It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fingerprints

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Recently I found a spot on the wall in my bedroom that has brownish smudges on it. These smudges were actually fingerprints when I looked at them. They are noticable so they must have appeared not too long ago, or I would have noticed them. The prints are good sized and I assumed they come from a larger hand. They are slightly scattered, just as if someone had been working on a part of the wall or patting it like they were looking for something. These fingerprints are near my bed at a place where no one really passes by on a basis. I know I have not touched my wall with a dirty hand, and I also know that there is some spirit like activity that occurs from time to time in my house.
I suppose my question is this: Can ghosts leave fingerprints?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:28 AM
link   
The question I pose is...

Can fingerprints from other people living there before you, from people who built / painted the walls last that long? They were brown, could it of been from greases or a substance which lasts a long while? Just some questions I pose, I wouldn't jump to a paranormal conclusion from finding fingerprints myself.

- Naz

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
How many times has the wall being painted? If i'm not mistaken, through time, stains may "come up" from under a layer of paint. So, it could be possible that such finger print was already there, your wall has been painted and now the print has shown up again

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the wall had been painted several times before we moved in. It was painted orange before I aquired the room and it now has three blue layers. I could have been painted even more layers, our house is a little over a hundred years old.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hard to tell how many painting a stain can "lure", but i remember in my old house, one of the walls had some ink stains (it's a... erm... looong story
); well, we painted it a couple of times, but they kept coming out after a while!!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Do you sleep walk? You probaly touched the wall while you were sleep walking.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Nope I don't sleep walk at all. I do have trouble falling to sleep and have woken up to hear a sigh or two from time to time. One time I heard a male voice say "hey".

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:35 AM
link   
This could be telepathy... i recall a friend of mine, it was almost bed time, he was thinking of his gf (who lives a hundred kms away from him) and she heard his voice saying "hey" in her mind

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Believe me when I say I don't have telepathy. I may have some empathy and a little intuition, but sadly I am lacking in most psychic areas. This "hey" was definitely heard by my ears.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I was not saying you were the telepath, but maybe some of your relatives or close friends...

Anyway, if the "hey" you heard was "outside" yourself, this changes the situation a bit...

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Sparhawk]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowedRedemption
I'm pretty sure the wall had been painted several times before we moved in. It was painted orange before I aquired the room and it now has three blue layers. I could have been painted even more layers, our house is a little over a hundred years old.

How long have you lived there? Did the prints show up between the coats of blue, or just on top of the last coat? You may have to scrape down to the wall and use a stain blocker....even if the finger prints are not of paranormal origin.

I also have a hundred year old house, in the middle of some restoration. We're not living in the house, so it is mostly closed up between our spurts of activity. This has ccaused a lack of fresh air circulation so we have developed problems with damp and mildew.......in one of the rooms this has 'revealed' outlines of the former mantle piece that had been removed over 40 years earlier, as well as outlines of where pictures used to hang when some old smoke stains were laid down.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
i know that theres stories...even a movie or two which told dramas about someone who was secretly living in hidden rooms or attics...
with the century old house your living in....who knows

start with any historical records, maybe there's an original building plan,
if none exists, then a lot of meticulous measuring might be in order...
?undiscovered or abandoned fallout shelters on the premisis?
perhaps with a disguised passageway.
heck fire, i'd be eager to conduct an investigation if i were you.

gather your network of empaths,psychics,dowsers, and other friends to start with

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowedRedemption
I could have been painted even more layers, our house is a little over a hundred years old.

The "I" is a typo. It should read "It could have been..." sorry for my bad typing.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Old blood stains??

top topics

join