It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denmark On Muhammeds Naughty List

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I also see that Ahmed Akkari is getting 'de-throned' from 'Islamisk Trossamfund'!
After his infamous 'joke' of blowing up a elected politician, Akkari is no longer wanted as a spokesman for the society of muslims!

The society of faithful islamists no longer want an Imam to be a spokesman, but a representative that are a 'non-cleric'!

Whaddyaknow, peeps! There is hope!

Fellow muslims also go to the point of calling him childish.

I totally agree!

Related link:
Ekstrabladet (danish)
Ekstrabladet (danish)

[edit on 31-3-2006 by Ulvetann]

posted on Apr, 11 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I guess, Ahmed Akkari is still a interesting fellow to follow, at least when it comes to gossip.

Altough this geezer is 'danish', he is being covered by norwegian news. I guess the mountain-monkeys (norwegians) needs a laugh sometimes too...

Now, he is being called the turbo-imam...
...He was caught speeding in his car, with an trailer attatched. This is legal, but the speed-limit with a trailer is 80km/h. He was, by the police, measured to 127km/h. Unofficially, they believed he had been going between 130-140km/h.

Akkari Told the newspaper 'Ekstrabladet', that he didn't know how fast he was going...

-Why, I hope he needs his trailer to move his stuffs out of the country!
Btw, this is not slander, I just don't like this child-molesting, 'speed-un-aware', religious zealot.

Related link:
Ekstrabladet (danish)
VG (norwegian)

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
A new Al Qaeda video urges attacks on Denmark, Norway and France! This is crazy, crazy, crazy, I tell you!

ABC News Online: Al Qaeda video urges attacks over cartoons

May 12, 2006

A video by an Al Qaeda member posted on the Internet has called upon Muslims to attack Denmark, Norway and France for publishing cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

"Muslims avenge your prophet ... we deeply desire that the small state of Denmark, Norway and France ... are struck hard and destroyed," Libyan Mohammed Hassan, who escaped from US custody at Bagram air base in Afghanistan last July, said.

"Destroy their buildings, make their ground shake and transform them into a sea of blood."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on May, 11 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Here is another source. Btw, today is a holiday in Denmark. It's not a holiday in Norway though. I don't know about France. It is a Christian holiday called "Prayer Day"...

BakuTODAY.net: Al-Qaeda video calls for attacks over Mohammed videos

"Destroy their buildings, make their ground shake and transform them into a sea of blood," said Hassan, dressed in military fatigues and a black turban, and holding an assault rifle.

posted on May, 17 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Islamist commandos are on their way to murder the cartoonists!

Counterterrorism Blog: Credible threats against the Danish cartoonists

May 16, 2006

If you thought that the Cartoon Jihad was over, think again. Indeed, several European secret services are on the lookout for special Islamist commandos allegedly trying to kill the 12 Danish cartoonists involved in the Jyllands Posten Muhammad cartoons. Most probably, a European sleeper cell could be activated for that mission.

Hamid Mir, the editor in chief of the Pakistani daily Ausaf, who met Bin Laden a couple of times, reported that credible sources told him that a team of 9 Afghans and 3 Pakistanis were on their way to murder the Danish cartoonists.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Last year Hellmutt started this thread about cartoons which were published September 2005.
Amazingly the violent impact is still being felt a year later.

Most media did not pick up that on July 31st 2006, two suitcase bombs were found on 2 trains leaving Cologne Germany. Video helped track down the men who had left the bombs on the trains.

Reference
More

During interrogation of the accused bombers, it was found that their main motivation was the cartoons! In fact, yesterday it was reported that there is a strong connection to Danish imam Abu Bashar.

According to the German BKA, when El Hajdib was arrested he was found in possession of a train ticket to the Danish city of Odense, where Bashar lives, and the cleric’s phone number. The BKA suspects that El Hajdib was supposed to hide in Odense with Abu Bashar's help before reaching relatives in Sweden.

But who is this Abu Bashar? Unknown to most outside Denmark, he is well known to Danes for having led the first delegation of Danish imams that toured the Middle East (specifically, Abu Bashar went to Egypt, while others went to the Levant) with the infamous dossier containing the original 12 cartoons and others that had been fabricated by the imams. Together with Abu Laban and Raed Hlayhels, Abu Bashar headed the efforts of the radical imams to internationalize the cartoon controversy, and even appeared on BBC with one of the fabricated cartoons.

