 'we'd be even more short handed than we already are.'

Still not certain that an attack on the pentagon should not have the best people possible working on the investigation and cleanup myself. It makes sense to treat it with the highest degree of seriousness so that your attacker knows you mean business. That's the way I would treat this matter anyways.

posted on May, 19 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
No I don't, but I kind of got in the habit of speaking that way, because I worked around the USAF for 25 years until a few years ago. My father started taking me in to work with him on the flightline when I was little and I just kept going in with him. By "we" I meant it was "the US" in general.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join