It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Planning something "unbelievable".

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Its not often that i see something on the television that makes me get that feeling of dread in my stomach...

www.sky.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 08:31 AM
link   
i am getting allmightly wound up by the media now... i am tempted to live on the moon for 10 years

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   
hmmmm that man scares me. everyone goes on about how evil george bush is but hmm i dunno

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 11:56 AM
link   

hmmmm that man scares me. everyone goes on about how evil george bush is but hmm i dunno

George Bush IS evil. Bin Laden is a joke. He doesnt scare me, I still dunno of Bin Laden is either alive or in a safe house.

Bush should scare you more. I think this crap with Bio weapons is just hype. Dont go sealing yourself in your house with duct tape.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Bin Laden planning something 'unbelievable'

How ironic, it is actually going to be literally unbelievable for some of us sceptics.

That article is a complete joke, it is based on a magazine article (link anybody?) whose source is a Taliban scumbag.

I love how Sky News says "Bin Laden has hands on bio weapons", sounds definite enough, only to later reveal that the only evidence is the word of a Taliban fighter.

Forget Bin Laden, he is a modern day fictional Satan character used to scare and manipulate by the elite.

I live in London, and from all the talk lately, if there is going to be an attack then it is likely to be here. I don't believe this is going to happen for one minute.

If there is a biological attack from al-qaeda, no doubt the west will say that he aquired the agents from Saddam (where else?). This would not only be questionable, it would be nonesense, and would be exposed as such. The only biological attacks we are likely to see is something similar to the anthrax nonesense.

posted on Sep, 6 2003 @ 12:46 PM
link   
same as the old propaganda keep winding everyday
with new negative image.what i m thinking is osama is very whealthy billion dollar man so if he try to buy any WMD,he have no problem at all in this global world.the main point is what the reason he didnt buy at all even there is so many black market he can get it but why not so.the main point is osama didnt do it he just been taught to handle an ak47 only.if he been trained to handle an WMD may be most of his video background
will be an scud,nuke or special design weapon.but until now in afghanistan still a clash of AK47 isnt that funny
now the market blooming where the fight between.
AK47 and M-16

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   
That story is pathetic... like Osama called all the terrorist together and had a summit...under the noses of American troops..all 12k of them~ haha.....

Do not be afraid..be prepared. Especially if you live in London cause I am positive..that will be the next attack which will unite the country and support blair.

Sunday or today....London is doing a mock bio terror drill. The Americans did the same thing prior to 9-11.

I agree with the guy from Seattle.... be prepared.

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM
That story is pathetic... like Osama called all the terrorist together and had a summit...under the noses of American troops..all 12k of them~ haha.....

Do not be afraid..be prepared. Especially if you live in London cause I am positive..that will be the next attack which will unite the country and support blair.

Sunday or today....London is doing a mock bio terror drill. The Americans did the same thing prior to 9-11.

Yeah, under the noses of the American troops.. Afganistan is even more "wild" and unsecure place that it has been in last 20-25 years. US / ALLIES / "Afgan gov." doesnt control anything in Afganistan. The place is more hostile to them that it never was for the soviets.

www.kavkaz.org.uk...
www.kavkaz.org.uk...

Or is hundred dead "in a control"?

Also i find "Talibans" claims about "Op Anaconda" more reliable than those of US military:

www.kavkaz.org.uk...

US has ADMITTED that troops were ambushed and had to bear days of heavy mortar bombardment, yet they didnt get any KIA:s on those "events"?

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by EPLURIBUSUNUM

Your talking as though you already know something?

Or just having a very good guess at it?

And its today (Sunday) that they are doing the muck bio-attack drill.

blackwidow son

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I do notice that both Saddam and OBL are not accounted for, and may well be alive. (Or at least that is what the media and gov would have you believe. Keep in mind, if the aforementioned individuals were known to be dead and accounted for, what justification would we have for remaining in Iraq, maintaining high alert, and maintaining such restrictions against personal freedoms here at home?)

I still believe that the CIA has at least some contact with both parties (or if they are dead, with some very convincing body doubles) and that they will show up, likely immediately after an attack, in a country that it would benefit the US to invade...

posted on Sep, 7 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well, with so much speculation over terrorism and the next week, I'll be darned surprised if there isn't SOME kind of attrocity, especially on September 11th.

At first I thought 11/9 would be too obvious, but now....
The media is making such a "hoo har" about possible attacks in the next few weeks that, even if the big boys don't strike, some crazy fanatics are gonna be inspired to live out the medias predictions, and I think we are going to see some heavy bloodshed.....

I have yet to make up my mind about the relationship of Bush/OBL/Saddam.......
I personally think that OBL and Saddam are alive......well, I'm sure Saddam is, the tapes have been many and convincing. OBL hasn't posed any threat for a long time, and that is what leads me to believe the CIA involvement in 11/9.....they paid him bigtime, he's safe, and the media forgets about him - win win situation, eh?

Well, time will tell, I hope

top topics

join