The Danish Mohammed Cartoons and the Failed German Train Bombings

Additional Reference

Believe it or not!

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
well .lets say i came to ur house murdered ur family and then told you " im sorry buy murdering is allowed in our religioan or society whatever." wud you just stand at me and do NOTHING I BET U WONT. . freedom of speech doesnt mean that you can go on hurting others peoples feeling, if then we muslims too have a right to voilance. Lets say a paper published in america abused the queen would the british just stand there. LIKE chirstians dont even respect the one who they think son of god . JESUS .like that day i was listening to a song called sober from tool and they vocalist guy went on saying "jesus wont you f*** wistle . But we do have respect for our prophet and even the prohet esa(JESUS) (r.a) whom you called god. do you know what this world (R.A) means ( it means may peace be upon him ) so we have have more respect unlike your shameless society

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Denmark is warning its citizens against travel to several Muslim countries. A recent video has refueled the flames of the cartoon war. The Danish Prime Minister has condemned the behaviour of some DPP (Danish People's Party) activists who where mocking the Prophet at a summer camp. The leader of the Danish People's Party, Pia Kjaersgaard, has not condemned it. A militant islamist group has today made threats against Danes after a public Danish television station aired a video from this summer camp.

Scotsman.com: Denmark warns against travel as Muslims decry cartoons

9 Oct 2006

Denmark acted quickly on Monday to quell Muslim indignation at a new series of cartoons ridiculing the Prophet Mohammad and advised its citizens against travelling to the Middle East as Islamic leaders condemned the drawings.

The warning came after a public Danish television station aired amateur video footage showing members of the anti-immigrant Danish People's Party (DPP) youth wing taking part in a competition to draw images mocking the Prophet at a summer camp in August.

The Foreign Ministry issued a strong advisory against travel to the Gaza Strip and cautioned against travel to Israel and the West Bank, Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey.

Somebody really wants to reignite the cartoon war it seems. Maybe someone with an agenda. I've noticed several "small" incidents in Denmark lately which appears to have been designed to make Muslims angry, with this incident as the worst one so far...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Cartoonist with attitude, just when you thought it was safe to start drawing again another international incident, you may be on to something Hellmutt with your cartoon wars theory, ever since this new set of cartoons came out I questioned "Why?" common sense would dictate that if your life were in jepardy from the previously published toons why would you step out of the frying pan into the fire and draw more of the same?

It just sounds kinda fishy to me > there seems to be a deeper agenda here.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
The Danish and Norwegian government should find out asap who is behind all of this, before it's too late. If some terror attack happens in either country, all hell is gonna break loose. They should check out if the FSB is somehow involved (remember the possible Flemming Rose FSB connection...?). Turkey is a NATO country of great importance. Maybe somebody want to cause trouble for NATO? Georgia is boiling at the moment and there is the BTC oil pipeline as well...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by saadrashid_inc
well .lets say i came to ur house murdered ur family and then told you " im sorry buy murdering is allowed in our religioan or society whatever." wud you just stand at me and do NOTHING I BET U WONT. . freedom of speech doesnt mean that you can go on hurting others peoples feeling, if then we muslims too have a right to voilance.

No-one has the right to use violence, we all should have the right of free speech. You dont have to listen/read if you dont like it - If your watching the TV and a program that you dont like comes on, what do you do? Turn the channel over, not kick the screen in a violent rage

Lets say a paper published in america abused the queen would the british just stand there. LIKE chirstians dont even respect the one who they think son of god . JESUS .like that day i was listening to a song called sober from tool and they vocalist guy went on saying "jesus wont you f*** wistle . But we do have respect for our prophet and even the prohet esa(JESUS) (r.a) whom you called god. do you know what this world (R.A) means ( it means may peace be upon him ) so we have have more respect unlike your shameless society

I personally wouldnt care if the americans abused the queen, the british do it themselves and sometimes it can be quite funny. I've also seen americans making fun of their 'thick as two short planks' president and they dont care. Maybe if muslims weren't so uptight about a dead guy we might get on alot better.
I personally think Mohammed was a charlatan like jesus and deserves nothing like jesus.
Do I deserve beaten and or killed for my beliefs because theyre disagreeable???

