It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Iraq

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Hello people...new guy here in the forum.

I've surfed around here from time to time. This site always intrigued me. And i'm always up for a good discussion whether i agree with the subject matter or not. Everyone has their own ideas and beliefs. I always try to keep an open mind. So i decided, what the heck, JOIN!

A little about me...
I'm currently working in Iraq for the past 2 yrs, and most likely will sign on for a 3rd year. I'm retired military (22 yrs). Born and raised in Wash. state, now call So.California home (when i'm there).

I do not believe in a supreme being, higher power, etc. But i don't condem those that do. That's just my belief.

Being from the Pacific N.W., i do believe in Big Foot or Saquatch, and others too, like the Loch Ness monster for example. I've had too many mysterious happenings during mountain camping trips to believe otherwise.

I'm a believer in ghosts or spirits. Again, from personal experience.

I do believe in aliens. Why can't a race be more advanced than us? I'm not real big on the "secret groups", NWO type of stuff.

My military experience was in the Cryptology/Intelligence field and i was actually posted to the NSA for 3+ years. So anything that organization does, doesn't surprise me in the least. As a result i'm big into reading all about Black projects and clandestine ops as well.

I look forward to some very interesting discussions and topics.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Have a good time here

[edit on 16-12-2005 by Riwka]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Welcome to the "Darkside"....................

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS bg_socalif. I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Exellent, Welcome to ATS... enjoy your stay...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Welcome bg_socalif,

I look forward to reading your posts. Enjoy your stay.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Hi socalif

Hope you enjoy the fun of the fair

All the best... ian

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Sorry to ask this, but it came to mind as soon as I saw your credentials.

You've been posted to the NSA, but you come here to talk? I know people inside the NSA, & somehow I can't see any of them actually being here, at all, except as a possible spy.

I am not accusing, & I am not telling anyone else to think the way I do in here. I just know what I know, about what I'm not supposed to know, & who I'm not supposed to know it about.

If you're a great guy, I welcome you. I'll welcome you either way. I know people in the NSA, CIA, DEA, FBI, & any other Agency you could think of, that I won't go into. I welcome all, wishing them peace & happiness.

You don't believe in a High Being? How odd. I am Agnostic, at least I've got Myself covered one way or the other, lol.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You've been posted to the NSA, but you come here to talk? I know people inside the NSA, & somehow I can't see any of them actually being here, at all, except as a possible spy.

If he were a spy I doubt he would be attracting attention right off the bat by disclosing his NSA history. Actually, I know an ex-NSA staff and he would fit in quite well here.

Welcom BG.
I also look forward to your posts.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Looks like you are going to fit right in with the ATS crowd, bg_socalif.

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Welcome aboard, a greeting from Springer in the ATS 101 Freshman’s Forum

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Welcome aboard BG

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Sound like you have a lot of interesting stories to tell BG. Hope to be reading your posts soon.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

I hope you find it to be enjoyable. Post away!

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Greetings!!!!!

Where are you based in So Cal? I've lived or traveled around the globe ( spice o life) but am Native to San Diego. Wonderin what you are doing for work in Iraq and drop us some NSA stories.
Laters

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! It's always nice to have someone with those type of personal experiences here.

I look forward to hearing more from you.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bandar Paul
Greetings!!!!!

Where are you based in So Cal? I've lived or traveled around the globe ( spice o life) but am Native to San Diego. Wonderin what you are doing for work in Iraq and drop us some NSA stories.
Laters

I've traveled around quite a bit myself, mostly Asia, Middle East, couple places in Africa, Central and South America. I've yet to make it to Europe. I used to live in SD, now i'm up in the Temecula area, when i am home. As far as my job goes, I provide communications support to the Army.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Nice to meet you!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 09:59 PM
link   
nice to meet u
I know u cant reveal anything overly secret so I wont ask

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, aka "the fun house".

--Boat

top topics