It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

rapture occurs this month

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
the seven years can not start until the death of the current pope. Which is a conspiracy initself because he is murder at the request of the anti-christ. Since he can only regin (the pope) for I believe a maximum of 2 years, then if he is murdered in the next 20 days we will still fit nicely into the 2012 end times.

But my feeling is that he is murdered in 2006 thus begins the 7 years and prior to the catalysmic event you people finally get the disclosure you so desperately need in 2012.

The 144,000 (the light) so being the speed of light have already been assigned and are at the right hand of GOD as we speak. They have not been "awaken" as of yet. But they have already been "lifted" to GOD. They can not awaken until all of humanity that is to be saved have perished and passed over to be awaken once again by the hand of GOD. To live eternally within his presence.

Its a strange concept to get a hold of I know, but essentially all of mankind has to perish first. The 144,000 have already been selected on merit and virtue to become the leaders of GOD's new world for us mere mortal beings. There are a few lucky people towards the end in 2012 who are lifted into GOD's celestial space period and transformed without dying. But they are the few who have suffered through persecution and torture at the hands of the anti christ. So pick your fate. Death and then the awakening or extreme suffering and pain to be transformed and meet your enternal "home".

Honestly I think the whole Revelations, Prophecy of the Popi, End Times is a means of calming the fear of death. 2012 we could be wiped out by an asteroid or in fact be visited by an "alien" civiliaztion.. who knows. But I doubt GOD will reappear in a golden pyramid to whisk us all away from the "evil" forces of Satan. Where ever you go if there is good there is evil.

Kind of the law of all things, if it exists there must also exist an opposite. A positive and a negative to all things, As the universe must always be in balance. If there is light there must be dark. If there is a 0 there must be a 1. If there is an A side there must be a B side. This is the basic construction of all the things in the universe.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
sorry i have been busy...just love all the comments.
I believe that the angels cast out of heaven built the pyramids,sphinx and all the other huge wonders of the world.Most of which we can't do even today.But something they knew will occur-they had knowledge that they shouln't have.
As far as the date.A lot of the oldest prophecies use the date 2012.I figured that with the rapture being now,within this month,it would give the antichrist the 7 years of reign.
Sorry about references,but most people already know what i mean.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Okay that makes sense, however I feel more confident of the new 7 year EU budget being a determining factor than the Mayan calendar. Their new budget begins in 2007 FYI. The Mayan aspect is interesting, but don't let that deter you from looking into other possibilities.

If the WEU (10 nations) ruler got rid of the opposition from France, Germany, and England (Subdued 3 kings) and got Israel to sign the ENP (Confirmed a covenant with the many) for the term of the EU budget (7 years) I think that would be something to peak my interest.

Maybe the Mayans were close, but not quite? Maybe something unique will happen in 2012. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I find all of this very interesting considering they're closing churches December 25th.... apparently because they believe attendance will be poor (Go Faith! eh?) ...

Interesting none the less

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
it sounds like you are making this on the basis as to when would be 7 years prior to Christ's return, only, there seems to be a small problem with this one, no one knows when Christ is to return, according to the Bible. Did it lie, or mayby God was wrong when he wrote that part?

more than likely though, if the rapture did happen in the near future, there would probably be a few or maybe alot of christians on earth, thanking God for removing those evil troublemakers from their planet!

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by silver wolverine

I believe that the angels cast out of heaven built the pyramids,

That would be the fallen "Sons of God", or Annunaki. ('Aliens') Because they were reported to have helped the Egyptians and Aztecs build there pyramids (Calender ending 2012.)

[edit on 13/12/05 by The Surrealist]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Man O Man I hope this is true. I can't wait to see all the slack jawed christians standing there in awe as those they've been judging and harrassing all these years float away and leave them scratching their butts in shock.

I can see the lot of them sitting in church and listening to Billy Grahm telling them it was a clerical error by some noobie angel and the lord will be right back for them, as long as they keep giving him money.

That would be worth staying behind for, just to see it.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I don't think anything special will happen.
It's not like predicting something major soon isn't a "no brainer"

With all the stuff going on in the world-please-someone is going to slip....

The only problem with giving an exact date-or time frame-is u are correct or not.
That is to say there is little to no room for interpertation-as such.

Better, much better. Really stick it to me and make sure the world ends in 05-that will teach me!