G

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by saadrashid_inc
But we do have respect for our prophet and even the prohet esa(JESUS) (r.a) whom you called god. do you know what this world (R.A) means ( it means may peace be upon him ) so we have have more respect unlike your shameless society

Our shameless society? By to-days standards the prophet Mohammed is a pedophile:

Aisha reported: Allah's Apostle married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old."
-Sahih Muslim Book 008, Number 3310

The Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years
-Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64

Consummated means to have sex with, so at the age of 53 He was having sex with a 9 year old.

Is a woman sexually mature at 9 years old?

He also copied the Bible and other books to write the Quran so he was also a plagiarist.

Do you really respect those you call fakir?

Have a look at this site and see the instructions as to how to stone a woman to death:
www.frontpagemag.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Ersatz, you're a joke.

al-Jaami al-Sahih which you quoted is:
A) Not part of the Qur'an
B) Only accepted by one group of Muslims.
[I can easily go on.]

Better luck next time.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium
Ersatz, you're a joke.

al-Jaami al-Sahih which you quoted is:
A) Not part of the Qur'an
B) Only accepted by one group of Muslims.
[I can easily go on.]
Better luck next time.

It is a well known fact that Aisha was the prophet's wife and that she was a child.

more on Mohammed:
Why Mohammed was not a prophet:
One who claims to be a messenger of God is expected to live a saintly life. He must not be given to lust, he must not be a sexual pervert, and he must not be a rapist, a highway robber, a war criminal, a mass murderer or an assassin. One who claims to be a messenger of God must have a superior character. He must stand above the vices of the people of his time. Yet Muhammad’s life is that of a gangster godfather. He raided merchant caravans, looted innocent people, massacred entire male populations and enslaved the women and children. He raped the women captured in war after killing their husbands and told his followers that it is okay to have sex with their captives and their “right hand possessions” (Quran 33:50) He assassinated those who criticized him and executed them when he came to power and became de facto despot of Arabia. Muhammad was bereft of human compassion. He was an obsessed man with his dreams of grandiosity and could not forgive those who stood in his way. Muhammad was a narcissist like Hitler, Saddam or Stalin. He was astute and knew how to manipulate people, but his emotional intelligence was less evolved than that of a 6-year-old child. He simply could not feel the pain of others. He brutally massacred thousands of innocent people and pillaged their wealth. His ambitions were big and as a narcissist he honestly believed he is entitled to do as he pleased and commit all sorts of crimes and his evil deeds are justified.

And the Quran
Why Quran is not from God:
Muhammad produced no miracles and when pressed he claimed that his miracle is the Quran. Yet a cursory look at the Quran reveals that this book is full of errors. Quran is replete with scientific heresies, historic blunders, mathematical mistakes, logical absurdities, grammatical errors and ethical fallacies. It is badly compiled and it contradicts itself. There is nothing intelligent in this book let alone miraculous. Muhammad challenged people to produce a “Surah like it” or find an error therein, yet Muslims would kill anyone who dares to criticize it. In such a climate of hypocrisy and violence truth is the first casualty.

With regards to the Danish incident here is an interesting article..
www.answering-islam.org...

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ersatz
It is a well known fact that Aisha was the prophet's wife and that she was a child.

And...?

The age of consent is a social construct. There are many European Nations who have an age of 12, Japan didn't even have an age of consent till 2003 and then it was only 13. I can go on and on and son. Your arguement is flawed, because you're placing your morals on someone who lived over 1000 years ago.

Furthermore, it is only one person who says they consummated the marriage when she was 9 years old. Furthermore, only one person translated that book and not every aspect of the book is accepted. Many groups of Muslims see the book as nothing more than this persons own opinion on issues and trying to validate his wrongs by claiming Mohammed did it also.

Source
a person who speaks for God or a deity, or by divine inspiration.

Exactly, why was he not a Prophet? Oh because he did not conduct any miracles?
If we're going to add other books, aside from the Qur'an to the mix then: Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3637, and Saheeh Muslim, #2802 a miracle happens. Then also in Saheeh Al-Bukhari, #3576, and Saheeh Muslim, #1856.

I also assume, even by the Bible, miracles of foresight are counted. So you have predicting the Battle of Karbala. In fact, there are many predictions one or two of which did happen but not all did. These are classed as a type of miracle.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

And...?

