It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Crazy Airline Passengers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Why do some otherwise perfectly sane people do the stupidest things while aboard an airplane? This subject has allways facinated me.

www.honoluluadvertiser.com.../20051210/NEWS01/512100348

Passengers and crew aboard a Northwest Airlines flight last night from Los Angeles to Honolulu overpowered an unruly passenger who threatened a sleeping baby girl, said passengers and officials yesterday.

About 10 minutes before Flight 91 was preparing to touch down last night in Honolulu, the unidentified 37-year-old Mexican national burst toward the cockpit of the plane and was subdued by four people in the business-class section, according to passengers and the parents of the baby girl, who live in Montreal, Canada.

"He looked mentally affected. His mind was not all there. ... ... He said to the flight attendant that he wanted to kill the baby."

For the next two hours, the man kept staring at the baby. The parents said the tension in the cabin lasted for the rest of the trip across the ocean.

So here we again, another person going crazy on a plane. Maybe he realy is crazy or maybe some humans were just never meant to fly.

It is good to hear that when he did finaly make his move some passengers jumped up to stop him.

Crazy!

[edit on 12/11/2005 by Classified Info]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Classified Info
Why do some otherwise perfectly sane people do the stupidest things while aboard an airplane?

In my view, this guy was hardly sane....
If that had been my child, I would have removed him myself.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I hear you. I wonder how long it will be before we hear of another story about some airline passenger doing something totaly bizzaar abourd a flight?

Before the week is over with will be my guese.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
CI:

You get a prize!

'Sex rage' couple facing $34,000 bill

A couple who forced a plane to land in Bermuda after they attacked cabin crew who stopped them having sex are facing a $34,000 bill for their pleasure.

And they run the risk of national shame back in England after UK tabloid The Sun ran the story with an appeal for the public to name and shame them.

It said stunned passengers watched in horror as the randy couple attacked cabin crew after being told to return to their seats.
They shouted abuse and spat as they grappled with the British Airways staff who forced them back into their business class seats.

And despite being restrained with plastic handcuffs, the pilot decided he had no choice but to divert the 777 jet to Bermuda.

more...

:shk:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Wow, I laughed when I first read that but then I started thinking if I was a passenger on that flight in a hurry to get home or to wherever. And then because of that you are going to be late by a couple of hours. It's like, get a motel room or something. It would have been a lot cheaper than the $34,000 fine.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
For 34,000 dollars, just go to Las Vegas. You can get a lot more sex and still have tons left over.

top topics

join