Ok, sorry about that.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Hey if it does happen, then welcome to the world of SIN! LOL Hehe. Drinking heavily, having sex with different women, fighting to our deaths. Hey that sounds like the end times of Ragnarok. The first is the 3 years of winter, then come the Gods, and finally the final battle. All in about a 7 year time frame. Hehe. So based on what you belive the "END TIMES ARE COMMING". Is true but I don't know where or when the END times are gonna be. So its all just predictions until that time. No one knows. So go about your merry lives doing what you always do.
Its like the saying "Its the end of the world as we know it" The world changes every second.
Why is chritianity right, what happened to the Norse, the Egyptian, and the Greek religions. Not many people know of those relgions, they only know the black and white religions of today. Study the whole picture to get the meaning, not just a segment.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
So, anytime now, huh? Well, if all of a sudden lotsa people are missing from here, we will know....

How many are supposed to go? 144,000?
Thats really not much, and i have a feeling i am not going.

Where did this time frame come from? Dec 15-31?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I've got a book, a Hi-C boxed drink, some beef jerky and a change of undies, who long do you think the trip will be?

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Sorry there misguided fundies there is no "rapture"...............you are all here for the tribulation until the end............

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Several years ago, on the eve of one of the predicted Raptures, I asked a fundamentalist friend to show me where, in the Bible, the event was.....as in where it was mentioned. Since I had read the Bible quite a bit, even all the way through a couple of times, but could not recall the mention of a Rapture.

She quickly opened her Bible and pointed to a blank space between two chapters ( not sure about the book, but I believe it was in the NT.) "Right there!",, she said!! I just sat there with my mouth hanging open ( which is probably why I can't recall which book she opened to.... ) ...here was a person that insisted that the Bible must be taken literally.... pointing to something that was literally not there!!

PS.....The day that, that Rapture was to have taken place, a Greyhound bus driver suddenly died at the wheel of his bus, causing an accident......and his was the only 'mysterious' death I heard mentioned. Perhaps it did happen, but he was the only one found worthy?? (Of course other people did die that day.....so he might have had company.....but that particular prediction was not mentioned again, at least not that I heard.)

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
perhaps some go because they have already suffered enough in their lives and the rest of us still have alot we need to suffer for and thus need to prove we are worthy

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I don't know. It would be fine with me if it did. But date setting is futile. I agree it's getting close.

I like these verses Psalm 107:107:1
O give thanks unto the LORD, for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

107:2
Let the redeemed of the LORD say so, whom he hath redeemed from the hand of the enemy;

107:3
And gathered them out of the lands, from the east, and from the west, from the north, and from the south.

107:4
They wandered in the wilderness in a solitary way; they found no city to dwell in.

107:5
Hungry and thirsty, their soul fainted in them.

107:6
Then they cried unto the LORD in their trouble, and he delivered them out of their distresses.

107:7
And he led them forth by the right way, that they might go to a city of habitation.

107:8
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

107:9
For he satisfieth the longing soul, and filleth the hungry soul with goodness.

I fully believe this is the promise of the rapture in the OT.

oops, I also meant to add that I don't believe the rapture has to be precisely before the tribulation begins. I think there could be a gap of several years in between.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by dbrandt]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
thats my understanding as well if their will be a rapture then it will probably happen after the tribulation starts

posted on Dec, 17 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Ticket Counter

Obviously, different people have different opinions about all this.

Wikipedia has a nice article on it: Rapture

I think it's fair to say that if there is to be a Rapture, it hasn't happened yet.

Maybe next Wednesday, on December 21st -- or maybe not.

We're not supposed to know, right?

The Voice Of Wisdom

My favorite prophecy so far:

Originally posted by Zanzibar
Nothing will happen, it never does. Hundreds of predictions never come true. This one won't either.

If I were a betting man, I'd be putting my money on Zanzibar.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:19 AM
link   
well it dosen't say that no one knows
I can't remember exactly what it says also I can't find it as far as I can remember it says somehting like "no one will know the day or the time"(I'm not sure if this is correct) but I'm pretty sure it is talking about during the tribulation no one will be able to remember what day or the time of day as the sun will be blocked out and the seasons will not change

but the bible does not mention the rapture at all so I don't think it will happen

posted on Jan, 11 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So... When was this supposed to happen again? My calendar says its past due. Did I miss the rapture?

posted on Jan, 12 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Draiden
So... When was this supposed to happen again? My calendar says its past due. Did I miss the rapture?

No...more like 'the rapture missed you.'

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join