The age of consent is a social construct. There are many European Nations who have an age of 12, Japan didn't even have an age of consent till 2003 and then it was only 13. I can go on and on and son. Your arguement is flawed, because you're placing your morals on someone who lived over 1000 years ago.

Furthermore, it is only one person who says they consummated the marriage when she was 9 years old. Furthermore, only one person translated that book and not every aspect of the book is accepted. Many groups of Muslims see the book as nothing more than this persons own opinion on issues and trying to validate his wrongs by claiming Mohammed did it also.

Scriptural Evidence] Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Sahih Bukhari [the most venerated and authentic Islamic source]

The following is from an external source:

----From Khomeini's book, "Tahrirolvasyleh", fourth volume, Darol Elm, Gom, Iran, 1990 :
A man can have sexual pleasure from a child as young as a baby. However he should not penetrate, sodomising the child is OK. If the man penetrates and damages the child then he should be responsible for her subsistence all her life. This girl, however does not count as one of his four permanent wives. The man will not be eligible to marry the girls sister.

It is better for a girl to marry in such a time when she would begin menstruation at her husband's house rather than her father's home. Any father marrying his daughter so young will have a permanent place in heaven.

How it all began ( a long time ago in the isolated deserts of Arabia) :

Already, when Aisha (the daughter of Abu Bakr, Mohammad's closest friend and unquestioning ally) was about 4-5 years old Muhammad started dreaming of a union with her [Ref: SAHIH BUKHARI, 5:235] and he wasted no time in realizing his dreams, inspite of the fact that object of his dreams was a mere child.Perhaps you want to assume that it is "normal" for a 50+ year old man to dream of marrying a 4-5 old child, and then ACTUALLY ask for her hand at 6?

Is it normal for an oversexed old man (Muhammad had over 9 wives and concubines) to dream of a union with a 4-5 year old girl?

Here is the source:

www.homa.org...

If you read what I said about Mohammed I wasn't just talking about miracles, if one is a real Prophet one does not need to plagiarize etc etc.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Ersatz, exactly who calls al-Jaami al-Sahih "the most venerated and authentic Islamic source"? In fact, I would be very interested in which Imams call it that, especailly those from different Islamic groups.

Also, do you over-look there are elements of pedophilia in the Talmud?

Furthermore, many of your claims are rather unfounded. Muslims take the Qur'an first, if something said in an external book clashes with what is said in the Qur'an it is thrown out. Many of the 2,602 hadith written by Abu Abdullah Muhammad bin Ismail bin Ibrahim bin al-Mughira al-Ja'fai are not accepted and it is never accepted above the Qur'an itself.

Also, where is this: 5:235? Book 5, Ghusl of Sahih Bukhari, starts at number 248. In fact, number 235 says:

Prior to the construction of the mosque, the Prophet offered the prayers at sheep-folds.

And is found in book: Wudu'.

Maybe you just made an honest mistake? Or you've been reading one-two many dodgy websites, which actually don't quote the real books?

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Ersatz, exactly who calls al-Jaami al-Sahih "the most venerated and authentic Islamic source"? In fact, I would be very interested in which Imams call it that, especailly those from different Islamic groups.

I don't know who Jaami al Sahih is, you are obviously not even bothering to read my posts or the links I include ( where you can check if they are dodgy sites):

Scriptural Evidence] Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64: Sahih Bukhari [the most venerated and authentic Islamic source]

www.homa.org...

little point in continuing the conversation.

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Danish media has announced that the radical leftist party have also poked fun at Muhammed by drawing cartoons. Al Qaeda is calling for Mujahedins to attack Denmark with car bombs, and they want "blood to flow in the streets". This evening it is estimated to be around 200,000 people in the streets of Copenhagen, having a huge party. And it's Friday 13th of October 2006. I think I'm going to bed now, and hope nothing bad happens today...

posted on Oct, 13 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Ersatz, al-Jaami al-Sahih is the corrent name for Sahih Bukhari.

Book 62, passage 64 is heavily misunderstood. The term consummated has nothing to do with sex. That's a more present meaning, it actually means to bring something to a conclusion. In the Arabic World, you used to pay money to the family of the bride [like they pay to the husband now in India] that's when a marriage would have been completed.

The idea of sexual intercouse happening, is something bigots without much knowledge of the Middle East add.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join