It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Hi,

What if the gouvernement really had make contact with aliens/UFO and exchange humain/animals v.s technology. If so now they have the power to construct secret bases in places that an average person cannot access like deep in moutains OR in places like in arctic. Arctis is not only ice so there is some possibility to dig holes for underground bases. Like imagine
that you're the gouvernement and you want to hide something... where no one can access it!

Anyway...

Thanks

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet my life that some very out-of-this-world stuff goes on underground. That's the best/only place to do it because then no one can see or find out about it. Epecially a very guarded and secure underground facility. I'm sure we have many of them. There could easily be one at S-4.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Undergound would be a brillaint idea, safe from prying eyes and you have more control over temp and lighting conditions perfect for any black project or ailen techs'.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The deep in mountains one has already been sccomplished. I live abut 5 miles from it. It's a little place called NORAD. While it isn't DEEP in, it's deep enough to withstand any attack. The only difference is that people know this one is here. Who knows how many other Mountain Bases there are that we don't know about. Maybe at Mt. Rushmore like in Team America?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Hey DarkHelmet, NORAD is a very secret base right? I have heard things about it.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Actually... It's not very secret. It just monitors all Air Traffic in the country, but is it's own little military base. Plus, before 9/11, they would give tours inside. Just recently they were asking for computer Programmers to work in there. It's not secret, but it's still well inside the mountain.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Oh well because on the sci-fi channel I watched a show about UFO, and they said if a pilot of an airplane see a UFO he have to make a report and then the report goes to NORAD and then no one know what happen with them

And thanks for the fast reply

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Those reports are simply analyzed.. and are being rationalized. they use radar to try and identify what the things are/were.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Thanks for the information but I still belive they do something else

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Possibly... there are plenty of threads on NORAD in this Forum, I'm sure if you look through them, or use the search function... U may find what you're looking for.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think that if I had the technology I would build a base on the ocean floor or in a deep trench on the ocean floor. I mean there is no way the average person could get down their. I mean its even better than in the mountains. Cause think about all the stuff you would have to go through to send a missle that far down. I think its better than any hole in the ground.

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Final
I think that if I had the technology I would build a base on the ocean floor or in a deep trench on the ocean floor. I mean there is no way the average person could get down their. I mean its even better than in the mountains. Cause think about all the stuff you would have to go through to send a missle that far down. I think its better than any hole in the ground.

Some members here already believe this happened. I mean... what else would explain the Bermuda Triangle?

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Some members here already believe this happened. I mean... what else would explain the Bermuda Triangle?

Nitrogen gas,but thats another topic...I still think deep underwater like what is it like 2 miles under the surface? Or some insane depth which no one could ever make contact.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Nitrogen Gas is what I believe too. I saw that show on the Bermuda Triangle on the History Channel or Discovery Channel. Very cool show, and has pretty much debunked any Bermuda Triangle mysteries. I too think underwater would be the best bet to make a Super Duper Top Secret base.

posted on Sep, 4 2005 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
I too think underwater would be the best bet to make a Super Duper Top Secret base.

Oh see I was just talking about a top secret base not a Super Duper base. I think for those I would hide them in plain sight like a secret passage from the restroom of a McDonalds to inside the play stuctures little plastic ball room. I mean what type of person would look their for a multi billion dollar base. Sure as heck would have gone passed me

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
what you have to remeber about an underwater base is that it would be extremley (sp) expensive to build and maintain, the cost of which would be enough for one in the mountains with 100+ security. Another problem would be the use of it. take for example Area 51, most belive beleive it tyo be used for planes and other forms of flight, however if need be it can be used to test tanks, jeeps and other forms of land travel. a water base would be limited of what it can do.

just my ideas

posted on Sep, 5 2005 @ 05:57 AM
link   
an interesting question :

people claim that secret alien / goverment collaberations have led to a mind boggling array of secret bases all over the place

simplest premise of the OP , namely human " cattle " for technology trade my simplest "if i ran the zoo " solution would be a single very large ship

sinply " aquire " your human trade goods , and set sail for an issolated area of empty ocean - the alien ship comes down - transfer is made , and aliens depart

PS - do the aliens REALLY need to be here 24/7 ???????? if not order them to stay in space and only come down to collect the shipments

ship returns to port - with alien techno toys , which are analysed and " gradesd " in situ " for forawrding to hi security labs / think tanks across the country

does any one here know EXACTLY what research is done at the CDC-P labs , every single day ?

or the soviet era biopetrat faciliies - they had huge lab " cities " we knew what was going on thier - ie bio weapons research - but zero idea just what pathogen / strain was being researched at any one time [ barring the accidental epedemics ]

of course demanding ideas rather than actual items would be a better idea

if you have a netowrk of think tanks - a very small cadre can splitt up ideas and farm out " partial discoveries " and tantalising break throughs

" hey we have discovered this and have hit snags - what do you think ? "

a classic example would be the developement of semi conductor electronics and the diode

rather than give bell labs the actual alien tech and make them reverse engineer it

get the aliens to provide details of the principles behind semi conductors

then just send bell labs an outline and research grant , urging them to investigate :

" the electical propeties of silicon and geranium compounds "

it takes longer - but is far more secure , no one at bell labs would have any inkling that they had been led by the nose

and let the other team run with it

posted on Oct, 10 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
i personally dont think a secret base has to be underwater or underground, just remote. if my maps and atlases are correct, the U.S. has control of quite a few atolls and small islands in the south west area of the pacific? theyre certainly remote and possibly uninhabited? would they not be an ideal place to have a secret facility?

top topics

join